[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
daily reminder
>>
I had that shirt in middle school and am lonely as hell, also literally atheist yet I don't tip any fedora
>>
Not enough leather.
>>
>>56782744
>no minecraft
>>
>>56782744

no vape shit list
>>
>>56782801
Yes well. Don't start now.
>>
I don't care what any of you faggots say, those are nice hats.
>>
>>56782995
I won't my family, atheism in France is more like no religion but people can do whatever it's not my problem, the militant anti-christians are all Freemason
>>
>>56782744
>le pol is christian meme
>>
>>56783048
the problem isn't the hat, it's the individual wearing it
>>
File: boys anus aroma.jpg (224 KB, 602x728) Image search: [Google]
boys anus aroma.jpg
224 KB, 602x728
>catholic starter pack
>>
File: jeremiah-wright.jpg (9 KB, 198x145) Image search: [Google]
jeremiah-wright.jpg
9 KB, 198x145
>>56782744
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
>>
File: ahole-parking.jpg (101 KB, 540x677) Image search: [Google]
ahole-parking.jpg
101 KB, 540x677
>>56783139
The Japanese aren't Catholic.
>>
>>56783196
most pedophile "catholics" are also freemason
>>
I hate that being an atheist is meant to put into some sort of group, should I just make my own religeon so I wouldn't have to be assosiated with these keks?
>>
>>56782744

There has to be a scientifically measurable reason why all of these people who have the same kind of mind wind up wearing button up shirts, fedoras, charcoal pants, and white tennis shoes. It's fucking scary. Who dresses like this on purpose?
>>
>>56783139

What the fuck? I can't believe this is real.
>>
>>56783281
Catholics have lower pedo rates than the GP.
You low-information types keep chanting that because you have nothing else.
>>
>>56783619
>this new
>>
>>56782744
Never worn a fedora, am happily married, never owned a single flame shirt, not all that personally interested in science (although I encourage it more than religion, I prefer philosophy), I wear work boots to work, and boat shoes at home, my wallet doesn't have a chain, never spent a solitary second on 9gag, and I don't have autism.

But all of that is really besides the point, because none of that actually proves any sort of religion, which is all you need to do in order to convert atheists.
>>
File: 35857.png (27 KB, 484x382) Image search: [Google]
35857.png
27 KB, 484x382
Atheists seem to be the most zealous and easily-baited demographic on the Internet.
>>
Atheists can't even prove the universe is finite. Fucking fedoras
>>
>>56784466
Can you prove that it is?
>>
I'm atheist in the sense that I do not believe and have no religion yet am pro Catholicism, what does that mean ?
>>
>>56784485
Energy cannot be infinitely created, or created at all.

I win.
>>
>>56784644
That proves nothing. There could be completely black, empty space beyond the edge of the inhabited universe. Therefore, it could be infinite.
>>
>>56783064
>people can do whatever it's not my problem
And then you ask why your country is full of muslims
>>
>>56783281
>Nearly 2016
>Falling for this meme
>>
>>56784750
But we can go backwards and arrive at a single point, the singularity.

We can't go backwards farther than that.

Infinity has no beginning or ending.

We can see the beginning of the universe.
>>
>>56785077
Islam is unrelated to the religious views of French people that aren't freemasons.

Accepted religions in France are Catholicism (Protestantism, Orthodoxy and Judaism.

Islam is like a disease from outside that the body doesn't know how to answer to and that Freemasons prop up for no other reason than shitting on Catholicism.

>Islamists kill 130 people
>forbid nativity scenes in public spaces
>>
File: 1448279137544.png (249 KB, 484x761) Image search: [Google]
1448279137544.png
249 KB, 484x761
>>56782744
>theist starter pack
>gorillian muslim immigrants and a kuck shed
>>
>>56784425
no, whatever you are is the bad one
>>
>>56782744
>Muslims are literally invading Europe
>m-muh atheism!

Nice divide and conquer, Schlomo.
>>
>>56785170
Ok. Prove to me in whatever manner that you feel appropriate that there is a border to the universe, and not just infinite black space beyond the any "last star."

I'll wait.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.