[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Join Mother Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1375x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 1375x379
I'm highly considering it, who else wants to come?
P.S NO KEBABS ALLOWED
>>
I remember seeing an interview with a ww1 veteran from Gallipoli saying the turks were bro-tier and he would have fought with them if he had his time again.

That sounds preferable than dying for father putin.
>>
>with a good command of Russian
It might be nice to fantasise about but by the time you even begin to get a grasp on Russian the war will probably be over.
>>
>>56782281
>Turks
>bro tier
So a country that funds and trains ISIS is bro tier?
>>
>>56782361
At that time, Turkey was putting Arabs in their place and Russia was being taken over by Jewish Bolsheviks. Shit has changed. Now Turkey coddles and funds Arab terrorists and Russia is incredibly based.
>>
Fuck I'm too old and with that thing!...I'd happily join the German or Ruski forces to remove kebab...I have a lotta experience in telcoms...
>>
>>56782823
turkey killed at least 1.5 million christians during the ww1 era. they were never bros. they cannot wait until europe follows islam, so they can take a part in controlling it
>>
File: 1406303474350.jpg (20 KB, 283x397) Image search: [Google]
1406303474350.jpg
20 KB, 283x397
>>56782291
>>
File: fuckyou.png (194 KB, 400x556) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
194 KB, 400x556
>>56782129
I would rather commit sudoku than join the Russian armed forces
>>
Russkiy brat'
pazhaluysta davai davai
>>
"with a good command of Russian"
Does that mean i have to know Russian very well?
>>
>>56785030
Lol the ancient art of sodoku
>>
File: 1447120986122.jpg (82 KB, 960x495) Image search: [Google]
1447120986122.jpg
82 KB, 960x495
>>56782129
its mainly for Russians who find themselves in a non-russian ex-soviet state
>>
>>56785140
Yes. Read/write/listen/reply.
>>
>>56782281
I doubt that the Ottomans of a century ago are much like modern Turks tbqh.
>>
>>56785536

I'm fairly certain that Muslims haven't changed in like 750 years. They've still yet to crawl out of the dark ages that Islam put them in.
>>
>>56784939
Are you dense? Who targeted Russia in ww2?? Muslims?
Not as if they rounded up priests and nuns and executed them. Christianity and Islam coexist peacefully in Turkey
>>
>>56786218
Yeah, we haven't ascended to gross consumerism, obesity, and purple penguins. Yeah, we're so backwards.

The feels, being a Muslim on /pol/
>>
>>56782129
Don't go. Russia is a shitshow of xenophobic propaganda and rights violations right now.

Don't kid yourself, even if you support Putin and his regime, as a foreigner, no one will ever trust you. They might use you as propaganda, though that means you'll probably be dead in Ukraine somewhere.

Source: my entire family lives there except me, and I study this shit for a living
>>
>>56786363

>Islam is a religion of peace, it coexists fine with the Christians whom they genocided out of Turkey!
>Armenian genocide was just a prelude to peace!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/christianattacks.htm
>>
>>56786650
>as a foreigner, no one will ever trust you.

especially if you are an American
>>
File: 1442983707930.jpg (175 KB, 376x500) Image search: [Google]
1442983707930.jpg
175 KB, 376x500
>>56782129
>you will never liberate other countries with Russia
>>
>clean criminal record
god dammit
everything fun this shit has to ruin for me
>>
>>56786463

It's funny, because Arabs were at the height of technological advancement prior to militarizing the entirety of their religious followers. They never regained or returned to the characteristics which made them such a beacon for scientific discovery and learning after so many centuries. They've stayed firmly planted in a backward shithole forever thanks to being slaves to a vitriolic ideology.

