[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody think once the Syrian civil war is over and all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: SyrianParadise.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
SyrianParadise.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
Does anybody think once the Syrian civil war is over and all the bullshit ends, that Syria will become a thriving place due to the rebuild of entire cities?

>Could this draw work seeking refugees out of the EU.

Discuss.
>>
>>56785072
Has Iraq undergone such a change?
>>
>>56785072
Depends on who "wins" anon.
>>
only is USA decides to spend a number of billions to rebuild the shit they made, so no

this will not happen
>>
>>56785072
No one will want to return back to ther wrecked shithole with ideas of rebuiling it when they are having free moneis and houses.
>>
>>56785072

a Marshall Plan would not work for Syria
>>
>>56785072
To be honest i'm kinda sad about damascus. The place is fucking holy,to a lot of religions. Plus it was pretty beautiful before it all happened. Hopefully when we clear out isis,we can rubuild this country and let the people back in.
>>
>>56785072
All the rich Syrians left for Europe.
Only poor Syrians remain.

So no.
>>
>>56785072

Not as long as all their doctors and engineers are scattered across the globe.
>>
>>56785103
Well.. kinda yeah it has actually...
>>
File: 1370297082478.png (3 KB, 448x357) Image search: [Google]
1370297082478.png
3 KB, 448x357
>muslim country
>thriving place
>>
>cut welfare completely
>send them home to rebuild their country
>shut the gates behind them

non?
>>
Syria has no economy or anything useful. It has a minor oil market but ME is dying anyway. It had a shitty level of development pre-war anyway, which is why the revolt happened in the first place.

Syria post-war is going to be mostly rubble outside of Damascus/Homs/Aleppo, plagued by sectarian violence outside of its major cities. It will be given billions in Russian-Iranian-UN welfare each year to keep its stinking carcass afloat. Not much else will come of it.
>>
>>56785808
I don't see how that's Europes problem.

>Send them back
>Click 'build'
>dust off hands
>>
>>56785378
They had occupation though to protect it from Islamists. Syria wont, and when the secular Alawites are out of power expect a shia holocaust.
>>
>>56785072
just turn it to glass
>>
>>56785072
>refugees
>seeking work
>>
>>56785072
Seriously? Anon, those shitskins will it give up their nice and comfy gibsmedat lifestyle for rebuild their country. They are much happier sitting on their asses letting the EU hook them up. Would you leave Sweden, broheim?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.