[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is sahelanthropus more advanced tham every metal gear that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21
File: FFbYSSZ.jpg (485 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
FFbYSSZ.jpg
485 KB, 2560x1440
Why is sahelanthropus more advanced tham every metal gear that comes after it for the next 40 year
>>
>>56783392
it's not more advanced than RAY you fucking faggot, RAY was amphibious, moved at least thrice as fast and could be piloted by an adult.
>>
>>56783392
Downsizing costs.
>>
>>56783392
it doesn't even work unless controlled by a psychic
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (298 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
298 KB, 600x456
>>56783392
>Most Advanced
>doesn't even work without mantis brand magic bullshit.
ok.
>>
>>56783392
it's only more advanced until Ray technically speaking

but if you consider the nuking capabilities, then even the TX-55 is better
>>
>>56783459
Poo in loo Ahmed
>>
>>56783392
>Can be destroyed fairly easily by one man with a shoulder launched missle.

40 years and they still haven't fixed that glaring design flaw.
>>
>>56783659
yes they did

EXCELSIUS only needed a fucking knife
>>
>>56783392
>SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE?
>COPULATE
>DINE
>>
>>56783706
Well to be fair it was a high frequency blade.
>>
>>56783392
>Only metal gear vulnerable to regular bullets
>Doesn't have the stealth nuke capability that made REX useful in the first place.

And most importantly.
>IT DOESNT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK
>>
>>56783591
How was the tx-55's nuke capabilities more advanced?
>>
File: 1346294056887.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1346294056887.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>56784014
>>IT DOESNT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK
>>
>>56783392
I was so disappointed in mgs5. It felt like half a game. And the vocal cord virus was eighteen times dumber than nanomachines or anything they've ever come up with.
>>
>>56783853
No. It was just nature running its course.
>>
>>56784298
Copulate
>>
>>56784298
Hey guess what boss all of you and your men are now all sterile lol good luck, oh you want chapter 3 well fuck you
>>
>>56784516
BB was already sterile from nuke radiations
>>
>>56784516
I would've been glad with just a finished chapter 2.
>>
>>56784114

TX55 has two ballistic warhead launchers

Sahelanthropus has nuclear capability only if it self destructs because of the archaea melting its own uranium-enriched armor, thus producing high energy in little time

If you had to choose between launching an undetectable missile from anywhere, or drop a 15m tall mech then have it self destruct, what would you take ?
>>
>>56784594
Big boss, not venom snake
>>
>>56784684
Yea what was wiyb those rehased missions, it was just let okay fuck kojima and fuck his fans
>>
>>56785172
True, I had forgotten the "twist"
>>
A lot of people missed the point of sahalanthropus, it was never really supposed to be a metal gear like the other metal gears, i.e. a walking tank capable of launching nukes from any terrain, it was supposed to be a walking advert for skull face to sell nuclear weapons to other countries with. Its armour was made from depleted uranium which could be enriched by metallic archaea into weapons-grade uranium. This wpuld let skull face circumvent international laws that prohibited the sale of weapons grade nuclear material.
As a walking tank, sally didn't actually work, it needed both a pilot AND mantis' powers to keep it anle to support itself.

Skull face's ultimate goal was to try and ruin zero's plans. Zero wanted to destroy every language except english with the vocal chord parasites and get one step closer to unifying the world. Skull face secretly developed an english strain of the parasites - the goal being to wipe out the english language which is one of the most common languages in the world despite only 5% being native speakers. By removing the world's common language and selling nuclear capabilities to every country, h3 hoped to ensure the world remained divided - unable to communicate easily and everyone pointing nukes at each other in a global mexican standoff.
>>
>>56784216
wasn't it psycho mantis making it move
>>
>>56783392
when did mecha-streisand make it into mgs
>>
>>56783392
>sahelanthropus
>shit in both design and aesthetics
>mission killed by a gatling gun
>only works with psychic shotas

All I wanted was the progenitor to TX-55
>get walker gears instead
AYYYLMAO
>>
mechs are stupid and have no practical use in real warfare.
>>
>>56786016
Calm your autism, fàm. If media and vidya strictly played by the hard rules of reality, it would be pretty damn boring.
>>
>>56786016

Not quite true. Snake ones like big dog have potential as support units to carry equipment or even have a mounted gun should image processing become capable of distinguishing between civilian, friendly and enemy.
>>
I hate to be that guy, but seriously.

