[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungary, can I immigrate to your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Stephen I.jpg (76 KB, 480x1000) Image search: [Google]
Stephen I.jpg
76 KB, 480x1000
Also I'm not székely.
>>
>>56787996
I guess silence is also an answer?
>>
Do what you want.
>>
Whatever you do, don't come here. It's really cold and begging isn't profitable.
>>
File: 1421222449304.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [Google]
1421222449304.png
57 KB, 625x656
Romania, you're evolving.
>>
>>56791580
I've seriously been thinking of moving to Hungary for almost a year now. I really hate the direction in which our country is going, especially Transylvania. The money businesses make here goes almost entirely to Bucharest and yet everyone here still bends over for them and keeps talking about ”muh 1919”. It's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>56791783
Move to London or München you fgt.
>>
>>56791825
I'd rather stay out of Western Europe desu
>>
>>56791783
Ok, let's suppose you're not baiting.

Hungary is traditionally very open to anyone who wants to add their talent to ours.
We are living with many peoples that joined us through the history and esteem them according to their deeds. Most of them earned high respect.

But your ancestors proven to be malevolent and treasonous when let in.

So I would recommend you some other country that has no tradition for immigrant filtering like the USA or some Western European countries.

If you really want to earn respect of the Hungarians, help the Szeklers to loosen their Romanian oppression.
>>
>>56792904
>help the Szeklers to loosen their Romanian oppression

If they can completely reform the UDMR (or Romániai Magyar Demokrata Szövetség) then that might be possible. As it is right now, thei leader is a complete pussy who made no real decisions in his career and only keeps his position because sucks up to other politicians.

I can't help Szeklers if they blindly vote for him simply because he is one of them. They have to realize they're being cheated over by someone whose duty is to make sure their voices are being heard and have him replaced.
>>
>>56793732
There are many ways to help a nation, not just the big politics. You can make friendships, take part or organize cultural events, post on forums and so on.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.