[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so against women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 50
File: .jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Why is /pol/ so against women?
>>
no gf
>>
Why are women so against men?
>>
>>56787972
/thread
>>
because they cant cook for a dogs arse
>>
>>56787953
because of the jews
>>
>>56787953
He is?

Please let me have a fucking word with him right fucking now!
>>
Slow down there, Crocodile Dundee. You're going over the shitpost per hour limit.
>>
>>56787953

Why you got a picture of Justin beiber for reference faggot?
>>
I only hate femshits and sjws. even though they are like 1 in 10 000 women here, still would gas every single one of them. other than that, i'm not against women, and i don't think /pol/ is (except gayfags)
>>
File: women.jpg (248 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
248 KB, 1350x801
>>56787953
Everyone has always been against women, especially other women, and for good reasons; the problem is that before we could at least control most of their damage.
>>
File: mgtow shills.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
mgtow shills.png
105 KB, 504x266
/pol/ is not against women.

Don't fall for the /lgbt/ and reddit shills
>>
>>56787953
That's a mans ass
>>
>>56787953
nice meme underwear you dumb skank.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 640x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 640x708
>Why is /pol/ so against women?
Why is Tumblr so against men?
>>
>>56787953

That sorta of looks like my kitchen and my wife's ass...

I'm not against women; I'm against shitty people, many of which are women.
>>
i liek woman
>>
>>56787953
I'm mad at them right now.
>>
File: 1447676684755.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1447676684755.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
Man here. Love women. Been married 29 years.

I'm older generation (boomers). Millennials don't know how to talk to women IRL. Not their fault. PC, Common Core, computers, internet, video games, 4chan burnt the desire to communicate out of them.

Don't worry, there will be a generation after WWIII that will know how to talk to women
>>
>>56787953
i want to eat her ass and im not even into that

just fresh out of the shower and sucking farts out of her butt feel me?
>>
>>56789720

get help nigger
>>
>>56789720
definitely seek help
>>
>>56788445
That pic. I was thinking that just the other day. What if MGTOW is just another cultural marxism ploy?
>>
>>56787953
Like blacks, women tend to be shitty people. Not all of them, but the vast majority. Modern society teaches them that they're special and valued just because they're female, regardless of their actual personality or characteristics. Mix with a little 'no-one is right, everything is opinions and all lifestyle choices are equal' and suddenly 99.99% of women are whiny, entitled egotists with an insanely inflated opinion of themselves.
>>
>>56788445

Great picture. Sums up MGTOW perfectly.
>>
>>56789671
Teach me senpai
>>
>>56787953
Most likely virgins who can't into pussy.
>>
>>56787953
A vast majority of /pol/ is so deep in the closet, they're finding christmas presents.
>F-fucking women ruining everything! W-why cant we have a society of only men and artificial w-wombs?!
>>
>>56787953

Man here, 41, never married.
Know this...

If you would like to find a nice girl with traditional values, settle down, and raise a family of happy, healthy children, you have more chance of being hit by a meteorite than achieving your goal.
>>
because pol can't get girls
>>
I live in an area that has 2:1 women to men ratio, and its easy to find a single mother, but who the fuck wants that headache?

I'd rather just work on my own selfish pursuits and not be hampered by an ungrateful cunt or her demon spawn.
>>
>>56787953
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>56789671
>Millennials don't know how to talk to women IRL

This is part of the problem, why the fuck do women need to be talked to in some special fucking way?
>>
Like the stupid frogposter said, people on here don't have a lot of experience with women. Not all, but it's true that a large percentage of us grew up with internet and all of this worthless distracting shit. Just look at kids today, texting, on the PC, not even interacting face to face anymore. It's the way the culture is going.

The beautiful ones, Japan, etc. We no longer socialize properly. On top of that, with the sexual revolution women are empowered while men, white men in particular, are disdained. It's easy to see why 20 something white men on the internet feel pissed off that they can't get their rocks off properly.
>>
>>56787953
You are not supposed to actually agree with women.
>>
Throwing a lot of seasoning on something isn't cooking, its lazy.
>>
>>56787953
only against the degenerates. but women need control and a firm hand. you can't just let them make the decisions for you. meen need to be decisive and dominant.
>>
>>56787953
Why are women so against women?
>>
>>56787953
I'm getting a not-a-woman vibe from her top half.
>>
>>56793679
>>56789671
Amongst the younger generation, there will be few men able to speak to women, and these men will go by the name of "woman whisperers".
>>
Because they are as valuable as a dog.
>>
>>56793729
>On top of that, with the sexual revolution women are empowered while men, white men in particular, are disdained. It's easy to see why 20 something white men on the internet feel pissed off that they can't get their rocks off properly

This is all complete bullshit

White men are the most desirable men to any race of women, every statistic reflects this fact

Its so fucking stupid easy to get laid i don't even know how you guys are having problems

>don't be a shitskin
>don't be a manlet
>be able to hold a conversation without going into an autistic "hitler did nothing wrong" speech (although admittedly i have done this, just do it after you've already hit it)
>dress well, not some kohls suit and tie shit but something you are comfortable in and never wear sneakers or shorts as they are for children
>be fucking confident
>don't be afraid of rejection, there is a literally infinite supply of women
>don't have ridiculous standards
>don't be a quickshot
>>
>>56787953
niggers of the gender
>>
>>56794123
>>be able to hold a conversation without going into an autistic "hitler did nothing wrong" speech (although admittedly i have done this, just do it after you've already hit it)

Keep up the good fight, anon.
>>
Will all of you guys that go tfw no gf shut the fuck up?

