[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGANISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15
File: news.png (233 KB, 397x315) Image search: [Google]
news.png
233 KB, 397x315
Israeli bitch gets owned by vegan activist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7Yf5fkTqc

Why isn't /pol/ pro vegan yet? Isn't it morally superior?
>>
>>56788377

literally retarded, we need a nuclear apocalypse so these types of people who survive die lying in a field trying to eat grass
>>
>>56788377
Who the fuck care about what i eat or not
You'll finish by shitting it anyway
>>
I like steak, this girl is pretty, /pol/ users are fucking retarded
>>
File: cherokee-indian-picture.jpg (17 KB, 284x341) Image search: [Google]
cherokee-indian-picture.jpg
17 KB, 284x341
>>56788377
Veganism is the future desu, once meat gets produced artificially with satisfying quality, it will be the way to go.

Until then consumers should care about that the animals got treated well.
>>
>>56788447
Exactly. You can't survive off of grass in a post apocalyptic wasteland, but you can thrive as a vegam in the modern society we inhabit!

Do you actually think people would rather starve and die than eat meat in such a scenario?

The meat indsustry is fucked up, hunter-gatherer societies are dependent on meat. We're not. It's a luxurious, expensive, envinronmentally unfriendly, unhealthy and cruel habit we've developed because of 'muh habits', 'muh manliness' and 'muh freedom, I'll do the opposite of what you propose simply to spite you'..
>>
>>56788377
she is hot af
>>
because I don't want to be a smelly hippy lanklet faggot. Nothing will replace a steak as the best food.
>>
is this guy trolling?

>muh millions
>animal holocaust

lel
>>
>>56788447
No we need an Aussie apocalypse to stop all the irrelevant, worthless, criminal descendant shitposters. Seriously you are the most useless humans on the planet. Hope a giant hurricane kills you all.
>>
>>56788377
Since I've started workingout/getting /fit/ I had to reduce my meat consumption to only lean meats, feels like I'm dying inside. I like vegetables but vegans are wrong. Meat is a good source and also tasty. Well, not lean meats, they are great protein source but I wish I could eat a non-lean beef cut steak, they are more tasty.
23% bodyfat percentage btw, trying to cut.
>>
>>56788377
so if eating animals is murder. Why aren't all the animals locked up in prison?
>>
Althought I like the concept of veganism you always spot a vegan right away. The have this grayish tint and their skin is very dry and doesn't look very healthy.
>>
>>56788613
>once meat gets produced artificially with satisfying quality

Or other alternative diet and production methods.

Right now food production is a closed circle.

>>56788717
>you can thrive as a vegam in the modern society we inhabit
on a personal level b12 is a huge issue

1. in nature everything tries to ingest organisms it can digest while prospering
2. no matter if its a stone a cell or a human everything is spiritted
so what kind of organism qualifies as an sentient animal, where do you draw the line? what am i allowed to eat?

we were born into this situation, this state of the world
everything is interconnected

instead of going extreme decreasing your performance we could spend those extra 20% or 50% in price to reduce suffering and improve the situation calm and sane.
>>
humans have canines . the sharp teeth in your mouth. they are a badge of honor that many in the animal kingdom do not have. it means its your right to eat those weaker slower or dumber than you

i would like to say this extends to eating others in the same species but current fascist laws would say otherwise
>>
>>56788377
>Animals are being oppressed
>Cheese burgers are racist against animals
And dropped. Vegans are literal retards who don't understand science, evolution or biology.
>>
>>56788377
Veganism is pro if you're an idiot. God tier is eating shit loads of humanely raised and slaughtered meat and only consuming products that you can track from start to finish, and be assured there are no evil practices involved. We have been killing animals for thousands of years. Murder isn't evil. Slow, painful, in humane lives are evil.
>>
>>56789146
You don't need to reduce to lean meats anon. Cholesterol and fat make your brain - make your sex hormones. The war against fat is chemical castration and has resulted in an increasing amount of gay people and tranS. Buy the full fatty rib eye and eat it with butter, you will get fit.
>>
File: 1418822774536.jpg (15 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1418822774536.jpg
15 KB, 241x209
>>56789704
>humanely raised and slaughtered
>humanely slaughtered
>mfw reading meat-eater doublethink
>>
>>56788377
>killing plants is okay because I can't empathize with the damage done to them

you are sub-human
>>
>>56789816
Humane killing is killing quickly after a whole life spent free on a farm with its family. That's the way of the world, there is no difference between that and hunting a wild animal. It is true that no living thing wants to be killed but if you give up your right as top of the food chain simply because the feelings of the animal in its last minute of life are unpleasant, then you don't deserve to be on top. Vegan your way to a dead lineage, that's fine by me. Humans evolved eating meat, that's all there is to it.
>>
watched some parts, lucy isnt even jewish, she says so in the interview, poor thing is a media puppy of honour at that point.

that gary faggot have been a thing since around 2012 in israel, its not because "jews relate to opression" , its simply because we have a very impressionable youth that would swallow every bleeding heart propaganda you can throw at them. the radical left is still in power in the media so being vegan is like a badge of honour.

