[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: w0w.jpg (9 KB, 163x236) Image search: [Google]
w0w.jpg
9 KB, 163x236
>>
FUCK YEAH WILLIAM LANE CRAIG!

this thread has my support.
>>
WLC apprecian thread

post your William Lane Craigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_vO6H-iIvM
>>
>>56790977

This guy is the man. Love his video on Kalam theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalam_cosmological_argument

Morning christian bros. Happy thanksgiving.
>>
>>56792054

happy Thanksgiving, Bro!
>>
Based. I love watching based alpha WTC BTFO atheists and Muslims.
>>
>>56792295
WLC*
>>
>>56792054
>everything that begins to exist has a cause
we have never observed anything beginning to exist
we only see re-organization of existing stuff

>the universe began to exist
according to your religion maybe, but science is undecided on it
the big bang, the most accepted model, explains how the universe evolved from a hot dense state to a less hot and less dense state

>the universe had a cause
that does not follow, because we have never observed anything coming into existence
even IF the universe began to exist, you couldn't get that from the first premise because it is not supported

retarded argument tbph, christfags
maybe God exists, but this argument does not demonstrate it
>>
File: ok.jpg (278 KB, 1282x1719) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
278 KB, 1282x1719
>>56792599
>>
>>56792599

>maybe God exists, but this argument does not demonstrate it

Are you aware of the word "Inference"?

Ask yourself did darwin provide a single piece of proof for his theory or did he just infer it?

Want to talk about faith. lol

Let's not even scratch the fact most of the beginnings of evolution was nothing more than a way to legalize racism.
>>
As an atheist, let me say that i enjoy the arrogant atheist shitheads get BTFO by him.
They can't into philosophy
>>
File: 1437454045318.jpg (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1437454045318.jpg
19 KB, 499x499
>>56792599
Holy fuck! Did he just fucking counter William in such a quick and easy manner?!
>>
>>56792792
>denying evolution
creationist, pls.
>>
>>56792792
point being: if you are making a pure logical argument, then the premises must be true

both his premises can be questions, thus the conclusion is necessarily faulty

>unrelated rant about Darwin
I have not read Darwin, so I don't know what he presented, but I know he studied the finches, and that it gave him the idea that the environment puts pressure on the gene pool which promotes adaptation
evolution was not a new idea, but Darwin came up the natural selection
in any case: we don't believe in evolution due to "racism", but because it is evidently true
it's the best model for how we got the different species
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.