>>>/v/
>>
>>56783459
Ray was also a piece of shit.
Raiden killed 20 of them in MGS 2

Rex>Excelsius>Zeke>Sharia Law>Ray
>>
>>56786016
>guys why isnt fiction realistic
>>
>>56786016
at the level technology is at now of course you are right but legs are far more agile and an advanced enough mech capable of effectively using them (not that far off) would be much, much better off navigating terrain with legs than wheels
>>
File: headeo.png (195 KB, 352x443) Image search: [Google]
headeo.png
195 KB, 352x443
reminder that hideo spent his entire budget on cocaine and blowjobs from steph

>you're so good at that, i'm gonna put you in my game
>>
>>56787336
Yeah but it wouldn't be a Metal Gear, it would be Scopedog.
The point of adding giant robots to your story isnt how viable they are
its that giant robots are fucking cool and if you dont like them you are a homosexual liberal kike puppet nigger
>>
>>56783392

>Trying to find the logic to a meme game that should have ended with the first game of the series.
>>
>>56783392
Nanomachines, son
>>
>>56783392
Because Kojima was writing without his editor/adviser.
>>
>>56783392
>needs Psycho Mantis to actually work
>Metallic Archaea weaponry = dumb magic shit
>can't even launch nukes, just self destruct with a 15kt piece of shit
REX is better.
>>
>>56787519
>name drops Scopedog
My nigga
>>
>>56783392
go back to /v/
>>
>>56783534
THERE IS NO MAGIC
JUST CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>56787514
Truly a man that knows how to balance a budget.
>>
>i'm 15 hehe niggers and women am i right libertarism is the only way hey let's talk about video games

Fuck this place is cancer.
>>
>>56785438
So /pol/. Would you support Zero's plan or Skullface's plan?
>>
Wow i knew that /pol/s quality declined recently. Youre all fucking /v/ nerds
>>
>>56788303
>fug fibdeen hehe nigers liberdism o fug vibegaams
>>
>>56783392
>Why is sahelanthropus more advanced tham every metal gear that comes after it for the next 40 year
You could ask the same for the Saturn V.
>>
>>56788436
Fuck global censorship and fuck major zero.
>>
Was 9/11 caused by the Patriots?
>>
File: 911.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
911.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>56789574
obv
>>
>>56784298
It was a really fun ride, the first chapter was some GOAT shit but Chapter 2 felt like it was made in a month.
>>
Okay, lets break it down:

>Shagohod
Meme tank that needed an airstrip to launch nukes. Had a Gatling gun, I guess. Into the trash it goes.

>ZEKE
Not only was it bipedal, it could also walk on all fours for added stability. Also had an advanced AI pod which made it completely autonomous. Besides being able to fire a nuke, it could fire missiles, had several machine guns and a laser canon.

>Charizard
Bipedal Mobile Suit Gundam type shit. Had fully functional arms and could fucking fly. It couldn't fire nukes because it was a nuke (Kojimaaaa). Had an AI pod but why the fuck nobody knows, since it was never proven useful. Had to be piloted by kids because plot reasons. Could fire missiles, had several machine guns and a laser dick.

>REX
Because of the Dark Ages, the magnet technology to make it hover has been discontinued and Rex is solely a bipedal tank. It has a Gatling gun, can fire missiles even indoors and has a laser. It's main feature, however, is the rail gun with which it could potentially fire nuclear warheads.

>RAY
Named after a blind nigger and almost as effective in combat. Built to be the anti-Metal Gear Metal Gear (lel), it's main feature it being an amphibious vehicle. Can fire bullets from one of its fin thingies and has a (water?) laser. This bullshit is such a meme that Raiden canonically guns down at least 3 of them. It is such a piece of shit that Cancer Snake can defeat an experienced pilot with a rusty old REX despite it being his first time operating it.

Objective power levels:

ZEKE > Streptococcus > REX > Genes > Memes > Scenes > Dreams > literal shit > RAY
>>
>>56789900

An astute analysis.
>>
>>56783392
Same reason all the tech in Prometheus is better than in Alien. The Human race hit some hard times.
>>
File: sad5.jpg (253 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sad5.jpg
253 KB, 1280x720
>>56783392
>tfw waiting on my new video card to play TPP
>actively avoided all spoilers and screenshots and discussion on it
>stopped watching all trailers for it
>stopped playing Metal Gear games including Ground Zeroes and even Rising to avoid hyp
>get spoiled on /pol/ of all places
I'M NUCLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
File: mt_4a1_liberator.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mt_4a1_liberator.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Friendly reminder that

Tank > Mech

If they are on the same technological level
>>
>>56785438
I thought Zero gave up on the vocal cord parasites (long before Skull Face dredged up the idea again) in favour of investing in the development of what would eventually become FOXDIE
>>
File: 1447193061064.gif (1014 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1447193061064.gif
1014 KB, 500x375
>>56791026
It wasn't, I'm missing a lot of stuff. And I actually mistook ZEKE (a.k.a. REX beta version) for the Basilisk, even though the point still stands since it is still a completely autonomous vehicle, something that the big guys back at DARPA apparently thought it being an outdated concept. That's what you get for having a nigger in charge, I guess, but hopefully Konami won't rehire Kojima ever again.