tldr

>shitty guy with shitty practices and idiology
>youth and radical left who are both categorized as children adore him
>gains momentum because MUH FEELINGS
>facebook generation guilt trips everyone
>becomes a sort of norm in some places in israel
>MDs go against him
>real journalists go against him
>is genuinely a lunatic that attacks people for their beliefs and actions against animals
>RATINGS AHOY
>gets adopted by the left media
>gets shoved down everyones throat
>poor lucy has to try and argue with muh feelings and delusional circle logic

no wonder she cried at the lighting of the torch in our independence day, it was like a binding contract of flaming chains.
goddamn i feel terrible for that woman.
>>
stopped at the fucking thumbnail
>>
>>56789856
it's sad that some vegans will completely disregard this as bait when in actuality it's actually true and exactly how they go about the whole issue.

>>56788717
just reduce your meat consumption to two or three days a week. It'll make a huge difference without having to go full retard.
I know moderation isn't as sexy, but it's so much healthier than vegetarianism
>>
>>56790053
"the way of the world" and "food chain" points are just appeals to nature and your hunting point implies the necessity of meat consumption, a necessity that doesn't exist. There is no detriment to a balanced vegan diet, so why not go vegan if eating meat is not necessary and thus the animal suffering is unnecessary?
>>
File: 123.jpg (67 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
67 KB, 600x450
I do it like this and its absolutely affordable:

>No fast food (= instant money surplus)
>(Truely) organic produce and dairy (biodynamic)
>Free range meat/ eggs
>>
>>56788377

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2dPVckHxE
>>
How do they allow a non jewish news presenter on Israel tv? Is she lying?
>>
>>56788377
this vid is like 2 years old there is lots of newer vegan stuff you could have posted
>>
>>56788377
Because steak and pork are fucking delicious, and it's my right as an omnivorous organism to consume all that my body will digest.

The only reason we don't eat people is because it makes us fucking crazy.
>>
>>56788377
Not eating meat turns you into a pussy
>>
>>56788377
lol this guy is such a fag
you know they are trying very hard to piss you off by mentioning the holocaust
>>
>>56789531
eating other people is a very, very bad idea
>>
>the meat industry is worse then the holocaust
>you didn't sniff my ass when I came into this studio

holy fuck, is he just so edgy on purpose or is this some form of minerals lacking?
>>
>>56793003
>the guy is on Israeli TV
>this very segment acknowledges the potency of this rhetoric in Israel
You're just butt-hurt that he is so persuasive.
>>
EATING ANIMALS IS MURDER

EAT A VEGAN TODAY!!!
>>
File: 849038446.jpg (272 KB, 1100x824) Image search: [Google]
849038446.jpg
272 KB, 1100x824
Did you know soy farms destroyed the majority of the rainforest?
>>
>>56788377
I fapped to this jew

I need to fuck her. omg i want to fuck her soo bad

Im ckeked
>>
>>56790984
>There is no detriment to a balanced vegan diet

Yeah there is it tastes like shit. Have fun eating figs and grass though, ill be over here on the evolutionary ladder
>>
File: 1444090441928.png (146 KB, 372x342) Image search: [Google]
1444090441928.png
146 KB, 372x342
>giving freelee views
>>
File: 1418814800492.jpg (6 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
1418814800492.jpg
6 KB, 250x239
>>56793873
>chili, cumin, turmeric, pepper, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, etc and any of their combinations "taste like shit"
>fruit and vegetables and legumes "taste like shit"
>syrupniggers gonna nig
>mfw
>>
>>56790524
Oh that wacky dean!
>>
Eating meat is purely self indulgence, for pleasure. If you don't mind hurting animals to pleasure yourself, you can't really call yourself moral. Animals don't distinguish between right and wrong so I don't really care about carnivores in nature
>>
>>56793773
You should be soy free too. That shit will give you tits. It acts like estrogen.
Vegan and soy free is ultimate diet.
>>
>>56788613
The planet is fucking dying, more than half the population of earth lives in abject poverty with little access to clean food and water. So tell me why should I be expected about the suffering of some farm animals?
>>
>>56790984
because then i'd have to be vegan an associate with shrill douchebags

meat eaters are normal men
>>
>>56788377

>/pol/ tells me vegan is superior
>Become a vegan for 2 months
>Lose important amount of weight
>Start feeling sick the last weeks
>Go to the doctor
>Do shit ton of tests
>Results I have a small stomach cancer

Fuck you /pol/ I'm glad is stadium 1 and I'm going to survive but what the fuck. Even my doctor highly recomend me to start eating meat and fish again or else I'll be involved in serious shit with my recovery.

