[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Moscow to deploy S-400 defense missile system to Khmeimi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: 565574acc461881c648b4625.jpg (174 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
565574acc461881c648b4625.jpg
174 KB, 900x500
>Moscow to deploy S-400 defense missile system to Khmeimim airbase in Syria
Can we now kick Turkey out of NATO now? They can't see the end game and are fucking shit up. Putin sacked a plane to give Russia air superiority over Syria

https://www.rt.com/news/323379-s400-russia-syria-airbase/
>>
File: 1440232009499.jpg (88 KB, 650x888) Image search: [Google]
1440232009499.jpg
88 KB, 650x888
Russia can't do shit other than posturing and bombing shacks in the desert

15% inflation
Ruble devaluing
GDP going down at least 4% with no hope of going back up
Multiple embargos
50%+ of Russian exports are crude based and crude will continue low

Russia just can't afford a proper war, it would mean total economic meltdown and and regime overthrow, this of course would be good for the West, that's why they are trying to bait Russia.
>>
>>56775355
>Russia just can't afford a proper war
I never said there was going to be a war. I'm saying that Turkey just threw NATO under the bus. They just gave up any chance of removing Asaad.
>>
>>56775622
Assad doesn't matter, what matters is keeping Russia and China occupied in the shit fest that is the Middle East atm.
>>
>>56775622
I'd bet my left testicle that Turkey got the "order" from NATO higher-ups to shoot down that jet so Russia is forced to nails itself down to Syria.
>>
YFW the US intentionally destabilized the middle east just to sink Russia's economy
>>
>>56775355
Your kike numbers don't mean shit
>>
>>56776134
pretty much.
>>
>>56775727
>what matters is keeping Russia and China occupied in the shit fest that is the Middle East atm.
are you retarded? let's look at it this way...

>Russia's GDP is dependent on natural gas sales to the EU
>there is a proposed pipeline, through Syria and Turkey, that will severely harm that
> RUSSSIA NOW HAS MILITARY CONTROL OVER NORTHERN SYRIA
Russia is exactly where it wants to be.
>>
>>56776134
>>56776175
>>56776317

now the interesting part will be keeping oil prices low to fuck russia's economy even more, this has been achieved with the iran deal in part due to the oil embargoes being lifted and Iranian oil entering market.

as long as russia keeps moving around the middle east swamp and oil prices stay low its a pretty much guaranteed collapse
>>
>>56776317
Yep, in charge of the pipelines.

Checkmate Liberal JewSA. Conservative Israel Wins.
>>
>>56776317
> inb4 Israel won't side with Russia and China
>>
File: putinyahu.jpg (108 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
putinyahu.jpg
108 KB, 1280x853
>>56775058

kek

he was going to deploy s400 a long time ago, but Netanyahu talked him out of it beause they would be in range of all Israeli airports
>>
File: ultra-redpill.png (2 MB, 1189x8256) Image search: [Google]
ultra-redpill.png
2 MB, 1189x8256
>>56776134
Sort of. It's our kike overlords vs theirs.
>>
>>56776510
Iran used to call the USSR little Satan. Stalin armed Israel with the weapons it used in '48. 20% of Israeli Jews are Russians. The idea Israeli Jews hate Russia is retarded. Only lib American Jews do.
>>
>>56776134
>US intentionally destabilized the middle east just to sink Russia's economy
>sink Russia's economy

Add Europe there as well. Not as much economy but rather destabilize the Union with the refugees.

>No matter what happens - US wins.
>>
>>56776134
And in turn screwed up our on economy and helped create scores of real madmen who want to kill civilians here
>>
>>56776528
Its almost Mizrahi vs Ashkenazi at this point.
>>
>>56776618
America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests
>>
>>56776699
As does Israel.
>>
File: 144438795439858946.gif (817 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
144438795439858946.gif
817 KB, 500x211
Daily reminder Turkey will be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
>>
>>56776422
are you kidding? Israel stood to make billions off the Qatar-Turkey pipeline, in addition to expand territory in the Golan Heights. they WANT it to happen.

