[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Women at work stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1355832869091.jpg (31 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
1355832869091.jpg
31 KB, 568x426
I started volunteering at an animal shelter after work to give back and use up some free hours I had. Very few men there, of course, but the work is still rewarding. Every time I come in, it's spending time with mistreated animals, walking dogs, cleaning and fixing kennels, handiwork, etc. Feel good stuff and I'm always busy.

But I noticed today that while me and the one other dude on my shift spend most of our time fixing stuff, scrubbing stalls and wrestling pitbulls, the women sit around and just pet the animals, call them cute names, and gossip. There's no real concern for treating the animals LIKE animals.

Case in point why this is retarded: today one of the pitbulls lost its shit while I was bringing it back to its pen. It started foaming and trying to attack one of the other dogs, full open jaw and everything. Being a guy who's not an idiot and doesn't let his guard down around animals, I was prepared for this and immediately yanked the choke collar, safely restrained the dog and slowly walked it to a safe distance while my buddy dealt with distracting the other dog.

This same exact scenario played out with one of the women. Her friends were chatting and feeding treats to their favorite dog, fluffing its blankets and the like, while the other was walking back this one real aggressive pitbull mix. The walker suddenly starts screeching that something is wrong and we look to find the pitbull locked onto her wrist and not letting go. We had to shove a stick up its ass to get it to open its jaws it was clamped so tight. And when we asked what happened, all she could say was that she kept feeding it treats on their walk and when she ran out it started sniffing her pockets. One thing led to another, she tried to distract it by petting it and offering a toy. All while she was putting it back in the pen with another dog still out of its pen. Her dog saw all this and flew off the handle, biting her.

Fuck, /pol/, gimme some more women at work stories.
>>
>>56771853

>had to shove a stick up its ass
>>
File: 1432945617058.jpg (57 KB, 960x931) Image search: [Google]
1432945617058.jpg
57 KB, 960x931
>>56771853
>Stick in anus

You are a master in your craft sir
>>
>>56771853
You should become a vet, you already have relevant experience.
>>
>>56771853
>work with majority women
>somehow every time I'm at work it's time for things to be lifted/garbage taken out etc etc
>reached a point where it doesn't get done if I'm not there

Wage gap amirite
>>
File: 1441852062638.gif (3 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1441852062638.gif
3 MB, 350x263
>>56771853

>work as lifeguard
>most of the other lifeguards are women

>time to sweep and clean everything up after the day
>time for a gossip circle while male anons do everything

>time to clean the bathrooms
>ewww gross I need to leave early male anons
>we already cleaned the men's bathroom teehee

>time to take out all of the trash
>like omg anon look at all of those bees everywhere
>I think used to be allergic when I was a kid or something so I can't

>attractive woman in general area
>disregard everything presently occurring
>shit-talk her appearance until she is no longer there

I could go on for days.
>>
>>56774157
Bro where do you lifeguard? I work almost entirely with men so I don't have any shitty lifeguarding stories because we all actually do our jobs
>>
>>56774947

In Texas, and I don't lifeguard anymore.

We had like 3-4 females to every male.
>>
>Sister working in a female-only environment
>Constantly miserable, people calling in 'sick' all of the time, simple things like lifting anything remotely heavy becomes the task of the day. Shittalking and drama.

All you have to do is to scoop ice cream and serve coffee, how hard could it possibly be?
>>
>>56771853
I used to not think of women in such a negative light until /pol/ but now I can truly see
>>
>work with women
>entitled, backstabbing 2 faced bitches and whores
I am also woman but pretty autistic.
>>
File: 1448074665453.gif (158 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1448074665453.gif
158 KB, 260x187
>>56775471
thinking the world's problems are due to the jews is only a distraction from the true red pill.
>mfw women are behind the problems of the world (true red-pill)
>>
>>56775639
Jewish women, to be precise.
>>
>department used to have women
>constant drama, bickering, not getting shit done

3 months later

>no women in department
>work gets done
>location become one of the best in the district

Funny how things work out
>>
>>56771853
>had to shove a stick up its ass
I'm not sure I would have even thought of doing that. My God man, you are a hero!
Long shall we sing about the man who saved a woman by shoving a stick up a dog's ass.
>>
File: I did nazi that coming.jpg (14 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
I did nazi that coming.jpg
14 KB, 285x214
>>56775704
>>
Fake story.

No one would shove a stick up a dog's ass to get it to let go. That could further enrage the dog.

As an animal lover and the owner of a small dog I know how to actually get a big dog to let go if it bites something.

You're a lying sack of shit OP.
>>
>>56775966
>i know for a fact that thing i've never tried doesn't work
>>
>>56771853
>We had to shove a stick up its ass to get it to open its jaws it was clamped so tight.

Okay. Assuming you're genuine, when dealing with terriers it's best to use break bars. Shove them between the back teeth and twist.

I'm surprised a rescue shelter wouldn't have them on hand, considering how many pitbull/amstaff mixes end up there.
>>
File: yeah das it mane.png (523 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
yeah das it mane.png
523 KB, 640x426
>>56775530

>I am also woman

Please fill out my girlfriendu application -- the position has been vacant for 28 years.
>>
>>56775966
>That could further enrage the dog.

That's the point, retard. You want it to let go and swing around for a new target.
>>
>>56771853
I do that same thing with toast
>>
>>56775966
youre retarded its how it's done animal fucker
>>
>>56771853
>We had to shove a stick up its ass to get it to open its jaws it was clamped so tight.

um, what the fuck?
>>
File: logan.jpg (123 KB, 396x347) Image search: [Google]
logan.jpg
123 KB, 396x347
>>56776176
that's just 2 christmas till wizardry
stay strong and say no to tempting whores
>>
>>56776373
if you were locked down on a nice burger or shrimp from the barbie or roo cock or whatever the fuck it is you eat down there and someone jammed a stick up your ass you'd stop chewing
>>
>>56776373

Grabbing a male's balls has the same effect. Dog goes nuts and loses it's grip to get the person molesting it. In a pinch, it's a way to get a dog with a strong grip off a target.
>>
>>56771853
No real storys to tell that wouldn't just be complaining about mundane shit, but I do agree women are absolutely horrible when you have to work with them.

I worked at one of them minimum wage shitty convenient store type places for two years, 80% of my coworkers were women (we constantly fired/hired/relocated).

Out of the ~15 or so employees I saw come and go that were female only one of them was worth a shit, and she was 50 years old and worked harder than most of the men, and never complained about anything once.

Now I work in a job that doesn't have any women and there is no drama, at all, and shit gets done.
>>
>>56776700
>>56776753

fair enough.
>>
File: 1.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
>>56776700
>>
got into engineering specifically so I would never have to deal with a woman on the job
>>
>>56771853

i just hate how social they are. everyone always has to come if they decide to do something outside of work. i dont want to ever go. ever! stop pestering me to go along!
>>
>>56771853

nazis-put-a-stick-up-my-ass.jpg
>>
Be me
Only guy in the office apart from an old man who's so beta he doesn't count.
All women constantly sick on a rolling rota.
So shit at time management they can't believe I get 98% of my work done on Monday morning and spent the rest of the time fucking around.
>>
I work at a restaurant and all the women there are illegal mexicans that can speak the english language well enough to be servers.

