[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when /pol/ was BTFO by fucking Plebbit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (14 KB, 848x201) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
14 KB, 848x201
Where were you when /pol/ was BTFO by fucking Plebbit?
>>
>>56775468

Welcome to Sheeky Forums friend!
>>
>btfo
no
>>
>>56775468
>15 year old from /pol/
But how did they know....?
>>
>>56775468
These guys don't understand. If the Russians say there was no warning, then there was no warning. That's how it works when dealing with the Russians. They're a lot like SJWs that way.
>>
inb4 nothing really happens from this crisis and we'll have mostly forgotten about it in 6 months
>>
The debate is meaningless.

The Turks overreacted and will be paying the price.
>>
>>56775468
Doesn't matter they violated the NATO RoE.
>>
>>56775468
I kekt at the nsa fags trying to rewrite the narrative again.
>>
>>56776066
>durrr hurrr kek the whoop, le 9001, coolface. Check me le dubs, am I le cool 4chan yet? Dont rebel against your govment :)
>>
>>56775468

>Going on reddit

Killyourself.exe
>>
>>56775920

Or Washington said okay.
>>
>>56776194
Washington is already throwing the Turks under the bus.
>>
>>56776123

Same fag pls go
>>
>>56775468
Because one random audio clip from the internet, where everything is true, says so and every fucking pleb or propaganda machine believes it.
>>
>>56775468

>So the Russians lied about this to.
>lied about this to.
>to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.