[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight: In the west people actually believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: muslims-open-fire-bus.jpg (204 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
muslims-open-fire-bus.jpg
204 KB, 490x490
Let me get this straight: In the west people actually believe the law of the land is more important than God's laws? So literally some random asshole in a building can tell you what to do?

Lol christians, you fucked up bad. This is why you lose, it doesn't even make sense logically.
>>
>>56793836
THE SPIRIT OF SOBIESKI WILL MARCH WITH US WHEN WE REMOVE TH FILTH THAT IS A**AH AND THE FALSE PROPHET m*hummad(piss be upon him)

FUCK YOUR MOTHER GO TO HELL!
>>
>>56793836
i thought they beat you to death?
>>
>>56793969
>>56794044

lol somebody is buttmad at the truth
>>
>>56793836
Christianity for a long time had this kind of duality. If you make it so that God's law is above all else, you'd be doing the same as islam.
>>
>"God's Laws"
>They were written by men
>Who were "transcribing" what "God" was telling them
>They were all fucking high and seeing shit and wrote it down on paper no thinking anything of it but laughs
>Turns into the fucking literal Holy Bible for the world

C'est la vie.
>>
>>56794279

> book of wisdom passed over thousands over years
> lol it's just some random shit dude weed lmao XD
>>
>>56795852
There are many religious books in the world, what proof do you have that the Jewble is the real one.
>>
If you follow gods law then slavery is legal and I can buy my neighbours daughter. Also we should burn all the jews for practicing usury, which is heresy.
>>
>>56793836

Define God's laws.

Even if that were valid, you'd have to properly codify and interpret them to have a functioning society.
>>
>>56795852

>book of wisdom
>goverment that follow it are all complete shit

do you have any objective proof that the teaching of the book are actually wise?
>>
>>56795929
i actually think this is a good idea
>>
>>56796234
You would also never be allowed to eat bacon and eggs or cheese and bacon pies again. And you would have to sacrifice goats occasionally. And that interest you earn on your savings has to go as well.
>>
>>56793836
>In the west people actually believe the law of the land is more important than God's laws?

Yes, fuck off and shove your god up your ass.
>>
>>56793836

Curious about that photo
it's Beersheva Central Bus Station Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgl_9pfrfGY
>>
Laws of the land means they are poen for discussion and can change when the people demand it (voting)
Gods law is (literally XDDDDD) cut in stone and cat be changed.

yeah i like the law of the land more
>>
>>56795910
Rare?
>>
>>56793836

They're both essentially the same at the core.

"law of the land" people vote to either determine the laws in which the society they live in will run by, or elect representatives (generally the elite) to make such laws.

"God's laws" a single person or small group of charismatic elite invent a "God" that bestows upon them the power to rule, and they single handedly determine the laws by which the society they control operates.

In either case, a group of elite has convinced people to live by laws that they have determined

Before you talk about stupid hats, there have been hundreds, if not thousands of Gods invented by humans to utilize in control and attempt to explain things we didn't understand. You don't believe in most of them, and I say, your God is just another one of those hundreds or thousands of fabrications imagined to control people.
>>
>>56793836
10/10 shitpost austria
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.