[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you counter this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15
How would you counter this?
>>
>>56773833
Where are all the females and children?

Able-bodied men are coming over not women and children like we are led to believe
>>
File: Sheep-single[1].jpg (62 KB, 640x501) Image search: [Google]
Sheep-single[1].jpg
62 KB, 640x501
>>56773833
baaaa~
>>
>>56773833

There's a lot of things you wouldn't believe about the world you live in. Because you're a stupid child.
>>
We don't live in a world we live in the world senpai. Shut up with your phony outrage.
>>
>>56773833
I can't believe we live in a world.
>>
>>56774043
baaang
>>
>>56773833
once they get to Greece or Turkey they're no longer fleeing from war or famine
>>
>>56773833
I can not believe we live in a world where the President of the United States will not address the root cause of the war and famine
>>
if theyre fleeing from war and famine how come they're going from turkey to europe
>>
Well when there is a chance that one of them is going to blow up yeah it's pretty controversial. Also they could have fucking gone anywhere else in the middle east BUT NO.
>>
Helping those people will put irreversable strain on our economy. We will be fine now, but in the future we will struggle from the effects.
You can help a million today, but not 100million in 50 years.
>>
>>56774058
>I can't believe we live in a world where you can have and keep possessions and money without giving it all away to people who have nothing.
>>
>>56773833
tell them to suck your dukechute
>>
I can't believe we live in a world where pointing out inherent dangers in taking in huge numbers of people from a brutal part of the world that notoriously hates us is a controversial issue.

Then I'd post a pic of them kicking those fags off a cliff or some chick whose face was melted off with sulfuric acid.
>>
>>56773833
Helping people we don't know at the cost of potentially putting our countrymen in danger.
>>
>>56773833
Hand all able bodied men a rifle and send their asses back.
>>
>>56773833
>>56774112
>>56774186

and what about the kids???

https://youtu.be/8RZFwPtN8Vg
>>
>>56773833
>I can't believe my countrymen are this ignorant when I pay so much in taxes to educate them.
They'll even agree with you until you start posting articles and properly cited historical documents. It's a good trap.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (45 KB, 634x505) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
45 KB, 634x505
>>56773833
>You can't believe it? What are you retarded?
>>
File: Refugees -no where to go-.jpg (221 KB, 1021x808) Image search: [Google]
Refugees -no where to go-.jpg
221 KB, 1021x808
>>56773833

I can't believe we live in a world where people who have simplistic strawman black-and-white views of the world have a chance to be heard internationally.
>>
>>56773833
I have no problem with helping actual refugees, but the "refugees" coming in doesn't look very war torn to me (or Syrian at all).
>>
>>56773833
Tell him I can't believe I'm in a position where his word have as much value as my own, since he clearly has no concept of ANYTHING except his feelings.

Did he consider the economics of it?
Did he consider the logistics of it?
Did he consider the issues with land and living conditions?

Did he consider the issues that arise from mixing cultures?
Did he consider the implications that an 80% male skew of refugees will have on the host countries?
Did he consider when, how, and where the refugees will return home?

There are a million important things to consider, and not a single one of them is your feelings.
>>
File: 1447723299238.jpg (160 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
1447723299238.jpg
160 KB, 900x500
I can't believe we live in a world where the idea of a government helping refugees fleeing from wars that are to cowardly to fight in are more important than helping the thousands of homeless vets that actually fought in wars to protect the very nation we are blessed to be living in.
>>
>>56773833
>I can't believe we live in a world where forcing people to let homeless druggies live in their back yards instead of sending them to a rehab center is contraversial
>>
>>56774094
This desu, use their own logic to defeat them.
>>
File: lard.jpg (16 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
lard.jpg
16 KB, 213x320
>>56773833
>wanting to help shitskins
>>
All of your arguments about security and sending them back to fight and whatever aren't going to work. There is one counter-argument to this and it's the greatest one around:

NO SYRIAN REFUGEE LIVING IN A REFUGEE CAMP IN A COUNTRY BORDERING SYRIA IS IN DANGER OF DEATH OR STARVATION. IT COSTS 25x MORE TO REHOUSE AND RESETTLE A SINGLE REFUGEE IN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY THAN IT DOES TO SUPPORT THEM IN A CAMP. THE CAMPS ARE CURRENTLY UNDERFUNDED BECAUSE COUNTRIES ARE SPENDING EXCESS MONEY ON RESETTLEMENT.

