[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel meets with Google and YouTube to discuss censoring Palestinian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Jewing intensifies.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Jewing intensifies.gif
212 KB, 501x585
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/22471-israel-meets-with-google-and-youtube-to-discuss-censoring-palestinian-videos
>>
>>56788333
So, they are going to silence the palestinian to death. No free speech for them...only pro-Israel propaganda, I guess

Jews are the worst scum on this planet.
>>
Ha ha, stupid Palis
Serves them right, fucking terror rats
>>
>>56788333
I like jews <3
>>
>>56788808
Free speech is a human right !!!!!!
>>
File: 16666.jpg (64 KB, 561x347) Image search: [Google]
16666.jpg
64 KB, 561x347
THIS IS ANOTHER NAKBA! SOMEBODY CALL THE UN!
>>
>>56789264
Organizing terror attacks online is not a part of free speech, and enemies have no human rights.
>>
Governments only censor when they are afraid for what people have to say. Not surprising desu, wouldn't want the UN to hear about all those war crimes.
>>
>>56789392
I really don't care about the palestinians, but I'm sick and tired to see you Jews attacking FREE SPEECH
>>
File: Captura.png (1 MB, 1246x466) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
1 MB, 1246x466
>>56789387
I wonder who is behind this post.
Fucking jews.
>>
>>56789747
We have occupied a hostile enemy area, and are holding it for our safety.
They get electricity, water, and building materials(that they use for terror). They get all the rights terrorists should get, and even more, so excuse me for not weeping for them.
>>
>>56789880
>bohoo we invaded their land, why don't they resign and stop fighting back?
>>
>>56789947
They can fight all they want, but they shouldn't whine when they're losing if they chose war.
>>
>>56790170
They didn't, you invaded them. What shit are even talking about. Perhaps you should take your own advice.
>>
>>56790294
We are here by international law, and they could have had a country from the beginning - but they chose to fight for the land again and again.
I respect that, fighting for your nation is honorable and just.
But, if you chose to fight, you need to know you might lose. They fought and fought and lost.
So now they are a hostile state that is in war with us, and we can do whatever the fuck we want with it.
>>
It's funny how antisemites call jews brain washers but they fall for the palestinian bs
>>
File: vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg (343 KB, 700x863) Image search: [Google]
vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg
343 KB, 700x863
EVERYWHERE I GO, I MUST IMPALE.

>He roasted children, whom he fed to their mothers. And (he) cut off the breasts of women, and forced their husbands to eat them. After that, he had them all impaled.[

>In 1462 Mehmed II, the conqueror of Constantinople, returned to Constantinople after being sickened by the sight of 20,000 impaled corpses outside Vlad's capital of Târgoviște.

> In a letter to Corvinus dated 2 February, he wrote: "I have killed peasants men and women, old and young, who lived at Oblucitza and Novoselo, where the Danube flows into the sea... We killed 23,884 Turks without counting those whom we burned in homes or the Turks whose heads were cut by our soldiers...Thus, your highness, you must know that I have broken the peace."
>>
>>56790755
Wrong thread, but still, FUCK YOU, ISREAL
>>
>>56788333
Facebook and twitter does the same thing here, they ban pages that criticize the government.

And I heard something about the German facebook banning pages that goes against immigrants when the refugee bullshit started.
>>
>>56790665
The are very few pro-palestine or pro-Israel here on /POL/

In my eyes they are both scum

80% of the palestinians are muslim
>>
File: 1445614913743.jpg (15 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
1445614913743.jpg
15 KB, 310x403
>>
>>56790442
Typical jew has not respect for anything or anyone
>>
>>56790665
>They fought and fought and lost.
>So now they are a hostile state that is in war with us, and we can do whatever the fuck we
Those evil palestineans bankers control the media right?.

>>56791197
And they are. Th big difference is that one group is prowerful in the west and can harm westerns while the others are just dumb arabs. For fucks sake, all the refugees shit started withn israel wanted to get rid of Assad.
>>
>>56788990
b-but living ones?
>>
>>56790170
filthy jidf detected, carry on ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>56789880
>>56790170
>So the IDF can look forward to years, perhaps decades, more of what has just happened in Gaza. Back in the mid-1980s the American journalist P.J. O’Rourke, in his travelogue Holidays in Hell, wrote about a visit to South Africa, then a besieged apartheid state possessing vast military superiority over its neighbors. “Thirty days to Cairo” was the mantra among white South Africans, who indeed could have reached the other end of Africa in a few short weeks – which, O’Rourke noted, would put them far from where the country’s problems actually were. Less than a decade after that observation the apartheid regime surrendered, seeing no military or political solution to its intractable problems at home.
http://20committee.com/2012/11/23/gaza-and-the-utility-of-force/
>>
>>56789392

I'd really like to see some examples of videos which actually help "organize attacks"
>>
File: Dancing.png (147 KB, 660x663) Image search: [Google]
Dancing.png
147 KB, 660x663
The five men were held in detention for more than two months. The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

Mainstream Media reported on this, but it was dudes from Israel that we're actually arrested celebrating while "documenting" the attack. http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1
>>
>>56791597
I have to say, i like when jews shill with their flag, as much as i dislike jews in general i respect more a israeli flag than any american or american jew shilling for israel, most of the pro-jew shilling in this board is either proxies, or good goys.
>>
>>56788333
Why are jews always allowed to do this shit, the fuckweasels simply don't get you shouldn't censor free speech.
even if the user is a towelheaded islamic gommie, people are freely allowed to say free shit, its when they act on it they should get blown to shit.
even still you don't silence words, that just is asking to look like a commie, and literally nobody likes commies.
>>
File: cubist_merchant.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
cubist_merchant.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>56791865

you filthy goyim, you unhuman being, why should I show you ANYTHING, you are incapable of human intellect

ANY video incites to violence against me, BECAUSE i SAY SO
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.