[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The trouble with saying you don't want children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 27
File: 2015-11-26_125443.png (129 KB, 663x594) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_125443.png
129 KB, 663x594
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34916433

So, are feminists supporting this woman?
Or did the issue divide feminists after some of them realized that supporting this may also be a triggerade towards many women who can't have children due to medical/genetic reasons, as not wanting children is merely a selfish choice while there is no choice with women who can't bear children?

How's the political pokemon game going in regards to this whole thing?
>>
Kids look like a pain in the ass. I am 33 but my 24 yo gf is hitting me up for kids all the time.
Fuck, why mess up out easy life to waste it taking care of someone else?
>>
>>56786216
Does someone care about the feminism pseudo-politics?
>>
>>56786287
I can understand not wanting kids,
but making some kind of assertive "I'm proud of myself for not wanting kids, bask in my glory as i shine my choice upon everyone to see." fit, can backfire quite a bit when you are trying to make it into a politically correct statement.
>>
>>56786287

If your parents followed that logic you wouldn't have been born. Let that sink in.
>>
>>56786414
My family is made up of evangelical Christians that are close while I am an an atheists who is right now thinking of what lie I will use to dodge thanksgiving.
Their decision making process is vastly different from mine.
>>
>>56786287
>>56786388
>being a selfish sack of lazy shit
>not knowing that playing video games was something you did because you didn't have an actually fulfilling family life yet
>>
>>56786287
don't you want to save the white race?
>>
>>56786551
She is black, I am white
>>
My impression is that women that don't want kids are either:

- Too focused on their careers
- Ideological feminists (a very small minority)

Women usually want to have kids. It is in their brains.
>>
>>56786287
It does look like a pain in the ass, but it is actually the best thing in the world. Before I had children I had more 'fun', that is true. But it wasn't until I had children that I was ever truly 'happy'.
>>
>>56786216
Are people who say this just young, or maybe past their prime? I'm a man and I have a pretty strong instinct about wanting to have children, I would think it would be stronger in females, no? Then again they are told that children are oppressive since they are the one of the things that causes the paygap :^)
>>
>>56787100
Honestly it just plain isn't worth the extra work. I wait tables for a living and having a kid means I would have to get a real job or work full time. No fucking thanks.
>>
>>56786287
Hehehe yes, good Goy, don't have children while Blacks and Sandniggers have many. Finally the White race dies out ahahahahaha
>>
Alot if modern women dont want kids
You just got to catch them admitting it
>>
>>56787254
I mean I am white but my girl is black.
>>
>>56786900
Oh, well then do whatever you want but also make sure you impregnate a white woman. I would do it but I'm already mixed-race so it wouldn't be right.
>>
>>56787227
Is this post satire? Not everyone is a piece of shit. If you're serious, the Jews got you good with the "guy" culture they started pushing in the early 80s
>>
>Some said the solution is for me to stay celibate which suggests they only ever have sex when they want babies, which is ludicrous."

whore
>>
>>56787401
I am serious.this is the only life you get and there is no reason to waste it on other people. After.this it's just nothing so may as well pack in what I can
>>
>>56786216

>feminists are slowly waking up to realize that feminism is the doom of their people but are still too blue-pilled to openly discuss it
>>
File: grief1.jpg (65 KB, 751x522) Image search: [Google]
grief1.jpg
65 KB, 751x522
>>56787635
>>
>>56787100
This.

>>56787531
You will realize what you missed way after your chance has moved on. I have a kid Ive seen 3 times total. I want another. I want one I can raise. I feel robbed of my daughter.
>>
>>56786216
I really don't care what she wants to do. That said, shit like this is why I'm against socialized medicine. If you want to do something to your body, then do it. Just finance it yourself.

You could argue that she HAS paid for it, since she's paid into socialized medicine since becoming an adult, but now you're throwing beliefs around, and the money she paid in has long been spent, and she's looking for money from other people.

Just easier to be financially independent, and do what you want.
>>
>>56787677
Enjoy all the bullshit work while I spend my life on me.
>>
>>56787012
I've never wanted kids, and it's for neither of those reasons. I'm a selfish, obsessive person and I don't want kids to take away time from my relationship with my boyfriend. It's pretty much as simple as that for me.
>>
>>56787677
>You will realize what you missed way after your chance has moved on.

My chance hasn't passed yet, and I still realize what I'm missing. But I'm not bringing a child into this world. I also don't save for retirement, as I am opting for the S&W retirement package.
>>
>>56787310
Ok then I agree, an ugly mongrel niglet is nothing the world needs
>>
>tfw always wanted kids
>tfw there was 2 miscarriages and 1 secret abortion
>tfw you've just about given up

Is it even worth pursuing anymore?
>>
File: 1431841580297.gif (966 KB, 350x261) Image search: [Google]
1431841580297.gif
966 KB, 350x261
>>56786538
>thinking of what lie I will use to dodge thanksgiving
Some of us have it easy. I never cared for my family and I don't even have to say I won't show up.
>>
File: 1306117342283.gif (62 KB, 362x332) Image search: [Google]
1306117342283.gif
62 KB, 362x332
A woman who doesn't want children is literally useless, the only reason men go after women is to passs on their genes.
That woman is only good for fucking and dumping
>>
>>56788231
I feel obligated. I don't want my grandparents to feel sadness so I go to our families weekly Sunday lunch. No one talks to me and I don't talk to them but I have a duty.
Think this year I will use migraine or stomach flu, Pizza hut lunch buffets opentoday
>>
File: 242432423432.jpg (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
242432423432.jpg
138 KB, 500x500
Am I the only young guy (19) that actually wants to have kids?
>>
>>56788470
im 21 and i dont want to have kids but my GF does.
>>
>>56788569
Good to know there's at least girls out there that want to.
>>
>>56788040

I have wanted kids for the longest time, my partner doesn't and I love her more than I've anything in this world. I won't leave her, but it's brutal to me to think that hundreds upon hundreds of years of ancestores, each with their own unique story and battles, loves, losses, and legacies ending abruptly with me because she just wants to travel and never settle. It's hard man, it's fucking hard. I hope your partner is on the same level, I had to raise my new born sister at the time for four years when I was sixteen and I still think children are worth it.

