[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada best position
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: 4367125432_7d91f89463.jpg (232 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
4367125432_7d91f89463.jpg
232 KB, 500x337
Seriously, is there a better/safer position geographically speaking than Canada in the world as far as happennings/ww3 is concerned.

If yes, where
>>
>>56773862
Only Quebec
>>
File: 1400950826452.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1400950826452.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>56773862
we /comfy/ senpai
>>
>implying Russia won't turn whole north America into nuclear winter area
>>
>>56773862
The canadian lifestyle is heavily dependent on access to oil.
I would rather suggest a rural life in south america.
>>
>>56774718
we have tons of oil in our territory mang
>>
>>56774812
ok but nonetheless, that makes a potential target for countries looking for that ressource. If your ressources are appropriated, you can't keep on living the same life that you're used to.
>>
>>56773862
probably Patagonia in argentina
>>
>>56774718
Lol, not the South. The American West and parts of the Midwest are probably safest.
>>
Rural canada and rural midwest
>>
Oz. Our land is girt by sea. No hungry Americans arriving by land with their guns.
>>
>>56775011
>Implying any part of America is safe when the bombs start dropping

Read
>>56774632

Literally Greenland, like who the fuck is going to bomb them?
>>
File: Coober Pedy.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Coober Pedy.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>56773862
We have a town in remote South Australia called coober pedy, it is pretty much all below ground because it is so hot
>>
>>56774718>>56774812 >>56775011

>this

Having a farm, with some guns, some animals, in some south american country would be the best place to survive many things.

Probably survive a small nuclear war.

Canada would not be okay, because they would nuke new york for sure, and other areas that would effect Canada.
>>
File: 1445296765908s.jpg (5 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1445296765908s.jpg
5 KB, 112x125
Argentina seems pretty safe geographically speaking but the only problem would be the masses of dindus.
>>
File: 88192403.png (66 KB, 674x396) Image search: [Google]
88192403.png
66 KB, 674x396
> live in Manitoba
> drive north for 30 minutes
> safely innawoods free from nukes and dindus
Name a better province. Manitobans still have their guns unlike ontariokeks and british keklumbians
>>
>>56775665
>later get arrested for being a straight white male in the feminist and socially just republic of kuckada
>>
FUCK THIS GAY SHITHOLE

I FUCKING HATE CANADA

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN YOU SHOULD LEAVE

IF YOU LOVE NIGGERS SO MUCH, GO MARRY ONE AND STOP INVITING THEM HERE

BUNCH OF FAGGOT ASS RETARDS MAKING SNOW ANGELS WHILE SUCKING JACK FROSTS DICK AND BEATING OFF SANTA

FUCK YOU PIECES OF SHIT

FUCK
>>
>>56775450
I don't know, we live in a rural town up north and we could probably get by without oil and electricity.

>probably outside of the fallout area
>water comes from underground well
>heating/cooking from natural gas tank (about 2 years supply if we ration)
>guns, check
>food would be an issue, hunting at first, then farming
>enough empty land around to do both

I would miss shitposting on /pol/ tho.
>>
File: 1428289657537.png (49 KB, 234x284) Image search: [Google]
1428289657537.png
49 KB, 234x284
>>56773862
New Zealand, you're right next to your more successful brother who will get bombed 100x more than anyone else. What if those pesky Americans retreat north of the border to regroup? Boom.

We won't be hiding the queen in ANY of the American colonies, that's for sure.

With the war over in a matter of days, the British empire will rise again from little New Zealand as it did from the little British isles, and claim back our territory lost after the last world war.
>>
Ssshhh, loose lips sink ships.
>>
FUCK CANADA

SHIT COUNTRY FULL OF SHITSKINS AND GOOKS
>>
>>56775665
Nothing wrong with BC outside of Vancouver. We're a blue province and we like our guns, m8.
>>
FUCK CANADA

OUR LEADER IS GAY

GROSS
>>
Australia would be great but climate change will make it uninhabitable. Maybe nuclear winter evens it out.
>>
>>56773862
Yes, Alaska
>>
>>56776125
>What if those pesky Americans retreat north of the border to regroup?
that's easy:
BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE THEM PAY!
>>
File: 23.jpg (157 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
157 KB, 1024x768
>>56775740
>>
>tfw half the nuke targets in Canada are in Alberta
>tfw most of the prairies get irradiated in WWIII and almost everyone dies because we're dumbasses that live beside oil refineries.
>>
File: 1446222052687.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1446222052687.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>56775740
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-formally-commits-to-lifting-visa-requirement-for-mexicans-1.3323013

how'd you like your country fAm?
>>
>>56773862

I used to think so but now I'm not as sure. I'm in a really remote part of the Maritimes and my tiny village is getting ten fucking Syrian families soon (church-sponsored). With any luck they'll soon get bored and alienated like the ones in northern Sweden and take off for Toronto. In the meantime, what a pain in the ass.
>>
File: God bless canada.webm (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
God bless canada.webm
3 MB, 500x500
>>56773862
I want off the weedman train please
>>
>>56773862
Oh of course, right in between Russia and USA. What a perfect place to be.
>>
>>56776809
>implying canada wont be nuked for fucking fun for being a meme

i mean i bet Putin hates the shit out of this faggot country, surely he can spare a few nukes to obliterate this shit?
>>
File: 1330827467813.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1330827467813.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
>>56776418
>living in Toronto, Calgary, or Vancouver
>>
>>56773862
Well, my country is kinda bunkered, and we have a shitton of water. I've read somewhere that the Andes plus the high atmosphere winds would kept us safe of nuclear fallout in a nuclear winter scenario.
>>
>>56776933
The only place where jobs are?

