[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6+2chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
So, I just tried to have a conversation on 10-2chan's pol... well... let me tell you... you guys are not rocket scientists, but damn, those guy are hopelessly autistic.
>>
>>56793021
Sup Reunion.

How long is your vacation?
>>
HOLY SHIT RARE
>>
>>56793021
only serious posting allowed
>>
Posting just to compare OP's flag with mine.
>>
are you they guy who found MH370's flaperon? That would be awesome desu senpai
>>
>>56793127
Well, I get the feeling that sometimes "seriousness" is a disguise for autism. I mean, I tried to have a serious conversation, but what I got out of it was random "rightwing this!" "natsoc that!". I mean, I know there are some unironic natsocs here, but at least they can have a conversation. Those people over there seem like they're only good for standing in line and shouting heil hitler.
>>
>>56793074
Hi.

I'm here for about two months.
>>
File: pikseli-pepe.png (6 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pikseli-pepe.png
6 KB, 1000x1000
>>56793021
>Oh its France posting again.
>Checks name on flag.
WTF
>>
>>56793186
No. Although I hear a lot of people were fishing for parts here.
>>
>>56793396
It's France. Just an island lost somewhere near Madagascar
>>
>>56793324

when you have a community that insular you end up having where any dissenting opinion or even joking about things leads to people getting upset and thinking its some kind of provocateur or outside influence even if its just a disagreement on opinion

the mods there have the exact kind of board they want, and there has already been a /polpol/, /leftypol/ and /polmeta/ because of the ability to create boards which just had major disagreements lead to both sides dividing further and further
>>
File: 1446186897137.png (75 KB, 1944x1296) Image search: [Google]
1446186897137.png
75 KB, 1944x1296
>>56793021
infinitechan's pol is better than the reddit filth with have here
>>
>>56793700
Honestly though, it's fun watching Leddit's arguments get destroyed in seconds.

It's nice having an opposing viewpoint every once in awhile.
>>
>>56793700
Haha yes my good sir. Yes I can confirm. Us high iq intellectuals on 16/2 chan are truly the creme of the crop when it comes to intelligent discussion.

I only come here to laugh at how beneath me you all are.
>>
>>56793396
Thats where they keep finding bits of mh370 washing up
>>
Bretty Rare
>>
>>56793021

w..wut is this?

Holy shit there's a million fuckers living there. How many times has Reunion posted and we've thought it was France?
>>
File: fake france.png (8 KB, 1004x213) Image search: [Google]
fake france.png
8 KB, 1004x213
>>56794726
>>
>>56793021
cosplay of french flag
>>
>>56793021
RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>>56793021
>>56793324
>>56793700

Many posters in 8ch.an are actually government agents. Mossad did the exact same thing to stormfront, posed as neonazis and drove the moderates out, then infiltrated the mods and dug up everyone's IP addresses and pers. info.

Be careful.
>>
>9gag
Kill yourself, shitty image for shitty people
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.