Here are the logical reasons why we are against women.

1.Women are the niggers of gender
2.Women are supposed to be the fuckslaves of men
3.Women are not human as their natural behavior is very backwards and uncivilized that is why women LOVE DRESSING LIKE SLUTS, if they had any power they would always be nude instead of wearing clothes
>>
Because when we lose at the game we all wanna cry that it's unfair.
>>
>>56789671
It's your fault, cunt.
>>
Because i absolutely don't give a fuck.

Name a single reason why i should give a fuck.

>v-vagina ?

That's not a good reason.
>>
File: 1448512704954.jpg (769 KB, 2600x1733) Image search: [Google]
1448512704954.jpg
769 KB, 2600x1733
>>56787953

Why is any disagreement with the feminist elite considered being against women?

Can't we all agree that feminists are all about the man-hating?
>>
>>56787953
Women are just cum dumpsters. No femininity left, only goes after Chads and doesn't even settle down for them (they just get the bad boy out of their system), retarded men
Women aren't capable of being genuine. They're harpies. Vampires if you will. They feed off of drama and suck you dry of everything you have. Literally demonic.
>>
File: Heil Eatler.jpg (812 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Heil Eatler.jpg
812 KB, 1600x1200
>>56787953
Coz .pol/tards aint getting any
>>
>>56787972
/thread
>>
>i want Stacy but all she wants is Chad!
>gets sour grapes on the rest of the women

This is how it works, right?
>>
>>56794232
Meanwhile I sit here thinking about my gf, who wears long skirts and cute shirts with long jackets, is against feminism and is a walking library
>>
>>56794232
>tfw be gril
>browse r9k as a form of self harm
>I become used to it
>I feel godly
>I join them in their massacres
>I laugh with them when the normie fail
>start visiting /pol/
>become somewhat more conservative, was already traditional (not in the gender roles way though)
>love /pol/
>wake up in the morning, check /pol/
>I truly fell in love when we were getting comfy during the stock market crash
>these sexist posts are here
>I either laugh or ignore them

I'm a virgin.
>>
>>56793679
All women are essentially children.

You have to help them want to be adults.

How do you talk to a child? What simple words and speed or speech do you use? Use that on a female and smile, because they're told the world is falling apart.

There, now ask her to dinner and a
movie. Children love food and movies.

After the first few dates you can start tasking her with simple duties (carry these water bottles, count to 50, etc) and her training to adulthood is under way. It takes a long time and even my wife breaks down in the store crying and can't be trusted with driving, but we have time.
>>
>>56787972
This. And permavirgin status. Amplified by autism, too much vidya, and manchild status. It's fully self-inflicted, which is why /pol/ tries so emphatically to place blame elsewhere (on women). Pol protesteth too much...
>>
File: colorful pol.jpg (9 KB, 236x177) Image search: [Google]
colorful pol.jpg
9 KB, 236x177
>>56794348
You are the reason. I hope /pol/ has helped you with coming out...
>>
File: tig bitties.gif (991 KB, 352x265) Image search: [Google]
tig bitties.gif
991 KB, 352x265
>>56794348
pretty accurate, but this is why you beat them at their own game

its really easy, because they are fucking retarded
>used to bang a neuroscience doctor (in residency) who was about as sharp as the average /pol/lack

You can totally fuck up their lives with little to no effort and its hilarious

this reminded me of a good one>>56794216

>start seeing a co-worker while i'm part timing as a server for booze/pot money
>just banging, no dating or commitment
>act really nice, try to feign romantic interest to the best of my abilities
>she starts digging on me really hard, hangs on every word i say
>go full /pol/ memes on her, hit her with holohoax figures, fbi crime states, etc
>she gets fired at work when our half&half boss overhears her calling Mike Brown an "aggressive ugly nigger"
>i also got fired for laughing at it but i didn't really need the job so i just left an upperdecker, snapped the water line, and boogied out of there
>chick wants to move in with me, says shes in love
>HELL NO
>block her number, avoid any places we went together
>heard a couple months ago that her parents made her go to a mental hospital on a 302, she still doesn't have a job, living with parents on constant suicide watch (most likely blaming the jews)

She had REALLY great tits though
>>
>>56794637
>tfw grill
I bet you like BBQs you slut
Ribs or gtfo
>>
>>56794735
No, seriously. I think it's just the US who have these problems. Women here fucking deal with shit.
They cry and get emotional for sure, and some are fucking harpies to their "friends", but they're harpies who shoot each other down as they work their way up to better jobs while managing their kids.
>>
>>56791362
lol, you should see the burnout late-Boomer (50-60) wommens now. with age comes fading beauty, and they're going batshit since they're not being taken seriously by anyone even though they were the first SJWs (IdPol was big in the 70s).
Remember how Andrea Dworkin flipped out since nobody, even in feminism, was listening to her anymore?