Also, Anubis could wield a sword/whip and materialize explosive barriers. But because of the complete retardedness of only being piloted by children like a shitty knock-off Evangelion it loses its' tactical interest. There is also the thing with the armour, not being bulletproof and all that, a bit of a faux pas. But when you're projecting a walking nuclear warhead piloted by children you have to make sacrifices.

>>56791831
>Friendly reminder that
>Tank > Mech
I dunno, I kinda like the idea of motion sickness and death-inducing trepidation. Still, point take. But consider the following:

robots > tanks > mechs
>>
WOLBACHIA
>>
>>56792195

Zero was in a coma when FOXDIE was created I thought. Wouldn't it be the AI that thought it up?
>>
>>56787514
>implying that's not the right thing to do
>>
>>56784216
>>56785468
It doesn't work, the legs are still unable to function properly, which is why Huey wanted to delay its launch. Skull Face used Tretij Rebenok to overcome this, which is why he didn't need Huey anymore.

However, the railgun it uses that can pierce through 20m of rock is pretty fucking incredible so I'm not sure why that tech mysteriously vanished after the events of MGSV.
>>
>>56783392
LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
>>
>>56791494
Relax, it's nowhere near as big of a spoiler as finding out Quiet is Chico.
>>
>>56786016
Whats the argument that makes mechs not work in reality? Is it just manufacturing costs? Or vulnerabilities? I don't know if a cheap raghead ied could blow a leg off or an rpg could completely disable one with proper defenses
>>
>>56786016
Indeed. Exo-suits however might have real uses like bomb defusal, saving people from collapsed buildings or wrecked cars, and putting out fires.
>>
>>56792605
Zero came up with the idea (targeting people on the genetic level) well before Skull Face put him in that coma. All he had to do was plant the seeds for the future, i.e. SIGINT and the AIs.
>>
I really like Sahelantrhopus design-wise. It's like a combination of the two things that made MGS fun as a series- supernatural stuff and technology. It's a mess of crazy weapons but it runs on psychic power.

I love that juxtaposition and even though MGSV was disappointing it was still a brilliant twist on Metal Gear design.

God I miss this franchise already.
>>
>>56793319
>God I miss this franchise already.

Do you really think Konami won't make another MGS?
>>
>>56793116
You know, this has been a rumor for years. I don't even care if it's true at this point. In my mind, whether you know or not, I'm going to assume it's an unconfirmed rumor per the usual.
>>
>>56793424

I don't, or at least judging by the awful microtransactions they forced into MGSV it definitely won't be an MGS game as we know it.
>>
File: Operation Intrude N313.png (142 KB, 544x148) Image search: [Google]
Operation Intrude N313.png
142 KB, 544x148
>>56793531
>>
>>56793424

I want him to make a modern Metal Gear.

>taking down Venom as SS in the Fox Engine.

muh dick
>>
While were at it:

https://strawpoll.me/6106070

>voting for anything other than 1, 2 or 3
>>
WHY IS THIS SHIT UP?
WHY IS THERE MORE THAN ONE REPLY?

WHY DO MODS ALWAYS LEAVE THESE THREADS UP?

ARE THEY ORDERED TO IGNORE SHITPOSTS AND WATCH AS THIS BOARD TURNS TO SHIT?
>>
>>56783392
>/pol/ has better video game threads than /v/

top fucking kek
>>
Kojimjam is just a hack. Admit it, drones.
>>
>>56793762

3>4>2=1>5>PW

>can listen to snake eater on repeat for hours
>>
>>56786988
You do realize that this is an irc troll group...
>>
>>56793809
>average age of the /pol/ack isn't 14
Surprise surprise.
>>
>>56793690
Yep, unconfirmed rumor by some anon.

