[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so right now I live in Commiefornia, SoCal to make it worse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: usa.gif (268 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
usa.gif
268 KB, 1000x673
Okay so right now I live in Commiefornia, SoCal to make it worse. I've been red pilled where is any place where I can live where things get better. I was thinking about moving to Massachusetts or something, I want out of this hell before it goes further to shit.
>>
In Boston right now, central/western Mass is OK, Boston less so.
>>
try syria
>>
>>56782492
>Massachusetts

Kek! It's even more dildo than SoCal, unless maybe you're in South Boston.

If you're white, just move to rural California. Or maybe Utah—heard there's a big exodus of whites from California moving there.
>>
>>56782695
Thing is I'm not white, which I personally hate but can't fix. How about Virginia? Haven't heard much about there so enlighten me.

Also I would go to Utah but I think that I wouldn't like it as the high amount of Mormon.
>>
>>56782492
Currently living in SoCal myself. I moved from NorCal (Lassen). It's like a totally different world. Lots of white people. And that county isn't Democrat. At least from what I remember.
>>
>>56782492

5 years ago i would have said washington. now i'm not so sure anymore. there's always alaska, but there's fuck all to do for work up there unless you are into fish or labor
>>
>>56782492
Boston nog here. This place ain't as bad as other big metropolitan areas but you will be a minority if you're white. I swear ten years ago there weren't too many Latinos here but now you can't go out without seeing them. Us nogs are pretty contained though Bostonian Blacks are tame by national standards. I guess my biggest concern would be the colleges. Although it's great to be able to go to school at home the drawback is leftist filth. I guess our saving grace is that Irish democrat voters aren't PC and our minorities are relatively well behaved.
>>
>>56782492
move up to northern california
the coast up near crescent city is nice
move up to the hills east of sacramento
really just about any place north of sacramento will be a completely different world
>>
>>56782859
Oh ok. Don't go to either of those places I recommended.

If you're Asian, move to Northern California or the Pacific Northwest.

Mestizo, stay right where you are, it's only a matter of time before you guys completely run Southern California. Why wouldn't you want to be a part of that?

Only go to Virginia if you're black, and even then, it will suck. Just go to wherever you'll be least tempted to fuck white wimmins—maybe Africa? Actually, Boston might not be such a bad choice if you're black, since the white girls there are all either lesbian or homely.
>>
>>56782492
>Move from one liberal hell hole to another.
Why?
>>
>>56784762
The reason I want to leave is because it's to damn liberal. I mean like I'll find some place with Nonwhite republicans as I don't want to taint the master race. If you know any place go on also Catholic Mestizo if your wondering.
>>
>>56782859
Hong Kong or the Midwest. Stay away from Oklahoma, though. I don't hate the police, but the system there is set up to fuck up your life.
>>
>>56785062
I'm retarded on knowing what place are liberal or not that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>56782958
whats wrong with Washington?
>>
>>56785113
You're" I'm sorry.
>>
>>56785184
What isn't wrong with Washington?
>>
>>56785113
Hmm...I think you'll find conservative Mestizos in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas...maybe Nevada too.
>>
File: spp.png (207 KB, 377x399) Image search: [Google]
spp.png
207 KB, 377x399
>>56785184
Seattle.

>>56785159
If you are interested in working at a power plant, you'll want to set up shop literally anywhere blue. Still, I would caution against Oklahoma.

There are times that cops are literally waiting outside the bar doors with breathalysers to give you a "Drunk in Public" charge.
>>
>>56785281
Thanks I'll look into it, I'll look around SoCal too I hear small sectors around Eastern LA are conservative and filled mostly with Mestizos and Asians (Viet and Chinese). Low amount of dindus in some since they hang around South Hollywood too so that's a plus.
>>
In the next few years I'll move to Indiana. Wish me luck.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.