nice proxy btw
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 776x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 776x638
>>56794975
i'm into white on Asian racemixing :^)
>>
File: doubtful claim.jpg (5 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
doubtful claim.jpg
5 KB, 298x169
>>56794637
>im a grill

trannys are not girls you mental case
>>
>>56787953
Cause I had a qt3.14 gf, but she ended up being such an insufferable leftist cunt that I had to break up with her.
Not touching women again unless I hit a jackpot and find some qt Nazi girl
>>
>>56792907
You can instill traditional values by simply asserting your dominance and shit. Women take the lead of men.
>>
>>56794927
you're the reason why feminism is taken seriously and why MRA isn't

nobody gives a flying fuck if a boy kills himself because he's low in the power rankings with his lads, nor do they give a shit when a middle aged man kills himself because he's made terrible life decisions that have left him destitute at 45

nobody gives a flying fuck if you're absolute shit in school compared to girls. this ain't feminism's fault. fucking step it up.

nobody cares if you don't get custody of your kids, the court decided that you were too much of a selfish free wheeling cunt of a man to be in charge of minors. Too fucking bad.

You're all fucking gross. And your little culture of me-too victimhood is a joke. Enjoy never gaining traction in real-life society, retards.
>>
>>56795160
I'm not a trannie though you are
>>
>>56794232
>women are the niggers of gender
THIS, they are basically retards driven purely by their instincts and they are currently destroying western society. This is why muslims try to keep them in their place.
>>
>>56795416

MRA is fucking pathetic.

Be a goddamn man, your only value is what you make of yourself.

Women are fucking stupid, just above dogs or children. They don't know enough to be able to take care of themselves or be responsible for anything.

If you are a man, and have made decision that have left you a loser then theres no one to turn to or blame but yourself.

Men are independent

Woman are dependent

Get that MGTOW MRA faggotry out of here, if a man wants to kill himself or get pushed around by his woman thats his own buisness
>>
>>56794637
I didn't start on r9k, but dis. The hate just flows through me, empowering me.
/pol/ showed me the way, and I now spend my way using my vagina and my half-black status to BTFO the SJWs that are somehow rampant on a Texan campus...
>You're racist!
>Lel no I'm mulatto, check your privilege you homoracial scum
>W-well you're being sexist!
>How can a woman be sexist?
>C-cis scum!
>lol bisexual sorry

I was at clinical the other day and I rustled the fuck out of this sour lesbo doctor who was spewing on and on about Bernie Sanders and insisted offense could only be given, not taken, which is why we need PC culture, and I basically rebutted everything until she finally stormed away.
>>
>>56795687
Who keked you?
>>
>>56794637
>le I'm a grulll and I totally dont care about this even though I currently posted 14 lines of text in this thread xDDD: the post
>>
>>56795767
I do care, however whether or not I care is irrelevant
Do you enjoy barbecue
>>
>>56795764
>>56795813
nice memes attentionwhore, you're exactly proving my point
>>
>>56795244
You don't find them you autist. You create them!
>>
>>56795743
The one that really fucks with me is the systematic racism against whites. I was harassed through middle school and eventually just began to cry every time someone said anything to me because I was white and small. (All of the black chicks were taller/more developed than I was and it was another source of constant ridicule)
However, there was a black police officer who used to always let me cut the line whenever he saw me cry.
I don't know how to feel.
>>
>>56795952
Ok Doctor Mengele
>>
>>56795743
>>I was at clinical the other day and I rustled the fuck out of this sour lesbo doctor who was spewing on and on about Bernie Sanders and insisted offense could only be given, not taken, which is why we need PC culture, and I basically rebutted everything until she finally stormed away.

she was right fgt
>>
>>56796081
nm I'm a mouthbreather I thoughts it read the other way around
>>
>>56796024
Ah yes, crying, the only skill women use more effectively than men, it's probably because you're lazy cunts and this is the only way for you to get what you want
>>
File: reason for pol.gif (253 KB, 950x926) Image search: [Google]
reason for pol.gif
253 KB, 950x926
>>56787953

/pol/ was founded as a containment board for misogyny.
>>
We're not. We just wish they'd stop whining, despite them being the most privileged people on the planet... at least Western Women, anyway.
>>
>>56794637
>I'm a virgin.
You must be really ugly.
>>
>>56796067
hes totally right though

You can mold a woman very easily, unless someone beat you to it
>>
I'm not, I love women. I would not, however, trust a woman with something as important as national leadership or washing my car.
>>
File: pol.png (376 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
376 KB, 706x706
>>56788445
>/pol/ is not against women.

Yes it is. That's /pol/'s main purpose: To discuss news and current event from an antileft, antiwoman, anti-SJW, antifeminist viewpoint.
>>
I don't hate women, I hate degeneracy.
>>
>>56796262
>Kami Tora
Holy shit, is he still producing?
>>
File: pol flag.jpg (74 KB, 531x731) Image search: [Google]
pol flag.jpg
74 KB, 531x731
>>56796262
theres too much /r9k/ seeping into this place...
>>
File: i have not therefore i femishit.jpg (138 KB, 730x809) Image search: [Google]
i have not therefore i femishit.jpg
138 KB, 730x809
>>56787972
>no gf

it's the other way around. The nogf anons are pro-women.
>>
Sex is a lot like life.

