[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crack cocaine vs powder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IUCbCGd.jpg (70 KB, 900x633) Image search: [Google]
IUCbCGd.jpg
70 KB, 900x633
You can't justify them being charged differently

I dare you to try, pol
>>
>>56774770
I can't justify them being charged at all, so long as it was consumed by an adult with their full consent.
>>
>>56774770
Sorry, what exactly are you asking us about?
>>
>>56774770
I never got that. Why would anyone even bother buying or selling crack if it is an extra charge? It takes like 30 seconds and just a bit of baking soda to cook rock.
>>
>>56774894
Cheaper to make, sell, and much more addictive
>>
>>56774770
cheaper, and makes people act way fuckin crazier.

they're not the same thing
>>
>>56774834
Really?

Crack cocaine charges result in longer prison sentences than those of powder cocaine
>>
>>56775215
Why should the fact that it's cheaper matter at all? Just admit it's because most black people use Crack cocaine while whites can use the good stuff
>>
>>56774894
We're talking about a user base either too dumb to know the process or too poor to have the means (flophouse material).

That said, I fucking love cocaine.
>>
Maybe so, but here's a surefire solution: don't do drugs you fucking bum.

Also that's a cute kitty.
>>
>>56774999
You fucked those trips up with idiocy. You cook rocks out of powder. It is literally purified cocain. If you have 1kg of powder that is 80% pure, you will get 800g of crack from it.
>>
its really fucking sad that people have to point to coke vs crack to make an argument that institutionalized racism exists

it's also racist because it stereotypes blacks as being hopeless crack addicts
>>
Crack is harder, but ultimately it's like the difference between beer and vodka, or between smokin a joint vs a few bowls.
>>
>>56775321
Literally all you need is baking soda, a spoon, something metal to scrap the spoon with and a lighter.
>>
>>56774770
I'm totally okay with hard drug use, as long as we start spiking it with whatever we need to, in order to permanently sterilize the person using it.

Want to burn the candle at both ends with drugs? Totally fine with me, but you aren't having kids.

That, or line them up against the wall. Just letting entire family lines devolve into drug using degenerates is too much of a drag on society.
>>
>>56775542
is that true? I've heard there are varying potencies in crack but maybe it's because they don't cook it properly
>>
>>56775921
Nah, it's just nearly pure cocain. Up here coke is very expensive. No one would even buy powder here because that is a sign someone stepped on it. Decent coke comes in little boulders that crumble easy. That would be like ~85% pure. really good coke your entire flap would be 1 boulder that crumbles down easy and that would be ~90%.

I have known a lot of people who got into smoking rock (watched people smoke it hundreds of times at parties) and almost all of them have absolute shit life's now. I use to enjoy bumps on the weekends and almost everyone i know who was just into that lives normal lives right now. The difference is not that crack has something extra, but the method of ingesting it. Smoking something gets it to your brain quicker than even a needle.
>>
>>56776208
The downside of smoking is that the peak is so intense and short.

I prefer eating over any other method, it's a shame that it's almost impossible to get leaves outside of south america. So much smoother and cozier than snorting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.