[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/s stance on abortion? The American republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1447933653092.gif (301 KB, 1900x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447933653092.gif
301 KB, 1900x1500
What's /pol/s stance on abortion?

The American republican supported anti-abortion movement seems dumb as fuck to the rest of the developed world
>>
>>56788843
that heart of Europe

inb4 muh reich
>>
Holy shit Romania.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 240x320
>>56788843

>Portugal
>>
>>56790137
Remove fetus
>>
Whats up Poland? Is abortion illegal there or what?
>>
based bavaria
>>
>>56788843
Abortion is fucking disgusting if it's anything like on the videos and .webm uploaded by doctors and a woman who actually does should be classed as a subhuman and written all over their documents that she killed her child.
>>
It's fairly immoral in many cases, but with what's happening in Europe, I'd say it's utterly immoral. How could you be so selfish as to kill your own offspring and stunt the growth of your own race? Why do you not care for the future, but rather, the here and now? Disgusting example of extreme secularism and materialism.
>>
>>56790137

Poor country, legal and free abortions. What did you expect?
>>
>>56790639
Is it immoral if the baby is retarded?
>>
>>56788843
Who cares? The only abortions people here have knowledge on are their own rhetorical ones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.