[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys read this? http://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10
File: 05-05-2015Albinism_NotGhost8.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
05-05-2015Albinism_NotGhost8.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
Have you guys read this?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/ubc-and-other-canadian-universities-white-student-unions#.qg0rkmDGo
Why can't these new student unions be taken seriously?
>>
>>56778549
Because their being run by Muslims.
>>
>>56778549
They will eventually, just one step at a time.
>>
>>56778549
the lack of an apostrophe on that poster has triggered me.
>>
>>56778549
>Why can't these new student unions be taken seriously?

The left is so convinced of their victory that they cannot fathom such a thing, so it must be a hoax.

White people having student unions. It's too much for them to believe.
>>
>>56778549
Finally, a good poster that is pro-white. No ugly symbols, no shitty photoshop edit, no neo-nazi fashion.

Just a poster that is advocating white Western Civilisation.
>>
>>56780259

its still racist though
>>
>>56780259

sexist too i just noticed theres no women in there
>>
>>56780259
It's a nice poster but the font could have been better
>>
>>56780313

modern western women are causing its downfall
>>
>>56780397
Because men suck?
>>
>>56780294
You can't claim that without also claiming every single other ethnic consolidation is, as well
>>
>>56780486

its problematic
>>
>>56780520
And now, so are you
>>
>>56780454
Trust me Russia, the men are being pussified by the woman at gunpoint (From the nanny state)
>>
>>56780454
I wouldn't say thats the reason the kikes control academia and the media here its probably different in Russia when it comes to that. Everyone now a days is raised by the state
>>
There is literally no argument against them that can be applied without also using it on other race-based unions.
>>
>>56778549
>The year of our Lord 2015
>White people still exist

I mean REALLY.
>>
>>56778549
Former black college student here, I have no problem with whites having a student union depending on their on how they conduct themselves, plenty of the black and African groups as well as black frats at my school let non blacks participate in their events and activities and in some cases join, same went for a lot of the Asian groups. Where the issue comes from is that white groups have a history being absolutely rotted to non whites . My mom went to UVA in one the early desegrated classes and there were student groups who basically dedicated their lives to trying to run women and blacks off campus. If you want to celebrate your heritage that's cool just don't do it by being a dick to everyone else
>>
>>56780669
You know they'd pull 50 reasons out of their own ass.
>>
>>56780741
>My mom went to UVA
>I GO TO UVA
>I GO TO UVA
>I GO TO UVA
>I GO TO UVA
>I GO TO UVA
>>
>>56778549
Keep pushing this and it will happen, that is how they get their change done by never letting up until the people actually accept it.

The first step in this war is to actually present a counter group, this group will first get a lot of hate, but as long as you keep pushing the idea the other side will give in at some point
>>
>>56780820
Well she did I didn't, mostly because I didn't want to go to college in the same city I grew up in, is there a problem with that?
>>
>>56781120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0faIzE0TSJA

A guy gets arrested for trying to get into a bar underage, his only defense is "I GO TO UVA, YOU ARE RACIST."
>>
>>56778913
It's actually not necessary. An X students union can be written without an apostrophe or with it after the s. Having an apostrophe before the s implies it is a union for a single white student.

Purple cars club = a club consisting of purple cars

Purple car's club - a club for a single purple car
>>
>>56778549
They're there mostly to inflict lib buttrage.
>>
>>56780741
>Former black college student here

I'm glad your terrible affliction has been cured.
>>
>>56781351
How stupid
University is a place to learn not for spiteful stupid shit like this
Is there really no other reason than "they have one so so can we"?
>>
File: news-daly-harris-teeter.jpg (298 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
news-daly-harris-teeter.jpg
298 KB, 800x559
>>56781242
Not saying he deserved it or didn't but the ABC police in Charlottesville have gotten in trouble a few times for their tactics in the last few years. The best example being the two UVA girls that had 4 plain clothes officers come after them in front of a harris teeter, since none of them were wearing uniforms the one girl thought they were being robbed so she tries to run one over with her car. They didn't even have any alcohol on them, just cookies and sparkling water. Guess who spent the night in jail
>>
>>56781394
Oh yea it was like a case of the crabs
>>
>>56781528
Weak bait
>>
>>56778549
>Ishmael
>Buzzfeed
>>
>>56781528
How's that a bad reason? Go on, tell us. Don't just say it's a bad reason.
>>
>>56778549
>Breitbart Tech reports it was able to speak with the UBC page administrator by phone and confirm "beyond a shadow of a doubt" his identity as a current student at the university. The site identifies him by the pseudonym "Rajesh" and describes him as "a South Asian student."

Hahahahaha!
>>
>>56781528
BLM protesters are going into libraries shouting at whites

> why do we need all white organizations?

Go fuck yourself
>>
File: Laffin Comedians.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Laffin Comedians.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>56781652
>>
>>56781634
What? It's childish, it serves no purpose other than to be spiteful
I mean they can have it if they want, just seems dumb to me
>>
>>56781528

Enjoying your vacation here Emubro?
>>
>>56781768
Isn't that true of all other similar unions?
>>
>>56778549
A huge fucking article about one facebook page.