There you go.
>>
>>56773833
What is a trojan horse?
What are terrorist spies?
Why do rape rates skyrocket in refugee areas?
Why do terrorist attacks increase in refugee areas?
Why are majority refugees young single men?
Why aren't refugees screened for infectious diseases?
Why do illegal immigrants deserve more benefits than homeless civilians?
How is this fair to legal immigrants waiting in line?

For starters...
>>
File: 1441416060405.jpg (99 KB, 680x797) Image search: [Google]
1441416060405.jpg
99 KB, 680x797
>>56773833
In other words:
>I don't have to live with these people in the same community but it feels good talking about how others should be forced to live with them
>>
Replied to friend who posted

>Oh tumblr,so black and white to you, its because the unregulated, uncontrolled economic migration from adult males (82%) of conflicting cultures and beliefs systems, from an area of the world that notoriously hates us, is, has and never will be a good idea (see Paris).
There are a million other aspects to consider, not just feelings.

Thankls senpai
>>
>>56773833

>LOOK AT HOW INCREDULOUS I AM ABOUT "X"!!!!

>BY THE WAY EVERYTHING IS RELATIVE!!!!!

I fucking hate this generation.
>>
>>56773833
By saying you want to help, but moving people much much farther than is necessary is a stupid move logistically. Do you want to help ten percent of those you can by moving them across the world, or do you want to help 100% of those you can by moving them to camps in neighboring countries?
>>
>>56774057
This, since most leftest don't understand hard truth and how reality works
>>
NObs is betta than smaller, runtier Orks!
>>
>>56774628
I fucking hate my generation too. Lack of fucking critical thinking, inability to take criticism, inability to handle humor, inability to comprehend differing opinions.... And that fucking cancerous constant need for validation of others via social media. I fucking hate everything about my generation and wish they would all just slit their wrists and fucking kill themselves already.
>>
>>56773833
If that is an argument then any feeling of incredulity is true, which is of course nonsense. You don't need to (or should) respond beyond that, since there is no actual argument then you yourself are trapped into creating an argument for them and then attacking it.

Deeper is the idea that nations have a moral duty and that moral duty extends beyond its borders which isn't true.
>>
File: yuureitou-4248877.jpg (242 KB, 728x1047) Image search: [Google]
yuureitou-4248877.jpg
242 KB, 728x1047
Why are they only going to wealthy welfare states like Germany, UK, Sweden and passing through others?
Why are they overwhelmingly young adult males?
Why are none of the neighboring, rich Arabic nations doing anything?

ANSWER THESE THREE QUESTIONS AND YOU TOO MAY HAVE JUST A TINY BIT OF KNOWLEDGE TO BACK UP YOUR OPINION!
>>
>>56774271

> yemen
> no war

> Israel
> no war
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 646x314) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 646x314
Why are they only helping Syrians with iPhones when there are far poorer and hungrier people on earth?
>>
>>56773833
We have to help ourselves before we can help others.
>>
>>56773833
>shitskins
>people

Honestly, I've discovered that no amount of arguments can actually convince those self-righteous fuckers, so I just resort to insulting them. At least I get my entertainment this way.
>>
>>56774809
Should we be taking refugees from Israel, then? It would make more sense, that country is ostensibly our ally.
>>
File: 1444872255435.jpg (26 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1444872255435.jpg
26 KB, 327x316
>>56774879
I have no money for food and I'm probably not part of those statistics
>>
I can't believe that the folks with tens of thousands of dollars required to pay smugglers are fleeing anything.

