[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay-Straight Alliance against Feminism! Who is with me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: milo.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>Gay-Straight Alliance against Feminism!

Who is with me!
>>
>>56786826
c᠎uck
>>
>>56786826
fuck off faggot
>>
>>56786826

I hate that flamboyant faggot. He might have good points and I respect him for that, but everytime I see that effeminate gayman I want to puke.
>>
File: 1448199715589.jpg (46 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1448199715589.jpg
46 KB, 402x604
>>56786826
I'm with you, because the world needs tops.
>>
>>56786826
I have nothing but respect for people immune to pussy.
>>
>>56786826
Sure, but Milo is a degenerate.
>>
>>56786826

>Strawpoll!
http://strawpoll.me/6105431
>>
Being a BBC loving queerosexual is ok, but a Jew and Israel supporter is pushing it
>>
>>56786826

Here is the thread at /lgbt:
>>>/lgbt/5290236
>>
>>56786826
what are you doing in germany milo
>>
File: reddit faggotry.jpg (379 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
reddit faggotry.jpg
379 KB, 1224x1632
The answer to feminism is fascism not faggotry

Kill yourself

SAGE
>>
>>56787137

I heard there are a lot of black men these days.
>>
I like Milo so he won't be first in the line when the day of the rope is come.
>>
>>56786826
It's probably going to happen. Now that the progressive left has achieve "marriage equality" they'll move onto something else. White gay men are still white, and many of them have decent jobs and are very visible in the media. Clear target for them to tare down. I've seen articles in huffpo and salon talking about gay privilege and that gay men are allowed to get away with misogyny.
>>
So who wants to come over and develop a strategy?

I have gamecube and some natty ice
>>
already happening, already been happening for a while. Gay guys are actually the main people standing up to feminism. Straight guys are for the most part lying down and taking it. Gay guys dont have to.
>>
>>56786826
>Straight

There's a reason all the anti feminists are single dudes. Stop lying to yourselves.

>inb4 misogynist straight couple
Show me one that isn't getting paid to do it. That's they're job. Their job is to milk angry gay dudes in denial.
>>
>>56786826
sounds fabulous darling
>>
>>56787736

That's the kind of crap you could fight better with said "Gay-Straight Alliance". That whole idea that the only reason men are opposed to all that batshit crazy feminism these days, is because they're sad homos in denial...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.