[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUTIN BTFO BY WALL STREET JOURNAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: PRESIDENT_MANLET.png (385 KB, 697x660) Image search: [Google]
PRESIDENT_MANLET.png
385 KB, 697x660
Russia's neighbors don't find Mr. Putin quite as impressive as Russiaboos on /pol/ do.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/turkey-shoots-down-a-paper-tiger-1448406008-lMyQjAxMTE1MjIwNTUyMDU4Wj

RUSSIA CONFIRMED FOR PAPER TIGER. /pol/ BTFO.
>>
File: putin's bbq.gif (1 MB, 618x342) Image search: [Google]
putin's bbq.gif
1 MB, 618x342
that title lmao
>>
>>56780516
Now everyone knows

1. Obama is on that muzzie dick and

2. Turkey supports ISIS

When I hear normies in small town NZ getting redpilled, I shake my head, to be honest, family.
>>
>>56780516
>Putin shows strength: That aggressive macho is pretending so people take him more seriously. Manlet syndrome

>Putin shows restraint: That cowardly wimp is backing down because he is full of shit and Russia is weak

>Putin does nothing: Why isnt Russia doing anything? Are they secretly supporting [insert whatever here]

>Putin does something: Why is Russia helping [insert x], they do what [insert whatever] wants!!! Are they supporting them?

Seriously, US kike backed media is FUCKED. Anybody believing that pile of BS should be shot
>>
>implying Putin will fall for that like trap

Hahaha nice one Chaim, Putin will still keep bombing Turkish "aid convoys" and "moderate Islamic groups" :^)
>>
>>56780516
>Russia acts belligerent and aggressive
>OY VEY, SEE WHAT A WARMONGERER DICTATOR PSYCHO DANGER TO THE WORLD

>Russia does not immediately start WW3
> HAHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT THE WEAK ASS PUSSY PAPER TIGER NANANANANA WHAT A CÜCK

You just can't win against the propaganda machine.
>>
>>56780516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
>RUSSIA CONFIRMED FOR PAPER TIGER. /pol/ BTFO.

According to Paisios' prophecy
>made in 1992
It'll only take 6 months for Russia to dominate Turkey and Syria...
>>
File: 1445978309401.jpg (42 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
1445978309401.jpg
42 KB, 406x422
>>56784026

What they fail to grasp or are otherwise oblivious to is that Putin is playing the long game.. His "lack" of action is just showing the world how much Kikery is going on; all he is doing is laying bait and Redpilling the Right---which already support him more than the Brasilian in the White House... I can guarantee he could win support of Rural Burgers to get em fired up enough to chimpout and topple this current System, just like what he did with Crimea and Easter Ukraine... And the Administration already know this all too well, that's why they're doing all they can to shit smear him...

I can't wait Subs start offloading AKs to incite a Revolution here in Burgerland.

BURGER AND VODKA REMOVE KFC.
>>
File: 1445685275373.png (609 KB, 522x512) Image search: [Google]
1445685275373.png
609 KB, 522x512
>>56784531
>>
File: The-Future-JEW-chose.gif (3 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
The-Future-JEW-chose.gif
3 MB, 359x346
>>56785576

Kike detected

>NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL JUDAISM: THE COMMENT
>>
File: CUrkxTLUYAAORbR.jpg (43 KB, 555x413) Image search: [Google]
CUrkxTLUYAAORbR.jpg
43 KB, 555x413
>>56784026

Do you notice a pattern that Russia only "show strength" against weaklings and those who do not stand up for themselves?
>>
>>56786045
>Do you notice a pattern that USA only "show strength" against weaklings and those who do not stand up for themselves?
>>
File: 12457888.jpg (61 KB, 531x640) Image search: [Google]
12457888.jpg
61 KB, 531x640
PUTIN ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>56780583
is that his gay lover?
why does he wear such tight shirts?
top lel
>>
>>56786232
The difference being that Turkey would never touch US air force in fear of getting BTFO. They don't seem to fear blustering Putin much though.
>>
>>56780668
this. normies literaly thing that Asad is a devil and americans never armed terrorists. pretty fucking sad desu senpai baka
>>
>>56780516

When will we see Turkey close the Bosphorus to all Russian shipping?
>>
>>56786487
think. fffffff
>>
>>56786492

There's an international treaty that forbids them from doing except in the case of war.
>>
>>56786487

Well

Assad is a retarded dictator
The rebels are retarded dirka dirkas
IS are retarded Iraqi sunnis

As based Tones put it, there's no good guys here.
>>
>>56784438

Its actually terrifying that this prophecy started coming true so accurately.

>Recorded in 92
>Within 10 years the agean dispute kicks off
>Within 20 years hunger hits the streets of greece
>Soon after Syria conflict blows up
>Russia gets involved, conflict with Turkey starts
>Allies arent happy with Turkey, there been whispers in western media for months about how erdogan is tyrant etc etc

Could be be seeing the beginning of NATO setting up Turkey for destruction just like in the prophecy?

Its insane to think of. He is officially a saint now.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.