[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the troops.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: fuckthetroopstopic.jpg (23 KB, 482x370) Image search: [Google]
fuckthetroopstopic.jpg
23 KB, 482x370
Why should anyone have an iota of respect for the faggots in the military?

I've done some research, and the biggest amount of veterans is currently Vietnam veterans. If you're familiar with that war you will know that it was basically just a series of war crimes.

What a disgusting bunch of lowlifes. I've read from veterans what it was like to be in the military and it sounds like... basically any other cult. They separate you from your family, indoctrinate you, and get you to assign your self-worth to the group.

I would personally be embarrassed if I was a veteran. I would be ashamed that I was so stupid and financially insecure that I had to sign away all my rights and become government property. Yet every shithead veteran you meet acts like he saved ten children from a burning building. Yeah right, most modern veterans probably cleaned toilets for four years.

FUCK the troops.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 730x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 730x460
I'm a Democrat and I support the troops..
>>
/pol/ isn't the place you want to say this. /pol/ are bootlickers.
>>
Fags that do a job and moan a lot, "mah stolen valour, mah friends died in that uniform" Okay so what.
>>
>>56777527

Why? They are scumbags.

>>56777589

True that.
>>
>>56777463
>I've done some research
Lol reading buzzfeed articles isn't doing research.

The largest group of people who join the armed service do it because family members have served in the military prior.

Also being effective in a military unit means precisely that you have to give up your individuality and learn to take orders and gel with a group. Otherwise you make a lot of bad decisions that get your comrades killed. In a high stress situation like combat, everyone needs to know the same things, and operate as one.

Not to say there are less fulfilling positions in the army... I know plenty of servicemen in Afghanistan that guarded oil pipelines for their entire service. But camaraderie is important when you are far from home in a place where people want to kill you. The self-worth also comes from learning how to rely on yourself and people you can trust.

This is simple stuff and I am surprised that your research didn't touch on this. If it did you wouldn't have said so many stupid things and open yourself up to ridicule, outing yourself as a retarded teenager and likely faggot.
#feelthebern
>>
>>56777463
vietnam had drafts. a lot of them weren't there by choice.
>>
>>56777463
Yawn, try better at being edgy ya? Government needs people to kill, dudes sign up to kill other dudes. Been this way for a long ass time.

It's whatever really. Wouldn't say fuck them exactly because they keep me out of Zionist wars so I'm fine with them doing so.
>>
File: 1448344083888.jpg (15 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
1448344083888.jpg
15 KB, 461x403
>>56777463
>>56777906
Try harder, your content is boring.
>>
>>56777463
Careful you don't cut yourself on all those edges. Better go back to your safe space before you melt special little snowflake.
>>
>>56777463
>>56777463
You quit that shit right now. I know you think you're clever and all for calling out the propaganda about soldiers being heroes, but what do you think happens if we can't find volunteers for that bullshit? The draft comes back and then YOU can be the guy that gets physically or mentally maimed in the service of war profiteers, so don't you go telling people to question the glory of military service.
>>
File: spaceghost_0.jpg (24 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
spaceghost_0.jpg
24 KB, 640x430
>>56778241
>calls someone edgy
>blames war on zionism

It's like they're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>56777463
Its alright mate if you feel like a faggot because you are the kind of spineless neckbeard the Armed Forces would tell to fuck off.
>>
>>56778501

I'm too old to be drafted, buddy. I'm older than 25.

The draft is never coming back. Vietnam fucked that up. Vietnam fucked up a lot of things, that war was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>56778503
I threw that in there for good measure Faggot.

Apparently you didn't have any kind of response so there goes more wasted data on /pol/. Reading comprehension is key here fellas.
>>
>>56777463
Many troops are heroes
Many are literal criminals with extensive records

It is what it is I suppose
>>
>>56779529
Nah son. They could go up to as old as 45. Even then, if the circumstances require it, they could probably pull farther than that.
>>
>>56779529
If it was never coming back then why do they still have people sign up or the selective service program?

It's incredibly unlikely it will ever come back but of WWIII breaks out you better believe they'll reinstate the draft
>>
You are literally not a man if you have never seen combat. Just a soft, untested child who is very lucky to have been born in a comfortable period of human history.
>>
>>56779788
>If it was never coming back then why do they still have people sign up or the selective service program?