Sorry buddy I don't want to live in Saskatchewan where there's absolutely nothing to do but drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>56777423

Theres a reason why the top1% of those in the know are buying vast quantities of land in South America. They already have underground cities that can host them and their families for 50 years.
>>
>>56777435
>where there's absolutely nothing to do but drugs and alcohol.

Describes all of rural Canada to be honest. Actually there's plenty to do of traditional activities, but nobody ever goes outside.
>>
>>56777924
>Describes all of rural Canada to be honest. Actually there's plenty to do of traditional activities, but nobody ever goes outside

That's what I hate about ruralfags on /pol/ saying "Le toronto and hongcouver isn't real Canada".

Yeah I know in some forsaken wasteland province there's no SJWs... But there also isn't anything else either.
>>
>>56778017

That's not what I'm saying, though. It's true that most rural people, especially the younger ones, settle into the degeneracy lifestyle because they claim to be bored, but in truth there's a lot to do -- it just isn't glamorous enough for them. I've lived in Toronto and now here in the middle of the boonies and honestly I am no more bored here than I was in the city. Whenever I go back to T.O. I have no idea what to do other than shop, and as a man that gets boring very quickly. Movies and TV I can watch here easily enough, and since people are friendlier out here the socializing is better too.

And we do have SJWs... they're just not as annoying or influential.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 500x666
I moved from the eastern provinces to Vancouver Island.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>56778180
>Whenever I go back to T.O. I have no idea what to do other than shop, and as a man that gets boring very quickly

Libraries, museums, coffeeshops, universities, jobs that aren't bluecollar, all kinds of women, clubs/bars, various events, tons of shit man.

Other provinces I can't even imagine what you'd do all day. Just hiking, hunting and something else that's boring?
>>
>>56778326
LOL enjoy the literal stoner hippie sterotype. only place Green won a seat. top kek.
>>
File: 1400258963214.jpg (97 KB, 1092x672) Image search: [Google]
1400258963214.jpg
97 KB, 1092x672
>>56773862
>>56775740
>>56776504
>>56776809

>ITT: City kids complaining.

Move into the Territories. Live a comfy life.
>>
>>56775665
Manotoba... kek. Spirited Energy.. aka drunk indians everywhere
>>
>>56778356
>Libraries

There are libraries here connected with the university systems that will ship any book you want province-wide to a local branch. Beyond that, you can order anything from the internet or download ebooks like everywhere else.

>museums

I lived in Toronto for many years. How often do Torontonians really go to the AGO or the ROM, really? And if you live in the country it's not like you never come back for a visit once in a while, anyway.

>coffeeshops,

Overpriced and pretentious.

>universities,

Once you've graduated you'll have no more desire to frequent universities than you now do to hang around in kindergartens.

>jobs that aren't bluecollar

They do exist outside Toronto, believe it or not.

>all kinds of women

If all you want to do is burn through pussy then yes, fewer women in a problem. But when you want to settle down then it's fine, because you only need one.

>clubs/bars,

I always hated that shit desu.

>various events, tons of shit man.

True, it's partly a character thing. You have to be happy with your own company to be able to live in the country, and not to crave constant novelty. Maybe it's good for people to live in cities for a while when they're young and get it out of their system, but believe me you won't (and shouldn't) want the same things out of life once you're past 30.

Nobody wants to end up like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP--RHIvemY
>>
>>56778756
>I always hated that shit desu.

Fucking filter! I never wrote "desu", grrr.
>>
File: kingitanga flag.gif (3 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
kingitanga flag.gif
3 KB, 432x216
>>56776125
>implying
You cunts had your shot at civilization ow, you fucked it up. It's our turn now.
When the Maori Empire rises, it will be Britain that will be signing our tiriti and being under our rangatiratanga.
Of course, there will probably be wars as we re-christianize your island from islamic kekdom.
>>
>>56778756
>>Libraries
>There are libraries here connected with the university systems that will ship any book you want province-wide to a local branch. Beyond that, you can order anything from the internet or download ebooks like everywhere else.

Sure but they're cozy places to chill.

>>museums
>I lived in Toronto for many years. How often do Torontonians really go to the AGO or the ROM, really? And if you live in the country it's not like you never come back for a visit once in a while, anyway.

Not that many I guess but it's still hella cool and interesting to check out. I remember as a kid I used to love the museums.

>>coffeeshops,
>Overpriced and pretentious.

Cozy

>>universities,
>Once you've graduated you'll have no more desire to frequent universities than you now do to hang around in kindergartens.

Sure but the good ones ARE there, which explains why 18-25 year olds doing their undergrad/masters would like to live there.

>>jobs that aren't bluecollar
>They do exist outside Toronto, believe it or not.

Do they? Like what fields? In my case I'd be looking for Accounting and Finance jobs - Which I highly doubt exist outside of Toronto and Vancouver, same with STEM jobs.

>>all kinds of women
>If all you want to do is burn through pussy then yes, fewer women in a problem. But when you want to settle down then it's fine, because you only need one.

I don't plan to, at least not in the near future.

>>clubs/bars,
>I always hated that shit desu.

Fun time to chill with your m8s

>>various events, tons of shit man.
>True, it's partly a character thing. You have to be happy with your own company to be able to live in the country, and not to crave constant novelty. Maybe it's good for people to live in cities for a while when they're young and get it out of their system, but believe me you won't (and shouldn't) want the same things out of life once you're past 30.

Maybe so, but for anyone under 30 and most people it would be really shitty I think.
>>
>>56773862

If Canada wasn't a NATO member I might agree. But if WWIII happened, then we'd be targeted because we are allies with the USA. Nukes would annihilate us sadly.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.