I don't get how people can think that they will receive the same love and satisfaction from having a fucking pet than they will another human being that is their own blood and code.
>>
>>56788704
shes turing 19 in december, but shes already planning on having atleast 2 kids and 1 of them has to be a girl. i told her id concider it but i really dont want kids. it just doesnt feel worth
>>
>>56788744

C U C K
U
C
K

>your partner travels for the bbc
>>
>>56788762
It's definitely the best feeling out there, man. I'm the oldest sibling so I had to help raise my younger sisters and it's the most rewarding feeling.

I'd say go for it, you've got niggers and sandniggers popping kids out yet they don't make much, I'm sure you could handle 2 kids.

Also, who's going to take care of you when you're old?
>>
>>56788895
ill put all the money i save from not having kids and use it when im old.
>>
>>56788945
I guess that's an option, but you'd miss out on a lot. Also, one of the main points of our existence is to produce offspring and continue the line.
>>
>>56788895
That is so weird. I have 3 younger sisters and I had nothing to do with them aside from stealing cash from them when growing up to buy weed. I don't even know my nieces names.
What's it like loving your sisters? Don't hate mine but they are just strangers I see once a week, been years since n cell we.said anything aside from hello
>>
>>56789016
im really selfish so i dont care about continuing the line. Knowing how my GF is, i guess ill have to take kids.
>>
>>56786414
There's literally nothing wrong with nonexistence.
>>
>>56789016
>I guess that's an option, but you'd miss out on a lot. Also, one of the main points of our existence is to produce offspring and continue the line.
No he won't on the contrary having kids holds you back a fuckton more than not having them and if you honestly think it's so rewarding then you are clearly out of ideas for your life and probably haven't done much. As for this bullshit about points of our existence well we have consciousness and can choose to live how we please regardless of our instinctual drives and what the fuck are you carrying the line on for? So your kids and kids kids can continue to endure an ever decreasing quality of life in a fucked overpopulated world before one of the many things that will end our entire species forever hits?
>>
>>56788744
Does she at least let you prep the bull?
>>
so its not selfish to not want children but abortion is just fine and dandy??

i don't want children ever. how in the fuck is that selfish? any children i may ever have do not exist. its is more selfish to bring into the world someone who did not ask for it. to subject them to the existential horror that is life. to bring them from nothing and hurl them into the abyss. that is selfish. even the bible in eccleisates says the same thing eccles 4:3.
>>
Just another feminist lie that is destroying our society.

Raising kids isnt easy but its so so satisfying
>>
>>56788744
>I have wanted kids for the longest time, my partner doesn't and I love her more than I've anything in this world.

That's rough. You're giving up a lot.

Don't sweat your genetic line too much. The genes of your ancestors don't really form a line-- it's much more of a field. They exist in many, many people you probably don't even know.
>>
GF always talked about she wasn't ready for kids yet blah blah blah for as long as I knew her. As soon as I said I wanted them she came off the pill the next day.

Don't pay too much attention to what girls say.
>>
as for me (29 guy) my reasons are rather simple. I'm mostly in the internet but I still feel like I miss a lot. I have a lot of backlog of anime/manga to watch. games to play, manga, VN, LN and such. This backlog continues to grow as Steam releases games every month, anime every season, manga every tankobon, I haven't even started watching S1 of Game of Thrones goddammit. As a final nail in the coffin, I haven't even started learning JP. Simply put I feel like running out of time.

Having said all these, I believe that the people who wants to have kids don't have any better ideas on how to spend their lives. and ironically enough, most of these people think that facebook and youtube is what everything internet is.
>>
>>56786414
So? If your parents choose to fuck one day earlier or one day later than they did you wouldn't have been born either. Something that doesn't exist doesn't want to exist
>>
File: 1441822636900.jpg (81 KB, 592x480) Image search: [Google]
1441822636900.jpg
81 KB, 592x480
m 23, I want kids somewhere in the distant future if only possible.Maybe mid 30s to late 40s, my sperm stays healthy unlike women's reproductive organs.
Problem seems to be finding a suitable GF. So far no luck.
I also hope to get a good job, steady relationship and enough money saved so that I can actually afford them. Creating children who then have to live in poverty is just cruel.

Mostly because I don't want to be a bitter lonely old man, and so that my life has some bigger purpose than work, wank, eat and sleep.
Biologically it is the only reason we exist, to reproduce, so might as well as accept it as the ultimate life goal.
>>
>>56790004
>my sperm stays healthy unlike women's reproductive organs.