>>56776417
>this has been achieved with the iran deal in part due to the oil embargoes being lifted and Iranian oil entering market
better than ISIS selling it for pennies you fucking IS supporter. the prices are being fixed by the Saudis right now anyways.
>>
>>56776925
>the prices are being fixed by the Saudis right now anyways.
And they won't be able to keep them low for long either. They don't have unlimited reserves.
>>
>>56776699
Of course we do. Anglosphere Forever
>>
>>56776618
the US does not benefit from Russia taking Northern Syria. this is a shitty situation for us.
>>
File: Jesus-Christ-from-Hagia-Sophia.jpg (2 MB, 873x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ-from-Hagia-Sophia.jpg
2 MB, 873x1000
>>56776862
It's practically an hourly reminder since nobody watches videos greater than 5 minutes long...
>>
>>56775058

I hope this wont happen, only one who can benefit from Rus - Turkey war is NATO itself, NATO wouldnt dream of taking on Russia head to head when its strong its a stupid move, wars are expensive and bringing caskets home is making peace riots, you know 80% of people in developed country care only for their own economical prosperity, war gimps that so they will not support it.

Thats why NATO will rather engage Russian when its weak and recuperating from war than now when its strong.
>>
>>56777371
NATO isn't going to do anything.
NATO is going to sit back and watch because they will find other interests in its destruction, rather than dying to defend these barbarians.
>>
>>56775058
Aren't these the same type of S400 launchers that Israel kept trying to destroy when Assad bought them 2 years ago?

Seems like this is a good thing in the long term.
>>
>>56777443

Exactly but western countries need puppet regime in Syria to exploit it, did you forget why this all started?
>>
>>56776417
>now the interesting part will be keeping oil prices low to fuck russia's economy even more, this has been achieved with the iran deal in part due to the oil embargoes being lifted and Iranian oil entering market.
OPEC won't stand forever not jewing everyone, they will artificially raise prices sooner or later
>>
>>56777371
>than now when its strong.
To be honest, Russia has seen some better days. They might have renewed much of their military but the economy is not looking so good.

Then again, the economy isn't good for NATO members either. Both sides are kinda hurting.
>>
>>56776618
>No matter what happens - US wins.

Yes this is the game we are playing.
>>
>>56777567

Evryone is hurting war is out of the question now, Russia is struggling with embargo, and EU with refuges, US has its own economy problems, neither of the sides cant afford full scale war at the moment.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>56777371
I'm not saying there will be a war. In fact, this will actually end the current conflict quicker. I'm just saying that Turkey fucked NATO and the EU by shooting down that plane. It was bait and they fell for it.
>>
>>56776317
Actually Pipelinegate is fucking more toxic that you can believe. It's the reason that Qatar is backing Al Nusra as the proposed pipeline is their idea, and Assad said no. There were leaked documents about the fact that Qatar is pushing to have Assad ousted, the Muslim Brotherhood put in as the new leadership and get their pipeline built. It's also the reason that Turkey's backing Al Nusra.
>>
File: jews.jpg (53 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
53 KB, 650x365
>>56775058
Turkey is supported by USA, UK and international multicultural jews.

Niggers, turks, arabs, feminists, SJW are supported by same people

"The people of God co-operate with atheists; the most skilful accumulators of property ally themselves with communists; the peculiar and chosen race touch the hand of all the scum and low castes of Europe! And all this because they wish to destroy that ungrateful Christendom which owes to them even its name, and whose tyranny they can no longer endure."

Guess, how old are this quotes?

"There is that school of opinions which I call British opinions, advocated by the noble Lord the Leader of this House (Lord J. Russell) and the noble Lord the Secretary of State for the Home Department (Viscount Palmerston), who believe in the vitality of Turkey, that it may remain an independent and even a progressive country, and form a powerful and sufficient barrier against the encroachment of Russia. There is the other school, which I call the school of Russian polities, that believes that Turkey is exhausted; that all we can do is, by gradually enfranchising the Christian population, to prevent, when its fall takes place, perfect anarchy, and contemplates the possibility of Russia occupying the Bosphorus."
>>
>>56777759

Yeah Turkey kinda rushed and misinterprented situation, seems Russians have upperhand but USA is a ultimate winner, since economic measures towards Turkey will hurt Russian crubling economy more, thats US ultimate goal afterall thats why they are jumping in to play it cool.
>>
>>56776510
He was gonna sell Syria S-300's but Israeli pressure had him stop it.

Israel doesn't really care about Russian-operated S-400's, especially after Israel and Russia worked out an agreement where Israel still bombs hezbollah in Syria while providing intel for Russian airstrikes on ISIS/FSA
>>
>>56777855
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline
>>
>>56777888
I could be wrong but I don't think Russia will actually take any real economic measures against Turkey. They will just detonate any truck or plane that crosses that border. ISIS and anti-Asaad forces have just lost any support from Turkey. Turkey will continue to pay Russia for natural gas and I wouldn't be surprised if Russia sent them a bill for an SU-24.

