[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In your country , how much do you pay for a McDonald meal ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x405
In your country , how much do you pay for a McDonald meal ?
About 10$ here, is that super overpriced ?
>>
File: OvenInterior.jpg (74 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
OvenInterior.jpg
74 KB, 432x324
>>56772597
Shlomo, this isn't political related.
>>
>>56772597
For a large it's about 14$ here my Jewish friend
>>
>>56772597

I remember it wasn't that long ago that a quarter pounder meal was in the $3-5 range. Now the same thing is twice that. And, no, it's not worth it, which is why they will die soon.
>>
File: 1446269611347.jpg (47 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1446269611347.jpg
47 KB, 992x744
Large here is around $8
>>
Here in Canada it runs you something like 15+ to get good shit. I heard through a friend in the states you can get like 20 nuggets for 3 dollars lol
>>
File: Israel.png (247 KB, 561x444) Image search: [Google]
Israel.png
247 KB, 561x444
>>56772597
I not surprised your worried about spending $10
>>
Here we call fast food joints "restoraunts", i shit you not.

If you can go there at least once a week you can consider yourself to be rich.
>>
>>56773632
Used to have 50 nuggets for $5 in SoCal, but they got rid of it a couple months ago. Broke my heart until they started serving breakfast all day. McMuffins are legit.
>>
11 for a large quarter pounder combo changed to frozen Coke

>I'm eating one right now

Feeling free
>>
>Not just getting a couple of the dollar burgers
They fuck up anything more complicated than Bread + Patty + Cheese + Pickles + Ketchup. Don't give them the opportunity, or go to a place with actual standards.
>>
It costs about 3.50 to get a whataburger, so I imagine a 2-3 dollars for a burger at mcdonalds around here.
>>
>>56772597
>About 10$ here, is that super overpriced?

Yes but again Mordecai you live with your own people who are known for these things afterall
>>
File: 1416539136066.jpg (39 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1416539136066.jpg
39 KB, 1280x852
>>56772597

Yes
>>
>>56772597
Depends on what you order.

Breakfasts are murder here. Think that's why they started offering it all day
>>
>>56772597
Yes but all your food has to be circumcised or something doesn't it.
>>
>>56773837
This. I don't even go there for the burgers anymore. Mcmuffins err time.
>>
a big mac menu with a medium cola and medium sized fries costs 59 DKK or 8,40 USD
>>
>>56772597
$3.50 and then taxes raise it to $7...

its fucking retarded
>>
>>56772597
$8
20 nuggets, fries, and a water
>>
that's alot you're getting jewed over
>>
>>56775302
You have a tax rate of 100%? Jesus, how do you even live in Canada?
>>
>>56772597
A Filet O fish meal costs about 650 yen here.
>>
>>56772597

Dollar menu or GTFO

3 cheeseburgers for $3 and a medium fry for $2,

OR

3 cheeseburgers for $3 and 2 McChickens for $2.

Best way to maximize calories per $. It's actually a really smart way to eat cheap. I really don't see how poor people can go hungry in this country.
>>
In the UK, it's £4.09 for a Big Mac meal, and I think 40p extra to make it large.

I used to work in a McDonald's while studying so I'll tell you the various international customer stereotypes:

--occasionally I'd get an American or Canadian customer who would always go,
'YOU CALL THIS A "LARGE MEAL" HAHA, WHAT, IN THE STATES/TORONTO THIS IS LIKE OUR SMALLEST SIZE, WHAT A JOKE, LMAO"

-- I would also get the odd German customer who would be like, 'oh ja... can I has se beer?" and I'm like, "we don't sell beer here", and he'd look confused.

--Asians would always order the fillet of fish. Don't know why.

--Polish would always order "Chezborger", but like, 10 of them.

--Nigerians/Africans would always ask for BEG MOC. The guys seemed alright but hard to understand, but the women would always look at you like a piece of shit and would always fucking argue over the menu or what they wanted.
>>
>>56775648
McChickens in my town cost as much as McDoubles.
>>
I haven't eaten there in years. Did they double all of their prices or something?
>>
>>56772597
Why do all these other nations act like fast food is so cool?

And they get all these gross gimmicky variations of our fast food meals that I've never seen here

In my country, the one that started fast food, the only people who eat it (aside from chic fil) have no respect for themselves and are mostly obese and poor
>>
In russia it's like 2$ for big mac, 1 for frie and about 1 to something to drink.
>>
>>56775929
Damn, even 1.7$ big mac. (about 110 rubles)
>>
>>56772597
The Jew knows that the average American will be distracted when McDonalds is brought up. I see through your Jewish trickery though. I will figure out what you're trying to hide and I will bring it to the light of day. But to answer your question without taxes a meal from McDonalds with fries and a drink is usually under 7 dollars.
>>
I think it's mandatory and free under American universal healthcare
>>
The other day I bought 20 piece nuggets, 3 hash browns, large fry, large sweet tea, and a small coffee for $13
>>
Not a clue.
>>
>>56775876
Not true. Some people are just fucking busy, or out of town and not wanting to spend 20+ bucks every time they sit down to eat
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.