[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a few points for mass migration Morality: leaving babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: averageeuropean2050.jpg (275 KB, 736x1118) Image search: [Google]
averageeuropean2050.jpg
275 KB, 736x1118
Just a few points for mass migration
Morality: leaving babies to drown just so we can save a few pennies is evil. Ageing Europe: Europe is old as fuck we need new young people to increase consumer demand and make our economy more competitive. A mass influx of the most ambitious people from the Arab world would help us compete better, plus you know that whole pension thing.

Fertility: Europeans have stopped having babies, well not entirely most choose to have one or two. That isn't enough to pay for our pension but Arabs have 2 or 3, it will help our demographics. Diversity: I know some people are racists but if diversity is so bad why is the USA the only super power in the world? Spoiler it's because they take in ideas from all over the globe.

Patriotism: Imagine how much the new citizens and their children will love the country that took them in? Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries. Links with the rising world: It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.

Eastern Europe is dying: Eastern Europe is emptying rapidly, migration to west and a low birth rate have left eastern Europe weak and dying. It could again be bumped up with some help from migrants.
Anyone else not scared of le scary brown people and excited at the opportunities they will bring?
>>
>>56773318
We are full. Deal with it.
First we have to deal with the refugees we have here before taking new in.
>>
>>56773318
>brit
Why I am not surprised?
>>
File: 1448412059759.jpg (205 KB, 780x840) Image search: [Google]
1448412059759.jpg
205 KB, 780x840
>>56773318

It's not about money, really. They all carry the virus called Islam that will only grow and fester in Europe over time. Letting in 1,000,000 refugees is almost as stupid as letting in 1,000,000 people with Ebola. Ebola brings destruction much quicker, but ultimately the result is the same.
>>
>>56773318
>Imagine little Muhammad being told by his Mum that they would have been killed but the German government saved them and gave them freedom. He'll be a hardcore German patriot. Same for all countries. Links with the rising world: It can't hurt for us to have links with the developing world.

Muslims have NEVER understood Nationalism or National pride, really. No Muslim Armies keep loyalty unless they are Religious at their root. Their main loyalty is ALWAYS to Islam, and their identity is never German or Afghan or Swedish, but Muslim. This remains true even for 3rd generation Muslims.
>>
>>56774851
They do though. Islam Arabic nationalism.
>>
>>56774633
>They all carry the virus called Islam
wrong
>>
>>56775170
Good lad
>>
>>56773318
SHILL HARDER FAGGOT.
>>
>>56777321
>Good lad

Replace lad with goyim
>>
>>56774851
>Their main loyalty is ALWAYS to Islam, and their identity is never German or Afghan or Swedish, but Muslim. This remains true even for 3rd generation Muslims.
Are you fucking kidding m8? Have you ever heard a person talk? Many of them are proud of being Swedish/Afghan/Iranian/Whatever along with their muslim identity
>>
You know what? I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it if they left their shitty barbaric cultures and religions in their war-torn countries and at least TRIED to assimilate.
My problem is they come here and try to enforce the things that made their own country shit in the first place and then cry 'racism' when they're told to knock it off. You don't come into someone else's home and start bossing the owners around just because they have something in their fridge that you don't like or their walls are painted a certain colour.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.