Not entirely true. Certainly, there are risks to your kid that increase with paternal age.
>>
>>56786216
>someone not using twitter for 36 hours is newsworthy

FUCK
>>
>>56790117
yes, but it doesn't matter as much for men, who can produce sperm easily between ages 15-70, whereas women are limited to 15-45 or so. Not absolute limits, but still, men can start far later with less issues than women when it comes to having kids.
>>
The way this works is whoever speaks up first gets their opinion heard and it become the official one.
>>
>>56789710

I understand that, thing is I'm the only full blooded child between my mother and my father and I am big on ancestral honour, I am worried about my family name dying out with me and my father is the greatest man I've ever known. I want to be a father like him, I love my mother greatly but if I had a son that was half as good as a paragon, it would have come from his genetics.

I'm white, 6'2 and my partner is 6ft and has Dutch in her, why don't women want families anymore? I'm dying inside here.
>>
my asian girlfriend wants kids

>bringing an elliot into this world

no
>>
>>56790995
Just tell her you really want to make sure you are not the last of your line and your biological instincts are pushing you to the edge.
Give her a one year ultimatum, if she still does not want any kids, then you will simply leave her to find a partner who can provide you more long term happiness.
Give her time to think, and tell her that instead of living for present day gratification, you two should also focus on long term planning; what happens when you are old, on pension, and have no children? Say that you do not want to die alone and forgotten. Say that your bloodline will not cease to exist when you die.
Children will bring a loss of utility when created on the short term, but provide much utility back on the long run.
>>
>>56790995

then you have to leave her, honestly you fucked up by falling in love with a woman that doesnt want kids. It's the #1 item of importance that you need to make sure before you go further with any woman
>>
>>56789135
>>56788762

no offence mate, but your girlfriend is a 19 year old girl. all 19 year old girls want children because they are still young girls with no life experience and a teenage mentality. the 'one must be a girl' is a giveaway that she is sharing her daydreams.

it would be pretty rare for a teenage girl to state she wants to be childless. when a woman gets to her late 20's, early 30's, then such a declaration carries weight.

and if you are 19, and your girlfriend turns 19 in a few weeks, it is more than likely that by the time you are at the average age to have children you will be with different partners.

i'm not discounting your opinion, but the opinion of a 19 year old on this matter carries less weight than the opinion of an adult.
>>
>>56788762
Mind handing her over to real men please. For your concession you will be compensated with fuckbot and free fedora.
TY, ministry of witheness
>>
>>56790004
Thats wrong fuckface, young fathers have much more energy to handle children energy and thus rising them properly. Old parents tend to spoil their children due being too elder to catch with them.
>>
>>56791435

It's been discussed, I can understand why she would be opposed to it given her upbringing, really bad relationship with her father and a string of hardships. That side of her family runs the risk of dementia and has a lot of anger issues, but I really do love this woman, she's a rare one. We're talking brutally loyal, red pilled and isn't afraid to get scratched and bruised out doors. She also has some serious bad problems with menstruating to the point it's debilitating which I understand sounds dramatic, but I've seen it first hand and can speak on authority when I say it's that crippling, and surgery would fix that at the cost of removing her ovaries. She has said she would preserve her eggs for me on the off chance she becomes open to it and I really think she wouldn't offer that if there wasn't <SOMETHING> there on an instinctual level.

I have to respect her for that, I've got something good here and between you and I, I really am incapable of just up and going for kids. If we found a surrogate in the future then the child would be genetically ours, it simply is carried by another woman which is weird and bizarre to me but if that's the only way then so be it, there is a Celtic saying I learnt from my mother that went

>the greater your destiny, the greater the price

If I'm meant to be with her and that's the price, I'll pay it due but god damn if it doesn't eat at me. Just a series of fucked circumstances surrounding this situation. I honestly think being with me for longer will really help given she has her own issues mentally she needs sorted out, and I seem to really be a rock for her in matters I'll leave out for sake of keeping this post short. Time will tell, I just wish family wasn't such a rare trait to find in people these days, it baffles me that people think of children as nothing but parasitic entities that completely erode your life.
>>
> not wanting children is merely a selfish choice while there is no choice with women who can't bear children
literally millions of children around the world that need parents. if women who couldn't have babies on their own would think to ADOPT, the world would be a slightly better place.

>b-b-b-but muh genes
fuck your genes, you don't need a mini-me running around that has your dna just because you want it that way. Sounds more selfish to me than producing a child in a low income family that's going to have a shitty childhood and probably adulthood with some mental problems.
>>
>>56791516
>then you have to leave her, honestly you fucked up by falling in love with a woman that doesnt want kids. It's the #1 item of importance that you need to make sure before you go further with any woman

I understand that, I don't expect a miracle reply that will magically enlighten me from /pol/ letalone 4chan in general. I'm just participating and sharing my story/thoughts in this thread given the topic.
>>
>>56786538
>I am an an atheists who is right now thinking of what lie I will use to dodge thanksgiving
In that case please do not reproduce, we would risk your children to catch the fedora tier manchild syndrome
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>56786287
Kids aren't hard nor expensive if you don't treat them like an accessory and disipline them right. Pic related my family.
>>
>>56791748
>56791748
damn bro, that is some messed up situation.

I honestly don't know how to advise. Maybe seek professional help, if that might help her deal with her own mental issues? Because it might pay off.
Think of mental health professionals as nothing more than someone, who instead of massing your back, massages your mind. You don't have to be sick to get a massage, and it might really pay in the end. That is why many rich people just have their personal psychiatrists, not because they need them, but because it also helps, even if not really required.