La Li Lu Le Lo.
>>
File: 1446561649122-3.png (148 KB, 348x421) Image search: [Google]
1446561649122-3.png
148 KB, 348x421
>CHAPTER 2: RACE

>listen to some hamburger tapes, vocal cord parasites, and find out youre an invalid
>>
>>56791831
I think a quadrupedal tank could work. Doesn't have to be a stupid large mech
>>
>>56793794
Have you only noticed this now? /pol/: a board denied by it's mods

>>56793905
I'm genuinely curious, why do you rate 4 so highly? For me, it was the beginning of the end for the franchise.
>>
>>56794089

I just really enjoyed 4. I liked the characters, the storyline, and the gameplay. Sure there were a lot of cutscenes and the later chapters were no where near as good as the first few, but I still really enjoyed it. The game was a fun, emotional ride.
>>
>>56787079
Those were unfinished models that were corrupted by GW, no shit Raiden was able to destroy them. They didn't even have the tail, lol.

Snake fought the real one that Ocelot stole in the ocean. We never got to see that fight though, since MGSX was never finished.
>>
Same reason that holograms exist but they still use cassette tapes and ear buds rather than codecs.
>>
Nanomachines desu
>>
What did you guys think of Zone of the Enders, Snatcher, and Policenauts?
>>
>>56793794
The only person shitposting here is you. Aside from a few meme posts we have actually had a discussion or two.
>>
>pol is the best place to discuss vidya
>pol is the best place to discuss anime
I love you niggers
>>
A)Big Boss's Metal Gears in 1/2 were cheap models meant to be mass produced.
B)Rex was immune to all modern weapons except when it came to the weak point Otacon intentionally gave it.
C)Ray (the good one Ocelot took, not the mass produced garbage Raiden fought) is more advanced in every way.
D)Sahelanthropus didn't even work.
>>
>>56794207
>The game was a fun, emotional ride.
I see. I'm glad you had fun with it.
Personally, I found the story to be complete nonsense and the episodic format to subtract from the game's cohesiveness. Nonetheless, it had some of the most iconic moments of the franchise. For me, 3 => 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 >>> PW.

>>56794407
Only played ZotE 2 and it was one of the best times I've ever had. I loved the whole vibe of it, it's like the best Mobile Suit Gundam game never produced. And God, that soundtrack is just too good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niruwh4UwS8

Fuck, just hearing this makes me want to liberate Mars.
>>
>>56793126

A)They cost a lot more to make then a tank for little increase in fire power.
B)Their size would let the enemy see them coming from farther away.
C)More moving parts = more likely to stop working out of nowhere.
D)The legs would go down from being blasted with a single RPG.
>>
>>56789574
I like to think that the Patriots didn't really cause a lot, they just sat around and threw their calling card down on the shit that did happen so they could appear in control of everything and in that appearance actually control everything through bluffs.
>>
>>56793963
>chapter is called Race
>has nothing at all to do with Race

I don't know what I expected
>>
>>56793126
What the advantage of making a tank that stands up like that?

Tanks are primarily used for cover
>>
>>56795054
well in the case of sehelanthopus the idea is that it can use the mountains of afghanistan as cover but also can easily peek above them to fire.
>>
>>56795054
It's a Nip thing, really. The human is the heart of the machine, it's really about you yourself transcending into something greater/stronger. It being bipedal is so that the human connection isn't lost on the spectator. The important thing here, though, is it being piloted by a person.
>>
>>56794882
>They cost a lot more to make then a tank for little increase in fire power.
Yeah I know that but in the future it could be close to how much it costs to manufacture modern tanks never know

Rest are valid points I don't know if a single leg could be blasted from an RPG though with proper protection and there could be some form of AI in place that blows up the rpgs before they reach their destination sorta how the US is doing with their vehicles
>>56795054
Trying to think of that as well but I can't really justify it

Exo suits make more sense
>>
>>56794882
Yeah, come to think of it, there's not much a generic large mech (that we could feasibly build today) could accomplish that a couple of good old helicopter gunships couldn't deal with. Helicopters can fucking fly and travel very quickly armed with some pretty nasty shit.

IF in the next 50 years or so we come up with some groundbreaking crazy "futuristic" weapons platform, I think it's going to be one of or possibly all of these; Extremely long range ship mounted rail gun artillery, armed satellites with orbital strike capability and autonomous drones.
>>
>>56795520
I think the idea with a mech is its versatility. Have it equipped with anti air and anti armour and the ability to maneuver lots of terrain. Still not feasible at all in todays world like everyone is saying though or maybe even never. They are still cool though
>>
File: 1446180253939.jpg (350 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1446180253939.jpg
350 KB, 2197x1463
Isn't it wondrous that the man who made numerous top tier gameplay sequences in previous games suddenly decided to make an open world shitfest akin to DayZ meets GTA and took so much company resources in the process they fired him preemptively before his next project could get on track?