If you think Muslims for whatever deserve respect for what their culture has become then your people have a lot of work to do to turn their murderous barbaric regions into civilized places.
>>
>>56782129

Seriously considering learning Russian to join.
>>
>>56782129
>good command of Russian

They can't even command their own well.
>>
>>56786717
>especially if you are an American

This. The level of misinformation and craziness when it comes to America is worse than the Cold War.
>>
>>56782129
Yeah you don't want to be in the Russian armed forces. You gonna have to live with terrible life standards and you have clearly fallen for the Russian propaganda machine
>>
>>56786882

>b-but not all Muslims look how nice we are as a minority where we can't exercise the laws which make our countries shit :))
>>
>>56786663
Even if you consider these terrorists Muslim (by definition they are not), the death toll is relatively small.

If over a billion Muslims were terrorists then there would be significantly more deaths yeah?

Suicide is a sin in Islam. Killing noncombatants is a sin.

How much propoganda have you seen after 9/11?? These events are all a precursor to what is now taking place: Muslims killing Muslims. But sure, let's blame them instead of the governments secretly funding these terrorists cells.

Zionist fuckers will do anything to keep and expand Israel
>>
>>56786882
Had a teacher that left Iran when the mudslimes came. Terrifying what Islam can make of a prospering nation
>>
>>56782129
Don't be a fucking idiot. Whatever fantasies and thoughts you have about being in their forces, you can piss on it. FFL is a luxury compared to the shitshow they have in Russia.
>>
>>56786732
I'd be willing to bet anything less than a severe infraction could be overlooked. I don't know how charges work in norway, but in the stated we have tiered infractions, some are worse than others and that's reflected in criminal scans. Obviously they see the whole deal but i'd bet with something less serious like shoplifting some candy you would be able to sign in as opposed to armed robbery or murder or something like that.
>>
>>56786650
>shitshow of xenophobic
So if we dont have sjw and black protest we are xenophobs nayw?
im fine with that.
>>
>>56787617
Second this if you want to cleanse the world from niggers join the legion. You are a solider for the legion and the legion alone.

Also here you will be a real well-trained solider and not a Ruskin pleb
>>
Those laws were enacted so that they could bring in chechens and other scum into the Russian army. Have fun having a churka NCO who beats you for fun, forces you to praise Allah etc and if you complain to higher ranks you not only get regarded as a "snitch", the higher ranks also will not care because they are afraid of them.
>>
>>56787717
the legion gets treated like absolute dogshit by the french. can you imagine being a kek for the FRENCH? jesus christ.
>>
>>56787586

Oh, so the several dozen thousand people or more who die for either apostasy or religious differences in Muslim countries is not inflicted by Muslims? Could have fooled me.

>If over a billion Muslims were terrorists then there would be significantly more deaths yeah?

Well yeah, your religion has killed some hundred million.

>How much propoganda have you seen after 9/11??

Historiography is about plucking out facts from written history and pulling them away from bias of the historian. Islamic history is very skewed in that Muslims actually are brainwashed into thinking that slaves embraced Islam out of choice rather than because they would be killed if they didn't.

>Zionist fuckers will do anything to keep and expand Israel

I hate Jews, too, and wish my country didn't have such a ball and chain bleeding it dry like Israel and the Jewish community. Let's be real though and say that Muslims have no fucking place whatsoever in Western civilization. You people should get the fuck back in your mudhuts, our cultures do not mesh.

I cannot wait to purge you fucks right out of our countries and glass the countries you already fucked up and refuse to go back to.
>>
>>56787586
>>56786363
kebab detected

go rape a goat
>>
File: laughing whores.png (259 KB, 615x746) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
259 KB, 615x746
>>56782129
>>56787015
Cucкs
>>
hm
I guess I'm too much of a faggot to join russian army
I heard they're really tough on weak links
>>
>>56787717
The legion is ok trained but not any better than other western forces. The legion being elite is just a myth, it is tough being there in the same sense that being in prison is tough. Also you will serve with Niggers and muslims.
>>
>>56784054
>Germany
>removing kebab