Freezing some eggs might be one way, but maybe you should still first try having one child normally, before making more big decisions.

Also, since she knows what a shitty childhood was, she of all people should be better than many other parents when it comes to providing a better childhood.

Children are the salt of life. You may go on for a long while without needing them, but in the end you still end up craving for them, because that is how our nature is.
>>
I'm too old, tired and drunk to have kids.
Society can handle that truth because its pretty stikin' obvious when you see me.
>>
>>56791748
I empathize. I have two small kids, and they are everything. But even knowing what I know now, I don't think I could have given up my wife (had she been unable) to have them. Choose and be content, I guess.
>>
>>56791761
Adopting costs bazillion of dollars
>>
>>56786538

I love that people like you

>>56786287

and you

aren't having kids.

The next generation will be more conservative and less hedonistic. Good things will happen.
>>
>>56787100
>'happy'
>falling for the happiness jew
>>
>>56792213
>>56791748

I have two kids and I made it clear to my wife I needed kids to live a happy life.

If we couldn't have had any, I would have left. You don't have to sacrifice your happiness in life for someone. If they loved you "for real" they'd let you go. Love is an overrated idea in the West btw

She was on the fence about kids but now that we had two she wants MORE.

Women love kids. They just don't all have the foresight to know it.
>>
>Save the white race
>No kids and no hope of having any

I'm not sure what's so hard here. Find a qt,marry her,have kids. My wife and I have been married for over 5 years, have two children and are trying for a third.
>>
White race is literally dying because entitled cretins choose to dedicate themselves to hedonistic pursuits instead of bringing the next generation of human beings into this world.

Let's face it, if you have any self-respect and don't intend to have children you're as good as a kekold. Plain and simple.
>>
>>56792133

I appreciate your words mate, sometimes it just helps me being heard. I know a solution isn't always going to be there for some problems.

She spoke with a client of hers from work who is also a gynaecologist and suggested going off this birth control she's on, and onto one without copper in it. Partner has said if that works then she won't need surgery, but if it doesn't then we've tried all we can and I will see to her on that. Egg preservation is one way if not obviously ideal but it's something.

I'm with you on the whole children thing. Again, raised my newborn sister at the time when I was a teenager and was forced to drop school due to circumstance, and after that struggle I still want kids because I've glimpsed the type of person my little sibling is going to grow into because of the love and nurturing I invested in her, and she will be a beautiful woman with strong values. Especially with my family around her and myself, I just see what I can become and it needs to be a mutual thing on both ends.

I noticed your post earlier about sperm lasting longer, and you're not wrong, old man had my sister at 50, everyone in my fathers side of the family has lived to at least 80, very strong and virile. Best of luck to you in finding a good woman, I know they exist, I've seen them and have one. There's a level of man above the whole bullshit meme of alpha/beta out there that gets a class of women that most people online don't think exist, I'm sure you'll find your own. For me it was a matter of practically giving up and not actively seeking it and things sort of fell into place for me.
>>
>>56791748

You know pregnancy and breastfeeding ENDS ovulating/menstruating until you're off breastfeeding, right?

Get her pregnant now
>>
>>56792411
I wanted 8 kids. My wife didn't want any. I have 1 kid with another on the way.
>you work, come home, and just use me to make babies
Yes but I wouldn't want kids with anyone else...
>>
>>56791761
Good goy, adopt this nigerian child! Genetics is just superstition!
>>
>>56787254
What's the endgame Schlomo? Blacks and sandniggers hate the kikes too.
>>
>>56792398
>>56792213

You guys are lucky, please make sure you raise them well. There's no guarantee on children and how they will turn out, but if you try I'm sure it pays off, if you honestly invest.

Time reveals all things, I will approach her about going to a psychologist with me and test the waters to see how she is after progress is made one way or the other. I just feel such a moral obligation to my people and society which I love, as well as to the people I love in my life with her at the head of that. Maybe it's weakness or a strength, who knows. But if you remove the romanticism about it, I don't know what it can be called if this isn't love in it's purest form that I am giving her on merit of even conceding to the idea of dying childless. I've got siblings, but I am the only full blooded child between my father and mother too and I adoption as noble and selfless an act as it is, I just don't think I'd have it in me to form the same connection as I would with my own blood.
>>
>>56792398
>You don't have to sacrifice your happiness in life for someone.

She is my happiness in life. Either choice would have been a sacrifice. Luckily, I didn't have to choose.
>>
>>56792532

I'm not in a place financially to raise a child just yet, the problem here is I'm working between an ultimatum. Of course I want kids, but I'm not some dumb fuck trailer trash that wants to spawn another human in the world when I am not ready to provide for them and the mother of my child absolutely.
>>
File: 1365534146770.jpg (54 KB, 409x338) Image search: [Google]
1365534146770.jpg
54 KB, 409x338
>>56792571
Cheap manpower so the massive pyramid scheme that western society is can keep running. Less people=less overcrowding, less environmental damage, less unemployment. Nevermind the WHO WILL PAY MUH PENSION meme, because that money is already going off in welfare checks to niggers and illegals anyway.

Obviously people don't want to play ball nowadays, nobody wants to get the Fraser treatment anymore, and even more so given the current economy. This doesn't appease our juden overlords, they are in constant need of corporate or blue collar slaves so they can produce for them, which explains a lot about interracial marriages on the rise and about immigrants breeding like rabbits
>>
>>56792496
yeah, I mostly come here to be heard, shitposting is secondary reason. Hard finding other conservative people with oldschool values with whom you can talk about anything in this modern world where saying a wrong word can end you ostracised in social media...

