[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The subject of Zionism and the problems of today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: walzer_2-032014.jpg (760 KB, 940x1484) Image search: [Google]
walzer_2-032014.jpg
760 KB, 940x1484
Hi /pol/

Tell me why we aren't focussing on the real problem?
The fact that jews control everything and are working out there plans.All this in Syria, the refugee crisis is merely an extent of their plan for dominantion.
Media control, population control, race wars, tought control...
Take a good hard look at the protocols of the elders of Zion and tell me that what was written in a book in 1897 doesn't reflect how society works today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
>>
>>56786642
Youre not supposed to think.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrDrdQKlg
>>
>>56788251
Ill bump for you, op cant bump
>>
File: kokoro12a.png (172 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
kokoro12a.png
172 KB, 604x377
>>56786642
Elder Jews are controled by fourth dimensional beings that seek to fuck with us for fun.
>>
I do believe this is quite true.
Having studied the occult and it's history and the laws of man and nature... there is a huge possibility that they are controlled.
I just don't know why... or it is because of the matrix of duality... But that just sounds lame...
>>
File: 1447341173210.png (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447341173210.png
111 KB, 500x500
How about we address the Eternal ANGLO and his schemes finally?
Fuck off bluepilled Anglokikes
>>
They are doing their masters bidding quite well...
The biggest pawn of the jews
>>
A brief look into what "The elders of Zion" is about and how their plan has been in motion for a long time. What we see now the results and the plan in full effect.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/protocols.htm
>>
>>56790032
>Murder
>People you're at war with
>Counting the same people multiple times, IE muslims when US is at war with multiple muslim countries, and japanese that got nuked
>Slaves get counted, when I assume you just mean slaves who died as slaves, after they were captured by other nigs and sold to white folk
>Criminal executions, like that's a bad thing
Only thing on there with anything related to any sort of merit is the Natives, and even then tons of them died because they would attack the settlers and get shot as a result.
>>
File: Judaicine-juif-suss1.jpg (28 KB, 278x393) Image search: [Google]
Judaicine-juif-suss1.jpg
28 KB, 278x393
Kikes have always wanted to eradicate the white nations, their worst ennemy.
Dividing the unity of the white people was one of their first goal and they have reached it when you read all the kikes-lovers on /pol/
>>
>>56790501
Anglokikes literally infiltrated /pol/ the last months.

Death to lies!
>>
>>56790560
Brand is a German name, Fritz. Remember your Chancellor Willy Brand?

And Russell Brand's grandparents were German Jews.
>>
>>56790032
>killing non whites
>killing each other

i'm perfectly fine with that
>>
negative sir, jews are not the problem. please tell me why the jews are the problem? If they controlled everything why don't they occupy their original territorial borders given to them be God? If they really were powerful why are we not all bowed at their feet? Fucking stupid.....
>>
>>56790560

he looks Germanic as fuck... brown hair brown eyes swarthy as fawk definitely a huns offspring
>>
File: lebeadyeyes.gif (65 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
lebeadyeyes.gif
65 KB, 501x504
>>56790620
>>56790641
>>56790667
>>56790718
Get out filthy Anglo BLOOD
>>
>>56790667
not sure if you are trolling or just an ultimate good goy
>>
>>56790667

Well... back in WOI the german jews made a deal with England to get their Isreal state. America belonged to the jews and England wanted America to enter the war. So thus the deal was made and Germany lost the war. They where betrayed by their own neighbourly jews. Thus causing the effect for WOII.

How did the Jews get control of America?
Well look up the Rotschild, Napoleon pigeon carrier stories... Huge wealth and banking system became under their control...

What is happening now is all for the Isrealian state... Their promised land is what they are building towards to and we are their slaves... The goy. The cattle...
>>
Listen to this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

And tell me...
Is this not America? Is this not the western world? Is this not the world we are currently living in more and more. This is a plan made in 1897... Which is now in full effect.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.