[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watch Putin recognize the independent sovereign state of Kurdistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kurdistan2.gif (80 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan2.gif
80 KB, 480x467
Followed by Syria, SCO and BRICs.

It would be the perfect blow at the Turks.
>The Kurds are, regardless of NATO, backed by USA.
>That means that in the UN membership, NATO will not be able to veto the vote.
>China obviously does give favors for the russians in exchange to their future vote
>France has an obligation to vote yes due to the help that the kurds provide in the fight against ISIS and terrorism.
>UK would not especially care, however since France and USA vote yes, it would feel like the 'right' thing to do.

NATO does consider what Turkey did to be a fuckup and call it an accident, even with Turkey wholeheartedly meaning to do it.
That also gives NATO a chance to show Turkey that they are assholes for not listening to the ROE without kicking it out of NATO.
>>
>>56778460
KURDISTAN IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN A REAL STATE
oh and it wants to reunite with mother russia, NO IT'S NOT OUR MILITARY THEY ARE REAL KURDS PEOPLE
>>
>>56778460
Then the Turks will continue their terror proxy war forever.
Kurdistan will be bankrupted by security measures
>>
>implying he won't demand Greater Armenia first
>>
Maybe all those kurdish fucks can leave Germany then , those criminal little cockroaches
>>
>>56778460
Yes I think it's the next logical step if Putin want's to seek retaliation against the Turks. also didn't Assad already retreat from an area the Kurds wanted essentially giving them land?
>>
>>56778460
Your map of Kurdistan is oversized and ridiculous,

But yeah, Kurdistan becoming a state really is a logical step forward from ISIS and the current state of everything. I welcome it, personally. Best and most moderate people in the Middle East, seriously.
>>
shameless self bump for enlightening
>>
I'm all for it if it means the diaspora can go home.
>>
>>56779021
This, please.
>>
>>56781296
Sorry m8. Nobody will leave their asses to go back to a shithole.
>>
File: Hellqvist_-_Gustaf_II.jpg (129 KB, 1080x808) Image search: [Google]
Hellqvist_-_Gustaf_II.jpg
129 KB, 1080x808
>>56779112
>>56781296
Kurds are IMO the least shitty mudslime immigrants after Iranians. If all muslim immigrants were kurds and pre revolution persians I honestly wouldn't mind.
>>
>>56779445
No not really. If you concider the settlements of Kurds, that map is undersized. But i whole heartedly agree, a Kurdistan would be a huge stability factor in the region.
>>
File: greater-israel-map5.jpg (50 KB, 579x484) Image search: [Google]
greater-israel-map5.jpg
50 KB, 579x484
>Kurds le good
>Turks le bad

Goyim, be aware that the global media has started a pro-Kurd campain recently.
Israel wants to annex the southern part of Syria. Creating Kurdistan is a trivial solution for that.
Paint the northern part of Syria gray, OP. >>56778460
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.