[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel Declared Multiculturalism Failed Germany in 2010
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: WTFGerm.jpg (62 KB, 491x503) Image search: [Google]
WTFGerm.jpg
62 KB, 491x503
Holy. Fuck. Guys. Get in here. Explain this to me.

>Merkel said: "We are a country which at the beginning of the 1960s actually brought [Muslim] guest workers to Germany. Now they live with us and we lied to ourselves for a while, saying that they will nott stay and that they will have disappeared again one day. That is not the reality. This multicultural approach—saying that we simply live side by side and are happy about each other—this approach has failed, failed utterly."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1612/european-multiculturalism-end

>Speaking to reporters at his first news conference since taking office on March 3 in a cabinet reshuffle, Friedrich said: "To say that Islam belongs in Germany is not a fact supported by history at any point." He also said that although Muslims should be allowed live in Germany, Muslim immigrants ought to be aware of Germany's "Western Christian origins" and learn German "first and foremost."

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1947/islam-does-not-belong-in-germany

>"I'm bothered by the considerably disproportionate criminality of youths from Muslim backgrounds," wrote Fest. "I'm bothered by Islam's murderous contempt for women and homosexuals. I'm bothered by forced marriages, 'justices of the peace,' 'honour killings.'"

http://www.thelocal.de/20140728/germany-tabloid-bild-attacks-islam

>A majority of Germans have rejected former President Christian Wulff's famous statement that "Islam is now also a part of Germany", with 52 percent against the idea.

http://www.thelocal.de/20140807/islam-does-not-belong-in-germany-poll

>"Former president Wulff said Islam belongs to Germany. That is true. I also hold this opinion," Merkel said at a news conference with Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who also took part with other world leaders in the Paris march on Sunday.

HOLY FUCK. I NEVER BELIEVED IN THE JEWS. BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. GERMANY. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND IN THE PAST YEAR?!
>>
EU happened
>>
Shows how much of an opportunist Merkel is.
>>
>>56792000
Sarkozy paid the same lip service.

It's likely that the US and western powers blackmailed her and her party to do a 180 on migrants.
>>
>>56792000

Checked your trips, nip.

To answer your question, her statements from 2010 were a form of Merkel Taqiyya. She's revealing her real intentions now. Daily reminder that she used to run with literal communists back in the day and she is still most likely one.
>>
File: Angela Merkel.jpg (370 KB, 1338x462) Image search: [Google]
Angela Merkel.jpg
370 KB, 1338x462
>>56792000
Everything changed when she bought Arab male prostitutes home and got gangbanged. Once you go brown, you're gonna bring your country down
>>
>>56792000
Just the usual mental gymnastics from Mama Merkel. She does it with everything that is popular or might bring here a few votes.

Refugees, Nuclear Energy, Islam, the Army, Tax Reforms and the list goes on.
She holds her flag into the wind and from where ever the wind comes she is in. Steals the idea, prints her name on it and if the wind changes she blames it on one of her ministers that will be fired and repeat.
>>
Guys you don't get it. This is a regime. We don't have a government like we used to. This is in fact a totalitarian regime, this is no joke. The history books will call it that in retrospect.
>>
>>56792666
Is it really? I'm curious as to whether this is something Merkel does often like >>56792655
>>
>>56792000
Will there be a german bros that will sacrifice himself and kill merkel(Brevik style) ?
I just want that bitch dead.
>>
>>56792666
It's a fact that there is no real democracy in any country with a 'first past the post' election system.
>>
>>56792805
Yes she does it all the fucking time. It is completely ridiculous, like with nuclear power. She did a 180 just like that, over night. Some people are now more seriously than jokingly thinking of her as insane. But she's not. She's really srewing us over right now, screwing us good.

>>56792982
>'first past the post'
What does that mean dude
>>
File: 1446060958537.jpg (71 KB, 473x521) Image search: [Google]
1446060958537.jpg
71 KB, 473x521
Merkel is pretty much a German Hillary.

Will say anything for votes. Being an SJW kek is "in" right now so that's who she panders to.
>>
>>56793135
Whoever gets the most votes wins.
(It's an allusion to horse-racing).
>>
>>56793237
Hillary in USA, Merkel in Germany .___.'

We're fucked.
>>
>>56793426
You elect a representative because he or she represents a certain vision or ideas.