We ARE kebab
>>
>>56787763
Not that long ago, the Russian military was notorious for treating its own soldiers like shit. I can't imagine what it must be like for their foreign soldiers who nobody cares about.
>>
>>56782129
>30

shit, europe still has a good 5 years to go before its main cities become 60%+ shitskin. In my neighborhood its about 10 years. Not sure I wanna live in the cold so soon. I could probably make some cash and just bribe my way in, after 10 years or something.
>>
>>56787763
kek, this.
Russia would be so much better off if they made the Chechens and other muslim scum independent, but
> muh clay
>>
>>56787883
Didn't say elite but you will be more well trained and equipped than in the Russian forces
>>
>>56782129
>joining the Russian military
Hope you all enjoy horrible living conditions, dilapidated/broken equipment, no funding, and getting raped by your superior officers.

If you want to remove kebab join the French Foreign Legion instead.
>>
>>56785030
i will join and liberate you.
>>
>>56788177
>If you want to remove kebab join the French Foreign Legion
That's a weird way of saying "if you prefer black cock"
>>
>>56784939
This, fuck all you cvcks loving Mohammed
>>
>>56785316
muh fingolian meme. You realize they lost all wars expect 1. they lost land, people and have niggers now. gg. also their hockey team suck.
>>
>>56787586
>Zionist fuckers will do anything to keep and expand Israel
I don't understand what's wrong with that
>>
>>56786882
Yeah I am aware. Of course Arabs at that period of time were inspired by the Greeks heavily.

The "Grandfather" of ISIS Muhammad Zarqawi was a low life piece of Iraqi scum. When he lived in Jordan he used to sell drugs to kids. My family knows this because he got one of my cousins addicted, and he had a very hard life... Eventually committed suicide

Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, etc are all in good standing before the destabilizations.

People like Zarqawi do not suddenly become powerful without a significant influence. It's tiresome when a Muslim blames Zionist supremists for their problems, however, this is one of those times where it is rightfully called for.

USA had little to nothing to gain over this mess. Jordan is overcrowded with refugees, and the others are getting weaker too. Won't be surprised when Israel claims parts of Jordan (again)
>>
File: 1448102513545.jpg (77 KB, 547x388) Image search: [Google]
1448102513545.jpg
77 KB, 547x388
>>56782291
>It might be nice to fantasise about but by the time you even begin to get a grasp on Russian the war will probably be over.
Come join the beta uprising then fellow robot.
>>
>>56786218
Muslims actually have changed in the last 50-ish years.
Just not for the better
>>
>>56787586
>It was DA JOOOOS
>Ahmed a gud boy he din du nuffin
>>
>>56787785
Or being fucked by Russians that truly don't give a fuck about you.

The smart option for Op is to join the straya forces if he wants to serve
>>
>>56782129

Go on

As an actual Vodka born and raised, you'll hate it compared to here
>>
>>56787586
>by definition they are not
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
I'll come but only if we get to flip on who gets the rifle and who gets the boots when our comrade dies in front of us.
>>
Do it op Im currently dating a russian chick I would become a nuclear missile operator just to have the privilege to push the red button on wiping out anyone standing against the bear
>>
>>56788463
Anyone actually been through the strayan military?

How hard is it?
>>
If it's anything like FFL, there's zero chance any 4chan addict will get through.

Seriously, read up on it. It's not some romantic thing where you get free room and board and a bunch of new friends, you're basically an indentured worker for years.

Not to be too flippant but, think the night's watch from Game of Thrones.
>>
>>56787015
Where do you live m8? Let me know and then go stick your bare feet in the freezer because I'm coming round to bash ur fookin hed in and save you some trouble.
>>
>>56788307

>Of course Arabs at that period of time were inspired by the Greeks heavily.

Not really. The Persian empires were already so megahuge that the Persians had more effect on Greeks than vice-versa. Consider, the descendants of rape-babies whom I wish would entirely die off this planet are the ones who inspired Greek Pylons adapted by Romans, taken by the British, spread around the world and came to define the symbol of democracy around the world. 2015 and Muslim countries have still yet to embrace any democratic form of government yet. They long for the strict monarchies they had before and after the Arab invasions. They crave for the Caliphate, and this is why so many Muslims support ISIS in what they do, because that's the message they send.

