[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like growing up with a dad /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
File: 1447709735329.jpg (308 KB, 1100x971) Image search: [Google]
1447709735329.jpg
308 KB, 1100x971
What's it like growing up with a dad /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 625x626
>>56792790
>>
>being judged for everything

>that look of disappointment when he see's you grown up

Its ok i guess
>>
First for being white so I can't fathom the idea of not having a dad.
>>
File: Black Kid Pranks His Dad.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Black Kid Pranks His Dad.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>
Morals, ethics, normal human decency, etc.
>>
like the mc rib comes back every day for the rest of your life, but when you bite into one it tastes worse every time
>>
>>56792790
He helped me to help other people. To care about other people problems. A very good example of human being. I know other good examples, but having a father as example is great.
>>
He's subtly guided me towards being a traditional conservative and a well-adjusted member of society. I'm grateful o have such a good father and I'm not a nazi racist or a commie like most of you fags.
>>
always bothered me that in that pic the fat woman should have a sign saying "real women have curves".

wasted potential
>>
>>56792901
>19
>Youngest
>Parents divorced when born
>Never grew up with structure
>Never disciplined
>Hit puberty and no siblings around
>No sense of identity or father figure
>Alcoholic mother and shit step dad
>Live out of home with brother
>Am adult but feel inferior to other men
>>
>>56793265
why would you want to be disciplined?
>>
I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 6332_04f3_500.png (312 KB, 500x764) Image search: [Google]
6332_04f3_500.png
312 KB, 500x764
>>56792790
I see your flag anon
So perhaps for the rest of us
I'm posting it again
It's hard without proper father figure
Very hard ;_;
>>
>>56792790
My Mom came from an abusive household.
She says that till she was married to my dad, she didn't know that men can be good, supportive, equal partners who help you grow.
He was pretty poor growing up but he graduated with a scholarship and a huge percentage of his salary went to help in the education of his younger siblings and to help support his parents.
My neighbours always keep saying good things about him: kind, silent helpful, protective, etc.

I never met my dad.

So I can't answer your question OP.
>>
>>56793633
>I never met my dad.
Heh, found the paki rapebabby
>>
>>56793421
Well I grew up without any reason to study or apply myself, Once in high school I was aware I'm responsible for my own actions, But no work ethic and general laziness from lack of any sort of sporting programs, My mother worked hard to put a roof over my head and I was never hungry, But when it came to anything that actually bettered me as a person she was completely negligent, Granted I was a cunt to her most of the time so she didn't want to bother, I'm ranting here and complaining about being a degenerate even though it's my own fault, but It's so hard to be a man in todays society especially without knowing what being a man is like.
>>
File: 1413798856432.gif (1013 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1413798856432.gif
1013 KB, 320x240
>>56792790
it's pretty cool. it's one of the best perks of being white
>>
>>56792790
It's pretty cool, even more so when he also hates kikes and kebabs.
>>
>>56793800
Didn't wanna post this, but fuckit.

He was coming home from work during a riot(religious or some stupid political shit), witnesses say just a bystander and someone just ran up to him and hit him with a fucking sword of all things.
He went into a coma. And then was gone.

I was born a week later.

They haven't found the guy. No one to identify him after all these years anyways.
>>
File: Jesus_035.jpg (36 KB, 348x493) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_035.jpg
36 KB, 348x493
overbearing, omnipotent, vengeful, omnipresent sky deity

step-dad was cool though
taught me carpentry
>>
>>56793615
>Dont go to the movies on the first date
Then what do?
>>
>>56792790
i dunno desu senpai
>>
>>56794303
Well, I learned that one the hard way, But beach is always a good option, Or even just walk around a scenic area and talk to get to know each other better, I did just that today actually, Went well and she's coming over for some riggy piggy next weekend.
>>
>>56792910
Superkeked!
>>
its pretty good desu senpai. my father is a great guy, very supporting and caring. my mother is quite same too but not as much as my father. he pretty much is always there whenever i need him. i just make a call and ask for whatever, and he helps me out.
>>
>>56792790
Kinda scary when you're a kid, pretty nice when you grow up and realize he was making you a man.
>>
>>56794417
Most of the stuff I know I have learned the hard way. Dad never told me how to get the girls.

