[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are SJWs part of the plan or just a brainwashing experiment gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1436619715303.jpg (38 KB, 555x363) Image search: [Google]
1436619715303.jpg
38 KB, 555x363
Are SJWs part of the plan or just a brainwashing experiment gone wrong?
>>
Don't you have a turkey to deep fry?
>>
>>56792388
doesn't mean I don't have time for /pol/. Might as well before this board gets purged
>>
>the capitalist ruling class introduces women and foreigners to the labour pool
>native men don't like it because it reduces worker rights and introduces hostile cultures into their communities
>SJWs, under the guise of humanism, browbeat the native men into silence and crush opposition to the capitalist ruling class
>>
oh looks its USA with the daily conspiracy theory.
>>
If you don't like social justice you're part of the problem pal.
>>
>>56792831
>stop asking questions, goy
>>
>>56792354

a side effect of the generational treatment really.

It does not matter who they are for though, they work in favor of increased tyranny and less freedom whether they realize it or not.
>>
SJW's are part of a byproduct of greed. special interest groups have been trying to get everything they can but over time they have lost support. it was obvious about 5 years ago in america

this is just their desire to get more out of every one when they know they dont make better arguments. they just cry more.
>>
The thing is...

SJWs (the 4chan definition) have begun to exist outside of the US.

I have heard gay people complain about privilege and a lot of the things that happened during 2013 in America are happening here.
>>
File: LGBT flag.png (434 KB, 629x457) Image search: [Google]
LGBT flag.png
434 KB, 629x457
>>56793528
they're everywhere
>>
>>56792354

Psychopolitics
>>
File: faster bitch.jpg (141 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
faster bitch.jpg
141 KB, 1024x772
SJWs are like blacks. They are both a tool of the power elite that is controlling the country.
>>
rightists should just try to be doubly as extreme. The real advantage the New Left (or social justice warriors) have is a position in popular media outlets.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.