[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate whites slaughter every one of these soulless beast Spawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 540x960
I hate whites slaughter every one of these soulless beast

Spawn of satan
>>
>>56793739
The problem is if there was no whites in America then there would be no blacks. How else would they have gotten here? Hopping in a KFC bucket and paddling across the Atlantic?
>>
>>56793819
That's bedside this point I hate your kinds existence

I want to kill every single one of you evil beast
>>
>>56793739

God damn niggers and other browns are really confused about nations and immigration laws.
>>
>>56793971
Nice bait child.
>>
>>56793974
Whites are original sin
>>
>>56793993
It's the honest truth demon
>>
>>56793971
Yes you want to murder millions of people, whos the evil beast here?
>>
>>56794043
If only it were, then you would not even be alive to run you shit mouth and worry about what white people are doing.
>>
>>56793739
Why do you think that we emigrated here? The indiginous savages attacked us and we conquered them. They didn't take us in and give us welfare. Squanto was cool but fuck the rest of them. Fuck off with your native genocide bullshit liberal fairytale
>>
>>56793971
Well, looking at Africa which is where you niggers come from
And looking at Europe where we come from
I think k it's safe to say you "people" are the evil beasts not us
>>
>>56794090
Not to mention niggers exterminated most of the hominids in Africa.
>>
Pilgrims were colonists, not filthy moslem refugees.
>>
>>56794136
And niggers were the ones selling us slaves to begin with. We wouldn't have gone to Africa to get them.
>>
Whoop-de-fucking-doo

How surprising we don't like you cunts very much
>>
>>56793739
>implying thanksgiving didn't lead to genocide of native race

The white Americans are the natives now, don't let them be slaughtered too.
>>
>>56794217
I bet this nigger doesnt know how his kind made the San Bushmen in Africa an endangered species. You know whats funny? The Bushmen are actually dumber than niggers but not nearly as violent that really means there is something seriously wrong with these african apes.

Daily reminder niggers killed all the potential human natured hominids in Africa.
>>
>>56793739

Once again another member of the idiotic left fails to realize that whitey coming in and taking over North America is an argument AGAINST allowing immigration.
>>
>>56793739
>implying us whites coming over to america was good for the natives

Stupid uneducated nigger. Just a year ago he would have been crying about how we shouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving because it is celebrating the genocide of the natives after we stole their land.
>>
File: 1415475103935.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1415475103935.png
40 KB, 200x200
Why the fuck do niggers side with the natives on this shit?

If whitey never came and conquered America they wouldn't be sitting there reaping the benefits right now.
>>
>>56794052
Whites are because they are demonic creatures and not human

Also arent you black what's your deal ?

>>56794080
I just want to slaughter every single one of you that's all

>>56794118
Implying the way Africa is isn't due to you evil beast everywhere you go you cause death and suffering

Look at Syria and Iraq

Whites are the purest evil

>>56794136
Are you a house negro or just a stupid cracker living in a Black Country

>>56794217
Do whites have no since of morality

Ofc not your demonic
>>
File: 1445406137064.png (194 KB, 576x425) Image search: [Google]
1445406137064.png
194 KB, 576x425
>>56794342
They don't care dude their entire argument could literally be "niggers are good because blah blah blah" while literally saying the blah blah blah part and they'd still parrot it and back it as heavily as anything else.

They do not give a single shit how hypocritical or retarded what they say is or how much it misses the point. They don't give a shit if the contradict themselves, they're the political equivalent of a baby shitting all over itself and playing in it.
>>
>>56794331
What a fucking race traitor

Do you live in massa house ?
>>
>>56794505
>this is what a thread slide is by means of shilling
>this is what a brainwashed fascist looks like
>this is not podracing
>>
Living in this country, I often wonder what the world would look like without multiculturalism.

Just think about what American could've been without any blacks.
>>
Not all immigrants are equal.
>>
>>56794505
As long as you don't pick up a book you'll always think the way you do. Good luck out there shitskin
>since
>>
>>56793739
All whites deserve genocide
>>
>>56793739

Injuns let us in and look what happened.
>>
>>56794796
it would be shit since it wouldnt have had any slaves to start the country off

and any other enslaved race would have the similar outcome to niggers nowadays
>>
>>56795033
Only about 1% of the population owned slaves. The majority of work in industry and trade were done through poorly paid Chinese and Irish labor. Blacks literally contributed nothing to our country, even when we enslaved them and forced them to do so.
>>
>>56794505
>I just want to slaughter every single one of you that's all
Yes because your a mindless savage who can only see violence as a way to solve a problem.
>Implying the way Africa is isn't due to you evil beast everywhere you go you cause death and suffering
If we whites were as bad you say then our countries would look like Africa
>Do whites have no since of morality
Yet whites freed you niggers
>>
>>56794902
Nice samefag.
I guess you're off the boat from reddit. Enjoy your stay. I hope you get raped.
>>
>>56795033
We'd still have the Chinese and Irish immigrants
>>
File: privileged indian male bigots.jpg (189 KB, 650x813) Image search: [Google]
privileged indian male bigots.jpg
189 KB, 650x813
>>56793739
I like how this is literally the one time libkeks end up conveniently forgetting those white immigrants literally ended up genociding the native population.
>>
>Whites came to someone else's land and slaughtered the people, completely taking over
>This somehow means it's okay for Muslims to do it
>>
>>56795136

hahaha. even when forced to work still produce no value.
>>
>>56795136
>>56795297
Then I stand corrected

