[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger scam in history than Xmas? Why do people even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: jews-wells.jpg (96 KB, 396x498) Image search: [Google]
jews-wells.jpg
96 KB, 396x498
Is there a bigger scam in history than Xmas?
Why do people even give gifts? Every one should keep their cash and cut out all the bullshit and fake cheer.
>>
File: CUqFQw8VAAAIV_O.jpg (50 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
CUqFQw8VAAAIV_O.jpg
50 KB, 600x509
>>
>>56789564

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>56789564

its about buying presents and is integral to retail business cycles just fucking buy the presents
>>
>>56789564
Atheists ladies and gentlemen.
Total fucking scum.
>>
File: 1439125220364s.jpg (4 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1439125220364s.jpg
4 KB, 108x125
>>56789564
I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST...
>>
>>56789622
>>56789628
Why? Why am I expected to do this shit every year? It is a waste of money and if you think Xmas is anything but a marketing gimmick you are a dumb mother fucker.
People take out loans and work themselves to.death to buy people shut and get thing s in return from people.also going into debt.
It's fucking stupid and I haven't bought presents for anything in decades. I flat out tell people I won't be buying them anything and to not get me anything because I won't be giving them shit.
>>
File: 1448513398848.jpg (53 KB, 460x614) Image search: [Google]
1448513398848.jpg
53 KB, 460x614
>>56789848
>>
>>56789564

Probably Islam.

Be Christian:
>Christbro: Dude Christmas is here, I got you this gift!
>Atheist: I'm not religious so I didn't intend on celebrating, now I kind of feel selfish...
>Christbro: Dude, it's alright man! You don't have to celebrate or partake in the giving if you don't want to.

Islam:
>Muslimfaggot: My friend, it is day of Ed Al-Fatr, I have made you delicious arab mud-cookie for celebrating of Holiday.
>Atheist: I'm not religious, so I didn't make anything, but it's really nice of you...
>Muslimfaggot: I will now have to behead you inshallah for insulting my religion by not being a part of it
>>
>>56789848
Christmas only what you make of it, what you chose to do, you stupid, ignorant, retarded, spineless, joyless, faggot.

How about you spend no money.
If you receive gift, smash it before their eyes.

Go to church instead than if you want to celebrate it with no money spent.

While you're at it, how about you fuck off and don't worry what other people do with their money.
You worthless autistic little pussy.
>>
>>56789994
Bullshit, people expect something.back when they give something. It's why people celebrate Xmas in the first place. That's why I refuse to participate, it's.crass
>>
>>56790025
Looks like I offended a cult member.
Fuck and Fuck this made up bullshit. You are being manipulated into enjoying.it all and pretending to assign value to this dog and pony show is ludicrous.
Enjoy your culturally enforced consumer orgy, retard
>>
>>56790169
Atheists ladies and gentlemen.
Fuck your history.
Fuck your culture.
Next he will piss on our graves if given the chance.

Have fun sperging out during the holidays like the autistic retard you are while you alienate yourself from everyone and get labled "that faggot" by friends and family.

Let's not kid ourselves though.
You have no friends.
>>
>>56790315
> Trampling people to death over bargains is.an important part.of my culture!
> getting robbed and.buying garbage make my life worthwhile
Christians.everyone, enjoy that delusion.
>>
>>56790067

Then don't participate.

But ask yourself who is the shithead here.
The person who only wanted to do something nice for you, or you, the one demeaning the gesture and insulting the giver?

Do you REALLY think that I would side with your degeneracy simply because I share your disbelief in superstitions?
>>
>>56790514
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQozTxQSiE
>>
>>56789564
Christmas exists so you can invest in companies that pander to children during the spring/summer and cash out in January.
>>
>>56790680
It is embarrassing to not have a present for people. I can see why we have Xmas, it makes a lot of money. But the idea that people think it means more than just a marketing gimmick never ceases to amaze me
>>
File: 6815596_orig.png (589 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
6815596_orig.png
589 KB, 1066x800
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=035JfHSoG70
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>56789564
I'm kind of with OP here. This is something I've told friends and family already and I don't give a fuck.

If you're a child, my wife or my parents, I will get you something. Otherwise, don't expect anything.

I'll do birthdays. Birthdays are personal. I'm pretty sure a majority of the people here do not know someone they share a birthday with. Birthdays are yours and I'll get you something then and celebrate with you.

Christmas is literally Macy's, Old Navy, Target and every other company out there telling you you have to buy something because it's the thing to do.

Eat a dick. Big companies have more money than me.

Every adult in my life excluding my parents and wife receive nothing. All the children in my life receive something. And nowadays if you're 12, you pay adult prices at the movie theater. That's about the same cut off for me.
>>
>>56789564
You don't have to bring presents.
You can simply bring the family together and have a nice meal.

