[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump is a racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: kissing black baby.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
kissing black baby.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
trump is a racist
>>
>>56784331
Whoa, an abortion survivor.
>>
What's americas obsession with having presidential candidates kiss and hug random peoples kids.

Is this some marketing scheme to get normies to vote for them?
>>
>>56784497

it's just part of running for president

gotta kiss babies, you wouldn't vote for a man that hates babies would you?
>>
>>56784331
Watch out Trump, that baby might have herpes.
>>
>>56784549

I don't see what liking babies has got to do with being president.

Is this some type of low IQ commoner/peasant thing?
>>
>>56784497
It's some traditional thing that never really went away.
>>
>>56784663
Not really, but it does demonstrate they are not like, nobility that refuse to touch a dirty commoner.
>>
>>56784663
>I don't see what liking babies has got to do with being president.
>Is this some type of low IQ commoner/peasant thing?

FRIEND TO CHILDREN AND ANIMALS

My favorite is when they go to Iowa and have to go to all these slapdick hick potlucks and eat hotdogs off of styrofoam plates and pretend they don't want to die.

Bush was the only one who looked genuine, probably because the dull motherfucker probably liked hotdogs and ketchup with mac n cheese
>>
>>56784663
You don't? Children are the future won't someone please think of the children?!
>Hey, I love kids I kiss em vote for me
>>
>>56784687
>>56784728
>>56784749
>>56784785

HEY PA HE KIST DER KIRRDD LETTCUE VEEEOTE FOR EM NEOW DURRRRRRRR HE A GOOD PRESIDANT HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR KIST DE KEEED HURRRRRRRRRR MA VOTES'N'GOIN'TA'HEEEM

OH DAYUM DARL DAT ODDER ONE KEST A KEEED CAN I VEEEEEOTE FOR EM TOO?

>this is literally how peoples minds work
>>
>>56784906

for a large potion of the american electorate yeah that is an accurate depiction
>>
>>56784906
Pretty dead on deesoo sempay.
>>
Trump is a known germophobe

That must have killed him inside
>>
>>56784331
Trump just lost my vote. Bernie would have turned that nigger down.
>>
>>56784331
GOOD!
>>
there is nothing funnier than watching retards who think they are clever
>>
>>56784331
kissing a nigglet for the cameras.

also trump is a fascist regardless of his "pedophilic attractions"
>>
>>56785402
/thread.

fucking obvious stunt
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.