All of them are pretty hard working and I never have any problems with them, in fact, they work harder than me.
>>
>>56777205
most illegals work really fukken hard so yeah
>>
>>56777086
>I get 98% of my work done on Monday morning and spent the rest of the time fucking around.

you are a saint.
>>
>>56775464
This has got to be a woman thing, no one else calls in sick as much as the women at my work place. Every single day someone is covering for someone who called in sick. Sick leave needs to be reworked. It not being paid out when you quit leads to people taking sick days constantly to use up this bank of hours and harms productivity. A compulsory medical certificate would help along with a certain pay out if you use a certain % of your sick leave eg. Joe has called in sick 3 times in 6 years, when he resigned he was paid out his entire sick leave bank of hours due to his outstanding commitment.
>>
>>56777205
You should call the cops and have them thrown out if they are illegals, how can you just turn a blind eye to that?
>>
>>56777515
maybe they call in sick so much because they shit blood 1 week out of 4
>>
>>56777515

dude, that IS how it works.

in cali at least..
>>
>>56777528
I live in commiefornia, so I don't think they would even do shit. And for one, as much as I hate illegal mexicans leeching off our system, I like them because they work hard, and they still pay taxes. They work over 40 hours a week, if they were gone, I would be fucked with hours.
>>
>>56777672
It doesn't really matter if they work hard, they're spics.
>>
>>56775464
My girl is a nurse, it's absurd the shit the women she works with do to avoid work.
>>
>>56775530
Post pic. Cute autistic girl?
>>
>>56777724
True, but still, Commiefornia won't do shit.
>>
When I used to work in a doctors office they would give me shit if I "judged" someone degenerate while they judge me and others.
I worked with a sheboon, a coalburner and an old ocd hag and had to leave the room sometimes when they voiced their opinions on things in the news to prevent me from going crazy.
The only ones I liked was the Hispanic and Asian girls.
>>
File: 1427492360364.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1427492360364.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>>56777583

In my experience, when a young, otherwise healthy young woman calls in sick there's a good chance she's totally hung over and she's having trouble sitting down because she took so much dick the night before
>>
777M GET
>>
>be working as manager at a software company, you know the kind with lots of codemonkeys
>sit in my cubicle and coordinate with everyone, our overseas team and all
>get mail from overseas manager that we still haven't done x job
>call x job's team leader, in my cubicle
>ask her what's up, what problems are they facing and when will they be done with the work
>she starts crying saying the pressure is too much
>don't girls from her team start consoling her and stuff
>I sit there looking like a retard because I have no idea what to do in a situation like this
>she and another girl goes home midday because apparently crying justifies that somehow
>her other teammates get all the work done by over timing (mind you, overtime is not paid for in India)
>she submits the work

I literally just asked her what's the problem, and she broke down crying.
>>
>>56777909
Curb your whores usa.
>>
>>56771853
What kind of yeast went into that bread ... ohnevermind
>>
>>56771853

I worked at a Kroger. Pretty much meat department was the only department that was almost entirely guys, and we were always the most chill department and never had much drama outside of the old drunk who wouldn't do jack shit

Deli and bakery on the other hand, holy fuck I can't believe how much drama they'd always have other nothing. It's a bunch of old ladies and teenage girls, and honestly the 50 year old women act just as bad as the teenagers sometimes

They can never keep their shit straight, they're the department where someones gonna call off everyday cause of "emotional problems" or something retarded

We always had to help them with the simplest of shit cause either somethings "gross" and they don't want to deal with it or they're just dumb and don't know what to do even though most of them have worked there for 2+ years

It's really sad when they call someone from meat department over just to dump out a trash can that doesn't weigh more than 20 pounds. If it was just old ladies having problems with lifting something I'd understand, but we even hear shit like "hey uh can u cut this salami i just think its gross hahaha omg"
>>
>>56777932
holy shit i hate women crying at work
>>
>>56777909
To be fair in my experience 99% of people calling in sick actually just have bad hangovers regardless of whether they're young or old, male or female
>>
>women are incompetent thread
>half the posts are trying to get contact info from an autistic female
Never change.
>>
>>56777973
Same here bro, meat clerk jn houston. The bitches in deli try to snag me to k8ve their shit whenever they can
>>
I don't really work with women but i do study with them

Almost every group project where there is a girl goes like this:
"Do my part of the work because i have problems"

I fucking hate it because the other people in my group is so fucking tolerant "ok ok we'll do it, just go home and cry if you need to"
>>
>>56778116

Haha I actually prefer to work hung over, but then again I'm a substitute teacher and my job is 90% little shits lying to me
>>
File: 1423271660308.png (1 MB, 440x3784) Image search: [Google]
1423271660308.png
1 MB, 440x3784
always relevant
>>
File: 1431390293985.png (392 KB, 326x908) Image search: [Google]
1431390293985.png
392 KB, 326x908
>>56771853
I have couple experiences of this.

>Be student
>accept to work as an errand boy in an expo, all I had to is wear a suit and do what they told, easy job easy money.
>I was assigned to 3rd floor where I had to adulate VIP's.
>Grow bored and decided to check the expo stands.
>A cute woman grabs my arm and tells that they're thristy and run out of water, I replied with I'll fetch someone to help.
>I checked their exhibition stand, 4 good looking woman, 1 obvious fat activist, and your typical blond hair, nerd glasses wearing numale.
>Eventually did nothing and returned to 3rd floor, then I head back to down floor again.
>Same woman, now with puppy eyes told me "We haven't recieved any water, one of our colleague's has fainted do something please"
>It goes without saying, the fat one has fainted due to dehydration.
>I replied with "There's something wrong with water distribution I'll handle it shortly"
>4 hours later, I passed near their stand, they are so exhausted they could only lift their head just to hear my "Not yet" response.
>contemplated on how could one be this uncapable, how did they survived to this day? and decided with helping them.
>Entered to hotel's kitchen and grabbed a huge water bottle stack and brought it down.
>With their last remaining of energy they lifted their head to see the miracle.
>They jumped on it like one would dig onto food when the ramadan fasting ends.
>People (mostly woman) also came and grabbed the water bottles for themselves.
>Apparently whole floor has run out of water and nobody helped them.
>Got treated as a miraculous messiah whole expo long.
>>
>>56778128
it was only one post
i think your 10 year old wife wants you to read a bedtime story before you rape open her freshly healed cunt :3
>>
What is wrong with western women. When I worked in a factory here there were a lot of women and many of them did the same aftertasks as men did. Like taking out trash, replacing the bottle on the water dispenser, etc, but a lot of them were small weak women, yet they did it by themselves without asking for help. And when I offered help or I told them to call me so I can do it, because it's still heavy work and they have weak frames they refused or didn't call me.

tl;dr western women are shit
>>
>>56778423
die turk, the drunk mentals will bomb your dirty hairy ass, bitch
>>
>>56777932
POO

IN

Where?