Being a vegan is the fucking biggest mistake of my life.
>>
>>56795706
It's foolish to cut out an essential sector out of the food pyramid.
>>
File: anti racism rap.jpg (259 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
anti racism rap.jpg
259 KB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK2dPVckHxE
>>
>morally supperior
Protip of your views aren't logically defensible then they are just those of a child.
>>
File: apism.jpg (157 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
apism.jpg
157 KB, 1366x768
this guy has another video video on his Youtube talking about how it wrong to insult people by comparing them with animals
>>
>>56795499
By definition I'm vegan, though I don't identify as vegan since I'm not an activist. No one gives a shit because I don't force it on them, everyone who I've "convert" has been converted only because of their own curiosity. Veganism is rational, despite the fact that a lot of vegans are lunatics.
>>
>>56796086
BUM is right, that lyricism is dreadful.
>>
She is wife material
>>
>>56788377
Because /pol/ is a bunch of white retards who don't care about morallity.
>>
>>56788377
he knows his shit, he speaks well and has charisma. There's one thing that comes to my mind though, and this comes from an interview I saw on youtube to this redneck family that ate meat, but refused to buy meat at a store, believe or not, for not exactly the same, but similar reasons that this guy talks about.

The father of the family was saying somethign such as that it's a more natural and healthier process for the environment and yourself, to hunt your for your own meat, if you do it aware of how much you're hunting, what you're hunting and when you're doing it.
>>
>>56788377
probably because if we didnt eat meat we would still be either monkeys or living in caves
>>
File: 1408221634886.jpg (25 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1408221634886.jpg
25 KB, 300x295
>animal holohoax
>>
>>56788936
That's because it's literally Billions of animals killed.
>>
>>5679539
Similar to the estrogen in cow's milk.
>>
>>56795706
Do you honestly believe that stomach cancer was caused by two months of veganism over a lifetime of eating meat?
>>
>>56795274

>m-muh feelings
>morals!!

Did you read your post back? You sound like a pussy. I hope you don't have a dick attached to your, for your sake. I don't see how anyone can call you a man while you cry about feels and shit. Use your fucking head.
>>
>>56799544
so?
>>
>>56789558
This, F.AM
>>
bugs, birds etc. are killed by the agricutural methods used to produce your "vegan" products

fucking morons

also, death is a part of life. Nothing would live in this world without something else dying so it could live.
>>
>>56788377
This has got to be the most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen. Are all vegans this retarded? Holy shit.
>>
>>56799544
Except they're bred to die, so it's not like they ever really lived.
>>
>>56800606

Actually it likely was, the drastic change in diet ravaged his gut flora, which is a large factor (the exploding body of evidence in immunology and microbiology as to the importance of GI flora and all of the interactions it has in inflammation cascades and many other things, a lot indicates influence in cancer development) in protecting against cancers of the GI tract.
>>
>>56788377
There is nothing morally superior about being vegan or vegitarian.
If you are concerned about how farm animals are treated you should be buying free range to promote the industry.
Rather then leaving people who don't give a fuck full representation of the meat consumer market
>>
File: 1446851580663.jpg (123 KB, 541x536) Image search: [Google]
1446851580663.jpg
123 KB, 541x536
>implying some limp wrist beta will ever convince me meat is bad

my daily burger is awaiting me
>>
>>56788377
Then why is it that you can easily survive on meat only (like eskimos) but not on vegetables only?

also, veganism is part of SJW cause muh little feelungss
>>
>>56801003
Ya? They also say this.

>>http://www.cancer.org/cancer/stomachcancer/detailedguide/stomach-cancer-prevention

So I guess we'll never know.
>>
>>56801684
You mean like Half of India?
>>
Hes not wrong, in his own way of thinking.

He's confusing his own morals with universal morals.

Compassion in my eyes to this extent is excessive weakness.
>>
File: 1439524477559.jpg (106 KB, 779x655) Image search: [Google]
1439524477559.jpg
106 KB, 779x655
Who else /vegan/ gains?
>>
>>56789146
Dat ketosis wants to have a word with your diet plan.
>>
Not going to bother reading the thread but I expect to see

>muh cruelty

But I don't give a shit. The animals could be fucking waterboarded, I don't care. I just want to roll up to whataburger and get a tasty burger.
>>
>>56788717
>Thrive
Show me a vegan whose ass isn't laughably easy to kick.
>>
>>56802069
That guy has awful genetics
>>
>>56795706
I've been vegan 16 years and my stomach is fine; guess you just have shit tier genes.
>>
File: 1434037776738.jpg (28 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
1434037776738.jpg
28 KB, 500x445
>caring about animal feelings

Literaly new level of SJW. Just kill yourselves already.
>>
>>56801924
no they eat cowshit and each other
>>
>>56788377
brb ordering 20 steaks. jokes aside he had 0 good arguments. animal torture being bad I can get behind. He had nothing to say that would convince me or anyone with a brain to stop eating meat which stems from hunting yourself or small farms where animals are treated well. Also he is a hypocrite, following his own arguments he MUST kill himself instantly to make the world a better place but he prefers to stay alive...hmm.
>>
It's amusing many people come to this board to get redpilled or whatever you want to all it yet are completely ignorant to the meant industry.

The meat industry is catastrophic for humanity and the planet.
But it doesn't mean we shouldn't have a steak once in a while.

People want cheap and affordable meat everyday, that's the problem.
There is a difference between eating cheap meat everyday 3 times a day or just once in a while, and then it can also cost more.

There is more animal rights activism on this board lately.
So things are moving in the right direction at least.

And yes, i eat meat.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.