While they literally state:
"The UBC White Student Union has no website, contact information, or any other information publicly available."

They have literally nothing else to write about than racebaiting. This is what modern, sensationalist media has come to.

We live in dire times if newsoutlets can only write about fighting a pretty much non-existant problem from a public law perspective.

If people in private or corporations want to be racist, let them. Go read up on some Thomas Sowell. None of this matters.
>>
>>56781528
>Is there really no other reason than "they have one so so can we"?

The entire civil rights and early feminist movement is based on this principle so yeah, why the hell not?
>>
>>56781300
>Purple cars club = a club consisting of purple cars

Shouldn't that be Purple cars' club?
>>
>>56781832
Not saying that you should let green cars into the purple car club but you shouldn't case green cars away from x event
>>
>>56781693
Oh no not shouting dear god think of the children
Give me a reason for them? I don't think there should be all white or all black etc organizations
There's no reason for it
It's not like you have to have an all white organization to study and appreciate western culture and history
>>
>>56781832
Now that's why I said it can either be witbo7t an apostrophe or with it after the s. It gets complicated, unclear, and mainly unimportant but just Google students union apostrophe if you want to read explanations. It makes sense to me but I'm shit at explaining why. Something to do with if you are setting "students union" as a compound noun
>>
File: 1447891963049.jpg (41 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1447891963049.jpg
41 KB, 612x380
>>56781920

>Bombing moderate chilluns
>2016-1
>>
>>56781920
People don't need reasons or permissions to do things you psychotic authoritarian
>>
>>56781789
Yes I agree
>>
>>56781528
>University is a place to learn not for spiteful stupid shit like this

I thought American universities were Libtard Indoctrination Centers nowadays?
>>
File: so hol up.jpg (189 KB, 594x783) Image search: [Google]
so hol up.jpg
189 KB, 594x783
This has to be one of the best troll accounts I've seen in a long time, or else the memes are seeping into reality.
>>
File: fagmx.jpg (47 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
fagmx.jpg
47 KB, 500x373
>>56781300
>>56781832
no it should be "stolen purple cars club"
we are talking about purple cars
>>
>>56781806
That's an entirely different situation
This is a student union
Women and blacks were treated as second class citizens
>>
>>56780294
>its still racist though
It's bigoted, fascist, Nazi and supremacist as well. So what?
>>
>>56782192
Oh so we have to wait to be treated like shit before we're allowed to talk about our rights?
>>
>>56782052
Lol
God forbid they logically justify their position
>>
>>56782075
Have you ever attended one? Some go a bit overboard but At mine I didn't feel like views were being stuffed down my throat
>>
>>56782192
>Women and blacks were treated as second class citizens

the civil rights act was passed nearly 50 years ago
>>
File: enhfm.jpg (187 KB, 1599x966) Image search: [Google]
enhfm.jpg
187 KB, 1599x966
Do you guys realize the only reason these women and minority groups exist in the first place is that they were not allowed to join the regular student groups? I hear UVA is still pretty racist to Asian students
>>
>>56782263
What? Stop being such a fucking pussy Christ
All I said was I thought it dumb to have something at a university that's sole purpose is to cause drama
>>
>>56782346
Jim crow didn't die until years after that though
>>
>>56782346
Hence the "were"
>>
>>56782192
That's the thing about equal rights, it doesn't have to conform on someone's personal definition of cosmic justice. It is an ends to itself.
>>
>>56781300
Thanks for teaching me something senpai.

I should've paid attention in high school instead of playing snake on my nokia
>>
In university? No.

White is a misnomer and should be avoided, the proper term is European.
>>
>>56782379
All universities are racist to Asian students if you look at the qualifications of the average admitted student by race.

Yet for some reason they continue to side with SJWs who shaft them in the ass in the name of diversity.
>>
>>56778549
Because the Left has been eating its own bullshit for long enough that any dissent no longer computes.
>>
>>56781300
People's is the correct genitive plural form. The aphostrophe (or however you spell it) indicates deleted letters (John's = short for John his) and comes after the "s" in the plural only where the element before the "s" forms the unmarked (singular) noun (for example persons' (plural).
>>
>>56782460
You know I don't even think people should be forced to treat people equally if they don't want to, hire who ever the fuck you want, you want every one of your employees to look like you thats fine, but once your organization starts taking tax dollars from people then you lose the right to discriminate against the people subsidizing your organization

Inb4 women and minorities don't pay taxes
>>
>>56782432

so you concede the point that those unions are now just as worthless as white ones
>>
>>56782538
America has been racist against Asians since the transpacific rail way,

>>oh these people work harder than everyone else lets pay them less and treat them like shit

Till this day

>>oh these people test higher than everyone else lets give them a handicap on admissions

I don't see why they even bother
>>
>>56782680
I'm not conceding, this has always been my view
as I said in another post, I think excluding people from student unions or fraternities or whatever based on race is stupid
>>
>>56782631
Ok it's 230am so I cba to explain this shit to you even if I really wanted, so I'll let my posts and comment about googling "students union apostrophe" stand for themselves while I resort to ad hominem

>swedekek
>can't spell apostrophe
>his
>literally trying to explain English, I'm guessing your 2md language, to a native speaker

I'll say that English is a stupid language sometimes and often languages have their own quirks that seem to be correct one way to a non-native speaker. However only natives will ever be able to completely grasp the exceptions and why they exist because, like I said, sometimes they make no fucking sense
>>
>>56782101
Thanks, fa.m. Sorry to get your hopes up, though. I made that troll account. It's fun as fuck though, acting like a black guy.

