[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ylyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1448378553267.jpg (245 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1448378553267.jpg
245 KB, 1200x675
Can we get a ylyl /pol/ thread?
>>
>>56773021
get your fuckin bannanas the fuck away from me
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 500x380
>>56773021
Go to fucking /b/ you stupid kike
And then gas yourself
Saged
>>
>>56773021
No. This is not /b/. This is not a fun board. This is a serious board. Get serious or leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x422
>>56773021
>>
>>56773170
It's strange, you're saying "no fun allowed", but you're also pretty belligerent. Could that mean... that you're not ironic? So it all means... that you're an idiot?
Eureka!
>>
>>56773369
Quit trying to be smart frog you are making a fool of yourself

Like I said if you faggots want a ylyl go back to fucking /b/
>>
OP on /pol/ you don't call it a YLYL thread. You call it a /pol/ """""""""humor""""""""" thread and then people will participate in it.
>>
>>56773369
>Reunion
RARE
>>
>>56773188
This. This board is for saying its happening when nothing ever happens.
>>
>>56773547
unironically authoritative... self righteous... exclusive... yes, you perfectly fit the description of homo idiotus.
Wild guesses: you're republican, pro-capitalism and you support Trump.
>>
>>56773672
Agreed. Hopefully one day the happenning will happen and all our past shitposting will instantly reach the status of prophetical writings.
>>
>>56773746
Yes you've hit the nail right on the head
No need to post further
You can return to /b/ now
>>
>>56774996
Thanks for that suggestion but I like it here just fine ;)
Here's a little red-pill for you, which will hopefully make you reflect on your association with capitalism:
Capitalists relie on autocracy: the power of the wealthiest. Democracy is only limited in the current system and we are, to some extent, just as much technocrats as we are democrats.
In order for capitalism to thrive and continue, capitalists of the world have associated themselves with a group that would remove democracy for a total form of autocracy: radical islamists. As symbolized by the friendship between the Bush family and the Ben Laden family, the ties between capitalists and radical islamists have been unquestionnable for more than a decade.
The actual goal of the capitalists is to let society crumble due to the failing of modernism, with symptoms such as degeneracy and the rise of SJWs, to ensure that autocrats (islamic radicals) will be voted into power by people who crave a more traditional lifestyle and are tired of "degeneracy", thus ensuring a long lasting capitalist empire or monarchy, which will be an islamic caliphate on the surface and a capitalist autocracy in essence.
For confirmation of this agenda, watch the red pill brief by major coughlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

I hope this will make you understand that looking at republicans as a solution to degeneracy or the crumbling of society is ultimately making the choice of living under sharia law and autocratic islamic caliphate.

If you are attached to democracy and western values, the capitalists and republicans are you worst ennemies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.