Ha, I remember signing up for that shit.

I did so because there are some pain in the ass things that can happen id you don't. That's why I did it.

I would never actually join if the draft was reinstated.
>>
>>56780186
What a fag. Talks shit about troops, and then won't even join if the country was actually in trouble (the only way a draft will happen) and show how much better he is.

Hey why don't you move to Canada early and just get it over with.
>>
>>56780633

>(the only way a draft will happen)

Just like with Vietnam, eh?

Face it. The troops are fucking scum. Anyone who joins the military is a fucking scumbag.
>>
>>56777463
this is pretty much why I will not join the military. it goes against my "moral code". Some of my family wants me to join the airforce but I never will and I can not tell them why because they wont understand.

Thinking you have to become the governments bitch to "serve" your country is a complete joke. You are much better off acquiring skills that are useful so you can market yourself and possibly start a business.
>>
File: bai wait what.jpg (39 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bai wait what.jpg
39 KB, 500x501
>>56777463
>>
>>56777463
What you mean the Vietnam vets who were drafted you fucking kike? The ones who were spit on for doing their duty on threat of going to prison? The men who laid down their life so you could have the right to spew this garbage?
Fuck off back to
>>tumblr
Kike
>>
>>56780813
Maybe I should've added the word "again" for your dense ass. The precedent before Vietnam was to recruit troops using the draft. Drafts in ww2 were just less controversial.

You haven't even provided any reasoning as to why they are scumbags. This is why you come off as edgy and liberal. War crimes in Vietnam? Fucking please, just about any other major military power has us beat on that.

I feel like you're an old cynical fuck who wants to find something to bitch about because a marine fucked you over one day. Stop being a pussy.
>>
>>56780813
Nope. The troops don't have anything to do with the draft or with what wars are declared. They're volunteers who fight for the nation, however the nation decides to act.

You only have two choices: Either the State levies a militia every time there's a war, or you have a standing army. Period. End of discussion.

Since we already know that you're a coward who would dodge the draft, logically you MUST be pro-standing army. Or, you know, part of Molyneux pacifist NAP cult.
>>
>>56777463
>this amount of edginess reaching maximum autistic levels and providing no sources on said "Research" and only resorts to ad hominem

have fun
>>
>>56781309
>>56781079

Why are you guys defending the faggots in the military?

Are you veterans? Be honest.
>>
>>56779852

Then the vast majority of men in the Western world are overgrown toddlers.
>>
>>56777463
People who do stuff with there life that matters.

>fuck them
You are a waste of oxygen.
>>
File: BuI4LoCIQAAk4Jo.jpg (37 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
BuI4LoCIQAAk4Jo.jpg
37 KB, 600x382
If not trolling, OP is a typical western male. Americans, especially, can go their ENTIRE lives without encountering violence up close. They never have to experience true fear.They have lost every single one of their survival instincts.

So, OP, really, is a domesticated dog. So generationally different from it's predatory ancestors, the dog will likely die if it finds itself in the wild. It has forgotten the instincts that kept it alive when the shit hits the fan. The wolf, however, understands the dangers that are present in the world, and is ready to defend himself against them. He doesn't concern himself with the comfy, cozy life of the housepet.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -George Orwell

If you are too much of a housepet to realize that you're a complete pussy who's completely shielded from the outside world by heroes, well, kill yourself.

tl:dr; OP is a desperate beta manlet who couldn't possibly defend himself, and a military Chad Thundercock probably banged his wife senseless.
>>
>I've done some research

yeah, ok.
>>
>>56781724
Nope. I have friends in the military and they aren't shitbags. Slight bias there I suppose.

The military is like any other public service. Why don't you shit on mailmen or the dmv? Because they don't kill people? Truth is we need people such as them to stabilize society. The edgy, kill-them-all maniacs can find a useful spot in the military just as much as the common man who wants to continue family traditions or otherwise serve their country or receive nice government benefits. The military does actual work though, instead of the welfare hogs that are a scourge on us.

As I've said, provide reasoning for your disdain for this people or man the fuck up and join if you want to be so arrogant. At least if you had military experience I would take you more seriously.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.