Women belong on the bottom, if you let them get on top they ruin everything.
>>
>>56787953
Because women are the real jews
>>
>>56796385
>>
>>56787972
/thread
>>
File: didyouknow.jpg (57 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
didyouknow.jpg
57 KB, 618x618
>>56796262

*/pol/ is of course not against women as sex objects or as house subjects, /pol/ is only against women who have too many rights.
>>
>>56794637
don´t forget you are fat
>>
>>56787953
Because those disease spreading whores have had their way too long.
>>
File: pol's topics.jpg (258 KB, 844x1188) Image search: [Google]
pol's topics.jpg
258 KB, 844x1188
>>56796372

Newfag detected. Racism is forbidden at /pol/.
>>
>>56794123
>Its so fucking stupid easy to get laid i don't even know how you guys are having problems

This. You know what most of this place's problem is? They overvalue themselves.

Most people on 4chan aren't that attractive, intelligent, interesting, or physically fit. They're 3s-6s thinking they deserve 7s-10s.

That might sound mean, but it's true. Why would a 7-10 woman settle for a guy who probably doesn't have a job, lives with his parents, shitposts on 4chan all day long, and has no aspirations.

The only way any of you are going to find a decent woman is if you start setting your expectations a lot lower, at least in the looks department.
>>
>>56796375
This, pretty much all men who support feminism are all beta cÃœcks who think they can score some pussy by fighting alongside women
>>
>>56796159
To put it into perspective I am 5'3 and weigh 105 pounds, and was around the same size in eighth grade, may have weighed more and been a bit shorter. (Nineteen now)
I couldn't start a fight with someone, however yes, women do use crying to manipulate. The thing is, it works.
>>
>>56796375
at least the guy in pic related got to cop a feel of some calf
>>
>>56789671
>Don't worry, there will be a generation after WWIII that will know how to talk to women

Yeah, a generation of blacks and browns. They know how to handle women indeed.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>56796581
>To put it into perspective I am 5'3 and weigh 105 pounds

no
>>
>>56796551
>They're 3s-6s thinking they deserve 7s-10s.
That sounds like most women
>>
>>56796581
I was a weak manlet too, didn't mean I cried like a pussy bitch everytime something bad happened like you. Go kill yourself.
>the thing is, it works
Not on redpilled people or men with low sex drives
>>
File: betanotgoodenough.png (204 KB, 660x589) Image search: [Google]
betanotgoodenough.png
204 KB, 660x589
Women: parasites in human form.
>>
File: betas.png (124 KB, 1205x1168) Image search: [Google]
betas.png
124 KB, 1205x1168
>>56796568

Yup, either VVV or KKK
>>
>>56796688
I forgot all women on the Internet are obese.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 400x400
>>56796727
>>
>>56796551
I shitpost constantly on 4chins and I've got an 8/10 gf (in my opinion). Then again, shitposting in Australia is a highly respected profession.
>>
>>56796691
It does, but here's the thing: 3-6/10 women can find dick. 3-6 men most likely won't get anything.

There's a market out there for hambeasts. Not so much for fat men.
>>
File: spooky skeleton.gif (916 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
spooky skeleton.gif
916 KB, 500x322
>>56796758
ill let it slide this time

skeletons aren't much better then fatties though tbqh w/u famm SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD
>>
>>56796758
Maybe you should go to tumblr where nobody cares about your weight and would love to hear your personal stories because we don't give a fuck, fucking attentionwhore
>>
>>56796817
And somehow the fault is ours.
>>
>>56796024
No I agree. It was difficult for me only because I wasn't sure where I fit in. I didn't realize I wasn't white until someone pointed it out to me. My dad is lightskinned and other than my hair I look pretty white.
I got a lot of bullying on both sides cause of it.
But now a days? White harassment is ridiculous, especially outside of the gradeschools. It infuriates me when whites are silenced simply because they're white. Thats why I make a point to speak up for them, since my blackish-card lets me.
>>
>>56796657
this thb, I would sell my soul to the devil just to massage my hot cousins calves
>>
>>56797006

Pics or it won't happen.
>>
I'm a woman, yet I can't stand the majority of the women either. Not saying that I was any better though, I've recognized the very same female behavior patterns in myself, in the past and still sometimes.

I don't think that women are lost causes from the day they were born, but the problem is that women are more likely to be "sheeps." Which means that they will adapt opinions, values and habits from people around them, without really giving it a second thought. Maybe there's a biological/evolutional reason at least partly behind it - women's strongest asset ever since has been their social skills, since we are physically weaker. We were never able to physically defend our offspring, so we had to bond with other women and create teams.

Where as men are more individual, by their nature and also culturally. It's fine for men to go their own way, where as women usually just chooses pretty much the same path as their friends. That's why women are the ones mainly presenting the current trends and adapting them.

As a woman you just kinda get blocked out and stabbed in the back if you "betray your team" and try to go, do and live solo. Women canät trust women who doesn't play by the very same rules than they do. So if you are a woman, it's the easiest way to just go with the flow with your chicken horde I mean surrounding group of women. No need to really question anything or to create something new, cause why to bother, people around you have chewed the food for you already.

Not sure if any of this makes sense, but this explains why many women are so similar and seems to share identical values, ideas, opinions and knowledge. Cause they are taught to do so, and if everyone around you is a humanright activist, feminist, vegan and likes romantic comedies, you kinda learn to like those things too.
>>
>>56787953
For me it's that personal experience has made me bitter and misogynistic. That's only then been compounded by all the similar shit here and elsewhere.