IN LOO, RANJEEP!

IN LOO.
>>
No crazy stories, except really hormonal women. I'm a server. Girls can get higher tips if they act cute, but at least one of them ends up crying most shifts. Can barely handle more than 4 tables at a time without freaking out (good guy servers handle 6 tables comfortably, I've had 10 at a time and given them good service). Women are just mostly inferior without using their looks or gender to rouse extra tips.
>>
>>56778530
Oh shit

Hungary bringing the heat

Fuck son
>>
File: 1436425188742.jpg (36 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1436425188742.jpg
36 KB, 356x374
>>56778679
Well at least, there's not much wrong that killing a gypsy like you wouldn't fix.
>>
File: 1447815421568.jpg (439 KB, 1543x2159) Image search: [Google]
1447815421568.jpg
439 KB, 1543x2159
>mfw my best boss is female
>seriously god tier, no sjw bs whatsoever
>i'm a 43 yo dude btw
>>
>>56771853

I've got a bunch of women at work and to be honest we're all fine. No woman vs woman shit or anything like that. But then again, most of the people here are laid back and have similar interests (weebshit) and there's only like 30 people total working in our office.
>>
>>56778586
I can only agree.
I am struck when I meet foreign women by not only how hot they are but how hard working and friendly. In America the media tells you that being hot buys you out of needing to be polite or honest. And then the media tells you that everyone is hot.
>>
I study hardcore STEM and the few girls here are pretty smart desu senpai
>>
>>56776176
>>56777803
>manic pixie dream girl complex
You guys realize autistic means 'annoying and bad with people', right? She would make a terrible girlfriend. Sharing the opinion that useles females are useless is not a strong basis for a relationship
>>
>>56778270
Had to do group projects in basic college courses, because in America you spend 2 years taking general education classes (that should've been covered in highschool) before you can start working towards your major.

I've gotten the dumb cunt who automatically assumes the position of de facto group leader and inevitably fucks up while trying to pit the blame on someone else.

Said dumb cunt will waste time trying to be Democratic for every single pointless thing

Democracy is irrelevant because she wants things done her way anyway

Will throw a petulant fit when she doesn't get her way, proceeds to sabotage project.

This has been a reincurring character trait of like 3 different people I've had to work with.

I've also gotten the dumb cunt who acts helpless and intentionally more retarded to get out of work. I'm more mad at the thirsty betalords who gobble that shit up tbqh
>>
>>56777973
>"hey uh can u cut this salami i just think its gross hahaha omg"

sounds like she needs some salami. if you know what i mean.
>>
I don't understand what's wrong with your women, our women act like human beings in the workplace. I guess you spoil them too much. The only problem I've ever had with women was at my uni. I used to get assigned in groups with one girl very often and she was really bossy, belittled everyone etc. Then again, she was also legitimately the smartest person in the group, did most of the work and later I found out she was just socially retarded and didn't know her behavior annoyed everyone (apparently laughing at people for not knowing something was her idea of humor).
>>
>>56777041
Now you're just the asocial one. Every human needs love and people around him/her, they're just doing what every human does
>>
>>56778530
>letting the cunt heal
what kind of man are you
>>
>Only one woman in my department
>All she does is tell everyone else what to do, only carry the lightest of weights when distributing around the place while we do 90% of all the heavy lifting

Women are a joke.

Absolute joke.
>>
>>56778423
Kind of a dick move not to grab them some water the first time they asked but after like 30 minutes I would've helped myself
>>
>>56779076
I was with an autistic virgin qt for two years, not self-diagnosed autism either, was pretty gud other than the fact that any change in her daily routine like me having to work an extra shift would put her in an extremely bad mood, she was kind of tsundere in general which annoyed me, pussy and ass were both fantastically tight tho
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (1 MB, 1151x2048) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
1 MB, 1151x2048
Women at my place

>MUH vacations
>MUH sick leave
>MUH wacky diet
>MUH shit-stirring
>MUH 3/4 the effort, tops
>MUH THYROID

Seriously everyone month someone is getting their thyroid carved out. What's the fucking deal with women and thyroids??? Quit inhaling the muffins everyday fatty and that goiter in your neck might cease!

Although to be fair there's 2 girls I work with that are actually awesome. Both love horror/ghosts, video games, eating food, dark humor and are good looking. Totally easy to get along with individually, yet, they both hate eachother.
>>
>>56778857
Who are these fluids druids?
>>
>>56777973
i just started at a restaurant that hasn't had male server in years. i get the "clean the mans bathroom" and the "carry heavy shit" jobs all the time. but im also respected for it. so its pretty cool
>>
>>56779313
>Although to be fair there's 2 girls I work with that are actually awesome. Both love horror/ghosts, video games, eating food, dark humor and are good looking. Totally easy to get along with individually, yet, they both hate eachother.
typical
>>
>>56779292
Dude it's water, something you can find after a 5 minute long search.
>>
>>56779076
this
also am not cute, or good looking

annoying im not sure but definitely very awkward with people
>>
>>56778423
>jumped on it like one would dig onto food when the ramadan fasting ends.

fuck islam.
>>
>>56771853
>the women sit around and just pet the animals,
>call them cute names, and gossip
it's what women do, get used to it faggot
>>
>>56777911
BAM U GOT 9/11
>>
>>56777932
do you have designated crying streets?
>>
>>56779596
This. If a person
>goes on 4chan
>has low self esteem
>play lost of video games
>describe themselves as autistic
If any or all of these apply, they're gonna be a bad partner, whether they're male or female. We are just not fun to hang out with. People have this weird idea that once upon a time they'll stumble upon a perfect person from the opposite sex, who will resolve all of your personality issues and defects, and you'll live happily ever after. In reality, personality changes need work and effort. You can be what you want to be, but it takes years.
>>
>>56775966
the part about that is true

the way to get a pit or staff to let go
>>
File: MarioNo.png (21 KB, 226x212) Image search: [Google]
MarioNo.png
21 KB, 226x212
>work any job ever
>women only hold jobs in the tertiary sector
>they are all secretaries, assistants, cashiers or some shit like that
>they do nothing but talk about retarded stuff and gossips all day everyday

Don't have any specific story to tell, it's just the usual stuff. I've always knew women were that way anyway, since middle school, they do nothing but chat about completely unrelated things to the work at hand.

Wait I've actually got a story to tell after all.

>be mall security guard
>cashiers talking all day during work
>talking all day even after work
>it's past time to close everything down, it's already 10PM
>some women are still talking in the lockers room, even though they've been talking all fucking day already, and they do this everyday, even though they know I've been working for 12 hours straight and we should have already left 30 minutes ago
>still taking their sweet time

Fuck women

another story

>hot young girl recently joined as a cashier
>try to be nice to her
>discovers she has a boyfriend when she comes to shop with him
>dropped
>just say hi when I see her from now on
>at night when it's time to close, she says she is scared to go back to her car alone, and if I can go with her
>mfw

Women think they are so entitled to everyhting, including using random men for personal protection, acting all flirty only when it's convenient to them and then acting ultra cold or down right ignoring you when they don't have any use for you.
Fuck them.
>>
>>56777973
Kroger bro here. I work in the deli and I fully agree; nothing but fucking chit chat. Something I hate is how lazy the girls are.

