[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turkey couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: received_10153101997297172.jpg (148 KB, 1600x1115) Image search: [Google]
received_10153101997297172.jpg
148 KB, 1600x1115
>Turkey couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK SLAVSHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Turks are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the asylum-seekers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY slavshit shit they see. When Turkey's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
Go to bed Norway
>>
>>56777602
Russia conqueted and then seduced Chechnya.
Turkey is regularly defeated and stalemated by Greece and recently tripped over itself backing away from Israel.
Turkey is pretty much like if the US wanted Peru to simultaneously obsess over restoring Inca glory while warehousing our recently outdated military-industrial products.
>>
>>56777602
>We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country
And all russia-turkey wars starts from this words. Well, at least we free Eatern Thrace, Nicea and Trabzon from you Mehmet.
>>
>>56777602
>There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol
Jokes on you, we didn't have it to begin with.
>>
>>56777602
okay Mehmed
>>
>>56778039
This to be honest family, please do! Free Northern Cyprus, too, you got sea access after you liberate Constantinople!
>>
>>56777823
>Russia conqueted and then seduced Chechnya.
So that's why Kadyrov can freely threaten the internal forces, has a golden fountain and a palacy in Grozny and his region receives insane amounts of money from the budget, more than ANY other region in Russia?

Try harder.
>inb4 sliding and ad hominems
>>
>>56778039
>>56778040
Hahaha you stupid slavic sub-human filth
We turks have a better trained army, airforce and navy
You only have outdated soviet piece of shit tech

I fucking cant wait to kill me a sub-human slav
>>
>>56778183
>We turks have a better trained army, airforce and navy
And these words was spoken during all russia-ottoman wars too.
>>
>>56777823
>Russia conqueted and then seduced Chechnya.
You mean we bought terrorist mercenaries to keep peace of the region.
The moment money flow stops we are fucked.
>>
>>56777602
You couldn't even crush the bear when you had an empire, what makes you think you'll do shit now that you're a western kek just playing at fantasies of restoring the caliphate?
>>
File: Lem.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lem.jpg
94 KB, 1280x720
>>56778039
Can we have Thrace back s-senpai ?
>>
>>56778572
Nope, it will international orthodox zone or Grece land with our bases.
>>
>>56778343
What's especially interesting is that no one knows where that money goes, exactly. Well, if you don't include Kadyrov's palaces, golden fountains and various 'presents' to French actors so they can say how much they love Russia on camera.

And now the next question: how easier did it become to actually fund ISIS with Crimea and the access to the Black Sea?

And the final question: when did ISIS suddenly become growing a lot more powerful - before or after what's happened to Crimea?

Bonus question: what is the most favorite propaganda tactic used by Russians since the Soviet era?
>>
>>56778039
DEUS VULT. Remove Turkish filth.
>>
>>56778765
Пpивeт Лёшa, ты и дo фopчaнa дoбpaлcя?
>>
>>56778727
proving yet again russia only sees bulgaria as it's whore, only to exploit it based on previous helpings
>>
>>56777602
Space out your copy pastas man. At this rate, you'll run out of countries in under an hour.
>>
>>56778927
>proving yet again russia only sees bulgaria as it's whore, only to exploit it based on previous helpings
Well, may be you shouldn't works with germoney in both wordl wars.The historical fact^ Constantinople is greek city.
>>
Stop making the same thread over and over again you fucking idiot.
>>
>>56778183
Is that why you defected to norway?
>>
>>56777602
Makes me sad seeing dirty turks posting with my flag.
>>
>>56778987
We were with germany, because you were too pussy to give us our rightful lands back.

>But muh serbia

Yea, but odrin is a bulgarian territory, nobody cares about constantinople.
>>
You can't do anything about russia in norway, you fence sitting coward
>>
>>56777602
okay i kek'd
>>
>>56777602
All you turks can do is shitpost. But when shit gets real, you run to the UN like the little lapdogs you are. Fuck off, Alan Snackbar.
>>
>>56778242
Well, you are not corect. They used to brag only about navy and army, as they didn't have airforce previously.
>>
>>56777602
Smut hjem til araberland, din perker.
>>
>Poorer country with worse military and less people/production power that relies on foreign made weapons
>Defeating anyone in a one on one war
Good luck with that.
>>
>>56777602
3/10 for the effort turkbro
>>
All Turkey can do is take over half of Cyprus
>>
>>56779186
>because you were too pussy to give us our rightful lands back.
And that's why yopu start 2 Balkan War and unite with Austria.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.