Ultimately I just don't have time for their bullshit anymore because I'm barely coping with my own.
>>
>>56796262

You're thinking of /r9k/

I fucking hate you you slavic shitposter
>>
File: woman.gif (597 KB, 850x357) Image search: [Google]
woman.gif
597 KB, 850x357
>>56797113
>I'm a woman
>>
>>56796744
>The term "White Knight" comes from the KKK robe.

Aaaaand dropped. White Knight refers to a knight in shining armour or the good Knight, as opposed to the Black Knight.
>>
>>56788122
> not against women, and i don't think /pol/ is (except gayfags)

woman nature is not limited to feminists and sjw, their goal is, has been and will always be to make use of men as best as they can.

AND THAT IS OK, it's what's worked for humanity so far

the problem is the State meddling with the social fabric in the name of "equality" and turning the previous gender dynamics into something very unpalatable for the red pilled man
>>
File: 2357010539.jpg (8 KB, 350x314) Image search: [Google]
2357010539.jpg
8 KB, 350x314
>>56794637
> Femanon here! Read the insipid story of my life and validate me as one of the boys!
>>
>>56797113

Plz marry me
>>
>>56796944
Partially it is. Those low value men have two choices: Be alone or settle for what you're worth. You can change this by working out, getting a nice job, etc., but that's only a band aid on the wound.

The problem really stems from the fact that we've let women get away with too much. Yeah, if you're fat, jobless, and living home, no decent woman SHOULD want to be with you because you obviously don't care about much else.

At the same time, however, women have far too much power in the pussy game, at least at the upper echelon of the hierarchy. 1% of women can get 90% of men. Men often don't have that luxury, even the so called "good ones."
>>
>>56796067
>>56796216

Guys, you can't just go from totally silent/not interested in politics to Hitler incarnate in one night.
First you say that you don't like society and point to the degeneration of art in any form - paintings, music, poetry.
Then a few weeks later, you point out to how dangerous it is to live in big cities (where you have a lot of diversity - you say nothing about diversity though).
After that, start talking about a chimpout or two. Then a few weeks later say 'I found a great video about some racial crime'.
The full red-pill process lasts for a few months if you want it to be irreversible. You can't go from average Joe to debunking liberals and making the Nazi salute in one night.

Baking a cake is a process. So is conditioning people.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1745
>>56787953
huh i love them?
all the hurt , pain and let downs turned me into a emotionally self contained ruthless bastard who is happy 100% of the time.

love them
>>
File: pro-woman-filth.jpg (159 KB, 972x482) Image search: [Google]
pro-woman-filth.jpg
159 KB, 972x482
>>56797227

There are two theories, one is that white knight comes from the KKK, the other is that it comes from Hollywood movies.

Whatever, it's an irrelevant point anyway.
>>
>>56794735
Why endure this hell on earth?
>>
I resent women for holding the power on the sexual market. Unless you're in the top 10% getting a woman is hard work, which I'm not willing to invest. Shame though. My kids would very likely have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>56797384

It's like you're some Marxist that didn't get the message to quit
>>
>>56789671
>baby boomer on 4chan

I hope this is real but I'm skeptical.
>>
>>56796693
If someone saw you cry they'd say 'hah, look at that manlet faggot cry' but if you see a woman cry no one bats an eye.
A woman crying is like the food-meow of a cat: high pitched, annoying, and demanding of attention.
It's different styles of coping that have evolved over time, because physically women are the weaker gender and that was an appropriate way of expressing sadness, anger, and frustration, without starting a fight and getting BTFO.
You can't do either. Maybe YOU should kill yourself anon. :^)
>>
>>56797454
They can't handle the bantz
>>
>>56787953
MGTOW has some valid points but it's ultimately defeatist in nature.
>>
>>56792558
Literally be confident and be good at something. Dress well and act like you're in charge.

Honestly, you just get better at something the more you practice. Even if you suck at first or don't know what you're doing. You can at least get decent.
>>
>>56790006
You know what's not a conspiracy? The fact that most divorces are initiated by women, that you are forced to pay child support for children not even genetically yours, alimony for years on end, etc

Those are the facts on the ground, why would you knowingly play russian roulette?
>>
>>56787953

Because women are obnoxious adult children who do nothing but complain and bitch and moan and do nothing productive with their lives?

>for the most part
>there are exceptions to the rule
>pussy good tho
>>
>>56797113
That's one of the best breakdowns of it, and I can see a lot of what you're saying in my own behavior. I was a loser fattie, so for a long time I didnt really have any opinions, and when I found an ingroup in high school that would accept me I took on all of their traits and beliefs - became hyper liberal, typical feminist, wanted a nose ring and to dye my hair (thank god my parents knew what was up and didn't let me).
It wasn't until I was forced to leave them and go into a new environment solo that I slowly begun to see the poison, and when I found /pol/ I fully understood.
>>
>>56787953
the thing i want to know : Why does pol hate the lgbt community? If you hate them so much just politely ignore them and they will leave you alone. there problem solved.
>>
>>56795294
Except when they don't and decide they don't need you and can take you to the cleaners
>>
>>56796194
And the prize for the Most Reddit picture on the board goes to... (You)!
>>
>>56797586
holy shit
>>
>>56797738
I don't necessarily hate gays or anything. I hate the liberal media that pushes the shit down our throats.
>>
File: lgbtq.jpg (270 KB, 715x941) Image search: [Google]
lgbtq.jpg
270 KB, 715x941
>>56797738
>Why does pol hate the lgbt community?

