[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump continues to stand by N.J. 9/11 claims despite blowback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1448454269955.jpg (15 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1448454269955.jpg
15 KB, 400x225
>"I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down," Donald Trump said. "Thousands of people were cheering. So something's going on. We've got to find out what it is."

>Shai Goldstein said it's possible Trump and others are confusing alleged cheering in New Jersey with celebrations that occurred in the West Bank on 9/11.

>"Nothing happened in Jersey City nor Paterson," Goldstein told NJ Advance Media on Monday. "No one knew when the Twin Towers fell who was responsible and investigations by the ADL concluded there were no celebrations of any kind — none — in Paterson or any where else in New Jersey."

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/trump_continues_to_stand_by_nj_911_claims_despite.html
>>
>thousands and thousands

kek

literally no proof of that
>>
>>56772287

Well what else can Trump do? He can't apologize or back down. His entire campaign strategy has been on doubling down on controversy and only with Carson's Seventh Day Adventist stuff did he shy away because of the reception it received.

Trump just needs to say something else or pivot to a new controversy. Then again I (and nearly every pundit) have been wrong about controversy even being able to hurt him.
>>
>>56772287
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334489/Donald-Trump-slammed-outrageous-impression-disabled-New-York-Times-reporter.html

CANNOT be stumped
>>
>goldstein
>>
It doesn't even fucking matter anymore. Take that how you will. If he can generate this much media hatred and make this villlify him with the Prez nomination isn't until next fucking November, it makes the Media blow their load eons too early, so when they're calling him Hitler next October, no one will give a shit, because they'll have been doing it for over a year and no one gives a shit.

Trumps a genius whether you like it or not.
>>
OH SHIT, TRUMP IS STUMPED

ALL OF HIS SUPPORTERS LOVE MUSLIMS AND WILL BE VERY OFFENDED! OMG

you retards
>>
>>56772287
>ADL concluded there were no celebrations of any kind

Especially not those dancing Israelis right
>>
I'm so fucking sick of these shills saying it wasn't true. I lived next door to that shit hole town in NJ. I saw those fucking muzzies aloha snackbarring in the street burning flags. Not a thousand but a couple hundred. He inflated the number but the truth is the fucking truth.

This is just the ignorance of our sand nigger loving media. Can't fucking stump. Grow some balls America. Get back to our past tradition and being able to leave your front door open.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 960x720
>>56772287
I'm watching as every forum and website is feeding Trump more and more support. Any sort of blow back towards Trump will feed his poll ratings.

Why? Because that's what his campaign is all about. Controversy. He's gaming the system. It's obvious. The more outsiders attempt to contradict him the more powerful he becomes.

The only way to stop him at this point is to completely ignore him. I mean 100% pretend like he doesn't exist. But guess what? No one is going to do that in a million years because that's the point. The system produces controversy. It MANUFACTURES hate. This isn't a phenomenon, it's an inevitability of such a corrupt and ugly system.

So when you're living under the rule of the greatest fascist dictator in Western Civilization and you look over to me as I wave his NUS(NEW UNITED STATES) flag, I will whisper to you; "You brought this on yourself." and we will be look upward to Ron and Rand Paul's public executions. They will both call down to the cheering masses, "You should have listened!" but no one will be left to want to. Every one will only support the supreme leader of Earth, who's reign will be endless and terrible as he evolves in to the robotic, 3 tonne monster that we so desperately desire him to be.

Eventually, we will pray to no god in particular, but only Trump will answer then as he has learned to penetrate our thoughts and remove us of our need to be free by grafting the submissive nature of dogs in to our frontal lobes. Soon, we will beg the master for treats and he will oblige us with gladiatorial sport, not forcing but merely allowing us to tear the flesh from one another's brother for the amusement of our God-King, master Trump lord of time and space.

You should have listened.
>>
File: 1445564816905.jpg (70 KB, 680x377) Image search: [Google]
1445564816905.jpg
70 KB, 680x377
>>56772287
Trump should just start saying whatever comes into his head on stage. Talk about reptilian liberal lizards trying to take away our guns. Talk about homosexual indian gangs in alabama. Talk about Canadian terrorists coming in through the Maine border. Who gives a shit? Just get up there and go hog wild
>>
>>56773327
I don't think you need reaffirm with /pol/, Donald.
>>
>>56773370
You surprised me with this post. I kept expecting your post to take a dark turn and predict a negative outcome but it kept getting better.
>>
Doesn't matter, Trump cannot be stopped. He wields the power of memes.
>>
File: 4chan-alpha-don-Trump-gun.png (583 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4chan-alpha-don-Trump-gun.png
583 KB, 640x1136
Bro, he is already on his next "controversy" that this does not matter anymore.

And while beta liberal fags cry about the handicap faggot, he is already planning his next controversy to forget that one.

He is playing chess, while liberals play checkers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.