So the nigger problem is the U.S. fault for bringing blacks here in the first place
>>
>>56793739
lel I was just reading about this crazy shit the other day

>modern theology

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
>>
>>56794537
blacks and asians are more racist than whites prove me wrong
>>
>>56793739

yes, nothing "bad" comes from letting suicide bombers in
>>
Whites came to America and built civilization, non-whites are coming to Europe and they're trying to destroy it.
>>
>>56795838
blacks and asians have never formed a group in the u.s. dedicated to lynching and hanging whites
>>
>>56793739

>Nation of immigrants that is against immigrants
kek, even the niggers get it
>>
>>56796482
>poo in loo
you people are worse than the indians
>>
>>56793971
Hatred and ethnic genocide is in your kinds nature. Any luxries you enjoy are brought to you by white people. Now go do the word a favor and steal a pack of swisher sweets and then try to go for an officers gun.
>>
...Yes, that's OUR point

Fuck
>>
>>56794043
If white people are demons as you say then we wouldnt have spent several billion dollars over the course of 40 years to uplift you fucking subhumans to our point, and it just resulted in a more violent nigger. You cannot win with niggers. They must be quarentined in a large swath of undesirable land. Such ingratitude is absolutey sickening.
>>
Why is there a nigger on 4chan culturally appropriating the white Devils technology?
>>
>>56794505
Why dont you go out and start "slaughtering" white people then you dense mouth breathing troglodyte? Give white people another reason to want segregation. Your not gonna be remembered as a hero. Youll be remembered by yo' homies like "fuck that dumbass piece of shit nigga man now we get no mo benefits because of nigga terrorists like this mofo'" you wont be a hero. Black or white, you will be universaly despised. People like you are why we will never have peace.
>>
>north Africans invade and enslave Europeans for centuries
>get the boot put back into them
>cry and complain for another century
>>
>>56793739
chill out man.
the whites are and will go extinct, in time. the game has already been set so you gotta be patient just a lil.
>>
>>56794902
Itll never happen. We have the tech, you niggers have twigs, sticks, spears, and 30 year old AK47s.
Inb4 "muh gangs"
The police and military would be done with you fools in 3 days flat.
>>
>>56793971
>Acting like a goatfucker
I know this is bait
But please, bring it.
Please, you and your goat fucking cousins all fucking bring it so we can end this.
>>
>>56796482
>nation of western european immigrants

Fify
>>
>>56797694
>North Africans were enslvaved

no bruh it was sub-saharans and they mostly enslaved by Muslims from North Africa who bought and sold them to whites

lrn2triangletrade
>>
>>56797980
Fuck off street shitter. Indians are just as subhuman as blacks. What's up with the ones who are literally darker than most African niggers? I guess it's just proof of where you came from
>>
>>56793739

Without us you can't live on your wellfare anymore and actually have to think and evolve to do something.
Something your species is inheritely incapable of.

Would've been so much better if we did'nt colonize you monkeys.
You'd still be throwing shit at eachother in a mudhut and we would'nt have to put up with your inferiority.
Probably hunt you for fun.
>>
>>56798486
You can get mad as much as you want cracker but the day when we non White's unite together as a whole we will fuck you over so hard you can barley be calling out your momma you fucking fucking basement dwelling pansy cum guzzling bitch.
>>
>>56798975
East Asians and whites are already on the same page, yes even China

in countries where spics and blacks live together they hate each other

Indians in white countries tend to act like white people so I have no idea why they would side with apes

Maybe muslims and blacks can form an alliance and they can be BTFO at the same time
Spics that live

You just continue to worry about where in the street you are going to shit and let the grown ups talk
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 634x566
>>56793739
>>
File: Simpsons car laughing.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons car laughing.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>56793739
Well, what a smart idea to let people in from a ISIS controlled area. Nothing bad can come out of that, right?
Boston bombers were refugees too and look at what happened.
>>
>>56799238

It was your people that divided us in different set of groups. that won't matter much since we all have one and only common enemy though it's only a matter of time. I'd better start praying if I were you wanker.
>>
>>56793739
AND HOW WELL DID THAT WORK OUT FOR NATIVE AMERICANS? ARE WE WRONG?

NO, YOU DUMB NIGGER, UNCHECKED IMMIGRATION DESTROYS NATIONS.
>>
>>56793739
It's a bad comparison (America wasn't a country, pilgrims were actually kinda psycho, they ended up taking over etc) but the basic premise of "we're looking for a better life, so we'll search for a new land"
>>
>>56793739
Ye bro fuck it XD
Terrorists take breaks on holidays like we do totally not crazy faggots that will kill us without a second thought!!
I'm a fucking half breed, and you're a fucking retard, we shouldn't let those faggots go anywhere.
>>
>>56799749
>It was your people that divided us in different set of groups
Nice caste system you got going there panjeet, all of south east asia and the mid east deserves to get erradicated.
>>
>>56793739
That is actually sort of funny.
>>
>>56793739
It's not hypocrisy if you're the conqueror.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.