[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
makes me sad, poor putin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: i want to cry.jpg (112 KB, 752x499) Image search: [Google]
i want to cry.jpg
112 KB, 752x499
makes me sad, poor putin.
>>
File: 1448540762985.jpg (752 KB, 2015x2675) Image search: [Google]
1448540762985.jpg
752 KB, 2015x2675
>>
File: 1448481517478.png (702 KB, 1195x899) Image search: [Google]
1448481517478.png
702 KB, 1195x899
>>
>>56789107
we didn't drop plane because wish of nato. Perhaps russia learned they can't pass our border without permission.
>>
>>56789231
Yet you fucks pissed all over Greece's border how many times in the last 30 years?
>>
>>56789426
greece did same thing to us several times. Shut up and eat your hamburger.
>>
>>56789987

this is literally toddler logic

"b-but he did it too!"
>>
>>56789231
>we didn't drop plane because wish of nato
they shot the plane because they have the nato as backup and without nato no shot plane
whether or not nato wanted it we can not know
>>
>>56790078

I hate it when two Turks fight against each other ... Don't do it, Ahmet
>>
The turks always want to be in right and think they are strong or something like that.
Here in my place some turks get pissed to and do facebook videos. They insult russians said really often at the end
>if you are the russian, i am the osman
Why are turkish not happy with being turkish and call themself now osman?
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 281x355
>/r/ing photos of mounds of mutilated Turdmen corpses after Pooty Poot firebombed them to paradise and back.

I have no idea why you Turk faggots are celebrating shooting down a plane. Putin is going to back the PKK, use the front desk to destabilize your fake Western country, and when Lavrov publicly orders the gas lines cut your children will freeze to death.

Shitskins being Shitskins: The Thread
>>
>>56790433
They actually believe we're going to protect them against Russia.

>nato
lel
>>
>>
>>56790383
>Why are turkish not happy with being turkish and call themself now osman?
Some of Turks called themself Osmanlı because they are not secular, they don't like Atatürk and support Tayyip Erdoğan.
>>56790433
>Shitskins
>Erdogan-White
>Obama-Black
kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.