Ever since Peace Walker came along his career has been a trainwreck. He even managed to kill Castlevania by association.

Did he buy into his own hype? I thought of him as playful, Lynchian type and he turned out to be deadly serious westaboo.
>>
File: scopedog.jpg (310 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
scopedog.jpg
310 KB, 1024x686
>>56786016
But they're cuuuuuuuuuute.
>>
File: Armor_g.jpg (48 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
Armor_g.jpg
48 KB, 640x417
>>56795516
>Yeah I know that but in the future it could be close to how much it costs to manufacture modern tanks never know
In the future, tanks will have have become more sophisticated too.

>Exo suits make more sense
Yes. The main problem in theory with these is how little fuel/power capacity they would have, which would make them unsuitable for most real warfare. They would be more suitable for police actions like storming a building full of goatherders with enough armor to shrug off any small arms fire, or like I previously said in non-combat tasks like safer bomb defusal, firefighting and rescue operations.
>>
>>56796306
>Yes. The main problem in theory with these is how little fuel/power capacity they would have, which would make them unsuitable for most real warfare
Couldn't something similar to wireless charging solve that? I mean the tech already exists for modern consumer products now. You could have someone in your squad dedicated to power delivery.
>>
>>56783392

Because back in the 80's, shit was built to last, unlike now.
>>
WHY THE FUCK DOES /POL/ HAVE BETTER VIDEO GAME DISCUSSION THAT /V/
>>
File: hellraiser1.png (261 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser1.png
261 KB, 640x352
>its an "open world" game
>its a "base building" mission
>its a "grinding to get stats up" mission'
>its a "need mine more soldiers to make a gun" game

MGSV was pretty fun...but its the weakest of the metal gear solid games.
>>
>>56783392
WHY DOES IT HAVE SUCH VOLUPTUOUS THIGHS?
>>
>>56783392
Its not dumbass.

It has to be controlled by a psychic kid even so it can move. It cant launch a silent nuke.

Metal Gear Rex is way more advance, and more advance than Ray, and the only metal gear capable aside from Arsenal, that can shoot a stealth nuke.

Thats kind of the biggest reason Rex is so much better. It has the railgun.
>>
>>56796068
I think he just didn't care about doing another MGS game.

I don't know if another group could take it over without him though, Probably should just end it, which is too bad as its my favorite game series
>>
>>56796027
Yeah it would just be a jack of all master of none deal in reality. The press would love it though, shit making just one operational mech (can follow infantry everywhere, can engage targets and take a beating) would probably make investments in that sort of shit skyrocket even if it wasn't all that successful in operations. I mean after all, there were superpowers in the 80s trying to harness to power of telepathy. I'm not saying mechs couldn't happen, but I will say they wont really be a game changer, they wont be able to do anything unique or new in reality. It would be far more cost effective and practical to make a very advanced single man tank. Mechs would get people pretty hype though.
>>
File: 1448124220818.png (186 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
1448124220818.png
186 KB, 307x315
>>56796908
Are you talking about Fallout 4?
>>
File: Stefanie-Joosten-2[1].jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Stefanie-Joosten-2[1].jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that Kojiman is a horny loser and only makes video games so he can perv on women.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1448308299810.webm
>>
i haven't played any mgs game other than 5 and 4

what the fuck is that flaming whale at the beginning of mgs5?
>>
>>56797122
Why would i need to find some scientists to make a gun that presumably already exits.?

I need 10 scientists...a blue print , 100000 dollars, and a sunflower to make an AK-47

i don't know...just buy one
>>
>>56784298
Yes, it's a shame Konami hates video games and wants to focus on 'mobile' (aka shit) games.
>>
>>56797276
>send 10 S-class soldiers out on a flower picking mission
>they all die
>>
>>56791494
Your son is venom, destroy sahalantropus or sell the world
Also, konami kills kojima
>>
>>56797136
Yeah, that's so terrible.
>>
>>56797050
The problem is that he touted GTA V as the pinnacle of video game design showing that his compass is spinning hard.
>>
File: 1443384188619.jpg (368 KB, 1363x903) Image search: [Google]
1443384188619.jpg
368 KB, 1363x903
The mission in the quarantine bay was pretty rough. I had a hard time killing all those soldiers, especially after having made a point to kill in the game as little as possible. If I had the choice I didn't kill, but then you make me have to kill all the soldiers I saved? Fuggg
>>
>>56796729
>You could have someone in your squad dedicated to power delivery.
This means that to transport and supply a single one, you'd have to have a dedicated truck with ammunition, batteries and storage area for the suit itself as well as room for the rest of the squad.
>>
>>56796306
>They would be more suitable for police actions like storming a building full of goatherders with enough armor to shrug off any small arms fire