They're all fat, but think they have these feminine wiles I'll go crazy for. Pouty look, "Anon can you ____ I'm sooooo tired".

She made sandwiches for four hours while i've been moving heavy shit in the sink area for a ten hour shift after I had to unload the truck they refuse to touch.

The only good thing though is they don't allow drama to start about me, so eh. I don't hear shit and the second management tries to scold me for something, elderly black women come running to my defense about how I'm a good boy and dindu nuffin
>>
>>56779607
care with edges m79
>>
>>56779114
This is my fifth major project with a group. And i really miss just writing projects by my self.

People spend way too much time trying to explain to me why x project can't be undertook instead of trying to figure out how we can make it work together.
>>
>working
>2015

neet life for me
>>
>>56773174
>one woman in otherwise all men's workplace
>manual labour job
>never picks anything up, always calls someone else over to do it for her
>used a calculator to add 30 and 14
>got workplace c ucks to move the product for her
>couldn't understand why she was 3 over after adding 17

I tried explaining to her that they were 3 over because she decided to move 3 units, THEN 14. Her response was "No, but we can't have put on that many because I added it up and we only needed 14". One of the c ucks whiteknighted for her and said that "We should just back off and let her figure it out".
>>
>>56780019
How can you enjoy being a parasite and never owning anything.
>>
>>56780064
How can you enjoy being a slave to the chosen race?
>>
>>56780100
How do you know I am not from the chosen race.
>>
>>56780019
Proverbs 14:
23 All hard work brings a profit,
but mere talk leads only to poverty.
24 The wealth of the wise is their crown,
but the folly of fools yields folly.
>>
>>56778586
Western women feel they are owed everything

Asians know that it takes hard work and common sense

50% of CEOs here are female

i would never hire a white girl because I know she will use the registers to look for unmarried rich men and gossip most of the day
>>
File: thumbsup_peter_erskine.jpg (18 KB, 268x223) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup_peter_erskine.jpg
18 KB, 268x223
>>56779313
Christ, I forgot about all the sickies and holidays. Women at my work never have any leave, and each travel overseas several times a year. Regularly show up late because muh excuses, ALWAYS in a rush to go home early, always sit around doing fuck all during shifts when there's shitloads of work to do, yet being informed they have a job to do (something that's specifically their personal job that day) is a huge drama.

O, and they ALL bitch about each other behind each other's backs, and try to get you on their side.

It's like they've never even considered how much easier it might be to work in a place where everybody puts in a reasonable amount of effort and acts professionally with each other.

>mfw I get rostered onto a weekend/evening shift and it's all dudes.
>>
>>56780100
workers made the devices you are using to shitpost
and your house
and your roads
>>
>>56780142
You wouldn't get mad at NEETs you'd be masturbating with fat wads of cash
>>
File: jew dough.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jew dough.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>56780195
Thanks wageslave
>>
>>56779994

im finished now.
>>
>>56780195
Let's be realistic here.
Humans need not apply.
>>
>>56777932
She obviously hadn't been raped enough lately, hop to it Sailesh.
>>
>>56780218
>wageslave
Your parents being wageslaves and you being a tumor on them doesnt exactly put you above wageslaves

you are basicly a slave's unfortunate extension
>>
File: rock beats scissors, idiot.png (140 KB, 300x410) Image search: [Google]
rock beats scissors, idiot.png
140 KB, 300x410
>>56780292
Thanks wageslave
>>
>>56780064
i own plenty of stuff though, and make $400 a week in government payments, plus free home from my parents so all of that is 100% profit
>>
>>56780153

doesnt the bible preach money/wealth is evil too?
>>
>>56780264
what are you implying exactly
>>
>>56779506

That probably won't last, they'll forget that the work they gave to the men is actually hard and start giving you shit

I worked in a bookstore that got a new manager shortly after I was hired who set about systematically driving out all the male employees until I was the only one left

Every Friday we got a shipment of 80-100 ~60 pound boxes of books and I was the only person left on staff physically capable of unloading them. After about six months of this the manager decided she didn't like me and started following me around with a clipboard trying to write me up for shit and eventually fired me for piddly shit like taking two extra minutes on a cigarette break

They actually closed the store about three weeks after I was let go. Apparently the back room started overflowing with unopened shipments, including third party marketing displays they had paid us to put out (a pretty big deal actually, they sent reps around to check on them and raised hell when they weren't displayed perfectly), I imagine the regional management realized how useless everybody at that store was at that point
>>
>>56780019

autismbux?
>>
>>56780368
>goverment payments
elaborate
maybe i should move to your country and be human garbage there
>>
>>56775753
Wait until some fat cunt in HR gets wind of this.
>>
>>56780370
https://www.englishclub.com/ref/Sayings/Money/
>>
>>56779904
Underrated post. Well done sir.
>>
>>56780392
He means that robots can do all work in the future. He's partially right, though. All handwork can be automated. In the future we no longer have to work hard to survive, or to have a good life. Our parents and grandparents grew up with that mentality, that's why they're so quick to point out how lazy the next generations are. Fact is, we live in a world where one farmer can feed a thousand people. So that's 999 people who don't have to farm to survive. Extrapolate this and we are heading towards a society where less and less jobs have to be worked. Unemployment shouldn't be a bad thing, but a clear sign of economic and technological advancement.
>>
>>56780167
>O, and they ALL bitch about each other behind each other's backs, and try to get you on their side.

Seriously, even girls recognise that this is true. Every female I've ever known has complained about how some other female at work is a bitch. Men just get shit done. Even if we don't particularly like each other. Only time it heats up is if someone is deliberately going out of their way to be a dick, but that's exceedingly rare.
>>
>>56779593
m8 they made a request that you, as part of the convention staff, promised to fulfill.

Imagine flagging down a taxi only to have the driver say "yes OK hold on" while he drove off and left you stranded.

After a certain point it'd be stupid to wait for him when he left. But the fact that he promised something he wouldn't do is completely rude and wrong on his part.
>>
>>56780155
>i would never hire a white girl because I know she will use the registers to look for unmarried rich men and gossip most of the day

haha good policy.
>>
>>56780155
hire me
i work hard and has no interest in men
>>
>>56778423

You're a fucking moron holy shit
Fuck Turkey, seriously.
>>
>>56779912

Bullshit.

You think that poking a dog that has latched onto something with a stick is the best route to take? LOL you fucktards are stupid.

You know nothing about dogs.
>>
>>56779904
I'll pass then.
>>
>>56780420
I pretended to have a mental illness (anxiety) so I get the disability support pension.

I have more money than I know what to do with.
>>
>>56780717
I wondered who which nation would be offended by this.