I don't have tens of thousands of dollars. I barely have hundreds of dollars.

This begs the question then, what is really going on?
>>
>>56774967
I don't think you know how refugees and Israel work.
>>
File: 1448145327533.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
1448145327533.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>56773833
easy
>>
File: 4han-refugees-mostlymen.jpg (142 KB, 608x644) Image search: [Google]
4han-refugees-mostlymen.jpg
142 KB, 608x644
>>56773833

For fucks sake, most of those are not fleeing from war and famine you dumb kuck.

Majority are not from any war country. Every measurement and stat shows majority are not even from Syria war. And majority are not starving. Most of them are on their iphones and smartphones too.

Majority are single Islamic men that want free easy benefits from Germany, or free rape pussy from Sweden, or easy colonization of western civilization.
Islam is a cancer of the world, and anybody infected by it, deserves to be put down. The most humane thing would be to boil them all in excrement.
>>
"I can't believe we live in a country where people sleep on the street, and where parents can't afford to feed their children, where schools aren't funded, where people can't earn a living wage working 40hrs a week"

"Hey, I know, let's invite millions of people in to this country! Let's feed and house them and give them spending money! Let's shove even more children into the broken and underfunded education system! Let's continue to act as though the world can be perfect when logistics have proven time and time again that it cannot."

If you want to get clever, take this center-left approach with them. You don't have to go all red-pill. Use their arguments against them.

If we can't pay for schools, if we can't solve homelessness, if we can't create a living wage... where the fuck is the money going to come from? And if we can pull that money out of our ass, why can't we pull it out for OUR OWN CITIZENS?

I don't really believe a lick of this, but it's solid argumentation... Just use lefty talking points and hold their idealistic bullshit up to their faces. They seem to think that we can create a perfect system just by magically willing it.
>>
>>56773833
Don't want war and famine here.
>>
File: 1396046757062.jpg (25 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1396046757062.jpg
25 KB, 428x469
>>56773833
>The world isn't as black and white as your tiny mind likes to think.
>>
>>56773833
As stands, their argument is too vague. They probably want to accept refugees into their country, so that is fallacious because it helps so few that the resources would be better spent improving the area they already live.
>>
>>56773833
"can't believe we still in a world where people oversimplify complex geopoilitcal issues to a single tweet/comment"
>>
I wonder how much of the 'a world' this idiot has traveled to and seen in person? The rest of 'a world' gives no fucks, and are xenophobic to the extreme. And rightly so
>>
>>56775249
>boil them all in excrement

so... send them to india?
>>
>>56773833
there is nothing wrong with helping people fleeing war.

But not by importing hundreds of thousands into Europe.
There are a lot of issues

>potential terrorists among them
(granted, so far only 2 have been to commit terror, but many more have been arrested)
I expect some more attacks to happen carried out by "refugees"

>potential criminals among them
They're fleeing prosecution. But not based on their religion.

>incompatible culture
How many rapes have occurred already?
How many women have been harassed?
How many fights have broken out over nothing?

>problematic religion
Islam is problematic. To deny that is ignorant.
Sure, "not all muslims".
But terror is committed "IN THE NAME OF ISLAM" and THE PEACEFUL MAJORITY ARE IRRELEVANT
Also, "radical" views are held by most muslims

>saturated job market
Average IQ in Syria: 82.
70% don't even finished high school.
only 2% have university education
We don't need 1 million unskilled workers.
Even if they get a job, in most cases it's a government mandated integration program.
And we don't need more night shops and kebab shops and restaurants.
(that regularly close down and are re-opened to get government benefits)

>welfare
As I said above, the market for unskilled labor is saturated.
And often, those jobs actually earn you less than welfare
Welfare grants them housing and everything they need, more than they had in Syria.
Are they going to get a job when they know they don't need to?

