[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump making fun of the disabled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 659x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 659x960
Why is Trump making fun of the disabled?
>>
awww what a wise old kitteh
>>
He is using the proven Kardashian technique; just do any damn thing to stay in the headlines.

It works for those worthless idiots, and it is working for him so far.
>>
>>56788363
Are you jealous that Trump is a better shitposter than all of the Australians combined?
>>
>>56788431
But will it gain voters?
>>
because he lacks the self-awareness to see that he is one of them
>>
>>56788638
>But will it gain voters?

Antics like that won't really change anything.

Things like BLM blocking highways and interrupting events will help solidify those who already support Trump much more than anything Trump says or does.
>>
>>56788363
He doesn't. He is making fun of how that disabled person behaves.

Being disabled doesn't make you immune to be criticized.
>>
>>56788811
If it won't gain votes, could it lose voters?
>>
>>56789160
His hands are held that way and do move that way
>>
>>56789218
Yes, it's called IMPERSONATION, no?
Since when impersonation of disabled person is called "making fun"?
>>
>>56789303
Why do you need to imitate their disability when quoting them?
>>
>>56789303
Do you pull the skin on the sides of your eyes back when quoting an Asian?
>>
>>56789430
Sometimes, when I want it to be funny. :D

>>56789398
To trigger stupid people :) it worked flawlessly.
>>
>>56789497
>Since when impersonation of disabled person is called "making fun"?
>Sometimes, when I want it to be funny. :D
The prosecution rests your honor.
We are confident the jury will pass down a harsh verdict, the defendants own words prove his guilt.
>>
File: hurr durr.jpg (36 KB, 518x417) Image search: [Google]
hurr durr.jpg
36 KB, 518x417
>ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the future president of the united states, donald trump!
>>
File: 1448530537757.jpg (117 KB, 2100x1320) Image search: [Google]
1448530537757.jpg
117 KB, 2100x1320
>>56789566
>implying Asians are disabled
>>
>>56789579
The audience are all old people and middle aged people who look like they must be truckers or mechanics
>>
>>56789169

No. Actually I think it WILL gain him voters. These "PC" attacks on Trump garner him sympathy. People see Trump being attacked relentlessly over PC bullshit and will vote for him as a middle-finger to the MSM.
>>
File: keep-determined-chairfag.jpg (91 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
keep-determined-chairfag.jpg
91 KB, 640x675
because it is actually funny, he is just doing it for the lulz and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>56788363
He is making fun of himself nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>56789830
How does making fun of the disabled make you think this is the guy to vote for?
>>
>>56788363
He is just giving himself a handicap in the ridings.
>>
>>56790344
cause no one is going to feel bad for a reporter give me a break lol
>>
Nothing wrong with making fun of a disabled person.

The meme that if you're of a overprivileged class (fat, gay, female, black or brown, muslim) that you are IMMUNE to criticism and that any attack on you is an attack on your entire overprivileged class has to die.
>>
>>56790344

How does it not? This is non-story that only a faggot from Kuckstralia would care about. Now watch as his poll numbers continue to rise.
>>
>>56790478
>The meme that if you're of a overprivileged class (fat, gay, female, black or brown, muslim) that you are IMMUNE to criticism and that any attack on you is an attack on your entire overprivileged class has to die.

You just said "nothing wrong with making fun of the disabled" so you admit it wasn't a legitimate criticism of the man, but making fun of his disability
Fucking pay attention to yourself moran
>>
>>56788363
Because he wants to win the election, and he knows that whatever pisses off liberal faggots is what will win this election. This election is going to be about getting revenge.
>>
>>56791311
What about people who think of themselves as conservative but find it offensive to mock the disabled?
>>
>>56791406
They're outnumbered by people who want revenge against political correctness. So in political terms, they don't matter.
>>
>>56791754
How is making fun of a disabled person 'fighting political correctness'?
how is it not 'crass, rude, immature'?
>>
>>56791880

He was making fun of a liar. He deserves criticism.

So no, it does not.
>>
>>56791880
Calling speech "crass, rude, and immature" is the essence of political correctness. So you just asked, how is political correctness political correctness? Sounds like you like political correctness. I'm voting for Trump to get revenge on you, faggot. He's going to win, and you're going to be eating shit for 8 years, you and your fellow faggots, niggers, and handitards.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.