Only when they try to spread their SJW bullshit.
>>
File: 1448550344899.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448550344899.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>56797738
Doesn't that sort of change the tenor of the original post?

If you really want to know the answer to that gender question, then why not create your own thread?
>>
File: CQPAQZ0.png (349 KB, 768x687) Image search: [Google]
CQPAQZ0.png
349 KB, 768x687
>>56796669
>wtf - my brain - i can't process this

Putin please go rid the world of these fuckers!
>>
>>56794825
>And permavirgin status. Amplified by autism, too much vidya, and manchild status. It's fully self-inflicted, which is why /pol/ tries so emphatically to place blame elsewhere (on women).

it's caused by being unattractive
>>
>>56796669
woooow what the fuuuuuuuck

any context? that is the most brutal shit iv ever seen
>>
>>56796375
>be me
>phone goes a ring ring ring
>one of my friends/acquaintance
>let's go walk to get coffee
>she's super super liberal/super feminist
>talk a long time
>slightly state my stance as neither pro/con feminist movement, super neutrality
>"Wow anon, im glad you can speak your mind"
>go back to my place and i think you'll know what happened next
>>
File: details.jpg (51 KB, 646x459) Image search: [Google]
details.jpg
51 KB, 646x459
>>56797978

cont pls
>>
>>56797738
> If you hate them so much just politely ignore them and they will leave you alone.

>just live muslims alone! religion of peace!
>126 people die in France

>just live feminists alone, no one takes them serious
>men lose lots of rights in western countries and can go to jail for rape without the other party having any evidence for it

>just ignore blacks man, they dindu nothing
>Black Lives Matter starts taking hostages and demanding huge changes in American society
>>
>>56798080
*leave
>>
>>56789671
>20-somethings
>Common Core
>>
>>56795724
But how does one escape that? i never remember making a conscious decision to be a loser ?
>>
>>56797924
>be 23 tomorrow
>realizing what a failure I am
>>
File: smiling.jpg (28 KB, 611x640) Image search: [Google]
smiling.jpg
28 KB, 611x640
>>56797966
>any context?

The context is: This is what the future holds for women. Whites are losing power and therefore women had it coming. Peak women veneration was reached last year or so. From now on it's going downhill for women, and quickly.
>>
>>56797978
You talked for a bit more and then she left after you missed multiple signs she wanted to fuck?
>>
What made me wary of them was indeed my own experiences having gf's. We live in a society where ideals and fantasies are constantly displayed on a screen. And then we inevitably meet reality and it hurts a lot.
>>
>>56796727

White women in particular are this way. Stupid and extremely self obsorbed/narcissistic.

The only thing they care about is social status and being trendy. The most effective way to hurt them is call them old or remind them they are getting older.
>>
File: parasites.jpg (368 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
parasites.jpg
368 KB, 833x833
>>56798080
>>just live feminists alone, no one takes them serious
>>men lose lots of rights in western countries and can go to jail for rape without the other party having any evidence for it

Exactly.
>>
I find the thinner a woman is, the more reasonable she is.

Attractiveness directly correlates with how tolerable a woman is. Now, there are always exceptions to the rule as some women just want to be cunts because they can, but it really does look like it's the nasty women who whine the most.

A lot of poor girls get a lot of shit from these harpies, I assume, because the harpies are envious of what they have, and don't want anyone to have what they don't.

Because it's easier to whine and moan about how your life is shit than to put down the fork, have a shower or learn a trade.
It's easier to cry and demand everyone else cater to your needs than to actually get off your own arse and help yourself.
>>
>>56797113
Jag är en man och jag har kommit fram till denna förståelse av kvinnan också. Därav bör allt du skrivit ha varit sanning.
>>
>>56798264
>Attractiveness directly correlates with how tolerable a woman is
exactly, my ebservation too
>>
>>56798263
Yup, the thing is, if you ignore them they will only increase their power behind your back. You must defend your own people with all the might you've got.
>>
>>56787972
First post is best post once again
>>
File: nemo.jpg (727 KB, 1920x1380) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
727 KB, 1920x1380
>>56798415

Women now control all politics, media and supranational organizations, and they power is spreading like wildfire.

