[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden No!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: IMG_8196.jpg (1 MB, 5184x2716) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8196.jpg
1 MB, 5184x2716
Why is noone talking about the fact that Sweden now has some of EU:s toughest immigration/asylum laws?
>>
It's too late anyways, Sweden will be african status country in less than 4 years
>>
>>56783225
Why are these signs almost always in English rather than say Swedish or Arabic?
>>
because your ministers are crying on camera while informing about this. doesn't make you look like someone that wants to change exactly
>>
>>56783338
This 2bh
>>
no one cares tbchaqfwy
>>
>>56783353

English is the world language, you won
>>
Because not many of us speak Swedish. What changed?
>>
Because it wont have any real effect.
We literally have to pull a Hungary with completely closed borders, razor wire and teargas, otherwise they'll get in anyway.
We'll also have to deport several thousands which are already here if we're to actually make it.
>>
this is like trying to save a half sunk ship with a bucket.
>>
Well Moderaterna(Third largest party) is calling for a complete stop to all immigration along with SD(biggest party) so expect that to happen and the left is on full butthurt mode atm. ....shit is so cash
>>
>>56783225
And you didn't mention even one either?
>>
>>56783225

its already ruined
>>
>>56783683
No permanent asylum.
Severely limited family reuinion.
Age tests.
Dublin treaty will be inforced.

Are but afew..

Are
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>56783225
There's really a big change that is happening in Sweden. Not only will Sweden democrats grow, criticism of the current migration policy will grow among other parties.

Already a larger part of social democrat voters oppose immigration than support it. This 3 minute video is perfect to redpill the most bluepilled about the current migration policy in a socially acceptable manner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY (3 minutes)

The video also offers a simple proposal on how to fix this insanity, which is described in detail here with a poll about whether its a good idea:

http://ebpforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8457&sid=995f445c262f16045b35137c34a55af5
>>
File: fridolin.jpg (20 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
fridolin.jpg
20 KB, 360x360
>>56783225
The core problem of giving everyone asylum still exists. We're just keeping people from seeking it.

If we tidied up the asylum, residence and family reunification policies then nobody would go here.
>>
>>56783225
Because you don't, not according to our government

http://politiken.dk/udland/fokus_int/Flygtningestroem/ECE2946147/stoejberg-om-svenske-stramninger-meget-meget-meget-lempelig-politik/
>>
>>56783225
>open front door
>wolves run in
>close and lock front door

Good plan Sweden
>>
File: You liar!.gif (333 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
You liar!.gif
333 KB, 500x262
>>56783857
>No permanent asylum.
Misleading. An asylum is eligible for Swedish citizenship after about 4 years of living in Sweden.

>Severely limited family reuinion.
A person needs to live in Sweden even less time to ask for citizenship if they are married to someone who already has one.

>Age tests.
They just change rules to pass, they're still all pretty easy to pass.

>Dublin treaty will be inforced.
Will it? Will it in practice, have you ever been to south of Sweden?

http://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Private-individuals/Becoming-a-Swedish-citizen/Citizenship-for-adults.html

You're a liar, Ahmed.
>>
>>56784144
Bascially this.

Sweden is too deep in shit.
They have alreeady reached critical mass of niggers.
>>
File: 1448531111858.jpg (9 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
1448531111858.jpg
9 KB, 220x230
Pfft god Sweden.. what's you're problem.

Kill Immigration
>No more niggers
Abolish Welfare
>make the coons resort to crime
Deport Criminals
>byebye everyone
No halal food
>Because fuck em
>>
>>56783225
Closing the borders now is a great mistake.
It's too late anyway. Sweden will slowly decay.

It would be better to let even more in until the whole system violently collapses.
This will serve as a warning to others and could start civil war which could get you your country back.
>>
>>56784967
Is that what Merkel is doing?
>>
>>56783673
SD isnt the biggest party dickhead. What counts is the election, not some web polls. The only thing thats certain is that we have gained more support after the election.

And im a SD supporter so don't bother with "fkin leftist!!" attacks.
>>
>>56783225
About time. Last thing I want to see from Sweden are fucking muslims and niggers.

A lot of swedes come to my country in the summer for vacations, Swedish girls are the hottest in the world and I don't want it other way.
>>
>>56783225
Horse, bolted, stable, door, etc.
>>
>>56783225
Beyond recognition, min vän, beyond recognition.
>>
>>56785358
Explain to me then why sentios polls have shown SD as the biggest party?

They have been almost spot on in their polls compared to actual results.
>>
>>56783225
1. It wont affect those already here
2. The changes wont come into effect until may 2016 (if im not mistaken?)

We had severe issues with our immigrants before this fall's insane asylum pressure on Sweden and Germany. It was a lost cause prior to this fall, now its just ... meh.

With a lost cause I mean that we wont have a safe country mostly free from corruption and ghettoes ever again. The future is most likely spelled; huge class divides through lowered welfare, lower wages and a poor working class once again, more islamic presence, more gangs and no go zones.

Deportation is the only solution.
>>
>>56784815

Fuck off, we're full.

Cunts
>>
>>56783338
>It's too late anyways, Sweden will be african status country in less than 4 years

Then the economy will break down, the state will lose control, anarchy, fragmentation, local self-governance, armed militias, etc..

Consider the consequence of things like no snow clearing. Total paralysis of transportation and of the economy.

Patriotic Swedes should consider sabotage of the government institutions.
>>
>>56783225
>Why is noone talking about the fact that Sweden now has some of EU:s toughest immigration/asylum laws?