If the representative changes course halfway through it's fraudulent imo, as people have voted specifically for the certain views or ideas the representative had. Yet there are no real laws in place to prevent this from happening and this is where a lot of deception comes into play an imo a legal form of corruption that business pay 2-3 members of a party to push for easy regulations for them.
>>
>>56793237
I really think she was bribed, blackmailed or otherwise threatened. How else could the leader of a center-right party called Christian Democratic Union end up like this?
>>
>>56793426
I don't believe that there are any real votings anymore. That's all staged. The world has become way too ridiculous, someone's goofing us good. The voting process is just like a tribal festival, it's staged and instead of pleasing the god's, people are worshipping the fucking politicians somehow. Fuck them, it's all a show, but we're being fucked in real life. Somebody wake me up from this shit I'm losing my mind
>>
>>56793622
>I really think she was bribed, blackmailed or otherwise threatened.
i think this as well, question is who and with what, and why
>>
>>56793751

Jews and the six gorillion
>>
>>56792000

Women going to women.

This is why you go not give women power.
>>
>>56792666
THE TRIPS OF SATAN HAVE DECIDED THE HORRENDOUS FUTURE THE JEWS BRING UPON US
>>
File: 1385870063105.jpg (21 KB, 431x352) Image search: [Google]
1385870063105.jpg
21 KB, 431x352
>Merkel admits multiculturalism is a failtur

ITS

FUCKING

HAPPENING
>>
File: 1299180561803.jpg (10 KB, 219x257) Image search: [Google]
1299180561803.jpg
10 KB, 219x257
>Merkel wants more multiculturalism

It didn't happened you guys...
>>
>>56793954
She said that in 2010 you fucking third worlder
>>
>>56792000
It turned 2015. That's what happened.
>>
>>56793585
>You elect a representative because he or she represents a certain vision or ideas.

Only if you're one of the 35% who voted for them.
The other 65% of us hated them anyway.
>>
>>56792000
>>
>>56792000

It was a failure 5 years ago, but now with 1.2 million secular, liberal refugees coming in every year it's going to be a complete success :^)
>>
>>56794036
I MEAN C'MON GUYS
>>
>>56794036
BONG BONG BONG
>>
>>56793751
The answer is simple, a large german company said:
>bring us cheap labour that we can employ for less money than the current minimum wage or we go to china/eastern europe/india what ever...
>>
'The German Christian Democratic party leader Angela Merkel already appears to be moving to capitalize on the backlash against Islamic immigration. "The idea of a united Germany as a multicultural society of almost 80 million people with more than 7 million foreign-born appears to trouble [Mrs. Merkel]," writes the New York Times.
"No other nation in Europe has as many foreigners."
'Mrs. Merkel is irritated at U.S. demands that Turkey be brought into the EU, as membership would confer on Turks the right to move freely across Europe. "About 75 percent of the Turks in the world who live outside Turkey are in Germany," Merkel told the Times's Roge Cohen.'

'We don't say they should not be Muslims. But we do say that we are a country with a Christian background, and Turks must understand this... Inviting Turkey to become a candidate for the European Union membership was a mistake. There are differences of values. We don't have the same understanding of human rights. Try opening a Christian Church in Instanbul.'
SHE SAID THIS IN 2001.
>>
If they want cheap labor, why not import them from poor countries like Ukraine and Moldova. At least they are Europeans and white.
>>
>>56794390
to continue on this:
There already is a integration measure in place to do exactly this.

Companies that laid off people because of the imposed minimum wage a year ago, create now new "working positions for refugees" everywhere.
>>
>>56794550
What I really want to know is WHY she suddenly changed her mind. It's like, years and years of 'Multiculturalism is a failure' 'Fuck the Turks. They don't Integrate' 'Fuck Muslims. They don't Integrate'

Then >>56794036

2 MILLION REFUGEES! EVERYONE WELCOME

Something is really fucking suspicious with that kind of 180
>>
>>56794741
Oy vey i wouldn't think too much about it goy!
>>
>>56794741
>Mrs. Merkel is irritated at U.S. demands that Turkey be brought into the EU
>US warns Britain: If you leave EU you face barriers to trading with America
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/oct/29/us-warns-britain-it-could-face-trade-barriers-if-it-leaves-eu
There are plenty of similar threats; we're just pawns.
>>
>>56794741
I just told you, it is a controlled regime. Did you even read my response to you?
>>
>>56795242
Yeah, but that's such a vague answer. Controlled by who? (INB4 JEWS) and to what purpose? The destruction of Germany? Okay, why?
>>
It is widely known that Merkel has no actual stand on any issue.
>>
>>56795337
I can't go into details both of our asses are on the line. Just kidding, did you like my Alex Jones impression?
I don't know who controls them, does that make any difference?
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 909x1367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 909x1367
>It's a regime
Why is no German saying it out loud? Why do people still think everything is normal? This is scaring me. Say it with me: The German
R E G I M E
E
I
M
E
>>
My aunt's husband just got to Germany's camp.

What's going to happen to him?

I actually don't want my aunt's family coming to where I am.

am i shitty a person?
>>
>>56792666
CONFIRMED BY THE GERMAN DEVIL.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR STRUGGLE WITH KEBAB
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.