Yet again, I'm not surprised.
>>
>>56775966
>>56780749
>being this retarted
>>
>>56771853

>"We had to shove a stick up its ass"

They call him the Dog Whisperer
>>
>>56780797
i am actualy mad and jelly
>>
>>56778423
>your job was to help people
>take over 4 hours to give people water on a hot day
>women was even cute but you still refused to help her
>>
>>56780847
My job was to help VIP, it's hotel staff's job to distribute provisions.
>>
>>56780776
Yeah but take it as an opportunity. Make yourself into a person that you like, that you can be confident of. Become an attractive person. What that entails is up to you, but you must understand that there's a reason that you're single, and it's not because women are awful
>>
>>56777583
So then say that you will miss these days every month instead of calling in 10mins into the shift leaving us short handed and scrambling to find someone to cover for you. I understand it's not something that can be controlled but it's absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>56776687
>say no to tempting whores
Glad to see someone still has values, Eszter!
>>
>>56780967
I agree with you.
>>
>>56777590
Here we have two types of leave, annual and sick. Both accumulate and you can use your annual leave whenever you please eg for going on holidays etc. sick leave you can use when sick (yeah right). When you quit your job you will be paid out al your annual leave banked up but you will not get your sick leave. This leads to people feeling they have to finish all their sick leave lest they lose it, it comes out of their pay after all right?
>>
>>56779904
Do autists make better or worse partners for other autists?
>>
>>56780931
I'll still pass, I think. Women are pretty awful as well.
>>
>work a job with flexible hours, kinda physical
>every female hire quits within a month
>1 literally lasted 1 day
>constantly see other teams down a guy, and the name/person is almost always female

what do they do with all these days off. also they are constantly talking or texting
>>
>>56779922
to be fair, everyone is france is a lazy shit. not even kidding.
>>
>>56777583
>>56777515
This is why workplaces need some kind of log in system, where it's registered how much hours you actually work, and you get paid based on that.

As a programmer, I worked a company where there was an application where you logged in when you entered, and logged out when you leave for lunch or smoke break or whatever. This way they could to the minute determine how much you worked. Especially with blue-collar jobs this is important
>>
>>56781069
Since the dawn of the cellphone era women have been able to text-whore men 24/7 sometimes 10 men at a time.
>>
>>56781105
I thought this was standard already
Anyways menstruation should not be an excuse but i think many use it
>>
>>56781057
Worse. "Double negative makes a positive" is only true in math, not in complex systems like emotions and personality

>>56781063
Okay that's up to you of course. But what do you think of my advice?
>>
>>56781105
Wut ? You don't have that ?

I've never had a job where my hours were not monitored. My work has always been monitored aswell, knowing how much i produce and so on and so forth.
>>
>>56775284
>>56774947
>>56774157
Christ

There's going to be a huge surge in slutty lifeguards when the new Baywatch airs.
>>
File: 1445516037621.gif (3 MB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1445516037621.gif
3 MB, 400x260
>>56771853

>Work at petrol station/ mini-supermarket
>As a male employee I do anything and everything. My 30 minute break aside my time is non stop stacking shelves, taking out the bins, and doing cashier duty as well when things get busy
>Women employees only do cashier. Even if this means there's only one man on the floor and three of them (we tend to have 4 person shifts) they will persist.
>Manager is a woman, she doesn't do shit about this ofc
>They spend half their time standing around chatting and drinking coffee while for me it's non stop crates and bins, yet regardless how many of them there are they always let the queues get out of hand
>Conversely when I get cashier I'm much faster than any of them, queues almost never build up
>So I do all the grunt work and they do nothing, and when their shit gets out of hand they call me from doing the stuff I'm already doing and get me to do it, rather than just being half responsible and dealing with it like they're paid
>tfw when female boss on top f all this expects me to to do the work of two to three shop floor staff and threatens to fire me over and over when I have trouble juggling 20 tasks at once
>>
>>56777932
I have crossed a threshold when it comes to girls crying. Rather than feeling any sympathy (the normal response?), it actually makes me angry.
>>
>get shit job after high school
>only non-weak/gay man
>told I was hired to lift heavy stuff and not be a bitch like rest of the staff
>GM tells women to do something
>they complain for my help
>laugh in their face and say "no"
>GM thinks I'm great, promotes me to associate manager despite only working there for a year (compared to others with 2 years of experience)

GM makes fun of the bitchy female employees with me. We have 2 cool girls though, and they were both promoted as well.
>>
>>56781238
The post I replied to talking about a company where women would just leave early and called in sick easily. So that was my advice. I don't know if it's standard. It is in most blue collar jobs, but I'm a software developer and not all companies I worked have a system like that. It's largely based on trust, as well. In a white-collar job, you can check the results, instead of simply the hours put in.
>>
>>56779942
At least that's a fair trade.
>>
>>56777515

It's almost entirely because women are having their period and can't hack the menstrual pains while working.
>>
I get to hear a fair bit about female genital hygiene.
>>
>>56781260
So have i, i mean nothing wrong with crying really, it's natural.

But women cry all the time about stupid and meaningless shit. They tell me i should be in touch with my emotions and i always answer i am! I have some control over my emotions which you crazy feelzmonsters seem to lack completely.
>>
>>56781260
The same here.
>>
File: women_equalityagency.png (1 MB, 1652x1084) Image search: [Google]
women_equalityagency.png
1 MB, 1652x1084
>>56780591
Seriously, the men at my work come from all different backgrounds and have vastly different personalities, but essentially all of them seem to have an unwritten understanding that you JUST DON'T be less professional than the guy next to you. An all-male shift feels like a holiday. Everything gets done, there's no whining, people actually ENJOY work. I swear only men have any pride in being good at something. Women at work, it's like... it's like they're just playing at being adults.
>>
>>56771853
Several females at my department. Most of them work very hard a well, even better than most men.

Gather intel, found one is possibly single. Trying to escape beta state, ask her out. Got rejected but very professionally that it didn't feel that bad even though ill probably die alone.
>>
>>56781252
>>tfw when female boss on top f all this expects me to to do the work of two to three shop floor staff and threatens to fire me over and over when I have trouble juggling 20 tasks at once

I went to my (new) female boss' boss 2 weeks in and threatened to quit or transfer when her bitchiness and laziness surfaced.

Hell, I don't mind a bitch but a lazy bitch? Fuck no.
>>
>>56776328
Underrated post, top keks
>>
File: jumpin.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
jumpin.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1063
>>56780797
I thoroughly support you being placed into the next available oven
>>
> Work in the waste and recycling industry.
> Have constant issues with poles in a flat not using the bins responsibly
> write letters to residents and property manager (who does nothing)
>Find a translator so I can write letters in Polish
>enoughs enough afyer 2 months of hitting my head against a wall
> write letter to property agent that we won't collect bins until you take out the contamination, let alone the amount of vermin being attracted to in the area causing a Environmental Health risk
> get reprimanded by female supervisor saying we are here to build bridges and they we need to ask people to do things, not threaten and I need to run letters by them first in future

Ever since I sent that letter no more issues
>>
>>56781373
Ah ok, thought it was standard almost everywhere.
>>
>>56780797
Fucking give some to me = Problem solved
>>
File: 1422729211503.png (579 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1422729211503.png
579 KB, 550x413
>>56780368
>mfw I work and make less than that
Fucking Aussies
>>
>>56781641
No thanks. Currently I'm saving up for a new car, already have $8k saved since I have $0 in expenses and $400 in tax free income each week.

