[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wake up sheeple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: russian-orthodox-army.jpg (132 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
russian-orthodox-army.jpg
132 KB, 1000x666
communism is the ideal ideology prove me wrong

>pro tip you can't
>>
>>56787872
then share your daughters
>>
Alexandr Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago
/Thread
>>
>>56787872
Can I crash in your bed and borrow your car in the morning to get some booze and drugs? Also your wife gave me a hand job last night, we cool though right?
>>
>>56787872
basically
>>>/s4s/3936398
>>
>mfw Alexandr Solzhenitsyn - The Gulag Archipelago /thread XD
>>
>implying a poor nigga doing it is better
>>
>>56787872
Seriously communism? It's 2015.
>>
>>56787872

Please put some effort in shitposting.
>>
>>56787872
well china and russia vietnam . all those countries seem to still have their original populations not race mixing much and the people seem strong and happy in these countries. so i guess Communism is the best.
>>
Communism was an economic theory and not a political one. It merely explains how to redistribute wealth, and doesn't work because it expects that people will work because there supposed to.
>>
>>56787872
Communism is nice on paper, but horrible in practice
>>
everything Marx predicted didnt come true
>>
>>56789089
seriously capitalism? It's 2015.

But seriously, no economic ideology is bad, just the timing. I've always believed in a progression plan for a society.

Capitalism to grow the economy.

social democracy to maintain that economy when it expands too much.

communism will only be achieved on the day we melt all guns and sit and eat a vegan meal together in harmony. Here's hoping one day we won't be blood thirsty animals. One day...
>>
>>56787872

>ideal

yes it is ideal indeed. as in impossible to put in practice because humans are corrupt selfish being who like owning stuff.
>>
>>56787872
If you are going to portray an intimidating communist...find one without spaghetti arms.
>>
These threads are useless, the sane old tired opinions every time. What you think about capitalism or communism is irrelevant because you don't get to decide which one will happen anyway. Both are imposed.
>>
File: low_quality.jpg (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
low_quality.jpg
2 KB, 90x90
>>56787872
prove to us that full communism (withering of state bullshit) could be enforced to actual people without turning into full anarchy chaos and not in paper-written theories.
>protip, you can't
>>
>>56789346
>communism will only be achieved on the day we melt all guns and sit and eat a vegan meal together in harmony. Here's hoping one day we won't be blood thirsty animals. One day...

quite the opposite. Communism will be achieved when the working class become a ravenous beast that exterminates the parasitic class and refuse to hand over their power to anyone.
>>
>>56789610
so true it hurts, commies come from failed history or political majors with no sense of self worth that they have to help people weaker than themselves to gain power over someones trust and propping themselves into higher social positions among there peers, whereas a fascist(at least based off culture homogeneity) will challenge other peoples beliefs in order to instill upon there ideals to others and thus being a more of a predator like attitude who bases his
arguments over logic and objective reality that derives itself from proven results aka putting for-thought into how your implement your ideals and social theory's of the world. The commies often pander to emotions and minority rule which only forces a greater divide upon a society that can logically function as a whole, but the victim holds the power in the legal system and that is only one flaw of society that needs to be addressed before its abused. tl:dr im drunk
>>
>>56787872
Communism relies on humans not being human though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.