Modern medicine keeps getting better, so that is one reason alone to postpone any kind of big surgery; whatever issue it is that she has, there might be a cure found sooner or later. Better not do anything you might regret later.
Also why keep being on birth control, if that is what might be causing the issues?

I'm eldest of four, and I cannot imagine how my own adult life would look like without kids... very depressing at least. Having been a part of a big family, I just cannot having to live a life in a lonely apartment alone or just with one other human being.

Yeah, good women exist, but finding them is the issue. First priority is finishing studies, finding work and then hopefully finding someone sooner or later with whom I could spend the next half a century or more.
I also gave up ages ago, I just try to treat everyone as human being instead of flirting or anything, lets see where that goes.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 640x1136
>>
>>56792975
How much you think a kid costs? Gimme a break down for how much food, clothes, diapers, and wipes will cost for the first 3 years.
>in SC it's about $150 a month
>>
>accusations of selfishness soon turned into vitriolic abuse that made her deactivate her Twitter account.

why do gamergaters care so much about a woman's right to choose?!
>>
File: 1439731333335.jpg (3 MB, 4083x5000) Image search: [Google]
1439731333335.jpg
3 MB, 4083x5000
>>56793052
>I also gave up ages ago, I just try to treat everyone as human being instead of flirting or anything, lets see where that goes.
The Marshall of Finland would like a word with you
>>
>>56792760
>I just don't think I'd have it in me to form the same connection as I would with my own blood.

I have the same concerns. I look at my own kids and wonder how important it is to me that they are me. It's not something I can separate and understand, so I think of adopting a new child as something dubious.

But strangely enough, I look at my friends' kids and I know that if something terrible were to happen, I could take them in and they'd be part of the family, no question.

Contradictory, I know.
>>
The irony of this is that this slag is going to get fucked lots of times now, and eventually this will mean a baby will come before long.
>>
Lots of women don't want kids. I don't know why this particular woman got attacked so viciously over it but I haven't kept up with it.

But a lot of women say they don't want kids then change their mind suddenly once they sense their biological clock running out.
>>
I would want to have kids, but there is no way I can afford it and still live comfortably. There is so many obstacles to go through just to be ready for a kid. I'd need to find someone who wouldn't screw me over on it, which they still could even if I'm almost positive they wouldn't.

I'd feel more comfortable going to space and going there has only half as many things that could go wrong.
>>
>>56786551
Nope, the white race isn't worth saving
>>
File: 1298859698738.png (196 KB, 332x372) Image search: [Google]
1298859698738.png
196 KB, 332x372
>>56788744
>I won't leave her
My Father left his first wife because she was infertile

If he didn't, I wouldn't even exist right now

Might be tough, but I'd do the same thing in his position. Gotta have kids. I wouldn't exist and neither would my future kids if I didn't
>>
>>56786414
>let that sink in
>liberals always have to end their idea with some synonymous saying

Think about it, I mean come on its 2015.
>>
>>56786216
Isn't denying that you want to have children like denying your womanhood or humanity? All humans should want to have children unless they're so utterly fucked genetically simple logic tells you no.
>>
>>56793233
city hipsterish green-left media is desperately trying...
it gets pathetic these days. movies and artsy stuff whose sole purpose is to trigger people who hate multikulti

go to wiki and check how many foreigners here are, the number is still quite abysmal. however the propaganda would tell something far larger is happening.
>>
>>56793560

>My Father left his first wife because she was infertile

Pretty harsh, but realistic IMO. Did he keep in contact after the divorce?
>>
File: 1402028449130.jpg (162 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1402028449130.jpg
162 KB, 600x400
Don't know about that, but a man should NEVER EVER marry a woman with kids. Ever.
>>
>>56794125
Twenty minutes in bed with Florence Henderson would change your mind.
>>
>>56790995

Get rid of her
>>
>>56792120
>sitting in front of computer screen with the gameboy in hand
wtf
>>
>>56787012
>>56786414

Based Brazil today
>>
>>56793661

>>Isn't denying that you want to have children like denying your womanhood or humanity?

but muhh games...

look, bringing a kid into this world is requires great responsibility. accommodation aside, the kid needs to learn basic discipline and manners which isn't an easy to do. Never mind education since all assignments goes into internet "research" anyway.
>>
>>56793725
Nope, my Father was the kinda guy that cut people out of his life completely after they parted ways. He said she was crazy anyway and got a good portion of money in the divorce.

The only time there was contact after the divorce was when the ex called my Dad in the middle of the night like 10 years later because ex's mother just died and she loved my Dad and wanted them to make up. My Mom picked up the phone, asked my Dad what to do, and he just said hang up and went back to sleep.

She never remarried.

Harsh? Probably.
But as I get older, I think my Dad was right in cutting people out of your life. Best not to deal with all that bullshit and crazy exes.
>>
>>56786287
is her pussy tight? I am 25 but gonna wait till 33 to get a gf coz ugly no talent and less money.
>>
>>56795112
>Never mind education

No no no no.

Three of twenty-five kids in my son's class can read. They must sit through months of "Can you circle the letter T?" type garbage, all because other parents are too slack to educate their kids.

Don't have kids if you're not going to educate them properly.
>>
>>56795261

But Piijab, don't you have arranged marriages in India?
>>
>>56786414
I did not as to be borned.
>>
File: give us a kiss.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
give us a kiss.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>56794264
Huh? Isn't she, like, 80 or 90 or something?

