[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does Turkey consider downing a 50 year old frontline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448461472417s.jpg (10 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
1448461472417s.jpg
10 KB, 166x250
Why the fuck does Turkey consider downing a 50 year old frontline bomber that doesn't have comparative multirole capabilities an achievement?
Here is a comparison to put it into perspective:
Your main battle tank destroyed self-propelled anti-infantry artillery? Congratulations. Have a cookie.
>>
global butthurt
>>
>>56788501
Turkish autism.
>>
>>56788501
You're entire little homeland is going to be feeling something much worse soon enough.

Turkey will not exist on any modern map in the future.

You, and you're disgusting barbaric people are going to be completely destroyed.
Bend over and kiss that carpet like the good little muzzie shitstain you are while you still can.

You're imaginary pagan "god" will not save you.
Jesus Christ will not spare any of you when once he gives you his wrath.

The Russians are coming.
>>
>>56788611
Woah , Burgerland, slow down there. A war is not very likely to occur, the point of my post is that Turkey achieved nothing.
>>
>>56788822
Turkey has no idea what it has done.
It has sparked a fire that will not cease its burning till no muslim in that land is left breathing.

I swear it.
>>
>>56788922
The Russian people will demand war, but NATO will barr any retaliation. Russia won't risk was with the US and almost all of Europe.
>>
>>56788922
To be fair, all islamic countries are in for a surprise in the next XX years or so. When the west are united in it's complete hatred for arabs, Israel is going to genocide it's way to a greater Israel, where Europe, in a genociding civil war with itself, will not care one bit about muslim lives.
>>
>>56788922
Actually, I neglected a factor.

Remember that poll taken in Germany and France about their willingness to go to war with Russia?
>>
Its results might determine a war, due to their expressed disinterest to go to war.
>>
>>56788611
Omg that level of butthurt :^)
>>
Filling my post with more absurd claims after I am directly protesting absurd claims. Thanks, anons
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.