[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Victoria BC canada. Will I be safe from WW3? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: goat.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
I live in Victoria BC canada.

Will I be safe from WW3?

I don't see anyway nuking Vancouver, and I'm far enough away from LA that that isn't a concern. My only real concern is someone nuking Seattle right? And thats really only going to happen if its "lol world is burning mode, lets just make it explode"
>>
Who's going to bomb Canada? You have no enemies at all.
>>
>>56777166
victoria is even more likely to be under full lockdown than vancouver, Last I checked all the military shit is there.
>>
Hey boy I live 2 blocks from you.
>>
>>56777224

Radius of nukes are pretty high.

>>56777249

Didn't think of that. I also forgot that a vast majority of wealthy elitists end up retiring in Victoria, and I always wondered why.
>>
>>56777292

Sorry destruction + radiation radius is pretty high
>>
>>56777283

What part? ASL? I'm in royal oak. 23 male.
>>
>>56777292
PEOPLE MOVE THERE BECAUSE IT'S NICE AND HISTORICAL, IT DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TO DO WITH WEALTH, SINCE MOST PEOPLE I KNOW LIVING THERE FIND IT HARD TO COMPETE WITH PEOPLE ON WELFARE. YOU MUST BE ELITEST OF THE ELITE IN YOUR 400 DOLLAR MOLDY BACHELOR SUITE.

I BET ALL YOU HAVE TO YOUR NAME IS A COUPLE BEDSHEETS AND A LAPTOP.
>>
>>56777366
>royal oak

u got any of dat BC bud?
>>
>>56777422

>He doesn't know Victoria is the Satanic capital of the world.
>>
>>56777166

If you're going to cower in your home rather than take an active stand to protect your culture and family, maybe you a wayward nuke hitting your city.
>>
>>56777543

Nah man I just want to ride this war out, finish my computer science degree and make AI and teach it to be an occultists hellbent on world domination in the name of the Rothschilds.
>>
>>56777661
that means you have a gun to protect yourself?
>>
>>56777760

>Needing a Gun
>Living in Victoria

Pick one.
>>
>>56777863
Because when shit goes down the police will obviously protect you right? You're a sitting duck
>>
>>56777938

I got enough food supplies to last 5 years. If the grocery stores are not back in business in that time then everyone else except the rich in the bunkers are screwed anyway.
>>
>>56778074
You are merely holding that food for someone else then. But at least you are unlikely to be on the watchlist like every Canadian gun owner in BC.
>>
>>56778074
Just go rural Australia. It's cheap, and it seems to be very easy for even unskilled canada's to get down here.

Probably one of, if not THE SAFEST LOCATIONS on earth desu.
>>
>>56778178

Pretty sure as long as we don't get nuked shit is not going to hit the fan in Victoria. Sure there might be some unrest when the grocery stores don't have food, but again theres a shit ton of retired elitists here. We'll be among the first getting relief efforts.

You have to understand Victoria is literally the training city for 1984.
>>
>>56777166
Enjoy the tsunami dipshit.
>>
>>56778410

ha

Victoria is inside of a J.

We are literally safe from any tsunamis
>>
>>56777166
That's a really cute goat
>>
>>56778612
a fellow goat enthusiast! yes they certainly are cute! have you seen their amazing climbing skills?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IOi6OFfiw

Anyway my friend, you must have white farmers to murder so I'll let you get back to it!
>>
>>56778836

>not having white people to farm
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 155x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 155x144
Another /Vic/ here. I sleep outside year round so I come to Vic each winter. I'm on hornby Island for the week though.

>>56777506

It is indeed a center for satanism, along with surrounding areas. I have met people who say bill gates and Oprah Winfrey and the like get together on hornby sometimes. There was a girl there who was murdered a few years ago and it was never solved and i have met a couple of people who swear she was sacrificed to Lucifer. Her name was tempest gale, she was in her mid twenties you can look her up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.