>white genocide
#1 reason not let them in.
They push out kids like rabbits
and grow their population

>not refugees
50% are from Syria.
a third of those are not from Syria (faked passports)
Even those from Syria are largely not refugees fleeing from war.
They had already been living in refugee camps in Lebanon/Turkey/...
They come to Europe because they're promised "a house, a job and a blonde girlfriend"

(I'm too lazy to look up the source for the numbers right now, but I'm pretty sure they're correct)
>>
>>56773833
Let's see if it's a controversial issue with this shitlib to move a couple of homeless into her house.
>>
>>56773833
I can't believe we live in a world where the idea that the government should pay interest on the currency it issues is an accepted issue.
#endthefed

I can't believe we live in a world where the idea that the government can decide who can or cannot defend themselves.
#shallnotbeinfringed

I can't believe we live in a world where the idea of bombing and massacring the natives of a country that will give help to people fleeing from war and famine is ignored.
#destroyislam
>>
>>56773833
Typical leftist thinking:

Help the poor and the ones fleeing war and famine by creating famine, war and poverty everywhere so that is the new standard.
>>
>>56773833
>famine
>>
>>56773833
you can't flee from war forever.

they aren't fleeing from famine.
>>
>>56773833
I can't believe we live in a world were people take advantage of other peoples misery by staging need in order to take it away from those whi really need it
>>
>>56773833
Western culture and Muslim theocratic culture can't coexist.
>>
>>56773833
We also live in a world where war and famine still exist. Isn't that the crazier part? I mean it's 2015.
>>
>>56776172
82 iq they're basically retarded no wonder they believe in that backwards religion just like Africans with witchcraft.
>>
>>56773833
You don't give a shit about North Korea, Palestine, South Africa. Nor do you give a shit about your homeless war vets, the homeless with massive mental health issues, or why "African-Americans" are allowed to rob, kill, and loot at such a disproportionately high rate. So why do you all of a sudden only care about the majority MALE refugees? That is sexist!
>>
>>56773833
Pls link 3 genuine photos showing famished Syrians among the "refugees".

Post videos showing the "refugees" true intentions, like:

- wassup money money money
- beheading gestures
- throwing stones at train
- throwing away food and water provided for them by European authorities
- the videos about the death of western civilization, you know which ones
>>
>>56773833
I can't believe we live in a world there people would flee their country rather than sand and fight for it.
>>
>>56773833
Such stupidity can only be countered by violence
>>
>>56773833

Well firstly there is the fact that we have learned over the last hundred years or so that the best place to actually help people.....is to do so where they already are...

This is why we have the UN Aid program, because "people fleeing" often results in more death and suffering than them staying-put and being helped.

So, refugee/immigration is not a working solution to the problem of suffering for these people. We know this because we've seen it countless times before.

Its not like moving in with the guy across the street while your leaky roof gets fixed. You cant move an entire population without extreme hardship and suffering.

Secondly, the people who are leaving are usually those people who would otherwise have become agents of change (for good) in their country of origin. Deprived of these people the home country then just enters a downward spiral. We know this, because we have seen it countless times before, take any country undergoing an islamic revolution in the 70s. The first out are the teachers, doctors, scientists, i.e. the future (non crazy) potential leaders. Deprived of these people, the country then tumbles into poverty, religious fanaticism, personality cult, and so on.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, give a man a fishing rod etc etc.

Then you may consider that the western world does not need low paid, low skill workers. Those jobs have already been sent to india or vietnam or china, the remaining low skill jobs (driving vans, moving stuff around) will be replaced by robots in the next 10 years. So for those refugees who are NOT doctors or school teachers... well they will not be able to contribute economically and will either bleed the state or live in poverty.
>>
>>56773833

The current "vetting" process is not good enough. No matter what John Oliver says, radical Islam will absolutely keep coming into these countries. Problems like FGM, not just terrorism, are disgusting and barbaric. As much as we want to assume everyone on this planet are like minded and can co-exist, it is unrealistic, and it is insane to assume that people want the same lives as us. Getting free stuff is fine to the refugees for now, but the culture clash is a major issue. The same people coming here hate our way of life. Liberals argue for refugees by saying that the Paris attackers were citizens. That is even worse, since this along with countless examples show many Muslims have no interest in assimilating except for personal gain.s