Because you continue to take in thousands/week despite the laws.
We will take on average 4,000-5,000/year.
You are taking that in a week.
>>
>>56783338
I think it's more like 10-15 years but you're essentially right. Still too many white people there,
>>
>>56783353
I don't remember the Occupy global protests using English so heavily. This migrant crisis has really made heavy use of English, though.
>>
>>56783225
>Sweden went from left wing extremists to right wing extremists

Top kek

Although I think it's a bit too late now, familia, you already have millions of immigrants
>>
>>56783225
Because you're already a shithole that will now decay a little slower than an overnight collapse. Your piece of shit politicians also cried when announcing this shit, what an absurd display of mental illness for future historians to study.
>>
>>56785766
you're learning, cobber
>>
>>56785780
we can only hope that in the aftermath history will be remembered
>>
File: bbcrestricted.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bbcrestricted.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>56783225
>http://www.svt.se/nyheter/valjarna-om-nya-flyktingpolitiken-nodvandigt
>50 procent av väljarna anser att detta var nödvändigt, visar SVT Nyheters undersökning. Ytterligare 25 procent anser att de åtgärder som har presenterats inte är tillräckliga. 13 procent anser att åtgärderna som regeringen presenterade är för drastiska.
50% of the voters thought the changes were necessary
A further 25% considered it not enough
13% considered it too drastic

>I vår undersökning anser 67 procent att regeringen har agerat för långsamt kring flyktingfrågan. 14 procent tycker att regeringens åtgärder kommer i rätt tid, medan endast 9 procent anser att åtgärderna är förhastade.
67% consider the government to act too late
14% consider the government to act accordingly
9% consider the government to be too hasty

The next election is going to get ugly for the establishment
>>
>>56783225
well thats a lie because they kinda are welcome from a lot of people

>>56783338
this. your population is too low and you've let too many in, they breed like rabbits. its a shame because i love sweden and wanted to move there, but sverige is doomed
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>56783225
>Now
You mean in April, right?

>Believing anything will be done
I remember when I was that naive.
>>
>>56784640

You have more fuckings africans per capita, don't point any fingers
>>
>>56783225
Because they only want to slow down immigration to ensure all the immigrants already can get the deluxe treatment.

Once capacity has increases they will allow more in.
>>
>>56785835
>Because you continue to take in thousands/week despite the laws.
>We will take on average 4,000-5,000/year.
>You are taking that in a week.
Try twice that, they are importing 10 000 quality breed bulls each week
>>
>>56783533
Eh hem
>>
>>56786035

Good, there are a lot of points I disagree with SD on but I'm gonna vote for them out of spite for the filthy fucking assholes in our current government.
>>
File: 1396092967568.jpg (18 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1396092967568.jpg
18 KB, 500x544
>>56783225
>noone
>>
>>56783225
>>56783402
This. So Funny and Sad you elect this shit
>>
>>56785835
Here we take 5000/day
>>
I just want to wake up from this horrible dream, I want to wake up to Midsommar, surrounded by Sill and Snaps and happy Swedes dancing Små grodorna. I want to wake up to a Lund empty of refugees and gypsys following me to the trains begging for money.

Jimmie pls save me.
>>
File: swedenwelfare.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
swedenwelfare.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>56783225
I really need to see an edit of this one with a swedish flag, a somali/8ball one, and welfare written on the tv
>>
>>56783673
lol do you even polls
>>
Now you're going to have permanent ghettos like we do. Everyone that works and wants their kids to be safe will move away from these places, making it impossible to do anything but run ineffective and expensive social programs to bribe the niggers into complacency. You've basically created permanent tumors in your communities.

It's baffling to me how arrogant the scandis are concerning multikulti. They are running under the assumption that people are going to adopt white values and ideals.
>>
>>56783225

Because it's too late for you.

The ones already there are going to drain your country's finances and culture until there's nothing left.
>>
>>56787028
Jimmy is our saviour
>>
Our political leaders are complete idiots. This is what happens when most people don't care or even know what they're voting for.
>>
>>56783225
Toughest for other Europeans and white countries. Muds get a free pass.
>>
Can't wait for Sweden to go full Breivik. You have made a big mistake.
>>
>>56788085

You should be concerned, not baffled, that your politicians like to praise "the scandinavian model" and would like to implement it on your own country.
>>
The humanitarian superstates status in the world is threatend!
we must unite against theese inhumane new facist racist nazi babyeating dark forces of hate.
WE CANT DENY THESE WOMEN AND BEARDED CHILDREN WITH DEMANDS OF
SHITSKIN FOOD AND PERSONAL MAID TO WIPE THEIR ASSES!

Nothing will happen the flood will still come
>>
>>56785358
Polls matter a lot because we might see an extra election around the corner. If Stefan Löfven is going to revange rape the Greens, who are already imploding from internal pressure, it is going to be interesting times indeed.
>>
>>56783615
>We literally have to pull a Hungary with completely closed borders, razor wire and teargas, otherwise they'll get in anyway.

There are for them two ways to get into our country.
One is the bridge from Copenhagen. The other is a boat from Stuttgart.
Both of these ways will be 100% blocked for people without ID. The police will boot people off the trains and boats before they leave the stations, if they do not have ID.
95% of "refugees" have thrown away their ID before entering Schengen, so that they can't be registered in the Dublin system.

This works. It's Hungary tier. It's easier for us than for Hungary, since our border is 10 meters wide.
>>
>>56787028
>Lund
That's where I am :>
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.