[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151126_050804.jpg (45 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_050804.jpg
45 KB, 640x473
I just busted up laughing and woke up all my roommates because I thought of something from my past that's actually hilarious now

>be 7th grade me
>had this substitute teacher ms. Goldstein
>guess what she was...
>everybody loved ms Goldstein because she was a nice old lady and didn't make us do any work, she also couldn't hear us talking during class
>she was old as fuck, like 80 something
>she would talk about the holocaust, it was a math class
>didn't say she was in it just that it was bad very bad
>one day we play a prank on ms OLDstein as we called her
>crank the heater up to 90°
>ms Goldstein gets pissed
>"WHO TOINED ON DA HEATAH, AHHH ITS SO HOT! ITS LIKE AN OVEN IN HEEYUH"
>mfw I gassed a kike when I was only 12
>>
>>56786699
Even if she was Jewish that's kind of fucked up man. You should have some respect for elderly people.
>>
>>56786781
This is why you had no friends in school.
>>
>>56786957
Ya, and it's worked out pretty good so far.
>>
>>56787314
Right otherwise you'd have never met your beautiful waifu
>>
I had a teacher that had asthma... cranked the heat in the room all the way up and watched her sweat and gasp for breath... I feel like OP and I would get along
>>
>>56786699
>>56786957
>>56788753

So you trolled a teacher 2 years ago and this is on /pol/ why exactly?
>>
File: angrymerchant.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
angrymerchant.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>56786699

Bad goy. That's 3 weeks detention for you.
>>
>>56788753
Holy fuck you are an edgelord
>"trolling" people is gud, we dun need no respect
>>
>>56790975
You're trying to discipline me when I was 12. This was over a decade ago, of course I feel like some of the shit I did as a kid was dumb or disrespectful but who gives a shit? Boys will be boys, you're not one of those people thats hellbent on making young boys little bitches that aren't allowed to express themselves in masculine ways, are you cücko?
>>
>>56790367
Lmao bruh that's just cold... or hot idk

I have another one of me taking action against degenerates
>be 4th or 5th grade me
>me and the homeboys liked to dig in the sand, we'd create great feats of architecture
>meanwhile the girls would dance around the poles under the jungle gym pretending to be strippers
>the proctors would just watch and say "oh they're just being cute"
>we decide to take action against these whores
>decide to throw wet dirt onto the poles so they would be dirty and the girls wouldn't want to slut it up on them
>proctor leaves, mission is a go
>me and a couple bros run up, dirt clauds in hands and begin throwing
>fat asian girl hadn't finished her stupid slutty dance and kept going
>she gets covered in dirt
>the last one i tossed flew in slow motion
>directly into her mouth
>she didn't even spit it out, she ran over to the proctor with dirt in her mouth to tell
>call her dirtmouth for the rest of school
>we didn't even get in trouble
>>
>>56786699
And that's how you turned into the shit that you is today.
Funny, very funny.
>>
>>56792021
>>56786699
You sound like a really lame person, stop this pathetic attempt at pandering to /pol/.
>>
>>56792959
Ok Shlomo
>>
Neverhappened/10

Stop desperately seeking approval on /pol/ you sad piece of shit.
>>
>>56786699
A really bad lie to be funny ?
Nigger go back to your work at a Fast Food Restaurant with a shit degree and 200k debt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.