My life is the superior way. You fucking plebs slave away for me, and I thank you for it. My days are spent learning, reading, laughing, hanging out with mates, doing whatever takes my fantasy. You spend your days working hard just to earn some pathetic government paper money.

Hhaahahahahahaha.
>>
>>56781511

I'm actually waiting for a transfer now family, got tired of that shit and I need something closer anyway. I doubt things will be that much better but it's worth t.bh
>>
>>56781509
Everybody look at this thirsty beta fag.
>>
>be only man amongst woman at work
>treasured, cherished, treated like a king
>they look up at me even when I'm on the lowest step of the ladder
>fucked all of them at least once, even the married ones
Maybe the problem isn't women, but you being a little sour betafag.
>>
>>56771853
Tfw I work with 4 women in the same room (accounting and finance).

My direct superior is one of them, totally based with power level pretty close to my own, who regularly BTFO's the other 3 who are retarded liberal sluts.

Yesterday she said literally this: "God, I hate the fucking turks so much." I laughed and the libtard femi trinity just blushed and kept silent.

Feels good to be quite very honest, me familia.
>>
>work in job
>female joins said job
>she isn't very good at aforementioned job
>goes on maternity leave
>gets paid for 9 months
>she leaves the previously stated job a little while after

fucking broads
>>
>>56781252
Is that BP, one next to me the women always on the tills
>>
>>56781741
What are you actually saying tho. If everyone did what you did, there would be no money made. You have no idea how economy works
>>
>>56777932
>be working as manager at a software company
>see flag

how good is your tech support Ranjeep?
>>
>>56781858

CALM DOWN PIERRE
>>
>>56771853
Women are always incredibly dumb and self centred when it comes to animals. I have no idea why they never grow up in this regard.

The other thing is just watching women avoid getting their hands dirty or doing real physical work. This is no surprise considering how few are in trade jobs but it's really pathetic watching them shamelessly weasel their way out of the few jobs like this in retail
>>
>>56781938
That's why I'm glad you pathetic keks keep slaving away and working. I know regardless of what I say you brainwashed betas will keep doing it.

And I thank you for it. You'll never know the beauty of what it is to wake up whenever you want, do what you want, learn what you want, see the real beauty that the world has to offer, instead of constantly thinking about earning your next bit of government paper.

Keep working bitch boy.
>>
>>56782027
Why do you act like this?
>>
>>56778423
>you are getting paid there to help people at expo
>dont help people
>bitch about someone asking you to do your job
>Turkey
>>
>>56782060
low test
>>
>>56781091
nice meme, canada
>>
>>56781858
I'm the only guy in a 20 person office. Can confirm what french bro is saying.
>>
>>56782012
you will never understand the power of maternal instinct

>women avoid getting their hands dirty or doing real physical work
i feel partialy this is because there is a stigma of woman who do hard or dirty work
she must belong to low class

the same stigma is not present with men unless they do a job like garbage man
>>
File: 1435533578486.jpg (43 KB, 872x701) Image search: [Google]
1435533578486.jpg
43 KB, 872x701
>>56771853

>Work offshore
>One female on the rig "radio operator"
>One of my colleagues needs to retrieve his passport from her
>She tells him to come get it from her after shift as she is busy
>Me and him go to her room after shift and he knocks on her door.
>She answers the door in a towel, just got out of the shower and looks angry.
>Tells him to come pick it up from the radio room tomorrow.
>We leave and a couple hours later said colleague gets called to the OIM's "offshore installation manager." office.
>She told the OIM that he came into her room without knocking and peaked into her bathroom while she was showering.
>Colleague gets fired and sent home on his the very next day even when I told the OIM she was lying.

There was one point in this line of work where I thought I had misplaced my passport and the first person I asked if they had my passport was this radio op and she said she did not have it. I initiate panic mode and tell the Captain, Camp boss and everyone is basically looking for it, I am e mailing SA embassy in shit hole country to try and get an emergency passport to get home.

Two weeks later this fucking radio Op calls me and says hey your passport is in the radio room come pick it up.

Made me look like a complete retard infront of the Captain.
>>
>>56782060
Act like what?

I go to the gym diligently three times a week. I save most of my government cheque and spend it on things that interest me. I try and dress well and keep up with a social life; I have a girlfriend.

You and others like you go work every day for me. While you do things you don't want to do, I spend my days on self improvement, introspection, reading, and enjoying life the way it was meant to be enjoyed.

Don't stop working. Keep paying your taxes you beta bitch.
>>
>>56779922
>at night when it's time to close, she says she is scared to go back to her car alone, and if I can go with her
Protip : it means she wants to fuck.
>>
>>56775966
>owner of a small dog

Let me guess? You leave your cunt of a mutt outside barking and squeaking at every single noise. Go fuck yourselves. Train your damn mutts or buy a fucking cat.

Captcha was choose palm trees and one of the images was a big bowl of buds. The fuck?
>>
>>56782060
He's full of shit. You cannot get the amount of money he's saying a fortnight with a DSP and especially not if he's living with his parents.

Just ignore him.
>>
>>56781260
Same. Its crocodile tears, and i dont like being lied to
>>
>>56779922
>work any job ever
>women only hold jobs in the tertiary sector
>they are all secretaries, assistants, cashiers or some shit like that

Yes - if you looked at a job with 50/50 gender split, you'd still find that inside that job the service delivery team is probably 80% male, and the internal admin & HR teams are 80% female.
>>
>>56781858
What kind of job is entirely populated with women you'd actually want to fuck?
>>
>>56782246
Lol, you fucking retard.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/centrelink/disability-support-pension