ISIS doesn't do -anything- different from what Muslims already do in their own countries. From slaughtering Christians to enslaving 'kafir' I see no reason whatsoever to give Muslims the same treatment in our country as they by majority enforce on us in theirs.

They've wanted war for so long, let's give them all out ideological end-times war and end the utterance of the name Allah until the end of time.

>Won't be surprised when Israel claims parts of Jordan (again)

I won't give a shit, either. You and your Jewish cousins can fucking stay there in the grimy butthole of Earth.
>>
>>56788683

>I see no reason not to*

Amended.
>>
>>56787799
Keep taking these numbers without investigation.

I live, work, and support my community just like many Muslim Americans. Sure Islam is seen as archaic, but I assure you that it is cultural issues.

I suggest you read the Quran instead of parroting shit I have to read on a daily basis.

Even Muslims eat turkey on Thanksgiving
>>
>good command in Russian
damn it
>>
>>56788450
Kids father taking advantage of both Christian paranoia and PCness being driven by the media.

Ahmed dindu nuffin
>>
>>56782129
That's tempting, man.
But what if you get shot and wounded and thus unable to serve any further after say one and a half years?
As Austrian I would lose my Austrian citizenship, and not having anything would suck quite a bit.
>>
>>56788806

>Keep taking these numbers without investigation.

It's all investigation, you research any actual facts on these numbers and you'll find I've actually -understated- all estimates I posted here.

>I live, work, and support my community just like many Muslim Americans.

Nobody fucking wants you, though. You don't see any of us lining up to be accepted in Muslim countries because we know what you people will do to us in them. Why the FUCK are you then surprised when we treat you with distrust when you come into our countries that we worked hard to not turn into a shithole? We evolved away from theocracy not to have to absorb you shitheads who contributed nothing to this nations development into our culture.

FUCK.OFF.

>I suggest you read the Quran

I suggest you read about what Muslim people actually fucking do after reading the Quran, the statistics are grossly against any argument you can conceive to make Muslims not look like the shitheads they are.

>Even Muslims eat turkey on Thanksgiving

If you aren't eating Ham on Christmas out of some bullshit sandnigger religion then you can still fuck off.
>>
>>56782129
Sorry mate i want to serve my country. Russia is pretty big they have an army but we're in deep shit.
>>
>>56787856

>When a foreigner end up serving the motherland better than a native

You scared, Ruski?
>>
File: 1448476453068.jpg (78 KB, 523x543) Image search: [Google]
1448476453068.jpg
78 KB, 523x543
>Turkish President Erdogan has said that if Russia violate airspace again they will give same response

pls visit turkey in a jet. we will show you turkish hospitality
>>
>>56789201

Try leaving Turkey with a supply truck, see what happens.
>>
>>56789201

Fuck you, Sultan Gayrogan.
>>
>>56789244
>>56789201

The American people support Russia in this fight.
Why won't Obama represent the will of the people?
>>
File: brazil.png (129 KB, 382x405) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
129 KB, 382x405
Brazilian guy fighting in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOV7sxwL8PM
>>
>>56782129
t.b.h if my state (Texas) turns blue im joining the Russian military to get a citizenship but if it's at war with the United States by then it will be illegal.
>>
File: 1432588093030.jpg (81 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
1432588093030.jpg
81 KB, 379x364
>>56789178
We have of sayings in Russia
"I'm not a dog to serve"
>>
>>56788588
I doubt I would be that hard if your not some obese man-child.

Most people can do the basic training if they put their mind to it
>>
>>56788588
depends what type of person you are, and which branch/corps/service you go into.

Doing hard stuff is not the worst part of it, its the way you're treated, the bureaucracy, the fact that they pretty much 100% own you and the way they take away whatever of your time they want and then some. Going out field would be cool if you grabbed your kit, did some situation briefing and orders and went out and did stuff.

