[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone continue in a law enforcement career these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: being-police-sucks-now.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
being-police-sucks-now.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
Serious question, maybe some cops can answer for me.

WHY would anyone in their right mind continue to be a police officer in St. Louis, Chicago, Baltimore, etc..?

Why not just leave and let the place collapse like it needs to. How else will the citizens wake up?
>>
The we need police meme needs to end.
Benefits of no police
>can do whatever
>self defense is 100% up to you
>can form local militias to deter crime
>liberal no gun faggots will leave
>Degenerates will stop crying about Muh legalization
>>
>>56771874
>can do whatever
So a group can come catch you off guard and rape you and your family with no consequence.
Someone can hit your car but no way to prove whos at fault so you get fucked even if its not your fault.
People can run red lights and no speed limits.

Strong retardation.
>>
>>56771874
Why are libertarians so fucking autistic?
>we can do whatever we want
>but we as a collective can do the things that I as an individual approve of
>>
File: Hurrcopsbad.jpg (242 KB, 1600x3000) Image search: [Google]
Hurrcopsbad.jpg
242 KB, 1600x3000
>>56771712
Tell me you watched that South Park episode.
Also yeah people are fucking idiots, but there is like a calling, wanting to help people.. protecting people, that overrides the dumb asses out there.
>>
>>56772111
That's not libertarian, that anarchist. Libertarians are opposed to overly strong and intrusive central governments.

We have no problem with stronger/weaker local governments. Live where the community suits you best.

I don't care if Massachusetts wants to have socialized medicine for their state. I just don't want it rammed down
my throat.

I don't care for gay marriage, but if other states want to have it, meh.
>>
>>56772336
Actually on South Park they're in it to bash minorities.
>>
>>56772047
>things that already happen
>>
>>56772336
Did not watch any South Park episodes, don't watch much TV.

I understand having a calling, but at a certain point, wouldn't you want to live out your calling in a state that isn't going to kek you?

Realistically how long can the abuse of police happen by politicians before they just fade out for a while and everything explodes?
>>
>>56772589
This desu, autist fascists confuse libertarianism with anarchism. Learn your fucking ideologies.
>>
>>56773138
tbqh
>>
>>56771874
We need police not only to stop niggers but also to stop white psychopaths who literally have no other reason than going to prison from going full nigger on us, the white psychopaths already are the hardest criminals to catch because they are so intelligent now imagine if they had no way to get arrested and sent to prison oh god America would be horrible.
>>
>>56771712
they dont. even here in austria where we did not have such incidents like in america, people simply dont want to become a law enforcement officer anymore. recently in vienna the need for cops trippled due to the problems caused by refugees, but we dont have enough cops to deal with that. two months ago it was reported that vienna cops had to work 400,000 hours, of which 200,000 were overtime. its quite scary.
>>
>>56772047
This is the case now, dummy.
>>
>>56772047
Statists can't imagine a non totalitarian society
>>
>>56773990
>totalitarianism can't exist without a state
>>
I don't think modern society would do very well in a police-free world. If you think about it, the utopian idea of people owning up to their acts -and being responsible for their own actions, and feelings- would require a complete rewiring of the concepts that we base western society upon, that would take generations to take hold.

I don't advocate for the near-totalitarian police state that seems to be the trend these days, but I do think that if we were to live police-free, we can only do it by educating ourselves and the people that govern us.
>>
>>56772615
Depends on the cop. Most of the PD was that way, but Barbrady just wanted to help people.
>>
>>56771712
That south park episode lately with officer barbrady
>>
>>56772589
Just a little about location based libertarianism, why would it bother if gays did gay shit next door if they were also lib and so let you jack it to lolis with guns or whatever.
Why would you relocate for any other reason than NON libertarian govt?
>>
File: 1415074393620.jpg (151 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1415074393620.jpg
151 KB, 612x612
>>56771874
Okay road warrior.
You enjoy your dystopia where the strongest militia determines the laws of the land.
>>
>>56771712
Isn't it because of the pension and the pay?
>>
File: cops.jpg (100 KB, 401x603) Image search: [Google]
cops.jpg
100 KB, 401x603
>>
>>56771712
If you've actually been paying attention, police academy enrollment has plummeted because of the recent spook shenanigans. Thanks Obama
>>
I know a chp officer who makes 200k a year
>>
whatever happened to the baltimore case
>>
>>56771712
They did that in Baltimore, didn't they?
Just take some time off and let the world see what diversity, gun control and community policing really means.
>>
>>56771712

Being a cop is still a good job if you play by the rule and don't try to be a hero, especially in all white suburbs. You have to just treat it as a 9 to 5 job.
>>
>>56771712
It's a job with benefits. Kind of a rare thing these days.
>>
File: 1442155465067.png (111 KB, 1127x681) Image search: [Google]
1442155465067.png
111 KB, 1127x681
>>56771712
>miller
>>
>>56771712
Or I'm sorry wasn't that New York where they called the mayor's bluff and just let things slide for a while?
>>
>send police to patrol areas with as much violence as Iraq
>expect police not to be stressed out and of a shoot first ask questions later mentality.
>>
>>56771712
>WHY would anyone in their right mind continue to be a police officer in St. Louis, Chicago, Baltimore, etc..?

Close. What I always wonder is why any WHITE men still police nigger nests?

Niggers are going to shoot each other over a chicken wing, whether you're there or not.
Niggers are going to burn down their own homes, whether you're there or not.
Niggers are going to turn wherever they live into Mogadishu, whether you're there or not.

Why would any white man still agree to police niggers, in their own habitat?

Sure, police white neighborhoods. Stop the niggers when they invade.
But, there's only two ways your career will go when you choose to enforce the white man's law in a niggerhood.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.