Go and read up on it kid.
>>
>>56782337
Any service, social or health care. In my case it's a service company.
>>
>>56782060
he's an autist with no life outside of the internet
>>
File: 1438945704407.png (103 KB, 745x1173) Image search: [Google]
1438945704407.png
103 KB, 745x1173
>work at top-notch graphic design firm
>we are a small team, extremely efficient, everyone does their jobs, we have steady clients
>young boss, rich parents yet hard worker and a pretty nice guy
>smoking hot intern comes one summer
>she wants to learn graphic design because she "likes fashion"
>she knows the basics of the software, but has no practical experience whatsoever, nor knowledge of useful references
>day after day we try to teach her some styles that always work in most cases
>by this time it gets obvious that the boss wants to sex her
>after a few weeks she starts to be late, then she doesn't show for a few days
>boss is "worried about her", he asks what's wrong
>crying: "I'm not doing anything, this is boring, I want an account for myself"
>thepoweroftheboner kicks in, the boss puts her in the most expensive computer we have in the office
>wine company called, they want a mascot, she will do it
>after a whole week of "work" she gives birth to a mascot that consists in 2 circles with gradient for the body and 2 more for the eyes
>they don't like it at all, what a surprise
>I have to do another design based in her design, they "liked" it, but they didn't call ever again
>months go by, the internship ends, but she is still there
>every single account she designs for disappears forever
>she makes a coffee for herself every hour that she doesn't even drink
>she puts the cup in the table right by the computer
>in 4 months she drops the cup 3 times and fucks up 2 keyboards, one mouse and one Wacom tablet of 500€
>few weeks after that she trips on a cable and fucks up an external HDD while exporting for a deadline
>we have no backup of that. panic
>the recovery of the disc costs 3.000€
>she still works there
>now we have 1/6th of the clients we had when she started as an intern, we constantly have to redesign her work without hurting her feelings, goodbye efficiency
>she is fucking the boss and we all know it, seen them around together a few times
>>
>>56782084
>Implying you wouldn't do the exact same of what I've did.
>>
>>56782337
Wait, I just reread this post. Are you homosex ? Why wouldn't you want to fuck women in the first place ?
>>
>>56782183
you fukken idiot, working to support the society is a sign of responability. only betas rely on other's working for them, like leeches.
>>
>>56782183
I know, you've said that four hundred times. Why are you being a dick about it? Shouldn't you be grateful? Why are you proud of depending on others? Are you envious of children, who are even more dependent? Don't you want to take care of yourself, your family and your legacy?
>>
>>56771853

>Work in IT, very small company, dudes only, In a need of some help - let's get a girl to dilute the dick atmosphere a bit
>hire a woman(intern) for communications and "getting the word out", we were almost offering a paid-position, but rly had to see what's she made of, so went for the unpaid trial
>agree on an 8 weeks internship with some preset goals (dead-easy, expect her to crack that in 3-4 weeks)
>in the interview: I can do this I can do that, I am perfect for the task
>okay
> b-but I don't want to start next week, I need to relax
>bitch what
>starts next week
>we get the signals that we are supposed to feel so thankful that she's helping out(somehow forgetting the fact that she has to prove herself + she would be so lucky to get a job in a sector and a type of job where competition is insane
>When asked for some help, always makes a face
>negative attitude over everything
>will argue about ANYTHING - where to use "a" / "the" (quite shit at English grammar)
>does not show up minimum 2 days a week at the office
>I feel sick / got a flat tire on my bike / can't unlock my bike / Waiting for delivery guy / family visiting
>is literally not interested at all at her job
>"anon, the icons are disappearing from my desktop" - told her that it's not true, and I am not a fucking repair guy
>"anon, my computer is very slow" - bought a fucking new one a week ago for her
>has no idea what's going on
>texts with her fucking boyfriend minimum 50 times a day + 10/15 phonecalls, goes to the other room, and assumes that she can raise her voice 40 times
>speaks the ugliest mother tongue ever
>goes away from the office to meet her boyfriend for an hour, he's working evenings/nights
>after 5 weeks of all this, goes to the CEO and asks if she's getting a job
>fulfilled literally -5% if the goals (some stats got worse after she joined)
>asks with a serious face
>lolno.jpg
>"I have health problems, I think I won't be finishing my internship - but I will finish x" cont
>>
>>56782126
>it's men's fault that women don't do the jobs they signed up for

Everything is men's fault if you want it to be.
>>
>>56775284
Lifetime fitness 281??
>>
>>56781929
Not to rain on your parade but doesn't a woman have to be at that job for X amount of time and declare if she is pregnant on being offered a job
>>
On a extremely fast production line job, women gossip all day, work slow and on a regulary occasion fight/bitch about other females. While men work at back breaking speeds and have to work in other sectors where its either ice cold storage room, intensive fast sorting jobs or heavy lifting. The only section women go to are the easiest fucking parts where they literally just pack shit and put it in a machine to be wrapped.

There's no such thing as a hardworking woman.
>>
>>56782447
Why would I be grateful you stupid faggot?

The strong dominate the weak. It's the way of the world.

I am strong; you are weak.

Keep paying your taxes you beta bitch.

>>56782442
Working to support single mums, Tyrone, Jamal, Mohammed, working to support the government which forces mass non-white immigration on you is "responsible"?
>>
>>56782419
God damn Spain, gtfo from that agency asap. Abandon that ship immidiately.
>>
>>56782534
i made it up m8
>>
>>56782493
Unexpected things can happen in a workplace.
>>
>years ago I was 18 she was 28
>work at an advertising agency
>4 projects unfinished, working off my ass
>realize I can't meet the deadline, I have to delegate at least one project
>she walks past my desk
>I ask if she's busy, could she take a project
>gets passive aggressive and ultra mad, goes full martyr and says "SURE. WHATEVER OKAY, I'LL DO IT" with a face about to cry (she did eventually)
>try to negotiate and say that it's okay, I literally did not know you had your hands full, I can give it to someone else
>too late

In the end all projects were done on time and she did a great job. However for weeks I was seen as the monster and she was the hero.

But hey, I should blame myself. After all, asking if she could take the project was a microaggression after all :^)
>>
>>56782603
For example in my last sales job I signed up for cashier work but ended up having to move large amounts of garbage every day.
>>
>>56782448

>makes a small drama when leaving - we do not realise that she's done, and she goes "goodbye" and we go "bye" and she makes a sarcastic laugh aka "you should feel bad"
> ??
>never to be seen/heard again, never finished what promised
>also: always panting after drinking/going to the bathroom
>it was a bit cold in the office, made a massive drama out of that
>left the office at noon "too cold"
>comes next day "oh it's still cold, anon should I buy you a blanket as well? going to a nearby store (500m)
>no i'm good
>comes back after 1.5 hours with a shopping bag from the shopping mall lol
>Always making loud complaints that is cold
>shivering under the blanket even when the heating has been fixed for 3 days, does not realise that it's time to stop
>gone now

back to the sausage office, fucking perfect

have no idea what she was expecting

have some more stories from other workplaces, will share some other time
>
>>
>>56779313
>MUH WACKY DIET
I'm pretty /fit/ and they always come over to me and ask for fitness advice. I think for the most part they are just miring but fuck their diet's are shite.

>MUH JUICING
Women don't understand that when you have just fruit smoothies they are in fact bad for you, No Fibre and the sugar content is ridiculous, inb4 natural sugar, it's turned into fructose from that blending and is really bad for you.. Juicing with Veg, is only slightly better, but it's starving yourself and you will crash and go eat shit food and yoyo your weight.

>HOW DO YOU STAY LOOKING SO GOOD ANON?
>Not eating like a cunt
>Exercising/Play a sport

>MUH SHIT STIRRING
Seriously why do women do this? Had one cunt at work take all the credit for my work, then blame me for her mistakes. Luckily I save all emails and sent it to the MD who luckily is pretty based.
>>
>>56782143
It's like we need to record every fucking interaction just to make sure we don't get fired after they make up some bullshit. Apparently it's ok for them to do it (pic related)

source: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/6362f32e-e501-11e4-8b61-00144feab7de.html
>>
>>56782565
Yes. The strong take care of the weak. It's the way of the world. People unable to take care of themselves need to be taken care of. We can't just let them wither and die, that's what separates us from the animals
>>
>>56779904
>Yep
>Nope
>Not anymore
>Lol no
>>
>>56781741
Abo spotted
>>
>>56782715
It was a rhetorical question, meant to trigger introspection, but okay
>>
File: 1427075600498.jpg (11 KB, 347x256) Image search: [Google]
1427075600498.jpg
11 KB, 347x256
>>56776700
>>
>>56782565
see this you subhuman being
>>56782693
>>
>>56771853
Female soldiers are generally fucking awful.