Unfortunately it's more like you spend 30 hours preparing various silly tasks, another 100 hours waiting, go out field and spend most of the day lying on the ground or walking and do 1 interesting thing each day.
>>
>>56782129
Fuck why did i stop learning Russian as a teenager, when i was younger i always wanted to join the KGB
>>
>>56789043
Nobody I know treats me with distrust. What if your mother one day converted to Islam, would you say the same to her??

Yeah I don't eat ham on Christmas, but why would you want to? Cheapest meat with the poorest quality grazing.

I'm off to enjoying Thanksgiving with my family and friends. Can't say I'm thankful for those who tried making me feel like shit.

Peace
>>
I would if Russia actually protected their soldiers like the US and didn't treat them as cannon fodder.
>>
>>56788639
You're probably fourteen.
>>
>>56789901
>america
>protects their own troops
>their greatest rapist gets killed at a gun range
>protected
>>
>>56789201
Turks like bum sex with little boys XD
>>
>>56788261

Yet they remained independent of the Soviet Union unlike you Czech shits.
>>
Which is a better deal, French foreign legion or this?
>>
>>56790308

Russian army
>>
>>56789877

If my mother converted to Islam then I would take her over the long brutal history of Islam as well as show her the statistics of religious persecution inflicted by followers of Islam in all Muslim countries today.

Seeing the barbaric behavior of your people would be more than enough to red-pill her right the fuck out of that shit real quick.

>Can't say I'm thankful for those who tried making me feel like shit.

Can't say I'm thankful for a religion filled with idiotic people set on killing or converting everyone to their beliefs. Islam is arguably the worst thing mankind has ever done and yes I hate you for choosing to believe in it.

Luckily, in the US, I'm free to think that without you shitheads cutting anyones head off for it. Why I'd rather you stay the fuck out.
>>
>>56790306
kek mother russia never exported thousands of niggers to my country, unlike your uncle sam. i am sure finland is enjoying those ten of thousands of somalians. only last week 2 rapes. XAXAXAXAX
>>
>>56789583
Liberals don't speak for Russia, and neither do you.
>>
>>56790549

>Uncle Sam
Wrong country, lad.
>>
>>56790591
kek you are their colony. your soldiers are dying in theirs wars, No czech died in soviets wars. XAXAXA
>>
>>56782129
> 2015
> supporting Pidorashque
>>
>>56782129

Too bad I'm really outta shape. I'd have to exercise intensively for a few months before I'm combat-ready.
>>
>>56790575
Latvians don't care much either
>>
File: 1420089931137.png (280 KB, 736x551) Image search: [Google]
1420089931137.png
280 KB, 736x551
>>56782129
>mfw I can't because I have a cunt.
I would if I were a man.
>>
>>56790629

>No czech died in soviets wars
Why would they use target practice as soldiers?
>>
>>56790774
>tfw most succesfull ace in batle of britain was czech
eternal anglo being cunt again.
>1400 children
>1400
>being ok with it
DESU
>>
>>56789201
You've sided with goatfucking, literally spray-and-praying retards.

This isn't going to work out well for you.
>>
>>56790846

>tfw most succesfull ace in batle of britain was czech
Being this wrong,

>Getting assmad about being used as target practice for Soviets
kek
>>
Look up life in a Russian boot camp.
>>
>>56790773
Never states you have to have a dangly dong. Also pics
>>
>>56791513
I'm a gook, so, I'd just slow my comrades down. I'd make them food, no problem!
>>
if I have millitary training in Lithuania can I still join? or would they think I'm a spy?
>>
>>56782129
If we hav WWIII, you'll be the first to be sent by the russians on suicide missions.
>>
>>56782129
https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NO/RU
Why the fuck would I ever. Do people in first world countries actually think when they say that they want to move to Russia? I have noticed they only go on about muh feelings and muh glorious putin.
>>
>>56791653
Russia doesn't want you if you've been in another country's armed forces. That's why so many Russians do their conscription here and not in Russia.
>>
>>56782129
Enjoy your dedovschina
>>
>>56791109
yea i ment most succesful foreigner during that battle you cunt.
>>
>>56790549
They did to mine. Gypsies mostly.
>>
>>56782129
>return to mother russia
>be able to kill kebabs