I aint into dat.
>>
>>56786414
And he would have been in blissful nonexistence.
No pain to suffer no pleasures to chase.
>>
>>56786216
just go on and kill the white race. Its sad as fuck when a bunch of slavs are the best hope for the white race. Just fucking sad...what empires they built. To bad you are all such faggots that you go willingly into the chambers of death.
>>
>Tfw consider kids
>Tfw they are at a over 80% disposition to have type 1 diabetes since half breed
I couldn't do that to kids. I live with blood sugar problems as it is and I can't imagine having to live with type one diabetes. I mean if shit hits the fan and you don't have access to insulin you are dead. Literally.
>>
>>56788228
>tfw there were 3 secret abortions and i only found out about 1

ftfy
>>
>>56786414

it's impossible to feel bad about never being conceived since those people don't even exist
>>
>>56786414

Maybe that would have been better for everyone. I have diabetes 1, autism and a boatload of other HEREDITARY problems. I'm getting a vasectomy because I don't want to put anyone else through all this shit willingly. I'll probably adopt some nice white kids at some point and raise them as my own. I don't mind caring for kids, but the whole baby shit doesn't stink doesn't fly with me.

I AINT TOUCHING NO DAMN DOO DOO NIGGA
>>
>>56787677
CLICK detekted
>>
File: 1395424224903.jpg (206 KB, 518x844) Image search: [Google]
1395424224903.jpg
206 KB, 518x844
>Not reproducing

Enjoy being replaced by Mudslimes.

Your last lonely moments on this planet will be an elderly you, surrounded by hostile brown people in strange robes, indifferent to your panhandling as they walk past your crippled body on their way to the mosque.

This is the future you pig-like Whites chose, this is the future you deserve.
>>
>>56791516
This.
>>56790995
You're fucked if you don't get rid of her, if she's really convinced about not having kids then your relationship is guaranteed to crumble anyway since you will forever mourn the inability to reproduce.
It'll lead to fights and passive aggression, it'll lead to lack of trust and negligence.
Just come up to her honestly and tell her the truth, you want kids and if she wont bare your child then someone else will.
>>
>>56795563

> overrating education
> US based

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o#t=204

a shame.

But this is beside my point. What I'm saying is what is education for when all assignments goes to internet """"research"""" anyway?
>>
>>56796343
Shut up and leave my country, Achmed.
>>
>>56793164
Women make destructive choices.
>>
>>56796343
>giving birth to "whites" who can't survive without the use of technology
Yeah fuck that mate.
>>
>>56786216
People like the slut in OP and lazy ass failure of a human betas who play games all day are the reason why this world is going to hell.
>>
Nobody should care that whites are opting for the quiet suicide option. We are so outnumbered and everyone just wants to parasite on our success. I'm convinced we are just going to be dragged down into the mud anyways by those who have less or can't ever achieve more than us.

Asians are absolutely not a solution because their society is several steps down in qol and morality. Its not even worth living as an Asian in the typical case.

Whites were ready for a better world.
>>
>>56786216
>"Horrible, selfish, don't give a toss about anyone else woman"
>abuse

Also, how the fuck is it "negative" to say that the NHS shouldn't pay for her sterilization? They shouldn't.
>>
>>56786538
>Dodging Thanksgiving

Don't worry, someday you'll grow up and you won't be triggered by your family praying at the dinner table.
>>
>mfw I always wanted kids but am now infertile because of ball cancer
>mfw others can have them but choose not to anyway
>>
>>56786900
Well then you should kill her and then yourself
>>
>>56795633
One ugly girl for whole life. Man my life is worst
>>
i'm too poor to have children. i barely get by myself.
>>
>>56786414
wow, so deep
>>
look at it this way. I can point out at lest ten things that is wrong with my genetic makeup (IQ of 83, ADHD, Depression, dyscalculia). I think its best for me to stay out of the gene pool for the sake of everybody else
>>
>>56786388
this kebab remover gets it
>>
File: 1448368637070.gif (941 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1448368637070.gif
941 KB, 627x502
>>56799304
>IQ of 83
What's that like? Do you feel unintelligent in your day to day, or do you not notice it unless someone else brings it up?

Not trying to be a dick, just honestly curious
>>
>>56787100
Before I had children I had more 'fun', that is true. But it wasn't until I had children that I realized I was truly 'happy' before I had children.
>>
>>56786414

u sow smarht
>>
>>56799538
I too would be fascinated to know this.
I know what it is to feel like you're retarded, but what does it feel like to actually be retarded?
>>
>>56799304
>you are arguing with people on this site with an iq less than 100
>>
>>56786414
i don't think he'd mind that
>>
>>56799304
It alway surprises me to hear just how many black people post on /pol/
>>
>>56786216
> woman bullied for expressing opinion
> deactivates Twitter for 36 hours
Newsworthy?
>>
File: 1448405711871.jpg (51 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1448405711871.jpg
51 KB, 720x541
>>56799538
Pretty much I can hardly pay attention so I make mistakes constantly. Can't count money, can't tell time on analog clock. Although I'm good with technology so its not all bad

>>56800336
>implying I'm black
>>
>>56796343
I'm a white 34 year old man with a fantastic redpilled wife and with 3 beautiful blue-eyed children. My son is my pride, and my daughters will grow up to be strong feminine women with conservative values. I will make sure of that to the best of my abilities.