I know you're consumerist scum and so won't comprehend it, but holidays aren't about buying things.
>>
>>56791328
A lot of people see the "scam" for what it is, but feel it is irrelevant.
They believe in keeping the romance alive.
Any gift, no matter how cheap or menial, reminds that person that you were thinking about them.
If they don't take from that gesture alone something deeper (even if they just throw out the gift in secret), they're not receiving the real gift.

The moral of the story is: Don't celebrate Christmas because of peer pressure. That's your materialism trying to rationalize itself.
>>
>>56791551
American families all hate each other
>>
>>56791697
They don't have to.
>>
>>56789564
>tfw Fedora but love Xmas
>tfw more cheer than Christians around me
>tfw I still say merry Christmas
Step up your shit, crossfags.
>>
>>56791697
That sounds like something a teenager would say.
>>
>>56791717
I.hate my.family. No real reason to, mom and dad still together, 3 kids etc. But I.hate them and avoid.seeing them.
Actually skipping the meal today and having Pizza Hut buffet, it is better than just sitting there alone and not speaking to.anyone until I can get away.
>>
>>56791651
If everyone had any sense, it would be Christmas every day.

Alas, the joys of being "saved".
>>
>>56791923
>I.hate my.family. No real reason to, mom and dad still together, 3 kids etc. But I.hate them and avoid.seeing them.
Enjoy your coal in your stockings, because Santa isn't bringing you anything of value to you.
>>
If you don't want to celebrate then don't, it's not Christmas' fault you're a faggot
>>
>>56791923
Then don't celebrate holidays.
What can i tell you, what are you expecting out of this thread ?
There is nothing to discuss, no one if forcing anyone to celebrate anything.
>>
>>56792247
Bullshit, you are forced to celebrate Xmas in America. Our economy depends on it so it is fucking everywhere. Believe me if I could escape this fantasy holiday I would
>>
File: no one.gif (783 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
no one.gif
783 KB, 245x245
>>56792418
>>
>>56789564
sounds like something a nigger would say
>>
>>56792418
Ok, when i say celebrate, i mean expending resources and time on it.
Are you a muslim for being triggered by public décorations and tv programs ?
It's not halal, that's it ?

I guess you're just a retarded teenager, an emotional atheist in his rebellious phase that will go back to being religious once the hormones settled down.
As far as i'm concerned, emotional atheists should be slaughtered along with the religious.
>if god exist why is there evil DDDDDD:
>>
>>56789564

it makes kids happy you edgy emo faggot

"HEY GUYS DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM TOTALLY TOO OLD FOR CHRISTMAS NOW AND DON'T BELIEVE IN SANTA ANYMORE? OH AND ALSO I AM THINKING OF GETTING A TATTOO HAHAH SHOULD I SPY ON MY SISTER CHANGING? PLEASE LOVE ME

You ridiculous faggot
>>
>>56789564
The gifts were blown up out of proportion by those who sell gifts to give.

I like the idea of Medieval XMas with Carolers and Figgie Pudding.

Also Yule logs and cheer, lights, decorations and getting together are good too. And Egg-nog.

Halloween w/trick-or-treat is kinda this.

Fuck gifts. At my house all the adults swap VISA gift cards for roughly equal amounts and VISA pockets 5 bucks each.

Fuck gifts.
>>
>>56789564
yes, the holocaust
>>
>>56789564

I hate xmas because of the gift bullshit aswell. Fucking people won't stop bitching because I don't buy them anything. Next time I will probably shut down my phone and Internet and be done with it.
>>
File: 1445956627790.png (674 KB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
1445956627790.png
674 KB, 800x4017
>>56792844
>>
File: hitler would be proud.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hitler would be proud.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>56792844
>>56792919
The Jews are indeed always relevant.
>>
File: A-9RTYnCUAArRY0.jpg (54 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
A-9RTYnCUAArRY0.jpg
54 KB, 500x566
>>
File: Hannity.jpg (85 KB, 1071x582) Image search: [Google]
Hannity.jpg
85 KB, 1071x582
>>56789994
>mud-cookie
>>
>>56792752
the denbtnigger's right
>>
>>56793242

reeeeeee
>>
>>56789564
>Is there a bigger scam in history than Xmas?
6 millions keks gassed?
>>
>>56789564
The purpose of such religious occasions is to encourage all the well doing members of society to collectively take care of the less privileged in the society. Give gifts to the poor, charity, take them to your home, give them a nice meal, clothes, money etc. From economic point of view, it is a kind of reinvestment in the society. The savings of people are invested(although not for monetary return) which in turn provides purchasing power to those who didn't have it before. It puts balance in the money flow.

But they way you guys are doing it now, it just contributes more to the reasons it was supposed to curb in the first place. So get your shit together.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.