[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your hero, /pol/. A man who claims to have seen the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: trump.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
This is your hero, /pol/.

A man who claims to have seen the towers fall and people jumping off the buildings, from his apartment over 10 miles away.

A man who claims that New Jersey cheered as they fell.

A man who thinks he will force Mexico to pay for a huge wall to "KEEP OUT DEM MEXICAN RAYPISTS!"

A man who thinks he can deport 12 million people, most of whom he doesn't even know the location of.

What would Trump have to do/say for /pol/ to realise how full of shit he is?
>>
can't handle the presidental banter?
>>
File: 1448327752141.jpg (155 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1448327752141.jpg
155 KB, 960x540
>>56782772

See you in 4 years after Trump erects walls around Australia.
>>
>>56782772
you underestimate his power
>>
>>56782772
He need to to march in a BLM protest.
>>
>>56782772
>A man who claims to have seen the towers fall and people jumping off the buildings, from his apartment over 10 miles away.
Well The towers were very tall and if his apartment was also in a high building then it's not unreasonable to assume that he saw the towers fall.
>>
Four miles and he's got a telescope.

Eat shit, Hillary.
>>
>>56783159
OK, but actually seeing people fall out? And all the other ridiculous shit he's said, including that New Jersey was glad it happened?
>>56783200
>A billionaire businessman has nothing better to do than point his telescope at buildings in case they fall down.
mfw Ameriburgers think like this.
>>
>>56783399
>OK, but actually seeing people fall out?
Go see an eye doctor if you can't see fast moving (aka falling) people just 4 miles away with a telescope. Hell you can do that with normal binoculars
>>
>>56782772
>A man who thinks he can deport 12 million people, most of whom he doesn't even know the location of.

If you make it undesirable for the illegals to work in America and if you actually enforce the laws. MANY OF THEM WILL SELF DEPORT YOU STUPID FUCKING ABBO!!!
>>
>>56782772
Whoa this fucking faggot is an idiot
>checks flag
oh right.
>>
>>56783583
/thread
>>
Not one of you has addressed his claim that New Jersey cheered for the deaths of almost 3000 people. Also, why the fuck would he just be pointing his telescope at the World Trade Centre? Surely even if he only started looking after he knew the towers were going down, why not just turn on the fucking TV?

How hard is it for people to admit that the guy is a liar?
>>
>>56783724
it's better than voting in a career liar.
>>
Trump is a fucking joke. Anyone who likes him is a joke. Trump supporters are most likely redneck cousin fucking trailer trash
>>
You know he simply could've pointed his telescope at the towers after the planes hit?
>>
>>56783892
autism level over 9000!
>>
>>56783724
>see WTC with smoke and fire
>Holy shit it's happening! Let me grab my telescope to see better!
It's not rocket science. I'd do the same.
As for the New Jersey claim I haven't heard about it before. I'll have to look into it
>>
>>56783865
You seem to be labouring under the delusion that Trump isn't just trying as hard as he can to get in the news, and that he genuinely wants to be President.
>>
>>56783976
Redneck cousin fucker spotted
>>
>>56783976
>le epic over 9000 maymay
calls somebody else autistic
>>
>>56782772
>A man who claims that New Jersey cheered as they fell.

>>56783724
the fact that 1000s of people now know about the cheering and dancing Israeli spies in NJ is worth it

he's a celebrity that has failed at almost everything else he has touched.

so many /b/ tier shills for him on /pol/ it's making him even more unelectable

he's obviously Hillary's man and fucking up Rand and everyone else is his current job, he'll drop out whenever it suits Hillarys campaign the most
>>
>>56783892
he's made himself a multibillion dollar company, and he's a joke huh. autism through the roof
>>
>>56782772
>A man who claims to have seen the towers fall and people jumping off the buildings, from his apartment over 10 miles away.

>Check map
>referred to a thing called a key
>On that key I discovered something known as a Scale
>Used this whimsical scale to plot a l.......

NOPE
>>
>>56782772
Why are you using quotations? Who are you quoting?