I'm with Achmed here. You faggots all whine about being replaced by niggers but you have no interest in furthering your own genes. It's the future you choose.
>>
>>56786216
Feminists either want retards or nigger babies, they don't want to give birth to anything that might be functional in the real world.
>>
>>56801633
>taking pride in reproducing
congratulations on being biological, I guess.

By the way, what have you accomplished with your own life? Because reading between the lines it sounds like maybe you've been personally unsuccessful and you're counting on your offspring to give meaning to an existence that you couldn't justify on your own.
>>
>>56801982

Are you so stupid as to think only unsuccessful people have children and take pride in them?
>>
is it wrong to not have kids because im mentally ill. schizophrenia is a fucking bitch
>>
>>56787677
You disgusting selfish people who are willing to force the suffering of life and the fear of death onto your children just so you can live out your fucking barbie fantasy. You make me sick.
>>
>>56802116
No, but it's common for unsuccessful people to overfocus on that to the point of pathology.
>>
>>56802275

I don't think that's common. Out of all the people I know with children I can't think of any loser bums that go on about how proud they are of their kids.

Far more often the other way around. Successful people with money and good jobs have kids and brag on them constantly. While bums have (even more) kids and treat them like crap.
>>
File: G.Wash.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
G.Wash.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
http://strawpoll.me/6107133
>>
>don't want children
Okay fine whatever

>the taxpayer should fund me getting my tubes tied
triggered
>>
>>56788470
I'm 18 and want a son. I'd raise him myself if I had too.
I mean I want one eventually, I gotta build myself a life first.
>>
>>56801982
Nice try, Nippon, but I own my own very successful business and persue many interests in my spare time (which I still have plenty of... redpilled wife helps with that of course).

In fact nothing has given me more focus and determination than thinking of creating a prosperous future for my children.

Of course there are difficulties, hardships and sacrifices to be made for one's children, but honestly, nothing is more satisfying that seeing the fruit of your loins become human. Have fun with that waifu of yours..
>>
>>56802383
>having a high paying job gives one's life purpose
>having a high paying job but not having a sense of your existence having an intrinsic purpose results in your finding purpose vicariously through your kids who you believe may give your life purpose by proxy
I wonder which case is more common
>>
>>56786216
Good on her, she knows what she wants and how to get it, anyone not approaching life with rational self interest as their driving motivator is just a pawn in someone else's game.

She seems almost like a female version of MGTOW, decided that social pressure wasn't a good reason to have kids despite no wanting them, respect.
>>
>>56802895

> having a high paying job gives one's life enjoyment and purpose along with providing the means to raise a family that provides even more purpose and enjoyment.

This is more common than either of your examples.
>>
>>56802847
>assuming I don't have kids of my own
nice try at waving the big dick of experience in my face but it's not quite as big as you imagine it to be
>>
>>56786216
Women who don't want chikdren are the female equivalent of the "man children" too afraid to grow up and stop playing video games that these same women make fun of.
>>
>>56786414
If I could go back in time and prevent my own birth I would. Why in gods name would anyone want to bring a child onto this rock full of psychotic monkeys. Let it all burn.
>>
>>56803030
if you can honestly look at yourself and say that you believe that, congratulations.
>>
>>56803126

I don't believe it. I know it.

Sorry you have apparently made a mess of your life.
>>
>>56803184
>assuming
>>
>>56802898

Rational self interest based on the belief that she will remain young and beautiful forever.

Or that she'll be willing to die when she gets old, instead of demanding that the government support her the way her children could have, if she had any.
>>
File: 1385873361664.gif (11 KB, 554x668) Image search: [Google]
1385873361664.gif
11 KB, 554x668
>>56802898
>shilling for white genocide
>>
Women who can't have children, that rag on the ones who do but choose not to - they've got to be the biggest pieces of shit, I swear to god. What a backwards, selfish, sanctimonuious entitled opinion to have. There are plenty of ways to work around infertility or just adopt. No one owes you and your shitty genes a chance at passing themselves on.

If anyone ever says this shit to my face you can be sure I will drop them faster than they can finish their sentence.
>>
>>56795219
Crazy exes and crazy friends should be cut out completely with no sympathy. The weak often take advantage of the kindness of those that are more successful than themselves.

Whenever I break up with someone that's it. I never contact them again and never see them again if it's in my power to prevent it. A break up is an ending and it's not healthy to stay friends after.
>>
>>56786287
That is why I support immigration. Let the shitskins breed while I get to sit back and live the good life.
>>
I don't want kids.

I'm a selfish narcissistic fuck, who's life revolves around hating others.

On the bright side, I'm pretty foreveralone so don't really need to worry about having keedz accidentally or otherwise (still saving for dat vasectomy tho)
>>
>>56786287
>2015
>not using nigger guerilla impregnatefare tactics to save the white race
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>56803268

No rational self interest based on doing what is best for you legally and financially. The amount of money she'll pay to raise kids (250k or so) would easily pay for her retirement, providing she's not a complete loser without a job.

Thats assuming she can even keep working with children.
>>
>>56803444
I like to rest comfy in the knowledge that when the white race is gone the roaches will inherit whats left. I'm currently emptying a case of oil into the gutter, after i'm done I will empty some cans of Freon in my back yard. Have to do my part and ruin the earth before I die. Leave the shit skins a mess to clean up before you go brothers.
>>
File: 1442741141904.jpg (630 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442741141904.jpg
630 KB, 900x1200
Rape accusation
Divorce
Custody laws

WOW, LOOK AT THESE BENEFITS FOR MEN. 2D for life, fuck off 3DPD.
>>
>>56803446
What's the point of a vasectomy if you're not going to get laid, srsly
save some money bro, condoms are cheaper for fucking
>>
I'm never going to have kids because I'm half chink and also 5'8.

