[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did pol start this fire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (192 KB, 487x408) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
192 KB, 487x408
Just saw this pop up on my feed, and immediately though of my /pol/ish comrades.

http://action.sumofus.org/a/dailymail-refugee-cartoon/?sub=fbpage_name%3Ddailymail-refugee-cartoon

discuss
>>
Gotta make sure your subtitle has that snarky little "in germany" sentence or you won't look hip and edgy
>>
>>56788306
>muh feed
Are you cattle? Are you a horses? Are you pigs? Are you dogs? Are you more equal than the other animals on the farm that your feed is magical?
>>
>>56788492
Australian flag, bro. You can't just out-shitpost them right out of the gate. You're out of your league, burgerpants.
>>
>>56788473
it also has to be a separate sentence
>>
>>56788306
The "rat" comparison is a bit of a low blow but understandable and forgiveable, I think, after Paris.
What shocks me about the information that you provide is that leftie keks are still, four months after Merkel really fired the starting pistol for this madness, holding to their manufactured myths and lies about the composition of the human tide now sweeping into Europe.
Two, possibly more, of the Paris murderers have now been firmly established to have entered Europe via the "migrant route". The liberal media is twisting itself into pretzels trying to get around this by denying all they said a few months ago about European governments' knowing exactly how many people, and which people, were crossing our borders. The fact of two of the Paris murderers' having applied for asylum in Greece is now dismissed with "but all asylum applications are false anyway and everyone has false Syrian documentation, no matter where they are from, so the 'Syrians' who applied in Greece probably weren't these guys at all."
And yet at the same time these keks won't let go of their invented nonsense about "four million people fleeing war in Syria". Most sources that can be taken seriously - and I'm not even talking about doctrinaire anti-Islam, extreme-right sources here but just about anyone with any sense or honesty - now put the percentage of actual Syrians among these millions of people at between 20 and 40 %, at most. And even that is just a guesstimate, because the Mail is basically right: nobody - not even the German government, who started all this - is even making a serious attempt any longer to record how many people are crossing Europe's external and internal borders, or who these people are.
>>
>in 1939
but the nazis were pushing their anti-jew thing since '33
>>
>>56788306

> since 1939
> in germany

they just have to include that in case you accidentally thought it was about something else that happened in 1939
>>
>>56789027
>The "rat" comparison is a bit of a low blow but understandable and forgiveable, I think, after Paris.

I think the rat comparison is very appropriate. When one rat is sick, the rest of the pack leave it alone to die. Is what they did to their countries and women, they leave them in a zone of war to their own luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8n-eo5fDYU

Fucking rats.
>>
>>56788306
The Syrian Refugees are Cowards to scared to fight
>>
>>56789142
>but the nazis were pushing their anti-jew thing since '33

Actually the propaganda was jewish, followed by a cruel boicot.
This jew explain it much better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>>
>>56789380
Oh I know about the whole "jews declare war on germany thing" I just meant the Nazis had an agenda from day 1 and it didn't start in 1939. Jews were fleeing like rats from a sinking ship or were already gone by then.
>>
>>56789477
Sorry I misunderstood you, you are right.
>>
>>56789213
came here to post this.

pretty insulting lol
>>
>>56788306
>we haven't seen this sort of statistic since 1939. In Germany.
Who are the ones aupposed to be Nazis?
>>
the carton shows men walking into europe. along with the men are some rats sneaking in. whats so offensive? is it now offensive to call a terrroist a dirty rat?
>>
File: 564b63421600002d0026d8f8.jpg (78 KB, 630x447) Image search: [Google]
564b63421600002d0026d8f8.jpg
78 KB, 630x447
oh wow so offensive. the terrorists are the rats. the people are the refugees. are people that daft?
>>
File: 564b63a41f00002400f3cf97.jpg (149 KB, 535x726) Image search: [Google]
564b63a41f00002400f3cf97.jpg
149 KB, 535x726
they are comparing it to this cartoon wherein ALL the jews are depicted as rats. not just a few jews.
>>
>>56788306
no archive link, no screenshot

nigger are you a fucking click shill?
>>
Like some of those "refugees" totally did not participate in the Paris attacks. Can't believe those keks immediatly use nazi imagery when they see something that doesn't meet their point of view. Oh wait, leftist eurokeks.
>>
Why is it that every time the leftists try to make a point or something , it has to do with Nazis? The insult is starting to lose its steam.
>>
>>56790353
Yeah. The terrorists are shitty people & deserve to be depicted in whatever fucking way an artist wants. The average immigrant isn't being drawn that way.

Painfully obvious that this is a matter of
>Not all
>>
>>56788306
>>56789732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
get in here niggas
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.