Yes this is exactly the sort of thing I had in mind if they were to be made in the near future. They will be a great tool to show off to a bunch of people. They could even be terror weapons or the opposite, a sort of symbolic protector, like I said, the press would love them, people would talk about them a lot if they fulfilled any sort of combat role even if only half competently.

Robot Wars was a very popular TV series. People would fucking love mechs.
>>
>>56796890
Because /v/ doesn't like video games nearly as much as it likes telling people how shit their taste in games is.
>>
>>56797997
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
File: tfw no boss.png (466 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
tfw no boss.png
466 KB, 500x443
>>56797708

>Ask the boss, he'll know

you're all diamonds
>>
>>56787817
I guess who don't know about Mantis then.

He doesn't need technology to read your inner mind.

What would Psycho Mantis learn from reading /pol/s inner thoughts?
>>
>>56783459
>moved at least thrice as fast
THREE TIMES AS FAST AS YOUR AVERAGE METAL GEAR

can we paint it red?
>>
>>56796890
Most people on /v/ don't even play video games
they just talk about them
The ones that do play video games are more often than not, terrible at them.
The small percentage of people that are good at video games mostly just lurk.
It's a terrible fucking board full of people who have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
File: war child.gif (3 MB, 606x340) Image search: [Google]
war child.gif
3 MB, 606x340
So, you guys know Russian media has used this in an actual broadcast, right?

>>56787519
>scopedog

Jesus. I'm not the only one.
>>
Skullface's plan depended on him being the angriest person in a room at any given time.

How this is not seen as ultimate retarded is beyond me.
>>
>>56797708
>kept you waiting huh?

t. second coming of jesus
>>
>>56793172
Are you kidding me? Exosuits, or more accurately Powered Armor would change the face of warfare, esspecially if the armor part is strong enough to stop the majority of current weapons, which is what the U.S. Army is working torwards.
Don't underplay the effect that Exosuits would have on the world.
>>
>>56783392
>LITERALLY needs mental gymnastics to work
>more advanced
>>
>>56783392
Simple. because this game is 100% SHIT.
>>
>>56798915
>Judaism... Judaism never changes.

>>56799164
There is a world beyond the military applications for new technologies. I can see how such things would come in handy for, say, construction workers.
>>
>>56789900
>RAXA
possessed only four legs, which was merely a step towards bipedalism. In addition, it utilized a sophisticated rocket propulsion system for hovering above the ground, and could make a swift landing, destroying everything in its path. The rocket propulsion system could also allow RAXA to move around in a limited manner if its legs ended up damaged.

>TX-55 Metal Gear
TX-55 Metal Gear utilized three sensors: a camera sight, a TV sight, and a lower sight.[3] In addition, a sky alert radar was equipped onto its nuclear launch module, along with a rear alert pulse sensor. It was also equipped with both a polyphonic and monophonic antenna.

TX-55's gun module houses two 15 mm machine guns and a 20 cm laser cannon. The cockpit itself is also heavily armored. Air nozzles are also equipped to the nuclear launcher. When firing a nuclear missile, TX-55 would extend a stabilizing leg from its rear and secure itself to the ground in order to conduct an accurate launch.[4] It also possesses a large projector. Its overall armor is composed of 30-110 mm tungsten armor with a special heat-resistant ceramic. The armor was weakest on its legs, though it is built in such a way to resist direct attempts at sabotage, requiring a specific pattern to destroy them.

>Metal Gear D
Oversize behemoth piece of shit

TX-55 was literally the best one. But like all Metal Gears there's a Death Star flaw for some reason engineers believe no one will noticed.
>>
>>56783459
>>56783632
WAT
>>
>>56796245
My favorite Dog, after all choice of blue hair aryan godchild.
>>
>>56783392
It pains me that I consider myself a MGS fanatic yet I made it 50% through MGS V and have no desire to finish.
>>
>>56787519
>>56798820
good to know /m/ is here.
>>
File: MGS5-Code-Talker[1].jpg (76 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Code-Talker[1].jpg
76 KB, 700x394
MALE TO FEMALE
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.