why not?
>>
>>56782361
we have shittygovernmentitis, easily fixed with a healthy dose of ataturk
>>
>>56786663
>Muh armenian genocide.
Armenians didn't get genocided because they were Christian. They were genocided because they were fucking traitors, them being Christian was just a bonus. Also armenians are scum tier, you should be glad we fucking killed a bunch of them
>>
>>56786650
>Russia is a shitshow of xenophobic propaganda and rights violations right now.
>right now
Yep, you do study human rights, it shows. I heard women's rights are the new hot thing though, consider changing courses.
>>
>>56788588
Infantry is hard. Everything else is government childcare.
>>
>>56792401
Is this what they teach to baby t*rks nowadays?
>>
>>56792401
>Also armenians are scum tier
you misspelled turks

go back to asia
>>
>>56782129
too old and cant speak russian. had i know back in 2010 i might have considered it. i have also considered the french foreign legion too.

oh well, back to waiting to die in america.
>>
>>56782361
considering the US is funding and arming ISIS i guess they are in a way.

This shit aint me tho senpai
>>
File: finland strong.jpg (94 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
finland strong.jpg
94 KB, 800x598
would i have to learn russian language and not be a fat manchild who scores 1800m in coopers test

i heard there are lot of homo shit towards conscripts going on in russian army and more than half of men use bribery to avoid army service or is it just nato and EU propaganda?
>>
>>56782129
>clean criminal record.
russia you are not as based as i thought you were.
i was going to join but i guess i cant now.
>>
>>56793687
Thats a big guy
>>
>>56787763
>Not ganging up on the NCO with your fellow soldiers and killing them so it looks like a "suicide".
It's almost like you're a cūck... oh, wait, Sweden.....
>>
>>56792401
>traitors
Turkshit diaspora detected....
>>
File: 1430975872560.jpg (230 KB, 738x1083) Image search: [Google]
1430975872560.jpg
230 KB, 738x1083
>>56793687
Don't act like a bitch, don't get treated like a bitch. Welcome to Russia, enjoy your fucking stay.

>>56791653
You can still join. Might get asked about your experience in the Lithuanian AF, Iunno.

>>56790726
>>56789583
Reminder to everyone: Russian liberals are not to be treated as humans. We don't treat them as such in Russia and there's no reason you should, either.

>>56789128
Everyone should strive to serve their own country. If shit is bad, help your people make things better. Every drop counts, no matter how big the ocean seems.
>>
>>56782291
Feels good being a Slav and understanding most of it already.
>>
File: 1445055385405.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445055385405.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1500
>>56787763
>>56788005
Here's a fun fact for you: muslims in the Russian AF drink. Plenty. And that's not very muslim-like.

So when they get out of line, they get threatened to have their family, their imam and their entire fucking aul (village) told about how shitfaced they got last Friday. And every Friday before that for 2 fucking years.

Works wonders for discipline. Used extensively in the North Caucasus Military District.
>>
>>56788386
Those 2 countries had secular anti-communist dictators installed by western countries. Only elite city-dwellers were degenerates. The peasants and people were still pious. That picture is bullshit.
>>
>>56794710
Beautiful, I need to learn Russian asap.
>>
>>56794457
>if someone's not a shill he's a liberal
That's one of the reasons I hate your faggot bunch
Go lick some dag balls
>>
File: 1448547933624.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
1448547933624.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1277
>>56796264
>I hate your faggot bunch
lol who gives a shit
>>
>>56788386
The husbands only make them wear that so as they have somthing to bury them in when they get bombed by us
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.