I always considered movies a good idea, since it gives an easy topic of what to talk about
>>
Awesome, he raised me instead of my mother(literally quit his job to take care of me when I was born) though so we fight constantly due to being exactly alike
>>
>>56794114
Sorry to hear brother. Make him proud
>>
The only 2 things he did was beating me up and mocking me and laugh at me. Now he respects me but only because I have enough size to fight back. I still live in my parents house so fuck it.
>>
File: raining.gif (446 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
raining.gif
446 KB, 300x170
>>56794114
:'(
>>
>parents divorce when i'm 3
>dad is a childish leftist with no ambition except collecting star trek crap
>mom is an independent womyn who worked while keeping my brother and i in her custody
>enter british 6'8 douche stepdad who still has a napoleon complex despite his enormous diabetic bulk
WHAT A FUCKING FUN, STRAIGHTFORWARD WAY TO GROW UP. i FUCKING LOVE HAVING 3 SETS OF SHIT VALUES SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT BY INCOMPETENT MORONS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE CONDOMS
>they had a kid
>she's a fucking delinquent who had a kid at 17 with her dumbass fuccboi
REALLY? BUT YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GREAT FUCKING PARENTS
>>
>>56795003
Yeah i feel ya bro, I was a virgin till last year and said fuck it and fucked a 6/10, after that i realized getting pussy was easy and stopped being shy around girls, I'm tall and skinny with a good looking head so I don't go too bad, Kinda shit not even having guidelines though hey haha
>>
>>56795711
Yeah my dad's a loser, I feel bad saying that about him, He used to absolutely kill it when he had a family, but got scammed by his best mate for hundreds of thousands and died and gave it to his wife, plus had bad investments and a gambling problem, He doesn't eat and just drinks and shit all day, Makes me sad thinking about what he could have been like if his life didn't go off the tracks.
>>
>>56792790
i don t know about you aussies,but for me it was awful
my dad is literally the biggest douchebagi have ever met,he s violent,swears a lot and is very lazy,wost of all,he doesn t even drink,and this is bad because drunkness doesnt last for ever but his atitude does,so he s like this 24/7
he never cared about me,never bought me anything without my mother asking him to,but if i think about it,he might be the reason why i am a good person,cause i don t want to be like him
>>
>>56796002
Well Romania sounds like a pretty shitty place to be honest haha, We can't choose when we're born or to who, I guess the only thing we can do is play the hand we're dealt, But hey, At least we're not dead or shitskins
>>
>>56795832
Good looking head he says
Fuck lads you make me laugh
I love this country
>>
File: rarepep1.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
rarepep1.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>56796187
>we re not shitskins
so you re not calling me a gypsie ausbro?
>>
Not sure, he partied most weekends when it was my turn to see him and I barely know him and his family.
>>
>>56792790

i had a christian fundamentalist SJW dad who was never there for me.

> "family is super important!!"
> "violence never solves anything!"
> "dont be a chauvinist!!"

and of course the classic austrian saying:
"the smarter one gives in" is what he said for any conflict
>>
File: feel1.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel1.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>56796002
forgot one thing
the funny part is that his brother(my uncle,derp)is the nicest guy i ve ever met,a bit easy to manipulate,but all in a nice guy,sad thing for him is that he found one hell of a wife,she uses the money he gets to go shopping and go on random vacantions and he can t do shit about it,only if my mom would have met him instead of my actual dad...
>>
>>56796231
Bantz wit da boizzzz
>>
>>56796258
Well i met a guy who was an aussie but romanian and he was a nice guy but a bit of a loser, Judging from that you guys are alright in my books
>>
>>56796574
>met an aussie that was an romania
was he an emigrant or was he a romanian born in aussieland?
>>
>>56796651
Well he was a Romanian born in Australia so saying that I guess he wasn't actually Romanian haha
>>
>>56796713
from where do you know he was romanian in origin?
did he tell you his bloodline or something like that?
>>
>>56796752
He mentioned someplace but i can't recall what it was, He did say he has a shitty dad though who just sits and drinks straight whiskey all day like its nothing
>>
>>56796752
My family is from Macedonia But I was born here
Apparently my great grandma was Romanian
Fun fact eh???
>>
>>56796895
lol,a true romanian drinks tuica,but that might be hard to comeby in australia
>>
File: im_right_here.png (286 KB, 853x468) Image search: [Google]
im_right_here.png
286 KB, 853x468
>>56792790
Awesome
I didn't know just how right he was about everything until I had a son.
He was an awesome man.
>>
>>56794114
Damn
may he poo in loo
>>
>>56796958
Yeah I defiantly remember him saying he drinks some weird Romanian drink that's probs it haha, I just said Whiskey cause w/e
>>
File: 1378171784001.gif (56 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1378171784001.gif
56 KB, 500x599
I wish I knew.
>>
>>56792790
He threw my backpack to the street when I came back home with a C-.
He threw cold water on my face to wake me up on my 10th birthday.
Still 9/10 compared to my mother.
>>
>>56797221
lol,no worries
>>
Good and bad times, especially sucks when you disappoint your dad, nothing like a dad though, the amount of care that a father gives you
>>
>>56797221
You remember it in a defiant way?
>>
It was awesome having a dad. Sadly mine is now dead
>>
>>56797435
what was wrong with your mom?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 500x421
Growing up my dad always put work ahead of family. I never really saw him growing up and was closer with my mother and felt she basically raised me and my brother. When my dad was around he just verbally abused us and said very hurtful things, always calling us stupid, dumb, idiot, retarded. He never encouraged or supported anything that i wanted to do. He always put me down and made me feel less of a person. It always felt like i was living with a stranger because i didn't no know him at all. He never really took care of us and never stepped up to the plate and acted as a man. He made us feel like because he paid the rent and buys food that we have to treat him like a king. His love is conditioned and sometimes i think he doesn't know how to love and just says it because he thinks that is what is suppose to be said. He was never someone that gave me advice or the only thing i learned from him was what you wouldn't want a man to be like. Now he is going through a depression and is addicted to alcohol as well as having a gambling problem. As this is happening i just think about how he wasn't there for me at all growing up and did nothing but put me down and it becomes hard to try and help him get through what he is going through. The worst part is that i tried to help and show him that i was concerned and he still chose to put work ahead of his own health and not take care of his personal issues.
>>
>>56797696
She's the /pol/ stereotype of women. Irrational, blames me for shit she did, won't listen to my advice and then will chimp out because I didn't tell her what to do, etc.
This one time, my brother was in the west side of the house when he slipped and fell. His cries alarmed her, so she went directly to the east side, where I was, and asked what the hell I did to my brother.
/blog
>>
>>56792790
You learn how to be a man. Like how to use tools, play sports, work on cars, manage money, and most importantly respect and discipline.
>>
I grew up without a father, he walked out when I was 3. Few memories with him, then nothing since. I prefer to live as if I have no father.

