[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man-made global warming is a scam designed to separate the stupid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: co2-is-not-related-to-temps.gif (18 KB, 660x417) Image search: [Google]
co2-is-not-related-to-temps.gif
18 KB, 660x417
Man-made global warming is a scam designed to separate the stupid from their money.
Just like corporate taxes.
CO2 has no relation to temperature. I knew this when I was six and into dinosaurs.
>>
File: co2-and-temperatures.png (173 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
co2-and-temperatures.png
173 KB, 600x415
>>
Turn on your car. Now get out and walk towards your exhaust. Let the exhaust fumes blow against your leg. It's warm, isn't it?
>>
>>56778931
So my pee is global warming?
Should I not have shoved that SUV up my ass? Because I could have used that information yesterday, asshole.
>>
>>56778991
You have to piss on solid ice to cancel it out, and the freezer has to run on elf tears.
>>
Single best piece of evidence that blows a whole in the theory, aside from all the laughably incorrect temperature projections, is the increase in temps on other planets in our solar system, and the increase in their atmospheric activity.
This is a solar system wide event, and the earth is just dealing with it better than our neighbors.

If the governments of the developed world actually believed of an industrial threat to our survival then we would have immediately acted to place enormous sanctions on India and China. We did not, because the powers that be know its bullshit.
>>
>>56778722
I love it when unqualified people talk about things they have no idea about. Especially when they post graphs with no explanation. The fact that they think a graph somehow disproves genuine science. Amusing stuff, always makes me smile.
Leave the brain surgery to the brain surgeons, the rocket science to the rocket scientists, and the climate to the climate scientists.

Thread over.
Nothing to see here.
>>
File: Superman_vs_Father_Nature.jpg (509 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
Superman_vs_Father_Nature.jpg
509 KB, 900x1349
>>56778722
>>
>>56778722
>Man-made global warming is a scam designed to separate the stupid from their money.

Explain.
>>
Obama and his cronies have used it to keep Canadian oil from reaching tidewater.

American Jewry love the Global Warming scam. They've made billions manipulating the market via killing or delaying selected projects with their volunteer army of tree hugging hipsters.
>>
>>56780641
Can I fight this trend with a furnace that burns unicorn farts?
>>
>>56778722
CO2, methane and nitrous oxide cause global warming. CO2 also leads to ocean acidification
>>
>>56778722
>CO2 has no relation to temperature.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>56778722

>CO2 has no relation to temperature.

Wrong. CO2 is a greenhouse gas.
>>
>>56782609
Your taxes are paying for the solar panels of some hippie kek out there. You had to smog your car in a rural area. Your electric bill went up because the power plant had to spend half a billion building electrostatic precipitators and the cost of their construction, maintenance, and development are passed on to you.
Gasoline tax.
Diesel tax jacking up the cost of EVERYTHING.
Natural gas legislatively manufactured scarcity.
Propane legislatively manufactured scarcity.
Etc.
>>
>>56778722
Yeah, millions of years ago the temperature was higher. It changed over the course of millions of years, giving life time to adjust. What do you think the effects might be when you compress millions of years of temperature change into a few centuries?
>>
>>56782609
Kek, best of luck with that.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>56778722
>obtain 2 balloons of identical size and colour
>fill balloon with CO2
>fill second balloon with air
>leave in sun
>record temperature every minute for 20 minutes
>note difference
>stop shitposting
>>
>>56778722
Not just money.
On public health grounds they will just have to monitor your electricity usage. Look at California letting the rich do whatever they want but crucifying a middle class homeowner who wants to water his lawn. Now imagine there are monitored maximums for every utility and service that can be said to hurt Gaia, from hours driving to the heating of shower water.
Not just about money, this is 666 the mark of the beast, total governmental control, with or without the supernatural stuff.
>>
>>56783122
also daily reminder that the average surface temperature of venus is significantly higher than the average surface temperature of mercury despite being further away because venus, unlike mercury has an atmosphere of CO2, methane, sulfuric acid and other greenhouse gases.
>>
>>56783122
>obtain 2 balloons of identical size and colour
>fill balloon with helium
>fill second balloon with air
>leave in sun
>record altitude every minute for 20 minutes
>note difference
>stop shitposting
Fucking heliumbird deniers, if we continue to hunt ducks what will children tow around carnivals when we run out of helium?
>>
>>56783211
Daily reminder that mercury has an atmospheric pressure of one fucking nanopascal.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.