My main goal is to try and establish a network of red-pilled 'black' people. You change a lot of anti-white opinions on social media with a dozen fake black guys that are well educated.

>can't be called racist
>can't be accused of being the majority and not knowing what it feels like to be a minority
>can persuade people's opinions because I'm black
>can back up white people in a race debate and can easily shut down black people without being called every single name
>>
>>56782844
Its the best language for including borrowed words and adjusting to foreign areas, just go to china, they wont even allow you to attempt mandarin as they will all want ro practice their english on you
>>
>>56781768
What's wrong with that? Monkeys and their libkek stud preppers deserve all the spite they get. Can't just let them go chimping around without letting them know how much humans hate them.
>>
>>56782911
holy crap, that's actually a great idea! We need more people in on this....
>>
>>56782666
Can't argue with those trips.
>>
>>56781300
Can you all just stop. This guy is right.
>>
>>56783521
Well shit
>>
>>56782950
Yeah I wasn't trying to knock English, just pointing out all languages have some fucked up nonsense rules and exceptions. Some definitely worse than others
>>
File: 1200111024673.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1200111024673.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
>>56780259
It needs to show white women, too. Just sayin'. I'm not a feminist, I swear, you just want to appeal to conservative women as well.
>>
>>56780741
Yeah, but you're an outlier.
>>
>racist shitheads starting their own edgy clubs

should be illegal senpai desu
>>
>>56783345
I'll make a thread about it soon enough. I think this needs to turn into an Operation, so we all get on it.

Would be funny as fuck seeing dozens of 'black' guys backing up white student union pages. Also, it works on Afrocentrist pages as well. Black people won't call you anything because you're black yourself.
>>
>>56781528
The reason is because Western culture has been and is still being discarded at the level of the University. Greek life is a joke because it has no real grounding in the history of Western civilization, it's usually highly localized and recent history. Believe it or not, there are those who want to learn about our true civilization and history, not this revisionist social justice shit.
>>
>>56784565
mobsters thinking they have any right to talk about edgy sekrit clubs
>>
Because they attract impotent boring blockheads who cling desperately onto a romanticised past. They are little faggots who are scared of love and compassion.
>>
>>56782844
>only natives will ever be able to completely grasp the exceptions
Sorry, calling bullshit on this. Anyone can learn exceptions in another language. It's true that someone might not ever know all the exceptions in their own language. The vast majority of natives know fuck all about their own languages. Just because you use a shovel every day doesn't mean you know where or how it was made, or who made the first shovel, or why.
>>
>>56778549
Buzz feed shill fuck off
>>
>>56782271
You can't even logically justify yours
>>
File: cuckshed.jpg (443 KB, 596x838) Image search: [Google]
cuckshed.jpg
443 KB, 596x838
>>56782249
Go home Sweden...
>>
Delicious
>>
>>56782911
Damn.. Well then, looks like I'm firing up my burners
>>
>>56784571
Lets keep it untraceable, yes?
Use code-words/abbreviations, anything to keep the lefties from tracing it back to us. They seem to have some kind of dissidents radar
>>
>>56785033
Okay Mr. I can't justify my views.

I go to UBC a very large public school with an ever growing asian population, on campus we have many diverse groups, the chinese varsity club, tawanise association, etc. Asian origin students make up 60% of campus. As a half asian half white man I enjoy those clubs sometimes. My white side is a mix Celtic and british, my white side is second generation and grew up in canada. I identify as a white lower middle class man. Where can I go to have a place to enjoy my values like celtic rock, and Guinness . But the TA or CVC can have keggers all the time that have nothing to do with being Chinese of Taiwanese.
>>
>>56782379
Second from right is using the British definition of Asian.
>>
>>56780294
hi, BLM
>>
>>56784571
family, all of your black people have really similar writing styles. work on seperating the ways they speak so it isn't obvious it's the same person
>>
>>56785197
>>56785286
I'm pretty sure we can keep it untraceable. I know the Left is good at tracing things though. If we can keep it completely /pol/-free, there's a good chance that they won't be able to trace us. So in other words, no memes, nothing 4chan related like we do with Youtube videos.

Since I have been doing this (about 3 months), I haven't been called out, no one has even realised. Even when I went up against full blown feminists, they never called me out for being a fake. I guess having the entire profile on private also helps.

>>56785889
I only have one account, if you're referring to Laika Lupus, that's not me.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.