The wrongest thing to do is to ignore them.
>>
>>56797912
>change the tenor of the original post
no not really. just a bunch of hetero white males hating on something

>>56797847
>media that pushes the shit down our throats.
I totally totally agree. I had such a crazy thought the other day......to deal with overpopulation: China had the one-child policy, now america has the "You-are-so-god-damn-cool-and-special-if-you-become-homo" policy. I know so many hetero females who i occasionally speak with "Yea Im lesbian now". wha wha wha? And ya clarification: i accept the lgbt community. They good pepes
>>
File: fallacy.jpg (239 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
fallacy.jpg
239 KB, 900x900
>>56787972
>no gf

Virgin fallacy.
>>
>>56787972
yup, they are just butthurt cause their mommies told them that women will accept them for who they are. That only works for good people though, and not total fuckups who can't hold a conversation.
>>
File: Identitär Skandinavien.jpg (57 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Identitär Skandinavien.jpg
57 KB, 500x750
>>56797113
>kvinna
>svensk
>på pol
ring mig. mitt nummer är 148-81488
>>
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN FUCKIN' POUNDING A WOMAN ALL NIGHT, AND HAVING HER MAKE YOU BREAKFAST!
>>
>>56798222
hardly my friend. one of those
"I have neighbors/paperthinwalls, gotta turn up the stereo a little" moments.
nice trips btw!
>>
File: young-bibi-600x330.jpg (51 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
young-bibi-600x330.jpg
51 KB, 600x330
>>56798159
Don't blame yourself, blame your surroundings.
We have 3 years of mandatory service - so we got no choice.
>>
>>56798686
AND THEN HAVING FILED A RAPE CHARGE AGAINST YOU AND ENDING UP WITH TYRONE IN A PRISON WHO POUNDS YOU ALL NIGHT
>>
File: capscunt.jpg (128 KB, 776x437) Image search: [Google]
capscunt.jpg
128 KB, 776x437
>>56798686
>>
>>56797113
Good post.
>>
>>56796538
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEVQ8eu9k2s
>>
>>56788445
Even tbe ancient jews believed that women are evil
>>
>>56797738
Because they are sexual deviants. I do not hate them and I don't mind "tolerating" them in the sense that I want to leave them alone but they should not be celebrated and be allowed to adopt kids.

Gays only account for 2-4% of the population by the way, they are not normal by default.
>>
>>56798925
>Gays only account for 2-4%

0.8% gay men.
>>
>>56798728
and he makes you break fast
>>
Because we're all unhappy fucks just trying to live with ourselves. I'd rather just deal with crippling loneliness my entire life than put effort into making people like me. Seems pointless and don't really think I would have a chance unless I lowered my standards and LOL FUCK THAT, I'll just keep jerking off to exactly what gets me off. Taking the easiest path in life is a lot easier now that weed's legal I can basically be a degenerate and contribute as little to society as possible. Feels good

Anyway there's enough people in this world, stop fucking breeding. There are 10 Mexican families that are gonna have like 2 dozen kids that they can't take care of for every one of you. Japan's got it all figured out with the sex robots and shit.
>>
>>56798638
I've seen few other Swedish females around here too. (Or there's always the chance that they just said they were, but given the context I doubt, and since I'm a woman too I'm sure I'm not the only one around here. We are definitely a minority, but doesn't mean that no women would have ever found her way here.)
>>
>>56798332
It is fascinating how fast she can go from bearable to annoying as fuck after you've cum
>>
>>56798991
Is it that low? Because 2-4% is always the figure I read. Do you have a source?
>>
>>56798996
ayyy
>>
>>56797396
The same reason I have two children, I do foster care (selectively) and have three dogs; I have one life and a legacy to leave.

Shitposting is not enough, you need to leave an impression on this world. Marry, fix a woman. Breed, fix your community. Take in children that aren't completely ruined already, fix society. Train an animal, show the world you can and keep your patience up.

Be an adult and those around you will strive to do so.
>>
>>56799220
>Is it that low? Because 2-4% is always the figure I read

Yes, that includes women. Women are far more likely to have a lesbian/bisexual phase. I say phase because most bisexual women get more and more hetero the older they get, and most bisexual women want to settle down with a man.
>>
>>56799300
Good for you bro, as long as you are acting consciously it's an honorable path.
>>
>>56797619
heh, there's no "winning" in life man, just live fully and aware
>>
>>56798080
Well, women can't hold all the blame. Women have seized the reins of institutions men have created for the protection and advancement of civilization because we allowed it. It's the fault of the simpering white knight and the conservative both. The conservative believes in the inherent value of a woman purely because she is a woman, and will do everything within his power to protect her status in the community, throwing other men under the bus whilst doing so. The white knight is a slave to his desire of women, and will pander to her in the most desperate manner.

There's no easy way to fix this, but each of us can do our part. We must be leaders in our own lives, do not bow down to the matriarchy that's been established. Be firm in your beliefs, stand your ground and do not bow to the whims of the women in your life. There is nothing a woman respects and loves more than a strong man.
>>
File: 1448541963255.jpg (41 KB, 289x320) Image search: [Google]
1448541963255.jpg
41 KB, 289x320
>>56798565
>no not really. just a bunch of hetero white males hating on something

You are so dismissive of a group of people (and there are women on here too, you can bet on it).
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (190 KB, 834x643) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
190 KB, 834x643
REMINDER THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO GET MARRIED TO HAVE A CHILD!! IF YOU CAN AFFORD $5,000 FOR AN EGG DONOR THEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN BOUNCING BABY WITHIN 9 MONTHS!! YOU CAN EVEN BE PICKY ON EYE COLOR, HAIR COLOR, HEIGHT, AND INTELLECTUAL LEVEL OF THE WOMEN'S GENETICS THAT WILL GO INTO IT!!!

https://www.eggdonoramerica.com/db/par_don_search_results.php
>>
>>56789720
Don't listen to the others,
I feel ya man.
>>
>>56787953

At least that one knows her place.
>>
>>56800071
> pic
based Ecclesiastes
>>
File: reconsider.gif (2 MB, 360x213) Image search: [Google]
reconsider.gif
2 MB, 360x213
>>56797978
>>
>>56797619
Alright, in that case, how do you fix women
>hard mode: no weak point
>god mode: ahve inherent women compliance
>>
the same reason it is against sandniggers and all the other subhumans. They're unpredictable wild animals that can't into basic reasoning, a grave threat to humanity and civilization.
>>
>>56800475
You can't fix them. They'll only fix themselves after society collapses and you actually have to *do* something to be regarded as strong an independent. They'll gladly come crawling back to the stove when affirmative action and other social programs cease to exist and life isn't a fucking sitcom anymore.

