[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy always talks politics. Every 2nd or 3rd sentence usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
My buddy always talks politics. Every 2nd or 3rd sentence usually includes either how subtancium von carbonate Marxism is good or how capitalism is bad. "Communism wasn't ever put in correctly. It would always work but people don't know it yet". He is a huge Bernie supporter and I lean more central right than left in most cases. What are good things to say to support capitalism? I tried saying a few different things but he always shuts them down without even trying to realize why capitalism works.

TLDR: How do I explain to a communist/anarchist that Capitalism works
>>
>>56783486
it is impossible to be both a communist and an anarchist. if you and your friend don't see this, then you are both hopeless.
>>
ANYBODY WHO THINKS ANARCHY IS A PLAUSIBLE FORM OF GOVERNMENT IS LEGALLY RETARDED. EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT WHEN IT'S INSIDE YOUR MIND.

AS FOR CAPITALISM, CANADA ISN'T CAPITALIST SO I'M NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THAT.

BYE.
>>
Ask him how a car is made
>>
>>56783486
If he's genuinely using the "real communism has never been tried yet" argument then he's just a delusional retard and it's not worth your time arguing with him.

Just tell him if he likes communism so much he should go to Eastern Europe and preach it there so he learns a lesson when his kneecaps are broken.
>>
>>56783486
he's hopeless, euthanize him.
>>
File: 1446786093532.jpg (590 KB, 1113x834) Image search: [Google]
1446786093532.jpg
590 KB, 1113x834
You gotta put him down
>>
>>56783486
There is no such thing as Anarcho-Communism. Anyone who professes to hold such views is lying to himself and to you. Left Libertarianism does not actually exist, and when described is simply left-authoritarianism with token concessions to personal liberty.

Anarcho-Capitalism is logically consistent but still fucking stupid.

So begin by asking him how exactly a classless society is built and maintained without coercion. When he fails to answer, tell him that he isn't an anarchist and that he should just come to terms with being authoritarian.
>>
Ask him how is transforming the state into a huge corporation a good idea.
>>
>>56783486
>How do I explain to a communist/anarchist that Capitalism works?
You tell them if they don't shut their commie mouth you're going to have to start charging them by the hour to listen.
>>
>>56783667
The public sector engineered modern airplanes, space shuttles, the nuclear bomb, satellites, and computers and the internet for that matter, I'm sure if they had been tasked with it they could have figured out cars too.
>>
>>56783486
Tell him that everytime that people tried to implement communism millions of people died. How does he plan to implement it correctly this time?
>>
>>56785582
Which reminds me, after you ask your commie friend about cars remind him to ask you about how far that little venture would have gotten if it relied on the private 'free-market' to build it's highways and power infrastructure required to effectively use them.
>>
>>56785657
How many times has capitalism been tried?
>>
>>56785750
Once. And even though it's not perfect, it is still working better than communism
>>
>>56785831
>once

Where and when?
>>
>>56785891
In its modern form, after WW2. You could say that some sort of pseudo capitalism also existed before, but capitalism really got good results only after globalization started
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.