I grew up in absolute poverty for a bit, then just regular poverty until my adulthood when I became a student. Life was hard growing up, I had to learn how to do everything. A lot of violence on the streets too, turns a man from a middle class life towards the working. Real fun being the eldest in a single parent, one of four kids family living in a council house. Still my mother was good and dedicated. Heavily flawed but ultimately a good mother, I'll forgive her for everything. She never got with anyone while raising us, just four children and her.

I had to learn everything it meant to be a man with no help or guidance to show me the way. I had to teach my brothers how to do the same, I had to act as a father figure for my brothers since they hadn't another to show them a damn thing.

Now lets see if we can find out if your father is anywhere near as much of a loser as mine:

>50 ish and on the way out
>Still lives with his mother
>STILL
>Has no teeth, all rotted out
>Has not worked since having children and walking out
>Lives in a room filled with trash
>Spends his JSA on alcohol and cigs
>Has made literally zero contact with us and acted completely nonchalant on the whole two visits I gave him

Oh how I wish that any of this was untrue.
>>
>>56796002
>>56796454
>>56797821
I feel sorry for you guys...
>>
>>56797860
you shouldn t be mad at her,she s just a woman
>>
>>56797860
My mother was driving and didn't know the city, me at 14-15 had to tell her where to drive apparently even though there was a fucking GPS in front of her face, she missed the turn off twice and had to go back around and hit me in the car because she was too retarded to listen when the fucking GPS says turn left, Like what the actual fuck woman are useless.
>>
>>56794251
pretty good
>>
>>56798113
You do?
>>
>>56798103
Sounds exactly like my dad bro, but mine did try and form a relationship with me over the phone, but really he'd just be pissed and talking shit which really doesn't apply to me or anything im interested in, It really is a shame, I think the best thing about this situation though is when I'm a father, I'm going to do it right.
>>
>>56798252
Not really you probably deserved it
>>
>>56798311
Yeah dude whatever
>>
he worked a lot so i didn't see him a whole lot as a kid. when we did get to hang out we'd go to a science museum or play catch or some other activity. as i got older he would make me mow the lawn and wouldn't let me go to warped tour when i was 13. now he's like a bro but he's getting noticably older which is kind of weird. 8/10 would like to be reborn with the same dad. I'm 21 btw.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 398x582) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 398x582
>>56792910
>>
>>56798311
>>56798351
Kek
>>
>>56797821
Just make sure you won't make the same mistakes with your own kids. Otherwise it was all for nothing.
>>
>>56797860
>Irrational, blames me for shit she did, won't listen to my advice and then will chimp out because I didn't tell her what to do
Sounds exactly like my mother except she also suffers from HUGE victim complex and interprets EVERYTHING in life as an injustice and damage towards herself. She is like that comic strip with a cyclist who puts some stick in his wheel and cries and blames somebody when he falls.
>>
>>56792790
As a kid I used to hate my dad, he was the scary one who would shout at me and I would side with my sister and mother, but As I grew into a teenager I got more of his jokes and it very soon came to realize how much of an SJW Feminazi my sister was, and still is now, becoming. (probably after taking sociology GCSE) Now we're Bros and we talk about politics together, even if I am slight more right wing than he is, and we're both conspiracy theorists, so all in all breddy gud
>>
mine ruined my life, but I know people who are successful thanks to their dads
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.