Until then you can spend your time finding individuals who've fixed themselves.
>>
File: D1AFFC8.jpg (207 KB, 983x1280) Image search: [Google]
D1AFFC8.jpg
207 KB, 983x1280
We are?
>>
Sounds like a bunch of good goys letting their race die off because they're afraid of commitment.
Did mommy and daddy have a rocky marriage or are you just a pain in the ass and no woman will put up with you? Or is it just trust issues? Someone diddle your pooper as a child?
Don't answer that, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>56796262
so, are you like gay or something?
>>
>>56787953
Tranny. She's on shemale DB
>>
>>56799174
yeah this too, kek, but it's not what he and I meant.
>>
>>56800725
I thought so
>returns to gunsmithing thread on /k/
>>
>>56800827
> woman detected
fuck off
>>
>>56787953
because they vote left
>>
>>56800782
Now, this is interesting.
>>
No contact with good women and too much masturbation leads to an inane disdain towards women.

When you ejaculate too much, you lose your attraction towards women because you no longer need them.
>>
>>56800932
>Sweden
>>
>>56800932
you disgust me.
>>
>>56800932
Captain Sweden pls
>>
>>56787953

Because modern women are the most degenerate people of our time.

Suffrage and feminism caused this leftist liberal hell hole we're in now. They've become completely undesirable as partners for long term relationships and as mothers. They sponge of the state and welfare and all the time cry they're oppressed.

Literally every source of degeneracy in the west right now stems out of women and their inability to think, inability to understand economics and politics and inability to raise children that have empathy and can contribute to society.
>>
>>56800932

Welcome to high test club, sweden.
>>
>>56798159
this
>>56798689

we're all da poofbois now anon. We have no real prospects or anywhere to go from school.
>>
>>56791517
>Great picture. Sums up MGTOW perfectly.

Not even close. MGTOW doesn't demand men do anything, MGTOW is men making individual rational decisions that are in their own self interest. Most of them avoid women and marriage because these things are objectively bad deals for men.
>>
>>56787953
They are our enemy, they stand between us and freedom. They have been given too much freedom and that has perverted them beyond belief. Some of them should be killed to instill fear in their ranks, most of them should be abused, mentally and physically, until they submit again.

They deserve no voting rights. They deserve to high or medium positions in companies. They dont deserve to be spokespeople in media.

All of them should be immediately oppressed in the christian way. Bound to a husband that they must support.
>>
>>56800782
*slaps lips*
>>
>>56796194
This is the clear truth. It worked too. Now it's the most aspie permavirgin place on the whole Internet!!
>>
>>56801329

You are such a soft little boy you wouldn't say no, even though you act principled on /pol/.

Don't even lie about it.
>>
>>56801432
I posted "*slaps lips*" didnt i?

Fuckin mong
>>
File: okc_fattie2.jpg (49 KB, 558x558) Image search: [Google]
okc_fattie2.jpg
49 KB, 558x558
>>56787953
Not against women here
Against entitled sluts
If all women are entitled sluts then YES I'm against all women after all
>>
File: FE5993B.jpg (56 KB, 1088x816) Image search: [Google]
FE5993B.jpg
56 KB, 1088x816
>>56801552

I don't know what your euphemisms mean, bongistani.

I figured it was something about 'lol niggers have big lips' or something.

God bless and happy thanksgiving.
>>
>>56800988
>>56801031
>>56801066
>>56801186
Don't worry. I was only interested if it was a female or not.
>>
>>56801702
hnnng
>>
File: tumblr_nvarniTuqX1un619oo1_1280.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvarniTuqX1un619oo1_1280.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>56801732

It's obviously a woman. Men are not shaped like that.

>>56801748

w e w

Anyway, i'm off to spend time with the family.

Happy thanksgiving, everyone. I'll be back tonight to post more darkies.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 280x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 280x275
>>56800782
Jesus Christ
>>
>>56801702
>>56801864
lol you fuckin mong. Fuckin retard mate
>>
>>56800827
>muh race meme
>muh jews meme
Just fuck off already, I'm not going to destroy my whole life just so I can brag with some stormfags about having white children.
>>
>>56794927
Oh so you're a sociopath?

Good for you, but remember that whatever you achieve in life, you'll still be a literal subhuman.

:)
>>
>>56787953
They are the driving force behind the disintegration of our traditional systems and vigorous societies. But then again, they are only following the lead of the mainstream, the modern, domesticated male is the real problem. Unless men put down their controllers, stop trying to fertilize their screens and take fucking charge, Western civilization is doomed.
>>
>>56801281
keep telling yourself you aren't be played by shekelberg
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.