[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesser evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1423861469755.jpg (25 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1423861469755.jpg
25 KB, 600x451
what if islamification is the ultimate cure to feminism and other forms of liberal degeneracy/perversion?
>>
No that's Christianity
>>
>>56788071
Sort of. We set things up so that Islam and the secular blob are committed to their mutual destruction.
>>
>>56788071
We want to take Western Civilization back to how it was before the decadent, self-destructive age of today.

Muslims want to destroy Western Civilization.

These two aims are not compatible.
>>
File: 1447200919874.jpg (238 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1447200919874.jpg
238 KB, 730x1095
>>
>>56788113
Well I see how this is working oh so well
>>
>>56788113
christianity has become weak and soft

it has become neutered and powerless, untrendy even

the new testament is all about love and acceptance of everyone and everything, is it not? the mainstream christianity of today is massively liberal to fit the times
>>
>>56788071
We can deal with feminism on our own eventually.

Islamification poisons host countries permanently
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iCGOZZHpts
>>
File: 1445460297533.jpg (46 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
1445460297533.jpg
46 KB, 248x323
reminder that these are the people who post "JIDF SHILL! JIFD SHILL!"
>>
I much prefer degeneracy over islam. Being swedish though, I get both.
>>
>>56788071
At best, Islam is a redpill, in that once a liberal learns how fucking terrible Islam is as a belief system, they'll pull their heads out of their asses. Longshot, I know. Call me an optimist.
>>
>>56788283
>more of these?
>>
That's actually addressed in this lecture by Stephen Coughlin. Although I can't remember which part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
>>
What if they are the same shit with a different name? They are freedom haters, leftist commie bastards, all of them.
>>
>>56789862
>What if they are the same shit with a different name?

It is, minority groups support each other and want to see capitalism replaced, laws changed and limited free speech.
>>
Islam is the religion of shitskins. Islamification would mean the destruction of western civilization and the white race far faster than feminism and diversity could ever hope to achieve.
>>
>>56788312
That doesn't contradicts the qualities you wrote on the OP but nice try Ahmed.
>>
File: 1445496661916.jpg (208 KB, 1304x2144) Image search: [Google]
1445496661916.jpg
208 KB, 1304x2144
friendly reminder that germans are willingly converting to islam

hitler quotes on islam

"The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France"
"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

quotes about Hitler

"He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity" - from The Goebbels Diaries

https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>56788071
it would be but what if we can just get rid of both in europe?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.