>>56777933
>Israel doesn't really care about Russian-operated S-400's
those are never leaving and will be controlled by Asaad when Russia leaves. So will that air base and all the planes on it.
>>
>>56778318
Russia hasn't expressed it will give these to Assad so far.

But even if he does the Israeli's will just blow them up then and embarrass the system. They've repeatedly made it clear they'll blow up advanced tech that gets transferred to Assad. And yes, Israel could destroy an S-400 battery if it put its mind to it. You can't make your airspace impenetrable with a few good SAM batteries with no good air force. You need integrated air defense.
>>
>>56778439
>They've repeatedly made it clear they'll blow up advanced tech that gets transferred to Assad.
they ain't saying shit right now, and when this is done, Israel isn't touching Syrian air space again.
>>
>>56778439

You cant embarrass working and proven system, its not a prototype mate it works. Those are very potent fast and precise rocket systems
>>
Hey guys,

Turkey shot down that Russian plane for invading Turkish airspace. If anything, it makes the Russians look sloppy. If anything, it makes the Turks look like they can't be fucked with.

This incursion will result in NOTHING but posturing.

Russia won't do shit and will continue on their current path. Turkey will be more apprehensive on their border and do nothing.

NATO vs Russia won't happen anytime soon.

NATO will create an incident that benefits them when Russia is in a more desperate situation.
>>
>>56778684
They touched Syrian airspace 2 days ago. Nothing will change afterwards except no Russians for them to accidentally bomb, so they'll increase it if anything.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (20 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
20 KB, 360x361
>>56779200
>NATO vs Russia won't happen anytime soon.
I never said it was. I'm saying Turkey fucked up and cost the West its goals in Syria
>>
>>56779517
The West lost its objectives in Syria ages ago. They really had no viable plan, and if they did, they didn't have the balls to execute.

I wasn't responding to anyone, just dropping a statement. Honestly I don't think Turkey fucked up. It was bound to happen and, really, who cares? NOTHING will happen.
>>
File: mcwAVe3.jpg (360 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
mcwAVe3.jpg
360 KB, 900x600
>>56779476
>They touched Syrian airspace 2 days ago
so before the Russians even decided it was cool to move S-400s to Syria? your point?

technically aren't even a threat to Israel yet. hmm, I wonder if Putin plans on adding more further south, and maybe another air base?
>>
>>56777876
A pro Russian Ukranian- I thought you people were only a fable?
>>
>>56779653
>NOTHING will happen.
if you call a Russian aided victory by the Asaad regime "nothing" then I agree with you. If you call Russia succeeding in it's goal of stopping the pipeline "nothing" then i agree with you. If you call Russia successfully arming Asaad "nothing" then I agree with you.
otherwise I'd call it the west getting fucked because Turkey is retarded.
>>
>>56776672
can you elaborate, please? i had a cultist friend who was obsessed with this stuff and would tell me stuff about "mizrahi" but i dont know much as it was "kek" tier.
>>
>>56780247
Mizrahi are Jews of Arab/Persian/middle eastern heritage. They are far more right wing, without going full orthodox welfare gibs me dats. They are the Semitic Jews. Without them, right now, Israel would be run by the Askenazi versions of Trudeau (herzog) and Hillary (livni)

Pol likes Mizrahi, hates Ashkenazi, but doesnt know it.
>>
>>56779653
West had no onjectives to start with, other than the financial stimuli that is warfare, crisis and sale of weapons to every party of every conflict.

On the other hand the true instigators behind the screens have achieved their short term goals and are one step closer to the endgame.http://www.voltairenet.org/article189385.html
>>
>>56780165
Yes, agree with you.

That was already the situation and Russia had already won that battle. The Turkish incursion incident basically affected nothing strategically. Russia lost a plane and gained some strategic foothold, yes. In a larger sense, it means nothing.
>>
>>56780385
thanks new zealand. i recognize you as a sovereign state.
>>
>>56779896
Putin literally is okay with Israel bombing Hezbollah/Iran/Assad in Syria. Hes keked out his own allies. Israel is the only foreign air force to be cooperating with the Russians in Syria.

This is why Israeli's don't care about S-400's, and why Putin won't leave them outside of Russian control.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.