Also, I'd drop trump if he officially announces himself as a Hillary shill. Then and only then.
>>
Feeling really desperate tonight aren't you samefaggot OP.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>56782772

implying he didn't have some sort of telescope

seriously, this guys i a joke. look at his hair. LOOK at it
>>
File: Santa-Trump.jpg (106 KB, 2100x1320) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Trump.jpg
106 KB, 2100x1320
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!! >>56780431

TRUMP IS MAKING CHRISTMAS GREAT AGAIN

#TRUMPSANTA #MAKESCHRISTMASGREATAGAIN
>>
>>56782772
how dare you smear president trump's name. i'm ashamed of living in the same country as you.

we should deport all anti trump people from our countries

long live sir donald trump #2016
>>
>>56782772
Go back to reddit Steve Erwin
>>
>>56784080
>Le epic maymay
Tips fedora
>>
>>56784080
Shut the fuck up you stupid abbo cunt
>>
>>56782772
I've seen Muslims, mostly Pakistanis, cheering and celebrating after every single terrorist attack on the West, so have others. I've had a seemingly sweet girl tell me how her Jordanian family had a party the night of 9/11. You're a bit of a dumb cunt if you think this doesn't happen.
>>
>>56784461
Trump described thousands of people in public, cheering. There would be proof of that. Please provide some.
>>
>>56782772

>a man who made billions from building places for people to live somehow won't be able to manage building a few camps to deport people from

>this same man who makes deals for a living won't be able to get a wall built

>implying trump tower is 10 miles away from WTC

When did you realise you are retarded?
>>
>>56783399

how old are you faggot? When 9/11 happened I was 16 and I remember a few cunts at the train station the next day cheering "WAR WAR WAR WAR"
>>
>>56783976
Nice slam Dice, you got any more zingers?
>>
>>56784716
Do you actually think that the Federal Government is currently funded by Obama, personally? It sure seems like you do.

>Trump makes deals for a living, therefore he can solve cold fusion AND stick his 19inch dong in his own arse!

>>56784769
A few cunts at the train station =/= thousands on the street. With maths skills like that, it's a wonder you even know how old you were when 9/11 happened.
>>
>>56784904

>On that day 2 people out of the 20 I saw that day cheered
>10% of people cheered
>the population of New Jersey is?

seriously mate did you go to the special education class room sometimes?
>>
>>56784904

When did I say trump would fund anything himself?

Why are you so mad? Are you just angry that someone who is rich and successful might be popular?
>>
File: 1448166783027.jpg (165 KB, 602x998) Image search: [Google]
1448166783027.jpg
165 KB, 602x998
>>56782772
A Hillary shill on a Aussie proxy, well I never! You people are pathetic.

Trump has defied all your predictions. Trump broke all your rules.

Despite all that, despite not spending any money or begging for money he stays in the top of all the polls.

The future is already written in stone and in it Trump is the president of the USA.

No matter how hard you shill or what kike tactics you use you cannot change it.

Try to divide us, try to mislead us, try to lie, try to tell us he can never win, you cannot change the future.
>>
>>56785277
10% of the people cheered.
10%.
Ten per cent.
OK. You know this is an anonymous board. You could have just left. Instead you doubled down. Pretty sure 10% of any Australian city didn't celebrate that day. But, uh, keep trying buddy.
>>
>>56785507
>this persecution complex
There is no big bad kike horde on it's way to take your freedumz. Trump is a meme, and he will pull out of the race before he gets a nomination.
>>
in times like this, the world needs heros, merica will soon realise
>>
>>56785507
Fuck Hillary. You must be delusional to believe that Hillary Clinton is paying people to post on this board. Has anybody here ever seen somebody change their mind because of a point somebody's raised on this site? And yet Hillary Clinton's campaign staff is this frivolous with their war chest, that they would actually pay me to come on /pol/ of all places and shill for her?
>>
>>56785556

10% of the people I saw did,, how many people did you see cheering that day or were you not even born?
>>
Can't stump the Trump

OP is mad because his bandwidth is fucking shit because he's Australian
>>
>>56785747
10% of the population of New Jersey in 2001 was 850,000. You must be one of the stupidest people on this board, and that's saying something, if you believe that many people came out and cheered. Not to mention the ~300,000,000 other Americans, who should have fielded another 30,000,000 cheering people.
>>
File: swedish pilot.jpg (32 KB, 430x550) Image search: [Google]
swedish pilot.jpg
32 KB, 430x550
>>56785847

>he takes it this seriously

wow you are fucking mad that Trump is popular. What's the matter did Trump fuck your sister or something?.
>>
>>56783724
Dog whistle to truthers (that pinged the ADL jewdar). The article on their website said Trump's remarks were similar to the "anti-semitic conspiracy theory" of the infamous dancing Israelis.
>>
>>56784595
This is no different from the black crime statistics. It leads one to something different that he really wants to get into public consciousness (in this case the "dancing Israelis" who were seen high-fiving each other and lighting their cigarette lighters after the planes had hit the twin towers).
>>
>>56785847
I'm so glad you're not American and can't vote. You literally don't matter in this matter
>>
>>56785918
trump fucks his ideology and makes it his bitch every night
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.