>Working in HQ cell with 3 female privates.
Thankfully one of them is level headed. The other two were unbearable. Non stop fucking gossip.
>There's a huge fucking pileup of work.
>"we're just going to give ourselves a 2-hour break anon, we need to shower."

They both left their rifles unattended outside the building while they went to have dinner.

When the section leader finds out he orders them to leopard crawl back to their rifles.
They refuse because the ground is dirty and there are people around.

He charges them. "OMG, he's only charging me because he knows I won't get with him"

talking about which officer's dicks they want to suck during the middle of work

Generally make terrible fucking product. I counted 49 errors in a three page document they made.

>accidentally putting secret documents into a read-folder and distributing it to everyone.

"Hey anon, I'm just gonna borrow your rifle, coz I don't know how to sling mine, lol"
>She doesn't return for several hours.

>decent private and I are clocking overtime to get work finished while they gossip outside the coffee cart about taking coke-can sized dicks.

The vast majority of females in my unit are either completely fucking useless retards, whores, or both.
>>
>>56782419

LinkedIn/FB pic of that girl,

LIKE NAO
>>
File: 1434079353261.jpg (43 KB, 881x675) Image search: [Google]
1434079353261.jpg
43 KB, 881x675
>>56777932
It's Java, right?
>>
>>56782549
Don't get me wrong. I hate women's uselessness more than anyone. But you just complained about cold temperatures and what you call heavy lifting.

Stop being a bitchmade faggot. I work with bitches like you. Yes. You are a bitch.
>>
>>56782786
Keep crying and keep working hard. All the time you spend slaving away for government paper, I spend on self improvement and leisure.
>>
>>56782686
I just have as little interaction with them as possible. Hello is about the only thing I will say to them.
>>
>>56782758
>meant to trigger introspection
>by saying get off 4chan
People here know they're cunts, why do you think they're mostly NEETs - just look at /r9k/
>>
>>56782435
Don't be silly mate. Here in Australia, most workplaces where you find a lot of women, like government departments and offices, are full of disgusting overweight middle-aged women. Even in retail jobs, where you have mostly young girls, at least 2/3 are going to be gross.

Now, do you have incredibly low standards? or are you telling me that the public sector in France only hires svelte qts?
>>
>14 had a job as a cultural centre interpreter/cashier for my first nations band
>work with only woman (3 or 4) other than the maintenance men and the big cheese
>2 of the woman absolutely hated each other (one was an elder one was a college student lesbian liberal)
>one day the lesbian starts blasting shit tier pop music off her iPad and laughing at 2010 memes
>I am the only one talking to people and helping out the other staff
>the elder comes to talk to me later when I was the only one at the desk
>les comes along and they go out an absolute bicker
>They start screaming and wishing saying how they wished the other was dead yadda yadda yadda
>everyone is watching and the lesbian storms out.
Huh
>>
>>56782849
No you don't. Self improvement requires work and you're lazy. I feel like you're simply trying to justify living an empty life. You're unproductive, you don't care about yourself or others.
>>
File: fem letter.jpg (2 MB, 2352x3272) Image search: [Google]
fem letter.jpg
2 MB, 2352x3272
>>
>>56782419
this happened in my fucking WoW guild
>>
File: Amy.png (258 KB, 871x664) Image search: [Google]
Amy.png
258 KB, 871x664
>>56775704
>>
>>56780167
>O, and they ALL bitch about each other behind each other's backs, and try to get you on their side.

Even if someone annoyed me I'd simply avoid conflict and gossip. It's the workplace, you see this people every single day for the foreseeable future. Why on earth would you gossip and make things worse? Why wouldn't you simply disagree and leave it at that
>>
>need to do a small shopping
>can't find the mayonnaise
>ask a female employee
>"excuse me,could to tell me where can I find the mayonnaise?"
>"maybe you should have said hello first you impolite faggot"
I mean,I wasn't impolite!
Excuse me! Is a perfect form for starting a small conversation in which you ask for help.
>>
>>56782793
she on the left
you can see the "reasons" why she still have a job
>>
>>56782952
insanity
>>
>>56782952
>she was only being humors

fake
>>
>>56782849
>"self improvement"
Shitpost and refresh tabs

>leisure
Beat your dick raw to traps
>>
>>56783025

TET'N!
>>
File: 129791361374.png (295 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
129791361374.png
295 KB, 385x383
>>56783023
>not going to the manager the moment an employee gives that kind of response
>>
>>56777932
Did you do the needful?
>>
>Lady I work with injures her back
>can no longer do any lifting of the sort

Every single person in the workplace hates working a shift with her to the point where people are calling in sick when they see they have a shift with her. Imagine going to work and seeing that you now have to do twice as much work. I'll never understand how once someone becomes useless in the workplace they simply can't be let go.
>>
>>56783023
>Swipe your arm across the goods while maintaining eye contact with her and saying "Pick up those cans"
>>
File: 1369743095620.jpg (59 KB, 464x565) Image search: [Google]
1369743095620.jpg
59 KB, 464x565
>tfw all the women I worked with never caused issues and worked hard

And I can't fault them for asking help with lifting 20 kg overhead.
>>
>>56783125
contracts.
>>
>work in laboratory
>power surge one day fries all of the equipment
>have to work around the clock to save our samples
>one girl starts moaning about how the coffee machine is broken
>we tell her to get on with her work.
>have to work for 14 hours straight to send samples to an outside lab.
>have to call on insurance to get every piece of equipment in the lab repaired.
>she comes in the next day and asks why there isn't a new coffee machine.
>starts emailing the head of the department the details of the machine she wants despite our lab being barely functioning.
>he comes down to our lab and in the most restrained way possible tells her it's not his biggest priority at the moment.
She runs out of the lab crying.

Dumb Fucking bitch.

This chick also broke down in tears because she couldn't get a roll of tape onto the dispenser. She's a Fucking nightmare.
>>
>>56783147
Croat women are pretty based though. I would love to have eastern women here. All the ones I meet are married.
>>
>>56783023
Only a woman could get away with overtly insulting a customer
>>
>>56783125
I totally sympathise with those sickies. When I get to work and see that certain people are rostered on or a certain person is the TL for the day, my heart sinks and I know I'm going to fuck up my lower back doing everybody else's goddamned workload all day.
>>
>>56776700

Rare limited edition Yankee bantz
>>
File: 1448281824040.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1448281824040.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>56782849
lel, you'll die anyway
>self improvement
you're arguing on /pol/ nigguh

>mfw you're a basement dweller at 100%
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.