A huge number of these people are not even coming from Syria. They are just taking advantage of the scared European countries afraid of being called racists. Also, the same liberals that argue about certain cultures not mixing which has complicated efforts, for example, in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., think that it can be accomplished. People need to wake up and realize that we are not talking about the Muslims you know in college. We are talking about millions and millions of people who fundamentally despise women's rights and believe being gay and utilizing free speech are punishable by death.

Also, why are these people so pathetic and defenseless? Whatever happened to people rising up to defend their country and homeland?
>>
>>56773833
>How would you counter this?
"How many refugees are living in your house right now? If you're willing to feed and house refugees what about the homeless, why not them?"
>>
>>56773833
IT'S 2015
>>
>>56774189
It's the current year tbqh
>>
>>56773833
"Helping them flee from war and famine is one thing, relocating these people to your country is another matter entirely. It costs more than 5 times as much to locate an individual to a Western Country than it does to relocate them to a NOT wartorn Muslim country. Unless you are trying to do a moral grandstand, the obvious choice is to put these people into cultures that they are already familiar with, because, since it costs less, you can help more people that way."
>>
>>56774765
Me too snowboarding maple weed, me too
>>
>>56773870
>citation needed
>>
File: muslim immigration26.jpg (168 KB, 850x550) Image search: [Google]
muslim immigration26.jpg
168 KB, 850x550
>>56773833
The people "fleeing" the war are the same people who started the war. They destroyed their own country because they wanted to make it more Islamic. What do you think they'll do when they get to your country?
>>
>>56774347
>80% male skew of refugees
>citation needed
>>
>>56774481
>Why do rape rates skyrocket in refugee areas?
>Why do terrorist attacks increase in refugee areas?
>Why are majority refugees young single men?
>Why aren't refugees screened for infectious diseases?

>citation plox
>>
>>56773833
during ww2 it wasn't fighting age men fleeing to northern england
>>
>>56784933
Check unhcr website for recent refugee demographic vstats
>>
>>56784978
also the refugees WENT BACK HOME
>>
>>56773870
What in it is to counter. The statement is true. It isnt an opinion but rather a true statement on current affairs.
>>
File: 1411256156388.jpg (26 KB, 568x540) Image search: [Google]
1411256156388.jpg
26 KB, 568x540
>>56773833
>I canĀ“t believe we live in a world where weighing in the consequences of an idea and the actions based on it is a controversial issue.
Also checked.
>>
>>56784814
Any fucking image of refugees ever.
>>
>>56773833
They were already safe when they left Syria.
None of those that went further are refugees.
Less than 10% even have a Syrian identification.
At least 70% are military age men.
When they get to their destination they complain about slow internet, having nothing to do, wanting higher quality food, etc.

THOSE ARE NOT PEOPLE FLEEING WAR.
>>
I cant believe we live in a world where young man a frelling their country instead of fighting for a better future. And have demand from the ppl how shelter them.
>>
People aren't equal, and some people are worth less than others.

Everyone thinks this, not everyone admits it.
>>
>arguing with someone this bluepilled
Waste of time
>>
>>56773833
It's not controversial to help people, it's controversial to help people *on other people's dole and at their detriment*. If you want to help people, *go help them*. Don't make them other people's problems.
>>
>>56773833
Why not help make their country stablize rather than have them flee it?
>>
>>56773833
Appeals to emotion are weak. Ypu could counter them with facts, easily, but tumblr thinks facts that conflict with their world view are "racist", and logic is a social construct and whatnot.

Just let them be. They are settin up their own collapse.
>>
>>56773833
Refugees stop being refugees once they choose to not take shelter in the nearest neighboring nation that is not at war.
>>
>>56775124
>having the last name sinclair
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.