There's no point creating more subhumans.
>>
If you don't want kids there's probably something wrong with you
>>
>>56803690
My middle brother is in jail for crap like this he wasn't even allowed to defend himself in court because any defense to these type of accusations is considered defaming the witness. Now the bitch ruined his kid who needs counseling weekly, and spent all his money popping pills. Youngest brother same stroy except no jail, woman ruined his child.
>>
>>56803683
>the 4chan honeypot claims another victim
I hear those leadfree biodegradable bullets that the EPA SWAT team uses really hurt.
>filled with sand and salt
>>
>>56786216

>trouble with saying that

your trouble, not mine, i have none with it

thanks, bye.
>>
>>56803067

Then kill yourself already you nihilistic hypocrite.
>>
>21 year olds on 4chan saying they don't want kids

give it a few years, once you get bored wanking to cartoons and playing games you'll start to value things that matter in the world
>>
>>56786216
Having kids is too much of a hassle these days,

I mean selfish cunt meme aside, the odds are stacked so heavily against men that you are economically ruining yourself.

There's nothing stopping a woman fucking you over a few years down the line and taking what took you decades to built for yourself.

Given the current economic climate you could have worked your ass off more than ever to get where you are today, only to have some woman take it all from you.

It is not worth it.

I'd only recommend having kids if you're part of a very religious community, where this kind of shit isn't likely to happen.

I mean it's not just your finances that are the thing to worry about, as others have said, single mums just ruin their kids.
>>
>>56786216
Barren women are defective and should serve as invisible labor drones tbqh family
>>
How butthurt do you have to be to go into every antinatalist thread and bitch about how people who have shitty genes and horrible lives are obligated to do their part in society by reproducing?

It's not a secret that you probably already knocked some ugly slut up and are just throwing others under the bus to excuse your piss poor decision to have kids. No one cares, your kids are going to be annoying memester faggots, murder suicide already.
>>
>>56804591
They kinda already are treated that way to be honest
>>
>>56786287
Yeah, you'll regret this. Fast forward a decade, you'll want kids but the only women willing to give you any will be golddiggers looking for alimony and divorce money or barely fertile aging hags.
>>
>>56788470
>tfw 24
>tfw want at least 4 kids maybe even more
>tfw every girl I know is a slut or in a relationship
>>
>>56786414

And you wouldn't have known the difference
>>
File: 1444624918052.jpg (54 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1444624918052.jpg
54 KB, 720x404
>>56804825
>>
Never will have kids because it isn't worth it.

Just think for yourself why.

Todays standard of life will be over in the next 10 years, Humans devolve. Not just the keked, everyone, even you.

I mean why even bother to post on this site? Does it give you anything but depression and hate? Just enjoy life as long as you can, because shit is going to be real real soon.

People eating meat, which destroys forests, people buying shit they don't need, capitalism is good for us NOW. But in the end we will just destroy everything, in the end greed is the only thing that will be left, and it will destroy even the last humans.

It's all pointless, we are arguring over refugees and politics, but even if hitler would have won, the humanity would end itself. You are just seeking something to be angry at, too justifiy your current lifestyle.

To work, to have a house, this is degenerate, we fuck holes in the Earth to breed even more quickly. More Oil = more humans

More humans = more oil

Everything you live for is based on a lie, the lie that we can have this lifestyle forever, but we are build to be outside, to hunt to gather, not to sit with our asses the whole day on the pc.

You are degenerate, i am degenerate, the whole human kind is fucking degenerate.

Just fucking do everything you want with this current state of technology, because it will end all really soon.
>>
>>56803036
good on you then. Enjoy your progeny!

gotta love a good dick waving now and then...
>>
>>56804235
Nah fuck you
>>
>>56803695

I do get laid very rarely tho, usually at random and unpredicatble times. Ofc I rubber up, but had an incident with breakage - apparently beach sand does a number on condoms who'da guessed. Don't want to repeat that clusterfuck again
>>
>>56803578

Only because you've convinced yourself that children are an expense, instead of an investment.

The difference is that sometimes investments pay off. In fact, with proper care and effort, there is no practical limit to how much an investment can return.
>>
File: 1406479793122.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1406479793122.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
> tfw want kids but don't want them to grow up in a terrorist state
>>
>>56786287
Faggot.
>>
>>56798673
I'm jealous desu

I dated a girl from Bangladesh and she was innocent, virgin and wanted to marry while we were still in college. Only issue was her father who was a recent convert to hardcore Islam and would have cut my head off if he found out about the relationship. So it had to end

Most of her cousins had arranged marriages and happy families.
>>
>>56807384
ik voel die voels ook oetz familie
>>
>>56791936
He said, in the #1 nation which ironically enough is majorly atheist. Implying you even go church, you dumb fuck. The only ones in my town who do are 80 year old women, and only like 3 of them.
>>
>>56788040
Bait.
>>
>>56787310
Do it faget. Don't let your spawn grow up BLM
>>
>>56792120
>>let your kid use an ipad

you're a horrible parent
>>
>>56786287

True success is creating at least some form of legacy.
Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.